Covid . . Are Americans totally stoopid??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not sure, but I think it's the UV light from the sun that is a factor.

How water droplets interact with the lungs? I'm not sure. I know one thing, that when you breath, the air comes out is at 100% humidity. That means if you're in a dry house, you're losing more water through your lungs than if your house had a higher level of humidity. Again, I'm guessing, but I wonder if the dry cough associated with about 60% of covid cases could be more environmentally caused than related to the virus itself. If you were in a dry environment, you'd be losing more water from your lungs. That might mean water droplets could be more easily absorbed in the lungs? It's very odd that about a third of covid cases have the opposite, the wet or productive cough.

There was a mass grave in Alaska for bodies of indigenous people when the Spanish flu hit their village. Eighty people lived in that village, and 72 died.

How an Alaska village grave led to a Spanish flu breakthrough

One hundred and two years ago, a strain of influenza virus spread across the globe, eventually reaching Brevig Mission in Alaska. Five days after the flu hit the Seward Peninsula, 72 of the 80 villagers in Brevig Mission were dead.

Through a series of events suited to a detective novel, researchers made a connection between Brevig Mission and the flu virus that helped prevent another outbreak of the 1918 flu, one of the worst epidemics ever experienced.
Interesting. I wonder if a radically inefficient immune system among the Innuit being mainly meat eating communities could be responsible for such a high mortality rate.
There's news here in Victoria of a fatality of a 30 something year old. Everyone else in the past 7 days or more were over 70. Until now. And the media is presenting this data as cause for more concern that "everyone is in danger" etc etc. What they aren't telling us is if the person was having health issues which exacerbated the problem with the virus. And I don't expect they will.
I think if someone is unwell and suspect a virus of whatever make and model, would do better than huddle over a heater or lie in a hot bed all day and night with the curtains drawn. Better I think to open the windows to let fresh air circulate stay warm by all means but how often do we warm ourselves to such levels that if it were summer we would be wanting to cool off?

Reactions: Giuliano

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That doesn't sound like the appropriate way to treat a fever!! ??
You shouldn't "treat a fever". A fever is merely a symptom of an underlying cause. Same as a cough, sneeze, runny nose... it's the body's natural fighting mechanism at work against an invading virus. If you just treat a symptom you are working against the body's own immune system.
Treat the cause. Viruses cannot survive in sunlight. They do not tolerate fresh air... Oxygen... Which is why wearing masks for hrs a day is counterproductive to healing. And if the lungs are under attack z the last thing you should do is sit yourself up in a closed environment and breath fetid air.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Backlit -
Giuliano -
Stan -
UV Rays are unseen to the eye, unfelt by the Body, short waves of light from the sun having a radiation factor, potientally harmful to the inner body by absorption through the skin.

UVA Rays are a different length Rays that can be Felt and are the Rays that Tan, darken the skins color. Repeated/ lengthy exposure can cause premature skin wrinkling and cancerous sores.

UVB Rays are a different length Rays that can be Felt and are Rays that Burn the Skin. Length of Exposure, determines how many layers of the skin becomes burned, calculated in degrees. From slight burn to oozing blistering, chance of infection, infected cells dying or possibly becoming a cancerous sore.

Consideration of position of Sun AND position of individual on Earth also a factor of intensity and length of time exposed.

All things in moderation, including Sun Exposure is A means to receive important and beneficial vitamins AND nutrients to the body, through the Skin, which is the Body's largest organ.

Humidity -
Humidity is natural moisture in the Air.
It is an excellent supplier of Moisture to the body's system of mucus membranes IN Body that are at optimum functioning WHEN moist.

Continuous breathing of only Dry Air may cause the individuals mucus membranes to DRY out, thus the proper functioning begins failing...results can be Dry cough, dry eyes, dry mouth and other factors.

Some people with over active mucus membranes...too much mucus, saliva, running nose, runny Eyes...would benefit more from a known dry / less humid geographical location.

An early report on Covid (Specific) research was suggesting Sunlight and Humidity may be a beneficial factor to relieve symptoms or possibly kill the virus.

Well nothing Earth shattering. Don't go baking yourself in the Sun or simply induce moisture to your mucus membranes.

Moderation...of longer sun rays...pay attention to current UV strength reports.
Typically reported on weather news reports.
WHEN reported A High OZONE Warning...
BE cautious soaking up the Sunlight.
( OZONE is not dangerous, it's the Breach/ hole in the OZONE layer in the stratosphere, that Allows the UV Rays to reach the Earth )
Largest Breach is over Antarctica. However particular locations with high emissions of chemical carbons and other pollutants can cause breaches in particular locations and cause humans harm at particular times as the Earth's rotation is nearer or further from the sun)...
So heed local warnings for your own benefit.

Also know your own body.
Dry cough, eyes, mouth...introduce humidity/ moisture....drink plenty of liquids.
Runny nose, eyes, lungs...reduce moisture.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did not seek to save His life.
When lepers cried out He said come near where I can touch you.

Agree.

Jesus did not come to Save man's Life (which is its BLOOD) either.
^ something that many Jews could not comprehend, nor Do many today.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Waiting on him

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Backlit -
Giuliano -
Stan -
UV Rays are unseen to the eye, unfelt by the Body, short waves of light from the sun having a radiation factor, potientally harmful to the inner body by absorption through the skin.
Taken

If UV rays are significant, then one would believe that those in Florida should be much better protected against Covid, than those of us in the dark north; but Florida continues to experience with 10,000 new cases, while those of us up here in the far north are recording only 100 new cases a day.

Something isn't matching up.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If UV rays are significant, then one would believe that those in Florida should be much better protected against Covid, than those of us in the dark north; but Florida continues to experience with 10,000 new cases, while those of us up here in the far north are recording only 100 new cases a day.

UV Rays are harmful. Radioactivity properties.
OZONE layer prevents UV Rays from reaching Earth.
Punctures in the OZONE layer, allows UV Rays to enter Earth.
Remember the Earth rotates, sometimes nearer or further from the Sun.
Equator/ Tropics Get the most direct sunlight/heat...
Because of suns position.
Above or Below (equator) are effected by the curvature/arc of the Earth.

Florida's high rate?
A haven destination for Thousands of Retirees. retirees typlically means, elderly.
Thousands of Elderly already in declining Optium Health.
Now...cover your face, stay indoors...
Where is the sun? Outside.
Where are the hundreds of chemical compounds, cleaning agents, found?
In the home.
Movement inside the home?
Limited.

Makes perfect sense to me.
And ... the Sun is only one factor.
Other drugs, obese, other health issues, balanced diet (minerals & nutrients) for optimum health, physical movement, fresh natural air, etc.

Glory to God,
Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not sure, but I think it's the UV light from the sun that is a factor.

How water droplets interact with the lungs? I'm not sure. I know one thing, that when you breath, the air comes out is at 100% humidity. That means if you're in a dry house, you're losing more water through your lungs than if your house had a higher level of humidity. Again, I'm guessing, but I wonder if the dry cough associated with about 60% of covid cases could be more environmentally caused than related to the virus itself. If you were in a dry environment, you'd be losing more water from your lungs. That might mean water droplets could be more easily absorbed in the lungs? It's very odd that about a third of covid cases have the opposite, the wet or productive cough.

There was a mass grave in Alaska for bodies of indigenous people when the Spanish flu hit their village. Eighty people lived in that village, and 72 died.

How an Alaska village grave led to a Spanish flu breakthrough

One hundred and two years ago, a strain of influenza virus spread across the globe, eventually reaching Brevig Mission in Alaska. Five days after the flu hit the Seward Peninsula, 72 of the 80 villagers in Brevig Mission were dead.

Through a series of events suited to a detective novel, researchers made a connection between Brevig Mission and the flu virus that helped prevent another outbreak of the 1918 flu, one of the worst epidemics ever experienced.
@Giuliano It's good to be aware and to take precautions about health hazards; part of the problem is that a lot of ppl just don't know...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but Florida continues to experience with 10,000 new cases, while those of us up here in the far north are recording only 100 new cases a day.
All that could mean is that there is more testing being done in Florida, and as a result more people register antibodies in their system. That does not necessarily mean that they are sick or hospitalized. They are simply walking around with antibodies (just like for flu).

Up to 80% of COVID-19 Infections Are Asymptomatic, a New Case Report Says
New Study Shows the Extent of Symptom-Free Coronavirus Spread

A WORD OF CAUTION: Since coronavirus has been thoroughly politicized, nothing can be taken at face value any more (ever since January). For all you know the data is simply being manufactured on a whim.

And do we really know if the testing itself is not faulty, since China sent a lot of faulty equipment and pharmaceuticals to the US? People (including medical personnel) are not looking for facts and truth at this time. All they want to see is "Orange Man Bad'.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It could be that Florida would be having three or four times as many new cases without the wonderful sunlight.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting. I wonder if a radically inefficient immune system among the Innuit being mainly meat eating communities could be responsible for such a high mortality rate.
There's news here in Victoria of a fatality of a 30 something year old. Everyone else in the past 7 days or more were over 70. Until now. And the media is presenting this data as cause for more concern that "everyone is in danger" etc etc. What they aren't telling us is if the person was having health issues which exacerbated the problem with the virus. And I don't expect they will.
I think if someone is unwell and suspect a virus of whatever make and model, would do better than huddle over a heater or lie in a hot bed all day and night with the curtains drawn. Better I think to open the windows to let fresh air circulate stay warm by all means but how often do we warm ourselves to such levels that if it were summer we would be wanting to cool off?
I've been wondering about the weather Australia lately and what to expect when it gets colder. I see there was some snow. Melbourne is expected its coldest spell for this time of year in 24 years. Will colder weather make things better or worse? I can see it going either way. If people are going out less, that could mean a slower transmission rate in public places; but if they are inside and around an infected person, it could mean a higher rate.

I also saw that one in four people with Covid in quarantine wasn't at home when officials checked. Fines are increased now. Will the threat of a huge fine work? It seems to me Australia is like Florida in a way with a section of the population not taking things too seriously.

I'm still trying to find out what really happened in the hotels where returning visitors were supposed to be quarantined. Were they having sex with "security contractors" who were supposed to enforcing the quarantine? I thought Australia had things well under control until that happened. We're told there were "breaches" in security, but we're told not too many details can be given because the investigation is still ongoing. What seems clear to me is that Australia as a whole would be a lot better off now if those people had taken things more seriously.

Reactions: Brakelite

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It's controlled. A thousand people a day are dying, but we've got it controlled."

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"It's controlled. A thousand people a day are dying, but we've got it controlled."

Yeah, it is under control. By those who injected the virus into society in the firstst place. By those who planned it. Now very few people want to entertain the idea that covid was a planned operation from the beginning because such would mean they have no control over the situation. To entertain the idea that there are people with such power, such malignant selfishness and lust for control over the world that they would risk the lives of so many, particularly the elderly and more vulnerable, in order to accomplish their purposes, whatever they may be, for most is unthinkable and considered impossible. But it isn't. It is neither unthinkable or impossible. No longer. Our cities have been sprayed with chemicals from airplanes for years. What is that all about?
Covid 19 has been at the center of plans in the World Economic Forum for ten introduc years. What we are experiencing today and witnessing with our own eyes is the beginning of sorrows... The rise of one world government and the reset of the world's economy to introduce a cashless society and global tyranny. Mandatory untested vaccine is next. The world will from now be kept in a constant state of fear and we will witness crisis after crisis, conflict and controversy until the people will come to the realization that the pain being currently experienced as as result of division and war is less bearable than the pain of unity being forced on the world through globalism, ecumenism, and the loss of freedoms induced by the UN. The pain will seem almost joyful when we are introduced to the synthesis of all the political and economic and social conflicts, the antithesis and thesis, the Democrats and Republicans, the left and right, the liberal and conservative, all will be cast aside in favor of peace and safety.
Yes, covid is real. It is life threatening for many people. But don't believe for a moment that any vaccine will be the life saver you are told. The CDC is nothing more than a glorified vaccine company. It is not a regulatory body. They make money... Lots of money from the many patents they hold on vaccines... Including a half share on the Moderns vaccine now in trial.
But hey, I'm just a conspiracy theorist right?, Believing in conspiracies, that there's a world wide web of powerful men and women determined to destroy most of humanity in order to preserve humanity brings me comfort and a mindset that I have control according to the anti conspiracy experts.mmm. That doesn't sound right.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Chemical trails. For years now governments of whatever flavor and hue have refused to investigate or query what Christianity trails are. What's in them. That they are real and they come from planes... That they are not natural vapor trails and not clouds is evident. There are numerous photos available on the internet, here's one random screenshot I took from street view on Google maps on the main highway between Washington and New York. I do not see how difficult it would be for a government to infect am entire population with slow acting poisons through this medium... Or a virus. IMG_20200806_145952.jpg

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You shouldn't "treat a fever". A fever is merely a symptom of an underlying cause. Same as a cough, sneeze, runny nose... it's the body's natural fighting mechanism at work against an invading virus. If you just treat a symptom you are working against the body's own immune system.
Treat the cause. Viruses cannot survive in sunlight. They do not tolerate fresh air... Oxygen... Which is why wearing masks for hrs a day is counterproductive to healing. And if the lungs are under attack z the last thing you should do is sit yourself up in a closed environment and breath fetid air.
This is correct....a fever is your bodies defense system killing the foreign bodies in it that is causing symptoms of illness. Most viruses and bacteria cannot survive in temperatures over 99 F.
However, you don't want to run too high of a fever because it can kill nerves and other cells in our body. I am deaf in my right ear because of a temp over 105 and it killed the nerve.

Reactions: marks and Stan B

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama did everything he could to sell us out.

It hinges on people who are Impressed with a catchy campaign Slogan, and outside Appearence's.

Obama's Slogan was "Change".
Every Individual has their own individual thoughts on "changing something" that pertains to them.

What was overlooked...was Change What into What?

Fulfill the political dreams of a Foreign, Muslim, bigamist, abusive, alcoholic, absent father with big ideals to radically change his country?
Or
Be a practicing Muslim as the step-Grandmother, whose father was, step-father is (and Obama himself as a child was schooled and practiced Islam)?
Or
The changes taught by a Communist mentor, whose fondness was, writing, community organizing, promoting unity between Russia and the United States and photographing nude women?

Some people heard the Slogan, heard the clues, did their homework...
While others, heard the Slogan, infused their own ideals and were hood-winked.

Glory to God,
Taken

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, it is under control. By those who injected the virus into society in the firstst place. By those who planned it. Now very few people want to entertain the idea that covid was a planned operation from the beginning because such would mean they have no control over the situation.

Sorry, that is just not supported by the facts.

The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know.

By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief March 21, 2020

The persistent myth can be put to bed.
The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

It's not even a very good biological weapon. It's not lethal enough, it won't spread fast enough or completely enough to take out society, and it doesn't go away quickly.

Read what scientists have actually found, and learn.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't heard the "chemtrails" story in a long time. It was originally about Reagan wanting (forget exactly what) spread through the population,so they put in in the engines of airliners to spread it.

That's an oldie.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, that is just not supported by the facts.

The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know.

By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief March 21, 2020

The persistent myth can be put to bed.
The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

It's not even a very good biological weapon. It's not lethal enough, it won't spread fast enough or completely enough to take out society, and it doesn't go away quickly.

Read what scientists have actually found, and learn.
March 2020? This is August.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in Ontario, with only half the population of Florida, we have only 139 new cases today of Covid, while Florida has 12,000 new cases, suggesting a significant intelligence gap between the two entities. Is this Trump's fault??
Maybe the people in Ontario or more protective and not as selfish and uncaring as those in Florida and we see the result

the same happened in NY when it was suggested that we sort of lock down what we can and the governor said to ignore trump and go do what you want, and they had so many dead they had to being ice trucks to store them.

one of my sons had someone in their church get Covid, and although they do not meet in church, they do get together in small groups the virus spread like crazy and even my sin and wife came down with it, it took them both down for about a week, and they were very healthy people. This virus is nothing to mess with if you have any kind of cardio lung issues,

Reactions: Stan B and Giuliano