Covid . . Are Americans totally stoopid??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chemical trails. For years now governments of whatever flavor and hue have refused to investigate or query what Christianity trails are. What's in them. That they are real and they come from planes... That they are not natural vapor trails and not clouds is evident. There are numerous photos available on the internet, here's one random screenshot I took from street view on Google maps on the main highway between Washington and New York. I do not see how difficult it would be for a government to infect am entire population with slow acting poisons through this medium... Or a virus.
Maybe it's just Jesuits in jets joking around.

No, seriously now, if you wanted to release something dangerous, would you advertise it like that? It's just water vapor. Really. If you want to imagine a threat, think about how drones could be used to deliver bacteria or viruses. China is manufacturing thousands of military drones. Drones have already been used to deliver bombs in the Middle East. Add a little range, and there's no reason drones couldn't be sent to the US from the Middle East. They are being used to smuggle drugs across borders. Bombs would be obvious -- perhaps too obvious -- drones could be used by China, Russia or terrorists to deliver bacteria or viruses or poisons to water supplies. Most governments are so lax about regulating drones, who could tell if a drone belonged to some child having a bit of fun or to a terrorist? The American military has a few rules now about drones flying over certain bases; but drones continue to pose a national security threat if you ask me. I'm more worried about what might be sent into the US from foreigners than about what the American government might be experimenting with.

Don't let your imagination carry you away now; but have you noticed the sudden increase of "explosions" in the Middle East? Someone was clearly targeting Iran. They arrested someone who knows the claimant to the throne -- the "Shah" in exile so to speak. He lives in California, I think. This guy that got arrested may have made a mistake entering Iran. On the other hand, maybe Iran is lying. Israel, the US, or Saudi Arabia could be attacking their facilities using drones. Then we saw the huge explosion in Beirut which has left hundreds of thousands of people homeless and which destroyed much of the food supply. Was it an accident? The explosion in Beirut likely involved more than mere ammonium nitrate since I saw one expert said the color of the smoke indicated it was more than ammonium nitrate by itself. That was followed the next day by a huge fire in UAE which destroyed the market for fruits and vegetables in the area of Dubai.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in Ontario, with only half the population of Florida, we have only 139 new cases today of Covid, while Florida has 12,000 new cases, suggesting a significant intelligence gap between the two entities. Is this Trump's fault??
Mandatory testing is why new cases are increasing. Instead of just those who are symptomatic being tested...anyone who works in a health facility, government agency, schools, daycares, public libraries....etc must be tested before interacting with public....what people aren't reporting is deaths associated with the virus is down. Many of those testing positive are asymptomatic....meaning they didn't get sick.
And anyone who has had a flu shot will test positive for the flu virus.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Americans disagree with you. For many good reasons. Normally, the "most admired man" in America is the president. In Obama's case, he continued to be the most admired man in America for two years after he left office. And he left office with a 58 percent approval rate, and continues to be widely admired by Americans. Partially, it's because he succeeded a less-than-average president, and was succeeded by a complete disaster of a president. But it's also because he made a huge step forward in solving our medical care issues, made America respected again in the world, and pulled us out of an economic tailspin, leading the longest economic expansion in U.S. history.

Most Americans think these are good things.

Why is it always about race for you people? Why would you even bring race up?

If you were less obsessed with race, I think you could be more objective about things here.

That won't happen. He unwisely let himself be persuaded to attend the Tulsa rally, sat in the closely-packed area where they made everyone sit, didn't wear a mask, and got COVID-19. And he just died.
Every time I hear or read a comment that says "MOST AMERICANS" I am concerned for the person making or reporting such bogus information.....reminds me of that commercial when he asked the girl where she got her info....she said on the internet, if it's on the internet it must be true!
And it really is telling as to where people get their information from when stating things as factual when it is opinionated journalism or biased reporting.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every time I hear or read a comment that says "MOST AMERICANS" I am concerned for the person making or reporting such bogus information.....

No point in denial. You're on the wrong side, and most Americans know it.

You get your information off the internet, but you don't bother to check sources, so you're easy prey for anyone who will tell you what you want to hear. And that's the key; when someone tells you something you really, really want to be true, that's when you need to be most skeptical. Because the easiest person for you to fool, is you.

Learn to dig a little, and you won't be so easy.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.what people aren't reporting is deaths associated with the virus is down.

Well, let's take a look...

upload_2020-8-6_8-2-56.png
No, they are strongly up. But if it tracks the way things have so far, they should start declining in a week or so. How do I know that? The number of new infections is starting to trend down, and historically, the deaths have lagged a few weeks from new infections. How does Trump's performance here compare to other nations? Spain had a harder time than most. Here's what they show:

upload_2020-8-6_8-5-40.png
We really, really messed up, because there was no one at the top capable of dealing with this disaster.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every time I hear or read a comment that says "MOST AMERICANS" I am concerned for the person making or reporting such bogus information.....reminds me of that commercial when he asked the girl where she got her info....she said on the internet, if it's on the internet it must be true!
And it really is telling as to where people get their information from when stating things as factual when it is opinionated journalism or biased reporting.
You may find the charts at 538.com interesting. The ones at the bottom show how Trump measures up with past Presidents' approval ratings. Trump is doing better after 1294 days than George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter. Trump doesn't measure up that well against Obama.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may find the charts at 538.com interesting. The ones at the bottom show how Trump measures up with past Presidents' approval ratings. Trump is doing better after 1294 days than George H.W. Bush and Jimmy Carter. Trump doesn't measure up that well against Obama.

How many pollsters are out there conducting polls on elections, approval ratings, political agendas....and you will discover that there is a lot of variances in their numbers.
Remember in 2016 how the "polls" showed Hillary beating Trump by double digits? As high as 30+ points ahead. I remember watching the results on election night and the shock on the faces of biased reporters who banked on those poll numbers being correct....Rachel Maddow is too funny...."even if Trump wins Ohio there is no way He will win.....(hours later)..."you're not dreaming, this is your reality now..."

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Eisenhower must have been a pretty good president to have gotten a 70.1% approval rating

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eisenhower must have been a pretty good president to have gotten a 70.1% approval rating

Well, he was a moderate, who had to think a bit before deciding if he wanted to be a republican or a democrat. So his moderation and his reasonable approach to governance help. Didn't hurt that he was a remarkably nice guy in most respects, and was eager to give his subordinates credit for their work.

It was notable in WWII that we heard a lot of things about the generals who worked under Ike, because he was happy to give them credit for their successes. We heard very little about other generals in the Pacific theater, because MacArthur was ego-driven and took credit for the work his subordinates did.

Reactions: Josho

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. The average of all polls had Clinton up by about 3 percent. She won the popular vote by about 2 percent.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

When people tell you stories like that, always check for yourself. Especially when it's something you want to be true.

(Heart2Soul cites early polls showing Clinton far ahead)

Too bad you didn't read the polls the last month; you wouldn't have been fooled, then.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Yehren....:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
You are so misinformed....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
That's okay, at least the forum has come to discover you are not a credible source to rely on for accurate info.....Have a Blessed Day...and Trump is still the President!:):):):):):):)

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so misinformed

Actually, it's a good idea to check sources and double-check the stuff you would like to be true. If you learned to do that, it would work a lot better for you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it's a good idea to check sources and double-check the stuff you would like to be true. If you learned to do that, it would work a lot better for you.
So you think you can provoke me? I admit you used to...now you make me laugh and laughter is good medicine...thanks for that.:D:D:D

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chemical trails. For years now governments of whatever flavor and hue have refused to investigate or query what Christianity trails are. What's in them. That they are real and they come from planes... That they are not natural vapor trails and not clouds is evident. There are numerous photos available on the internet, here's one random screenshot I took from street view on Google maps on the main highway between Washington and New York. I do not see how difficult it would be for a government to infect am entire population with slow acting poisons through this medium... Or a virus. View attachment 10173
On another forum I was in, over the years we discussed chemtrails, and with people from around the world. A few years ago we all realized from each other that they had all stopped at the same time around the world. There was a long hiatus, then they resumed. Globally again.

So that was enough to convince me.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But hey, I'm just a conspiracy theorist right?, Believing in conspiracies, that there's a world wide web of powerful men and women determined to destroy most of humanity in order to preserve humanity brings me comfort and a mindset that I have control according to the anti conspiracy experts.mmm. That doesn't sound right.
Ephesians 2
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

There's your conspiracy! And it IS reptilian! A dragon!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior