COVID Hospitalizations on the rise....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He died before Covid appeared.

Care to explain how he could say anything about Covid when it was still unknown?
First of all, the PCR test is NOT a test for Covid-19 specifically. Second, Patents were obtained for COVID-19 years before it was generally known to the public.

Yes, that's right. The disease itself was patented. Any biological substance that is invented in a lab can be Patented. Just ask Monsanto Co.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, the PCR test is NOT a test for Covid-19 specifically. Second, Patents were obtained for COVID-19 years before it was generally known to the public.

Yes, that's right. The disease itself was patented. Any biological substance that is invented in a lab can be Patented. Just ask Monsanto Co.
First you are talking about SARS not Corona 19.

Second he never said anything of the sort about testing for Corona (he was dead) the quote falsely attributed to him was made by John Lauritsen in 1996 and he was talking about HIV.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Veterinary grade medicine for deworming horses. Why not shoot up? All the cool kids are doing it.
Your sarcasm is noted.

@RealGenFlynn
India's Ivermectin Blackout: The Secret Revealed.

HINT: It's called "common sense"
With only 5% of Uttar Pradeshe's 230 million people vaccinated, early treatment nom kits wiped out an outbreak of COVID-19 dropping cases by 99% in three weeks.

What was in the home kits?
Tylenol, Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin d3, Ivermectin 12 mg [10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [10 tablets] The home kits cost less than $3 per person and brought the number of active cases to below 200.

This is remarkable considering the province had more than 310,000 active cases during the peak of its COVID outbreak . . .

I am convinced that early treatment is the best course of action.

• Love
Reactions: rwb

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First you are talking about SARS not Corona 19.

Second he never said anything of the sort about testing for Corona (he was dead) the quote falsely attributed to him was made by John Lauritsen in 1996 and he was talking about HIV.
Wow, you really are at the end of your rope. He was talking about SARS? Imagine that. What is Corona if not SARS-COV-2?

Are we expected to believe that only one man can say something? John Lauritsen said it in 1996, which proves that someone else didn't say it also? Come on. It appears that you are more than eager to believe counterarguments even if they don't make sense.

When was SARS-COV-2 Patented?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to guess I know. You obviously don't.
Maybe I don't. So what? Miss the point often?

Our country is under attack, and the weapons of warfare is misinformation, disinformation, propaganda, censorship, de-banking, de-funding, de-platforming, and the infiltration of trusted sources of information. Why does a government want to control speech?

Ever read 1984? "How many lights Winston?"

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should we eat from dumpsters before we suggest that the contents might not be fit for food? I don't understand your logic unless your just indulging in hyperbole.

Look, anyone can buy a bottle of Z-stack for about $55.00. Nothing in the bottle is prescription, and it is all-natural ingredients. Nothing harmful at all. This formula is effective for the flu, a cold, and Covid-19. All one needs to do is buy a bottle can keep it in the medicine cabinet. When you feel a cold coming on, take a pill in the morning and a pill in the evening for three days in a row.

I've done this already. I felt the flu coming on. I took Z-stack and the flu was gone the next day. The same formula has cured COVID-19 after three days in those who have taken Z-stack very early of onset.

My point is this. Why sit around and argue all day? Get some and try it. If it works, great. If it doesn't then you still have your other treatments.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, anyone can buy a bottle of Z-stack for about $55.00. Nothing in the bottle is prescription, and it is all-natural ingredients. Nothing harmful at all. This formula is effective for the flu, a cold, and Covid-19. All one needs to do is buy a bottle can keep it in the medicine cabinet. When you feel a cold coming on, take a pill in the morning and a pill in the evening for three days in a row.

I've done this already. I felt the flu coming on. I took Z-stack and the flu was gone the next day. The same formula has cured COVID-19 after three days in those who have taken Z-stack very early of onset.

My point is this. Why sit around and argue all day? Get some and try it. If it works, great. If it doesn't then you still have your other treatments.

You've been sharing important information that is true, don't let the koolaid drinkers stop that! People need to hear the truth about what is going on in this country as well as the whole world. More and more people are waking up thanks to good folks like you. Thank you for all the information, I hope many will take it to heart and seek for truth rather than to blindly follow those whose intentions are EVIL!

Reactions: CadyandZoe

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your sarcasm is noted.

@RealGenFlynn
India's Ivermectin Blackout: The Secret Revealed.

HINT: It's called "common sense"
With only 5% of Uttar Pradeshe's 230 million people vaccinated, early treatment nom kits wiped out an outbreak of COVID-19 dropping cases by 99% in three weeks.

What was in the home kits?
Tylenol, Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin d3, Ivermectin 12 mg [10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [10 tablets] The home kits cost less than $3 per person and brought the number of active cases to below 200.

This is remarkable considering the province had more than 310,000 active cases during the peak of its COVID outbreak . . .

I am convinced that early treatment is the best course of action.
Covid in Uttar Pradesh: Coronavirus overwhelms India's most populous state

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you really are at the end of your rope. He was talking about SARS?
You YOU are talking about SARS. try reading what is actually on your screen.

Imagine that. What is Corona if not SARS-COV-2?
SARS is also part of the coronavirus family, but it stems from a different strain and is a different disease to COVID-19.

SARS is caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome virus SARS-CoV-1. COVID-19 is caused coronavirus 2

the American patent “US2006257852” is for SARS, not for COVID-19,
Are we expected to believe that only one man can say something? John Lauritsen said it in 1996, which proves that someone else didn't say it also?

Then provide the actual quote and citation or stop wasting everyone's time.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe I don't. So what? Miss the point often?
The response to the judge's question was "evidence"
Our country is under attack, and the weapons of warfare is misinformation, disinformation, propaganda, censorship, de-banking, de-funding, de-platforming, and the infiltration of trusted sources of information. Why does a government want to control speech?
yes and you are spewing misinformation and propaganda all over the place.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, anyone can buy a bottle of Z-stack for about $55.00. Nothing in the bottle is prescription, and it is all-natural ingredients. Nothing harmful at all. This formula is effective for the flu, a cold, and Covid-19.
Evidence?
All one needs to do is buy a bottle can keep it in the medicine cabinet. When you feel a cold coming on, take a pill in the morning and a pill in the evening for three days in a row.

Evidence?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just think, had they taken ivermectin, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D3 they would still be alive.

They would be just as dead...Free from intestinal worms but still dead

Could you please try it before you knock it?

Well, thanks for the recommendation but I'd rather spend my $55 on fresh produce that has Z-Stack in it (truly) naturally along with countless other micro-nutrients that won't leave me with little besides $54 worth of urine.

Sorry if this seems unnecessarily argumentative.

Besides, I thought we were talking about ivermectin.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I recall I asked you to give an inclusive definition of woman ...and you could not do so.

"Inclusive" just means there are no circumstances under which you cannot summarily reject it, right? You just can't play an unrigged game, can you?

"Inclusive definition" is just a disingenuous, postmodern way of stipulating that the definition has to please everyone, including perhaps even those who believe a woman is simply a unicorn.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, thanks for the recommendation but I'd rather spend my $55 on fresh produce that has Z-Stack in it (truly) naturally along with countless other micro-nutrients that won't leave me with little besides $54 worth of urine.

Sorry if this seems unnecessarily argumentative.

Besides, I thought we were talking about ivermectin.

My father taught me something about car repair. He told me to start with the cheapest fix first, and if that doesn't work, then pick the next cheapest thing to fix.

What if I am right? Okay? Let's say someone got Covid-19. Why not give them the zinc and Ivermectin for three days to see if it works? It's a lot cheaper than hospitalization. If it doesn't work (and it will) then go to the hospital.