Cults and false Teachings will Increase in the Last Days!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are living in the last days!! Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he
knows
that
histime
is
short
."
Real Christians and the Word of God are under demon inspired attack worldwide. We also see President Trump and VP Pence, the USA and Israel under demon inspired attack. Time is short!! Are you ready to meet Jesus!!! Don't be left behind on rapture day!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good topic, the bible is very clear thst we're in the last days. Hebrews 1:1 & 2 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". so these last days started when JESUS came. so we should be very short. how short?, I'm not saying. only the father knows.

also the bible is clear and true on evil in the world. Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:34 "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled". evil will always be here with us because it is always "generating".

PCY

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he
knows
that
histime
is
short
."
Real Christians and the Word of God are under demon inspired attack worldwide. We also see President Trump and VP Pence, the USA and Israel under demon inspired attack. Time is short!! Are you ready to meet Jesus!!! Don't be left behind on rapture day!

It should be understood that when Satan is thrown down to the earth that he is immediately imprisoned in the bottomless pit (Isaiah 24:21-22 and Revelation 20:1-3) such that there is a 1,000 year gap in Rev 12:12 between "you!" and "He is filled with fury." When he is released after the 1,000 years, of being locked up in the bottomless pit, he knows that his time is short.

During this 1,000 year period, there will be no influence from Satan or the beasts, i.e. the fallen wicked heavenly hosts of Daniel 7:1-12 and God's Everlasting Kingdom will be firmly established with Christ being given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him.

Are we in the last days? Yes, we are, but that is relative to God's timeframe of reference. Within man's time frame of reference, the end of days, is still a distant future event. However, in our near future, Satan and his cohorts will be kicked out of heaven in our near future, probably in under 30 years time.

Shalom

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you!

Yes, agree.

We are not at the end of the end, but we are for sure at the beginning of the end.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Evil seems to be on the increase and just today 17 Florida school kids killed,wars and rumors of wars. N. Korea and Iran saying they will soon use nukes,Russia and Iran moving into Syria ready to attack tiny Israel.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes!!! Evil seems to be on the increase and just today 17 Florida school kids killed,wars and rumors of wars. N. Korea and Iran saying they will soon use nukes,Russia and Iran moving into Syria ready to attack tiny Israel.

True indeed...and sad. But we cannot be shaken and we must 'look up for our redemption draweth nigh.'

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't want any of my Christian brethren deceived. Thinking the time of Satan being cast down to this earth per Revelation 12:7-17 is at any other time than for the tribulation Jesus warned of is a deception. Just by reading the events in Rev.12:7-17 after Satan and his angels are cast out of the heavenly, down to this earth, and then persecute Christ's Church, that is plenty enough scripture to realize those events after the casting out is about the time of "great tribulation" Jesus warned of in Matthew 24, and the time of trouble mentioned in Daniel 12:1 for the end of this present world.

I'll go one farther here while on this casting out topic. This verse phrase in red reveals Satan and his angels are coming here on earth, in OUR dimension, in plain sight on earth:

Rev 12:7-8
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

KJV

There's only two different dimensions of existence written of in God's Word; this earthly dimension we live in on earth, and then the heavenly dimension where God and the angels dwell, and also where the abode of hell is on one side of Paradise divided by a great gulf (1 Cor.15; Luke 16).

Because Satan's place will no more be found in heaven at that point in time, it means he is cast to the only other dimension that he can come to, and that is our earthly dimension here on earth. I mean that literally. That will be the revealing of the Antichrist. The world will see him here on earth. God showed He made Satan the full pattern, and that his beauty corrupted him, so he's not coming wielding a pitch fork and wearing red flannel underwear.

So if you can receive it, the devil himself, de facto in person here on earth, will be the coming Antichrist. He will not simply possess a soul to manifest only as a spirit inside someone, like he did with Judas. His image likeness is going to be revealed on earth for all to see, and his angels with him here on earth also.

Jesus said this for after His crucifixion:

John 14:30
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.
KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The "wars and rumors of wars..." is often quoted with the rest of what our Lord Jesus said there left off:

Matt 24:6
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

KJV

Why do some pastors leave off that last part in red?

It's because that part doesn't serve the doctrine of men they preach.

The "end" our Lord was talking about is the signs of the end He was giving us there while on the Mount of Olives. It's about a short time at the very end of this world just before His second coming to gather His Church.

And His Message is, when including that last phrase in red, is that the short time at the very end of this world, will be a time when ALL wars and rumors of wars, have stopped. It's the opposite of wars and rumors of wars, which is what? PEACE.

That is why Apostle Paul said this:

1 Thess 5:2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, "Peace and safety"; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
KJV

So all these crazy things happening today... is NOT the sign of the very end of this world. It's the future time of world peace when false messiah proclaims himself to be God in Jerusalem, with all wars having stopped and supernatural miracles going on. That... is when we are to really perk up, and not be deceived, and wait on our Lord Jesus' return after all that.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Davy

Amen to that Bro...well said...Agree...we are at the beginning of the end, not the end of the end. As you say...we have a way to go yet.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In two parables we are told that just before Satan is imprisoned for 1,000 years he tells his "Good Servants" that he is going away for a time to receive a kingdom and that when he returns He will have that kingdom. He then gives his servant money with which to continue his oppression of the people of the earth.

After the decreed period of 1,000 years of being imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit, Satan is released and he returns to take account of his servants and their increase in the money that he had given them with which to oppress the peoples of the earth.

In one of the parables, when Satan returns, he commands that all those who do not want him to be "king" over them, to be brought in front of him to be killed. In the other account he tells his servants to join him in his joy of being given a kingdom and becoming a deity by deception. How does he achieve this? By entering into a solemn covenant with many for seven years, after he is released from the Bottomless Pit. He then leads an army and goes around the earth killing those who will not acknowledge him as a king and a deity and finally comes up against Jerusalem to set himself up in the holy place as the god of this earth.

Satan is finally stopped by Christ, captured and dispatched into the Bottomless pit when he had also dispatched the Beast and the false prophet a very short time before.

The battle in heaven ends in our near future, in under 30 years from now, which is then followed by 1,000 years of peaceful existence for the peoples of the earth with Christ having dominion over the peoples of the earth, before Satan is released, realising that his time is short and goes out over the face of the earth is realise his dream of becoming a deity like God. A dream that is stopped from happening by God. It is during this time that the false prophet is very active and that he wants the people to only worship the beast and its image and to receive a mark so that they can trade and buy food for them to eat.

After Satan is dispatched into the Lake of Fire, the whole earth will see Christ coming on the Clouds with all the hosts of heaven to begin the time of judgement of the peoples of the earth.

It is at this time that the dead in Christ will be resurrected and given new bodies to meet Christ in the air along with the Saints who will still be living at that time. Some call this the rapture.

The above is very much a big picture telling of what will happen, with a thumb nail sketch of some of the details that will occur in their right order.

The filling in of all the details of this story will take many more words than a post can contain and it will have the appearance of being very complex whereas the story is very simple. Satan will attempt to deceive the people but God does not allow him to succeed and the people who have lived on the earth, who are deemed righteous at the time of the final judgement, will enter into the time of eternity and live with God on the earth which is their inheritance. Sadly, the rest of mankind are dispatched into the lake of fire.

Believe it or not.

Shalom

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
knows
that
histime
is
short
."

38371.7 in reply to 38371.6
2 Timothy 4:3 3For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want =============The little more than social club "church" where there is no mention of judgment, hell, Jesus coming soon, rapture, some don"t even mention heaven as being real.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It should be understood that when Satan is thrown down to the earth that he is immediately imprisoned in the bottomless pit
I’m sorry but this is simply incorrect. There is a considerable period of time between Satan coming to earth and him being imprisoned in the bottomless pit (at least 7 years).

We should follow the sequence of events as described.

Rev 12 – Satan and his evil angels cast down to earth. Satan filled with wrath.

Rev 13 – the rise and reign of the Antichrist with Satanic assistance. Their absolute control of the world’s inhabitants for 3 ½ years. The setting up of the Abomination of Desolation.

Rev 14 -18 – the Great Tribulation (the Day of the Lord) for 3 ½ years (but shortened).

Rev 19 – The Marriage of the Lamb, the second coming of Christ, and the battle of Armageddon.

Rev 20 – Satan confined to the bottomless pit for 1,000 years, the resurrection of the Tribulation saints, the Millennial reign of Christ. Satan released for the battle of Gog and Magog.

Rev 20 – The Devil, the Beast (the Antichrist), and the False Prophet cast into the Lake of Fire, followed by the Great White Throne Judgment.

Rev 21-22 – The New Jerusalem, the New Heavens, and the New Earth.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m sorry but this is simply incorrect. There is a considerable period of time between Satan coming to earth and him being imprisoned in the bottomless pit (at least 7 years).

Rev 13 – the rise and reign of the Antichrist with Satanic assistance. Their absolute control of the world’s inhabitants for 3 ½ years. The setting up of the Abomination of Desolation.

Rev 14 -18 – the Great Tribulation (the Day of the Lord) for 3 ½ years (but shortened).

Rev 19 – The Marriage of the Lamb, the second coming of Christ, and the battle of Armageddon.

Rev 20 – Satan confined to the bottomless pit for 1,000 years, the resurrection of the Tribulation saints, the Millennial reign of Christ. Satan released for the battle of Gog and Magog.

Rev 20 – The Devil, the Beast (the Antichrist), and the False Prophet cast into the Lake of Fire, followed by the Great White Throne Judgment.

On October 13th, 1884, 33 years before the Miracle of the Sun in Fatima, Pope Leo XIII had a terrifying vision of the future of the Church.

With a handful of cardinals and Vatican staff members in attendance, Pope Leo XIII had finished celebrating mass in the Vatican Chapel. He suddenly stopped at the foot of the altar, his face having turned ashen white, and remained there standing for about ten minutes in a trance-like state.

Later when asked what had happened, Pope Leo XIII said that as he was about to leave the altar he heard two voices. One voice was of kind and gentle nature, while the other voice was guttural and grating. He listened to the voices, which seemed to emanate from the tabernacle, and overheard the following conversation.

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to our Lord: “I can destroy your Church.”:mad:

The gentle voice of our Lord: “You can? Then go ahead and do so.”

Satan: “To do so, I need more time and more power.”:mad:

Our Lord: “How much time? How much power?

Satan: “75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service.”:mad:

Our Lord: “You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will.”

After having the vision, Pope Leo immediately went from the Vatican Chapel to his private office and wrote the Prayer to Saint Michael, giving with it the instructions that it be prayed after all Low Masses.

The shorter version of the prayer written to Saint Michael the Archangel, which was instructed to be prayed after all Low Masses, is below:

Saint Michael Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection
against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke
him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen
https://www.ucatholic.com/blog/the-terrifying-vision-of-pope-leo-xiii/

st__michael_slaying_the_dragon_by_tegehel.jpg
Catholics are not obligated to accept private revelations
but the Church can deem certain ones worthy of belief.​

Last edited:

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that there is a big difference from my time when I was born 1935 and how it
is today ! and as I see I now its getting closer.......
But I really have a feeling things are going to be even worse then they are now !
And to some it will look like it was at my time....
As I am sure before me , when they seen how it was in my time they thought
the end times are close.........But as I see it now........ I think its going to be even twice
as bad............ But I hope and pray I am wrong............... I sure want to go home !!!!!!!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The "End Times" began at Pentecost, and Jesus will return at the end of human history. The end times obsession isn't healthy. It's like standing on a corner hoping to watch the next car accident. Not to worry, GOD IS IN CHARGE, and the future is not mapped out by sensationalist, biblical illiterates.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Yes we should follow the sequence of events, but what you have gone on to describe as the sequence is not how the end times will play out.

Sadly, you have forgotten Isaiah 24:21-22, and the fact that the beasts spoken about in Daniel 7:1-12 are wicked fallen heavenly hosts and that they are thrown to the earth and imprisoned in a cistern/pit to wait for many days to receive their punishment. So in Revelation 12, there is a time period of 1,000 years between when all those judged in Isaiah 24:21-22 and the cistern/pit/abyss is unlocked to release them for a little while period. But we are told in Revelation 9 that an angel then opens the bottomless pit and releases the scorpions for a period of time. This occurs after the fifth angel blows his trumpet and that this heralds the the first woe.

When the six angel blows its trumpet, the four angels bound at the great river Euphrates are released. These are the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12. But angels comes down with a scroll from heaven to announce the seven thunders but John was told not to write them down, and the angel went on to announce that in the days of the trumpet call of the seventh angel, the mysteries of God should be revealed.

But even though I can read the Book of Revelation and consider the sequences of the various wonders that will occur, I do know that they will not occur in the sequence as recorded in the Book of Revelation as you are suggesting.

The sequence in which the seals, trumpets and bowls and also the thunders are all jumbled up in the Book of Revelation and with my best guess, I am of the opinion that the bowls poured out by the seven angels will unfold in the reverse order to that which John recorded.

Do I know all of the answers to the sequence order of how the Book of Revelation will occur? I do not think so, as I still have questions on which to ponder as to how it will all unfold.

Shalom

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But no one can enter a strong man's house to plunder his property unless he first ties up the strong man. Then he can plunder his house.