Dear Addy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just waiting for my daughter to pick me up for the day... We are dropping off a pumpkin pie... visiting a dog... and then off for an adventure...
I'm not exactly sure how long she is staying... I think she said Tuesday.... I will start that puzzle after she leaves... and I will pray for you as I'm working through it.
What was the adventure?!
Did you have a good day?!
Did you eat any of that Pumpkin pie?
What kind of dog was it?!!

Thinking of you..
HUGS

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What was the adventure?!
Did you have a good day?!
Did you eat any of that Pumpkin pie?
What kind of dog was it?!!

Thinking of you..
HUGS

More importantly, did she save us any pumpkin pie?

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Love those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you, give to those who take from you. - Jesus Christ
"But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins." Matthew 6:15
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." - -- Luke 6:37
"Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me." ------ Luke 9:23
"Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me." - Matthew 10:38
First and foremost, forgiveness is a choice.

Im not bad at forgiving people but how do i forgive a system...
A government that has caused so much pain to so many people...
I resent the government and i know this resentment is spiritually unhealthy to carry...
I had reached a point of apathy towards the authority but that was pre plandemic...
Now my resentment is back and its even harder to shake off...

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Im not bad at forgiving people but how do i forgive a system...
A government that has caused so much pain to so many people...
I resent the government and i know this resentment is spiritually unhealthy to carry...
I had reached a point of apathy towards the authority but that was pre plandemic...
Now my resentment is back and its even harder to shake off...
You pray for the individuals involved, at the very least, it will change you.

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wasn't sure where to post these so im posting them here cos i know Addy will love these pics...

I went for a walk after dusk to see if my friendly neighbours were around and indeed they were...
I spotted these two from a distance trying to mate
Screenshot_20211012-211427_Video Player.jpg

I should of just watched them from afar but i got closer to them and they scurried off to the bedroom

Screenshot_20211012-211510_Video Player.jpg

Anti vaxer

Screenshot_20211012-211636_Video Player.jpg

Bewildered

Screenshot_20211012-211718_Video Player.jpg

Curious

Screenshot_20211012-212156_Video Player.jpg

Bemused

Screenshot_20211012-211922_Video Player.jpg

Together

Screenshot_20211012-212005_Video Player.jpg

Nothing was stopping this little warrior... Not even my shoe...

Screenshot_20211012-211848_Video Player.jpg

Mother penguin sheilds her two fluffy chicks from the elements and a potential threat

Screenshot_20211012-212309_Video Player.jpg

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would like to apologize to all those whom I have not been able to understand or accept. That is my problem and I take full responsibility for it. I have come to discover that I do not do well in large crowds... perhaps it is because I suffer with mental health issues... perhaps it is because I am an only child... or perhaps I have been so wounded in my life... that TRUST is not something I am able to learn... and when I don't TRUST... I can't function.

I have decided that for me personally... forums are NOT a place where I belong.... and I am only saying this because I don't simply want to drop off leaving people to wonder what happened to Addy.

I find myself upset a lot since I have joined this place.... and in real life.. since I live all alone... this is not a good or healthy thing for me.

I'm not sure what this all means... I will examine myself and my attitude in these next weeks coming into winter.

But I am not able to continue within the forums. I truly am so tired with all the strife... It seems that no matter how hard I try to fit in... something goes wrong... and it causes me much hurt.

Anyways... I would ask that no comments be made with regards to what I have just spoken... This is not about being DRAMATIC... and seeking sympathy... it is simply my way of having closure.

The forums are addictive and I am going through withdrawls... that is honest... however... I am beginning to regain some of my peace I have lost in these last days.

I bless you all. Tenderly... Addy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ive been asking myself the same thing recently... Is social media forums healthy???
Its definitely not a natural way for us to communicate. We read peoples body language, tone, facial expressions and other cues that cannot be used here and so much gets taken the wrong way and taken out of context
Hmmm technology dependence. Social media dependence. It can't be good.
But i have mates on here now. I like to know how their doing...
And i like to write down what im feeling when im agitated, it helps me get over it...

Reactions: dev553344

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to apologize to all those whom I have not been able to understand or accept. That is my problem and I take full responsibility for it. I have come to discover that I do not do well in large crowds... perhaps it is because I suffer with mental health issues... perhaps it is because I am an only child... or perhaps I have been so wounded in my life... that TRUST is not something I am able to learn... and when I don't TRUST... I can't function.

I have decided that for me personally... forums are NOT a place where I belong.... and I am only saying this because I don't simply want to drop off leaving people to wonder what happened to Addy.

I find myself upset a lot since I have joined this place.... and in real life.. since I live all alone... this is not a good or healthy thing for me.

I'm not sure what this all means... I will examine myself and my attitude in these next weeks coming into winter.

But I am not able to continue within the forums. I truly am so tired with all the strife... It seems that no matter how hard I try to fit in... something goes wrong... and it causes me much hurt.

Anyways... I would ask that no comments be made with regards to what I have just spoken... This is not about being DRAMATIC... and seeking sympathy... it is simply my way of having closure.

The forums are addictive and I am going through withdrawls... that is honest... however... I am beginning to regain some of my peace I have lost in these last days.

HUGS

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Addy We have you also always in our prayers. You have contributed a lot here even when people disagreed with you. If you really do leave, don't forget us and perhaps when you have settled down a bit in your mind and heart, you will come back to us.
You are loved...

Always a place for you here dear sister.
Your brother in Christ always!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear Addy, dear Addy, you have no complaint
It is what it is, and it ain't what it ain't!

Reactions: amadeus