Dear God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I can't stand the days flying by. How am I supposed to work when the day is over so quickly

Reactions: Selah

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Erm, getting up earlier makes absolutely no difference to time being sped up

Incidentally"get up earlier" is not funny, helpful or a Christian response

No wonder so many people hate Christians

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For me it seems as if I only got married yesterday but my golden wedding anniversary will soon pass by with ease. All I can do is get older disgracefully and buy a triumph motor bike so that I can be an old fart being Frequently Away Riding a Triumph. I hope I have not forgotten how to ride or know how to fall off without hurting myself. What an adventure I could have but the rocking chair in the sunroom seems to call louder.

• Haha
Reactions: Nancy and Lambano

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me it seems as if I only got married yesterday but my golden wedding anniversary will soon pass by with ease. All I can do is get older disgracefully and buy a triumph motor bike so that I can be an old fart being Frequently Away Riding a Triumph. I hope I have not forgotten how to ride or know how to fall off without hurting myself. What an adventure I could have but the rocking chair in the sunroom seems to call louder.
" the rocking chair in the sunroom seems to call louder."

Funny how that works yes? lol.
You could look into an affordable trike! No balancing issues, awesome ride weather you are 26 or 86! It is so simple with the Can-Am Riker, Roadster or Spyder...some in 600 cc some 900. No, not a two wheeler like the Triumph but, a whole different experience and, IMHO - safer. Riding through wooded areas or the sea side...you can just bask in His creation..

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't stand the days flying by. How am I supposed to work when the day is over so quickly
Are you self employed? If not, don't you have to show up at a specific time? What is your "work" may I ask? You must be quite busy if the day's are flying by. Mine drag so loooong. :(

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't matter what I do, the days fly by.

I know that time moves faster the older you are but it is definitely being sped up even more