'Death is swallowed up in victory' -When?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only division that i have aproblem with, is that you have set up the Jews for salvation

Hold on...
I have "set up nothing".
God has a Covenant with HIS Faithful People, (Tribes of ISRAEL).

AFTER Jesus returns

Uh no.
God shall Save His Faithful People, During the Seals and Trumps of the Tribulation.

in flaming fire (your rapture)

Uh no,
That is Not, (my Rapture).

whereby the church is gloriously resurrected/transformed,

Yes.

and the wicked, both alive and dead, are destroyed in that day. It is a simultaneous event of salvation for the saved, and destruction of the unsaved.

You skip too many Facts.

In the following scripture, please notice the word "when" written two times in
2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.

2 Thes 1-7
[7] And "to you who are troubled rest with us," when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Who IS Troubled?
Who IS inviting Whom to rest With Them?
What does it mean to be at Rest with Them?

[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Are the "Troubled Not IN rest" OR "Those at Rest" Subject TO Vengeance ?

[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Who (those NOT in Rest, or those In Rest) ?Shall be punished with Everlasting destruction from the Presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His Power?

[10] "When" he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

When: Shall the Lord "come" to be glorified IN His Saints?
When: He is Com-ing Or as this Scripture says Shall Come?

You do not Understand the Catching Up (aka Rapture) of The Lords People.

The Lords People ARE NOT the Troubled, "being Invited" TO Become MADE, IN Rest.

The "preaching" IS To Gods People, (ISRAEL) for "THEM" (Gods People), to Become IN Rest with The Lord. (Word of God), and Christ (the Power of God).

The "Lords People" ARE IN Rest.
Gods people (ISRAEL) were Sent the Lord.
Open your Eyes...
Gods People, Believe IN Gods Messiah.
Gods people (for the most part) have Rejected the JESUS "as" their Christ Messiah, SENT from God.

It WAS Jesus' (First Accepted BY men Of Gods People Israel) <--- Jesus' Disciples.
Jesus' Disciples were SEND out To continue Preaching TO ISRAEL, that Jesus IS Gods Christ Messiah.
The Disciples/Apostles Were ALIVE IN REST With Christ the Lord...and then Bodily Dead, IN Rest (and Saved) With the Lord.
For Centuries it has been primarily Gentiles, Who have Accepted:
The God of the Jews; the God of the Tribes of Israel, The God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac, AND JESUS is the Christ Messiah Savior of God.

"When" the Lord COMES Back "TO" Earth...WITH Vengeance
"The Lords saints" are WITH Him.

Where DO you Think The Lord "Comes" From?

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold on...
I have "set up nothing".

Uh no.
God shall Save His Faithful People, During the Seals and Trumps of the Tribulation.

Uh no,
That is Not, (my Rapture).

Yes.

You skip too many Facts.

2 Thes 1-7
[7] And "to you who are troubled rest with us," when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Who IS Troubled?
Who IS inviting Whom to rest With Them?
What does it mean to be at Rest with Them?

[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Are the "Troubled Not IN rest" OR "Those at Rest" Subject TO Vengeance ?

[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Who (those NOT in Rest, or those In Rest) ?Shall be punished with Everlasting destruction from the Presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His Power?

[10] "When" he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

When: Shall the Lord "come" to be glorified IN His Saints?
When: He is Com-ing Or as this Scripture says Shall Come?

You do not Understand the Catching Up (aka Rapture) of The Lords People.

The Lords People ARE NOT the Troubled, "being Invited" TO Become MADE, IN Rest.

The "preaching" IS To Gods People, (ISRAEL) for "THEM" (Gods People), to Become IN Rest with The Lord. (Word of God), and Christ (the Power of God).

The "Lords People" ARE IN Rest.
Gods people (ISRAEL) were Sent the Lord.
Open your Eyes...
Gods People, Believe IN Gods Messiah.
Gods people (for the most part) have Rejected the JESUS "as" their Christ Messiah, SENT from God.

It WAS Jesus' (First Accepted BY men Of Gods People Israel) <--- Jesus' Disciples.
Jesus' Disciples were SEND out To continue Preaching TO ISRAEL, that Jesus IS Gods Christ Messiah.
The Disciples/Apostles Were ALIVE IN REST With Christ the Lord...and then Bodily Dead, IN Rest (and Saved) With the Lord.
For Centuries it has been primarily Gentiles, Who have Accepted:
The God of the Jews; the God of the Tribes of Israel, The God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac, AND JESUS is the Christ Messiah Savior of God.

"When" the Lord COMES Back "TO" Earth...WITH Vengeance
"The Lords saints" are WITH Him.

Where DO you Think The Lord "Comes" From?

Glory to God,
Taken
I understand the "catching up" perfectly fine!

Because I have come to know the correct interpretation of the 70 weeks in Daniel 9:24-27, I am confident by the Lord's Spirit, that "when" He comes again, from Heaven in Glory and flaming fire, the unsaved wicked both dead and alive are destroyed, and the entirety of the church is bodily resurrected into Heaven with His Immortality.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold on...
I have "set up nothing".
Yes, God does have a covenant with His people of Israel, but its only by the New Covenant through Jesus, NOW!

So, if the majority of Jews do not come to Jesus, that's really too bad, because they each in each generation, are just as LOST (as having never been born) as any Gentile slob! John 3:.

Yes, you do set up the Jews as having
"special priviledges", by falsely promoting that there will be salvation for them again AFTER the Lord returns in a fictitious "secret rapture", during a fictitious "7 year Tribulation".

Then to put the "cherry on top", you also promote the false and fictitious
"one thousand years" of Christ's kingdom on earth, whereby again the Jews will have a third chance for salvation!

Your concepts are falsehoods, not because you choose it to be so, but rather that you have been duped by the Religion(s) of Christianity.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Because I have come to know the correct interpretation of the 70 weeks in Daniel 9:24-27, I am confident by the Lord's Spirit, that "when" He comes again, from Heaven in Glory and flaming fire, the unsaved wicked both dead and alive are destroyed, and the entirety of the church is bodily resurrected into Heaven with His Immortality.

"When" He comes again from Heaven in Glory and flaming fire,
all the dead are raised together and at once at His Coming Again,
A) Then the unsaved dead are raised, and
together with the unsaved who are alive at His Coming,
are destroyed with "the last enemy, death", being destroyed
"in the resurrection of condemnation" of the wicked;
And so, "When"
B) Then the saved dead are raised, and
together with the saved who are alive at His Coming,
are glorified with immortality and "victory given us through our Lord"
"in the resurrection of life" of God's saints.

The saved dead together with the saved who are alive
at His Coming, are together “changed ..
in the twinkling of an eye"
in "the Resurrection of Life".
So <<the entirety of the church is
bodily resurrected
>> into Immortality
on the New Earth

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"When" He comes again from Heaven in Glory and flaming fire,
A) Then the unsaved dead are raised, and
together with the unsaved who are alive at His Coming,
are destroyed with "the last enemy, death", being destroyed
"in the resurrection of condemnation" of the wicked;
And so, "When"
B) Then the saved dead are raised, and
together with the saved who are alive at His Coming,
are glorified with immortality and "victory given us through our Lord"
"in the resurrection of life" of God's saints.

The saved dead together with the saved who are alive
at His Coming, are together “changed ..
in the twinkling of an eye"
in "the Resurrection of Life".
So <<the entirety of the church is
bodily resurrected
>> into Immortality
on the New Earth
Yep! Amen!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What else would it be, when you consider the first part of Leviticus 17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:

Gen 9:
[4] But flesh with the life thereof, which is the Blood...
[5] And surely your
blood of your lives will I require; ...

Q. What would be in the blood,
that would sustain the life of the flesh?
A. Oxygen from the earth's atmosphere.

Water and
Plants Sustain a natural Body.
Minerals from the Earth, enter a plant.
Man eats the plant/Fruit, man's body receives the Earth's minerals.
Plants emit Oxygen, Men Breath Oxygen.
Minerals and Oxygen enter the Blood, which IS the LIFE of the Body.

Failing / Diseased plants...Failing / Diseased man.

Void of Trees / polluted with chemical compounds...Failing / Diseased man.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the "catching up" perfectly fine!

* Jesus "Came" to Earth.
* On Earth Jesus was "Revealed" with Power.
* Then revealed; BY God, that Christ, IS the Power of God.
* Jesus was Seen "Leaving the Earth" into the Clouds.
* Jesus IS IN Heaven.
* Gods Power (Christ) IS IN Converted men ON Earth.
* The Lord, IS Going to Leave Heaven., By Descending "TO the Clouds."
* While "IN the Clouds", Christ IS Going to Call up To the Clouds, His Church, For His Marriage Ceremony TO His Church, His People, His Bride.

Then Begins...The Lamb of God, "IN Heaven" Opening the SEALS.

The First Four SEALS reveal the Anti-Christ, with Power...to Control, Kill, Mark.

Men ON Earth, Gods People (ISRAEL)...are neither Christ's People, IN Christ, His Church, or His Bride.

God Sends HIS Servants to Preach TO His People (Israel).
First...two Servants...
Then 144,000 Servants 12,000 each Tribe...
And the Lamb of God.

Gods Faithful People (ISRAEL), Begin Believing IN Christ Jesus...Reject the Anti-Christ...Commit a VOW of Allegiance TO the Lord God...and Become Bodily Killed...Saved IN Christ....they Come Out of the Tribulation,
Soul Raised UP To Heaven...Wait for their Body to Be Raised...After Jesus' 1,000 yr Reign With His People.

So no, the Rapture is NOT Jesus Descending from the Clouds TO Earth.
The Rapture is precisely The Lord Calling His Bride To Him.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
* Jesus "Came" to Earth.
* On Earth Jesus was "Revealed" with Power.
* Then revealed; BY God, that Christ, IS the Power of God.
* Jesus was Seen "Leaving the Earth" into the Clouds.
* Jesus IS IN Heaven.
* Gods Power (Christ) IS IN Converted men ON Earth.
* The Lord, IS Going to Leave Heaven., By Descending "TO the Clouds."
* While "IN the Clouds", Christ IS Going to Call up To the Clouds, His Church, For His Marriage Ceremony TO His Church, His People, His Bride.

Then Begins...The Lamb of God, "IN Heaven" Opening the SEALS.

The First Four SEALS reveal the Anti-Christ, with Power...to Control, Kill, Mark.

Men ON Earth, Gods People (ISRAEL)...are neither Christ's People, IN Christ, His Church, or His Bride.

God Sends HIS Servants to Preach TO His People (Israel).
First...two Servants...
Then 144,000 Servants 12,000 each Tribe...
And the Lamb of God.

Gods Faithful People (ISRAEL), Begin Believing IN Christ Jesus...Reject the Anti-Christ...Commit a VOW of Allegiance TO the Lord God...and Become Bodily Killed...Saved IN Christ....they Come Out of the Tribulation,
Soul Raised UP To Heaven...Wait for their Body to Be Raised...After Jesus' 1,000 yr Reign With His People.

So no, the Rapture is NOT Jesus Descending from the Clouds TO Earth.
The Rapture is precisely The Lord Calling His Bride To Him.

Glory to God,
Taken
But what happened to all the unsaved, both dead and alive, when the Lord came from Heaven in flaming fire, to be Glorified in His saints?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, God does have a covenant with His people of Israel, but its only by the New Covenant through Jesus, NOW!

So, if the majority of Jews do not come to Jesus, that's really too bad, because they each in each generation, are just as LOST (as having never been born),
as any Gentile slob! John 3:.

Looks like you are saying Gods OT Covenant with Israel is Void...
Also Israel for the Past 2,000+ years none have been Saved that did not Accept Jesus...
Is that correct?

Yes, you do set up the Jews as having
"special priviledges", by falsely promoting that there will be salvation for them again

If Israel has not been Saved;
What do you mean...ISRAEL can be Saved Again?

AFTER the Lord returns

I said nothing about Salvation being Given Anyone AFTER the Lord Returns...
So what are you talking About?

in a fictitious "secret rapture", during

I don't Believe the Lord "catching Up" (which IS simply called the Rapture), to Him in the Clouds, those IN Christ; is Secret. It is plainly written IN Scripture...
1 Thes 4:
[16] For "the Lord" himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead "in Christ" shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be "caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord" in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

No Secret. This Scripture PLAINLY Reveals WHO it is speaking About: The Lord AND Those IN Christ...and Precisely WHERE the Lord and Those IN Christ Shall Meet: the Clouds.

You Obviously are Unaware:
It was Jesus, The Son of MAN, that came to Earth...Left Earth...And SHALL "RETURN" TO Earth. The Clouds ARE NOT Earth!

Luke 18:
[8] I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless "when the Son of man cometh," shall he find faith "on the earth?"

Gen 1:
[10] And God called the dry land B] Earth; [/B]

a fictitious "7 year Tribulation".

What exactly are you saying is "fictitious"?
Tribulation?
The Time period of 7 years?
Or Both?

Then to put the "cherry on top", you also promote the false and fictitious
"one thousand years" of Christ's kingdom on earth, whereby again the Jews will have a third chance for salvation!
What exactly are you saying is "fictitious"?
Christ's Kingdom?
Christ Reigning on Earth for 1,000 years?
Or Both?
(And the JEWS having a "Cherry Topped Third Chance for Salvation", is something you made up ...Not what I said, as you falsely Claimed.)

It is no issue for you and I to disagree...
But no need to make up False Claims For me, and then Claim you Disagree.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what happened to all the unsaved, both dead and alive, when the Lord came from Heaven in flaming fire, to be Glorified in His saints?

Why do you Ask me "what Happened to the Unsaved" WHEN the Lord CAME from Heaven in a flaming fire?

WHEN DID the Lord Come in a flaming fire?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ John 3:18

John 3:18
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

What about John 3:18?
What is your point?

Not news...Men are Not Naturally Born BELIEVING in the Son of God.
(Salvation is Offered to an Unbelieving man).

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you Ask me "what Happened to the Unsaved" WHEN the Lord CAME from Heaven in a flaming fire?

WHEN DID the Lord Come in a flaming fire?
Glory to God,
Taken
No! The Lord HAS NOT come yet in flaming fire.
I was referencing the scripture itself, implying for those who are found to be unsaved AT His coming, being in that moment that He will have "came", being seen by all in the heaven of the earth's atmosphere

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:18
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

What about John 3:18?
What is your point?

Not news...Men are Not Naturally Born BELIEVING in the Son of God.
(Salvation is Offered to an Unbelieving man).

Glory to God,
Taken
My point is, WHEN Jesus suddenly appears in flaming, ALL the unsaved will be destroyed right then in the LoF, because they are "condemned already".
Which is saying that none of the unsaved will survive, nor escape to repopulate the in your fictitious "millennium" on earth.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No! The Lord HAS NOT come yet in flaming fire.
I was referencing the scripture itself, implying for those who are found to be unsaved AT His coming, being in that moment that He will have "came", being seen by all in the heaven of the earth's atmosphere

2 Thes 2:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan ...

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is, WHEN Jesus suddenly appears in flaming, ALL the unsaved will be destroyed right then in the LoF, because they are "condemned already".

Sort of Skipped Judgement don't you think?

Which is saying that none of the unsaved will survive, nor escape to repopulate

WHO said The Unsaved survive? I didn't.
Don't you know the difference between Believing in God, In Christ AND opening your mouth and Confessing a VOW of Faith?
Believer Mortals will bodily escape the Tribulation Destruction, and Repopulate the Earth, during The Lords 1,000 yr Reign.

the in your fictitious "millennium" on earth.

Rev 20:
[2] And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
[5] But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

You obviously do not read or study Scripture and come with a pocketful of fanciful opinions that contradict Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sort of Skipped Judgement don't you think?
Nope! And God didn't skip that judgment either, who is Jesus! John 3:18.

Albeit, you have not yet figured it out of how!
Clue: God's judgment in Adam, and unto all, is death- "thou shalt surely die".
God's judgment in Jesus, is also unto all, but it is through "belief" in Him unto Eternal Life.

I bet you thought that I was going to get into the GWTJ. Nope! The answer is already given in Revelation 20:15, which brings us back to John 3:18.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believer Mortals will bodily escape the Tribulation Destruction, and Repopulate the Earth, during The Lords 1,000 yr Reign
Unfortunately, you haven't asked yourself this important question:
How did a "believer mortal" escape the flaming fire of Christ's Glorious return for His church, but leave "believer mortals" behind, remaining as "flesh and blood", which cannot inherit the KoG?

Are you proposing another first resurrection, in addition to that which Christ already performed in his Glorious return, in flaming fire.