Denominational Reminder

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy! I don't want to and won't go back to the limiting discussion on denominations. However, this is strictly a non-denominational community and I want to reiterate that point. This includes any denomination, period. This is a place to discuss doctrines alone, and that is fine. We're just not interested in what your denomination has to say on any topic. I don't want to limit the discussion of this forum, but such discussion is only divisive when you start going by names. If you're that intent on your church denomination, I suggest that you stick to denomination specific forums or boards.Thanks folks - the vast majority of you aren't affected by this. If you have any questions, please address them to me.

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps everyone needs to re-read the board Policy

Perhaps you should let us in on the reason for your concern. If someone had broken a rule then it behooves you to contact the administrator. If this is the case, then by all means, contact Hammerstone, but be specific. Which rule has been broken and how?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Perhaps you should let us in on the reason for your concern. If someone had broken a rule then it behooves you to contact the administrator. If this is the case, then by all means, contact Hammerstone, but be specific. Which rule has been broken and how?

Ill be happy to tell my concern Hammerstone is my friend and we have worked together many years and he wrote the board policy above for a reason.... it conveys his feelings on the subject ... And when he isnt here for personal reasons I try to watch his back
So I just said reread the board policy as a reminder to everyone as there are now 3 threads on arguing mens religions.
hope that answers your concerns

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...And when he isnt here for personal reasons I try to watch his back...

Well, he is here. I just spoke to Hammerstone today via PM, so his "back" is fine.

So I just said reread the board policy as a reminder to everyone as there are now 3 threads on arguing mens religions.
hope that answers your concerns

No, it doesn't. Which rules have been broken? How have they been broken? Who are the perpetrators?

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you read ????????????? Where did I accuse anyone?? I was saying reread the reminder posted by Hammerstone
seems you are reading into what I said and arguring something I didnt say

Let's not play games Christina. You registered a rather pointed complaint in another thread today and magically your "reminder" appears in this thread just hours later. I've noticed your covert complaints against me in the past. I simply request that if you have a problem with me that you address me directly instead of issuing cryptic warnings and reminders. I do however have a valid piece of advice. If you happen to find that a particular discussion is just not your cup of tea, you can simply opt to ignore it instead attempting to shut it down.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have no idea what complaints I have regestered against you or what you are talking about
I seldom even reply to your posts
I along with many others if you read the thread have issued our opinions on the topic in the threads in question
so I brought up Hammerstones policy post as a reminder to everyone so all would be clear
you must be parnoid or have some other problem I never even personally recall repling directly to you in the thread in question only posted my opinion in general of the argument in question .... So whatever your personal problems are they are yours not mine ... So if theres any game playing its you

Reactions: Miss Hepburn