Desire To Return To Where I Was Forced To Leave

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to need prayer. For all my needs and worries. I've had delay after delay, hindrances after hindrances, and stagnation after stagnation. My desire is to go back to Oregon. I've been distracted about my living situation. I didn't like it from day one. I've asked God how much more of this must I take. I am in Florida with my family. I moved here to Florida back in late August of 2021. That was 6 months ago from the time of the writing of this post.

I do what I can to tell my family, my parents and brothers, about God/Jesus, but nothing changes. I never lived apart from my parents, but I think now is the time. My situation is complicated. I don't have the money to afford a place to live on my own. I will need to be somewhere in the place I want to return to. I wanted my parents to help, but their demons keep trying to ruin me or discourage me. I think I need prayer on that. I've told them that I didn't want to be here, I did not want to come here.

I'm going to need to be somewhere where I have internet access like I do now, and the availability like I do now. I need prayers for all my needs and worries. I don't want to be in situations that I don't want to be in anymore. I wasted time on things that drove me away from more important purposes.

Leaving father and mother to be with a spouse is what God does with people. I think I have to show God that I want that. I had a girl who I met in the past, I was searching for her, another reason I have to return to the state I was forced to leave. I want to see a conclusion with the girl I met in the past. If I don't get to be with her, then I want another girl in my life. Whether it's the former or the latter, I'll keep going forward.

God showed me what my talents were a long time ago. What things he gifted me with. I don't want to squander opportunities more than I already have. I want to be able to have my breakthroughs. Satan has stolen from me. It's troublesome. I'm tired of the devil taking stuff from me. I've been through much. Now I see how hard the people who are a threat to Satan's kingdom have it. I'm going to keep fighting the good fight of faith. I want to use the talents that God has blessed me with for those who will appreciate them.

Participating here on this forum has shown me how good it can be to edify another person of the faith, and to separate the wheat from the chaff. A lot of people on this forum know why they are here and what they are doing. Other forums need those who can win souls to God or do works for Christ among the lost. Secular forums are a bigger challenge. I should probably do what I do here with the other forums, especially secular ones, that I am affiliated with, those who won't shut God out. Going to places that shut God out can be too great a task.

I want to go back to the area I was familiar with in Oregon. I want to return to the state because that's where people led me to God and where I had my born-again experience. Rejection of Christ Jesus by people, whether it's people I talk to or what I watch on videos, sparks me the more stuff I learn. The truth of God is thought of as a fantasy to those who find this whole thing ridiculous or reject it. I take joy in knowing or proving that it isn't fantasy. To find meaning to your existence, it's a great thing. Recognizing you have a lord who saves and delights in mercy. Jesus Christ gives us hope.

Reactions: Dosia

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
yes brother let's pray.

Lord God, please help my brother to find the right lady You have for him. Please let him not only look for her outward appearance but her heart and let her not be the reason only but let it be Your Will, if he is to leave Florida to be back in Oregon. Please help his unbelieving family to see the love and the light of Jesus Christ and please rescue more souls from the wide and broad road that will lead to destruction. Please please send a godly women who loves you most and not a man most and who is willing to wait for intamacy. I pray this for all the men and women seeking a godly companion. Lord, please bless this man and all the things he needs for this move, Please show him what is good and what is not and please provide for his needs. Lord, if this is not the time then please give him more strength and patience and grace to endure the trial that he is in right now. Lord, we need Your help everyday. Thank you Jesus. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ShineTheLight I feel for you with all the discouragement you are going through? This scripture comes to mind for you.
" Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up"
God I pray that You will direct this one's path, and lead them to a good job and a affordable place to live and move on with life to marry the one You have in mind for them and have a family of their own, and bless them in their ways, thank You God, Amen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@ShineTheLight if you want to change your situation, you can. You need to start somewhere. Create a short and long term goal for your life with the help of the lord. "Man plans his ways but God directs his steps" Proverbs 16:9 and then begin to work towards where you want to be and what you want to be doing and how you are going to get there. Don't blame your parents for not helping you bro....help yourself! Blessings!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@ShineTheLight if you want to change your situation, you can. You need to start somewhere. Create a short and long term goal for your life with the help of the lord. "Man plans his ways but God directs his steps" Proverbs 16:9 and then begin to work towards where you want to be and what you want to be doing and how you are going to get there. Don't blame your parents for not helping you bro....help yourself! Blessings!

I come into prayer agreement with Angelina's advice and prayer...Praise God, may He do a new thing and lead the way and change your life, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: Angelina