Did God Need Jesus' Sacrifice to Make You Acceptable to Him?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The life of the flesh is in the blood, placed on the altar, atonement for your soul, Leviticus 17:11.

A life for a life, Deuteronomy 19:21, Exodus 21:23.
these are all great perspectives ok, even if the OT ones are not relevant today, but you surely know all of the vv that provide a different perspective too, that are not being considered along with these. God may have commanded this, just like God provided a coat for Adam and Eve, but the point that God did not need them at all does not change. That is strictly an extraction of Original Sin doctrine that the judgemental like to forward; the Angry God of the OT.

God did not give the Law because He needed it, either; God knew the Law would fail; it is people who did not know this, and had to be informed.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No less so with Christ. You can believe Christ died for your sins as hard as you like; but confession is made unto salvation.
And we can see how confession is made into profession there too; i just did that with H Richard recently. This was invented by the same ppl who want you to believe that "believing" Jesus died for your sins will save you, and they even have some vv that they have doctored all up to prove it, bc "believing" is the same thing as "having faith" now, right.

(an advanced thread herenow would be the point that "faith" is a noun, and "belief" is a verb, which someone just mentioned recently; iow exactly the opposite of how we often define them. a hard thing to understand iow)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
God could not ever just say it is ok for you to enter heaven and dwell in my presence eternally.
sure He can lol--we couldn't do it anyway, without following Christ, but that is exactly God's position; "Come, and stand in the fire with Me. All are invited. None are refused. This is where you are coming; all go to the same place."

but if it turns out that you are naked, of course you are going to want to hide, just like Job is hiding right now.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So, you see? God is bound by His own righteous nature in all that He does. He has to be 'just' in all that He does. If He isn't then He isn't just.
so much for all that "I came for the sinners, not the righteous" jazz then, huh
It is impossible for God to allow anyone in Heaven who is not a believer. It is impossible for a believer in Christ to not enter heaven.
the kingdom of heaven is beside you, or it is within you, and it isn't any other place. Ever.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That you forgave him is irrelevant to the point that he broke the rules, not you, see;

Do you really believe your ridiculous crusade against me is going to get me banned? Do you believe people are so ignorant that they're unable to see through this?

You can't even make up your mind as to why you're roasting me.
default_rolleyes.gif

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the fact that you "forgave" Job of this will be irrelevant to his salvation; your forgiveness will not save him,

So now you claim I am lost and in need of salvation?
default_24.gif
This just keeps getting better...

Let me give you some more ammo......I'm a smoker. Spin that in there somewhere.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Do you really believe your ridiculous crusade against me is going to get me banned?
get you banned? i couldn't care less about that. We have already established that you are even forgiven, or so i thought?
Do you believe people are so ignorant that they're unable to see through this?
no, i expect pp 3-5 are quite comprehensible to most ppl, it even worked out better than i had hoped tbh
You can't even make up your mind as to why you're roasting me.
ha well as that only ends up doing you a favor, as has already been noted, perhaps this is the right spot for that "thank you" that you did not understand the meaning of earlier lol
So now you claim I am lost and in need of salvation?
no, you did that yourself, wadr, when you broke the rules ("It is as simple as that"); and i have already pointed it out earlier anyway, so "now" is "then" i guess
Let me give you some more ammo......I'm a smoker. Spin that in there somewhere.
far be it from me to judge, Job, other than in a dramatization, which i made plain i was doing, long time ago.
This still is not about you, ok.

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
get you banned? i couldn't care less about that.

Than why do you rattle on about broken rules?
default_noidea.gif
It's obvious to anyone reading this that you harbor some sort of ill will toward me. Otherwise why would you put so much effort into this little rant of yours?

You really need to give it a rest. It's making you look ridiculous and no one is buying it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Than why do you rattle on about broken rules?
default_noidea.gif
It's obvious to anyone reading this that you harbor some sort of ill will toward me. Otherwise why would you put so much effort into this little rant of yours?

You really need to give it a rest. It's making you look ridiculous and no one is buying it.
ok, and you need to go verify where the sun rose this am, i doubt it rose where you think ok. You really need to get yourself a minion or something, i guess, maybe a dog or something? I understand that denial is easier than confession, and i appreciate your time here, proving that yet again. I harbor no ill will toward you at all, i like your posts quite often, you say a lot of good stuff sometimes imo. This still is not about you though, sorry.

looking ridiculous i have no problem with, obviously, and you hope no one is buying it, is prolly what you mean lol, bc of course we have already had evidence to the contrary there. But what no one even has to contemplate buying here is your confession, right, because it is still absent--you would not even yet have the first clue as to what to confess to, right? God Himself could not make you see, as you have amply demonstrated here; you say you have no sin. And scoffing at your own Rule of Law is just a Christmas present as far as i'm concerned.

i have already mentioned that you are likely due an apology, even if you do not understand why on that either, and so now i am giving it, because i am not doing this as well as someone else could have, i guess.

i just felt compelled, as no one else was here, and you are so obviously going to hell that i felt saying nothing would make me complicit in your verdict, ok. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
laugh while you can, bro
It's not about me yet you reference me in every other ridiculous post.
default_huh.png
sorry, but you have conflated yourself with a famous Biblical figure, and i guess you just missed where i stopped talking about you and started talking about the real Job?

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But, you don't think I could possibly believe those verses?
Have ya met God?
You may also think the Aztecs were correct and the virgins actually stopped volcanoes
from erupting, I dunno.
Or that killing a goat made our Holy Father happy or something. I dunno that either.
But, I know you mean well, Armmie.
Oh, and if you want to believe these things that is fine with me...I have no beef about it.

No, I don't believe those things you say I might believe and also that you would have no beef with me if I did is incredibly awesome especially coming from someone who is a "2 fingers crossed emoji" with the Holy Spirit. Thank you.

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
at least if we do it, ya. Imo that is a great v to confront hyper-gracers with i guess, who imagine themselves putting on the whole armor of God in a ten minute profession ritual Down Front one Sunday...

What book or article did you get that misinformation about Hyper-Gracers? It's not the first time you've shot down hyper-grace. Let me be the first to inform you of some correct information, Hyper-Gracers do not need or desire ritual.