Did God Need Jesus' Sacrifice to Make You Acceptable to Him?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Actually her voice has been heard. You didn't notice because your animosity toward me has blinded you. This whole dust up isn't even about her, it's about you and the negative feelings you have toward me.
actually i was hoping that you would remove your "self" here, and just examine the concept; this is not about you per se.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bc when you apologize and rebound is when you are "saved," right, not when you are forgiven.

So it is your belief that people are saved than lost than saved and lost and saved and lost, over and over again?

This belief isn't in the scriptures.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you had the tiniest bit of understanding, you would see in the quotes below that she holds no ill will toward me nor I toward her. The first 2 quotes is the end of our conversation. Where do you see all this condemnation you claim exists?
the only question i care about now is where is the apology or any other indication that her forgiveness has been accepted
The second 2 quotes is where you decided she needed defending. Where do you see that she feels she has been wronged?
ya, i'm just not interested in playing, ok. Where did you condemn her to hell? Same spot

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the only question i care about now is where is the apology or any other indication that her forgiveness has been accepted

That, little guy, is none of your business.

Deal with it...

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
actually i was hoping that you would remove your "self" here, and just examine the concept; this is not about you per se.

Of course you would, because me defending myself makes your made up scenario look ridiculous.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So it is your belief that people are saved than lost than saved and lost and saved and lost, over and over again?

This belief isn't in the scriptures.

so you say, but then we likely interpret "confession is made unto salvation" differently also.
And i am not finding your confession anywhere, wadr. So, to my mind at least, you needn't worry about even ever being saved, in your scenario there

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i am not finding your confession anywhere,

What do I need to confess?
default_noidea.gif

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What about me? Do you not understand the concept "It's none of your business"?
yes, look, you can keep evading until you feel comfy again ok, i don't mind; but the fact of the matter is that you condemned someone who claims to be a Christian to hell, based upon an opinion that you chose to misinterpret, as if you were God, or spoke for God. Shall i go dig up the forum rules? Do you really want to find out how much of my business this is? Bc we can go there too, if you want to go there ok

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd....Do you want to post the offense by Job...i think, if it's the one i'm thinking of...
i dropped it....the one where he gave me an eyeroll? I hate eyerolls and think they should be eliminated from all forums, personally. They are dismissive and demeaning,
basically say, 'you're an idiot."
i dropped it because i know people think nothing of it...it is not my way of communicating...
but it is an every day reaction for many people.
I don't care, really...for more than 5 seconds.
Job is right, we're square.

But I hope you, bbyrd, will be there for me when i super need you in the future.
glasses10.gif

I appreciate it.

Reactions: bbyrd009

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 6:10 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God"

Reactions: bbyrd009 and pia

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd....Do you want to post the offense by Job...i think, if it's the one i'm thinking of...
i dropped it....the one where he gave me an eyeroll? I hate eyerolls and think they should be eliminated from all forums, personally. They are dismissive and demeaning,
basically say, 'you're an idiot."

I would like to see that post too.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe everything most people do about Jesus.
Hi...I was just answering what you wrote about fear not being a motivator for you..It should have never been for anyone, when it comes to God.............Sorry I may not have expressed myself very clearly...Just meant that being redeemed into fellowship with our Father is NEVER done from fear...He doesn't want us to fear, and if we do, we can't get anywhere with Him, because He doesn't work from fear, so to be in agreement with Him, it has to be through Love, and without agreement we can do or get zero.....
You wrote preaching to the choir lol....Just wanted to ask you one thing ( as the other things you mentioned are all religious practices )..Do you know Him with you ? Are you aware of Him with you at all times ? This is the offer from our Father, open fellowship, face to face with Jesus, who is one with our Father, walking with Him as Adam had....... but how many even spare that a thought ? I don't find it much among believers, but neither do I claim to be able to be aware of Him with me all the time, but at His behest, I learned that it 'pays' me to make a conscious effort, to have that awareness of Him as much as at all possible and push away each and every doubt which comes into my mind, telling me otherwise...
Sorry didn't mean to get all preachy lol............Look forward to reading your posts....I haven't been able to be on, almost at all for nearly two weeks now and this weekend is a bust too, as I have to go away for a few days....but I shall look when I come back....I feel you may have some interesting perspectives....:)

Reactions: Helen