• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you don't confess Jesus before men, you are denying Him before men. Now, read Matthew 10:32-33 and weep.
'

Do you remember when i was first here, that first 2 months and wrote a lot of Threads that explained how to spot a heretic?
In all of them, i stated that all Heretics "live in Matthew, Hebrews, and James".
Do you remember now?

So, i teach that water baptism is a public confession of your faith., and nothing more.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God calls Pastors, not me....but thank you for the honor.

Listen, so, what you are saying is,....is that the real reason you have not written an actual Thread, or even a few, in a year, here, is because you dont want to overextend yourself, on behalf of the members.
And that explains why you live on my 200 Threads.

Uh huh.

So, honesty is not in the cards for you today, again.

Ok then.

I have been slowly going through the epistle of Paul to the Romans as being my primary teaching thread.

I have condensed my teaching in that singular thread instead of making many threads because I consider that to be more expedient.

I address what is written on your threads because I consider you to be a false teacher and that it is my duty to protect the flock from the likes of you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good, and I will let you believe that you don't need to be baptized in water (even though it could be to your eternal destruction).
So, I take it this conversation is finished?

You think that water baptism saves people.
God doesn't.
Eternal damnation is only based on Christ Rejection.

Also..

You dont want to talk anymore, now that i pointed out that you live on all my Threads, teaching theological darkness, and that you never post any of your own Threads, Mr Pastor Teacher?

Sure, run along.
You should.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And I teach that in that, it has the power to save, just as it is written in Matthew 10:32.

Water has no power to save.
Only the Blood is Accepted by God, as without the shedding of blood there is no remission or salvation.
So, What you are teaching is "doctirnes of devils". = water cult, theology, and you are doing it on a Thread that is talking about people like you.
You should stop, before you are stopped.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think that water baptism saves people.
God doesn't.
Eternal damnation is only based on Christ Rejection.

Also..

You dont want to talk anymore, now that i pointed out that you live on all my Threads, teaching theological darkness, and that you never post any of your own Threads, Mr Pastor Teacher?

Sure, run along.
You should.
You are kind of being a jerk here, man.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Water has no power to save.
What you are teaching is "doctirnes of devils". = water cult, theology, and you are doing it on a Thread that is talking about people like you.
You should stop, before you are stopped.
It is not the water that saves but the confession of Jesus that a man institutes when he goes underneath the water and comes up out of it to "walk in newness of life" (Romans 6:4).

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know where you are, again?
you are on MY THREAD, i wrote TODAY.

So, I didnt ask you if you wrote a few Threads 20 yrs ago, fella.

Now pay attention.

You say, of yourself, to us here.........that you are a Teacher, and the pastor of this forum.

So, if you are this, why can't you write any Threads,?
Why can't you, if you are a teacher and a Pastor of this forum?

See, all you do is chase me around my 200 Threads, or find Marks on His, or similar.

You do nothing else, so....why is that?
You say you are a TEACHER and this forum's Pastor, but you dont post any THREADS, you just live on mine, or If Marks posts one, you'll be on that one ASAP.

Where are yours, Mr TEACHER, Mr FORUM PASTOR? ??

THats a good question isn't it.?

Try answering it this time.

A lot of unnecessary attacks on a fellow member, when you're not actually being provoked... I think you need to sit down.

@justbyfaith I wouldn't bother with this. You're loved here. And so are you @Behold but you're grumpy pants today.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
What created the water cults.?

A.) Seducing Spirits and Doctrines of devils . 1st Timothy 4:1

What is a water cult?
Its a "doctrine of devils".. 1st Timothy 4:1

A Water Cult, in the context of Christianity, is a heretical cult theology that believes and teaches that you are born again = by the power of the water.
The heretical verse taken from a corrupted bible.... is this...>"born again BY water". John 3

See that "By'"? Notice it follows BORN AGAIN......Born Again BY.....by what? by the water......
It can be written this way also......"Born Again OF...water".
In all cases, its 1st Timothy 4:1 a "doctrine of devils'.

So, notice that this teaching is teaching that Spiritual Birth is caused by WATER.
Water causes the new birth, according to this doctrine of devils.
Water causes you to be born again according to this heresy.
This is generally defined as "baptismal regeneration" by the water cults.
See that?
Thats a "doctrine of Devils" that teaches that water saves you, because water causes you to be born again.
And the worst part of this lie, is that the theology teaches that "water washes away your sin".
See that? Thats a total denial of the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus.
And that is a "doctrine of Devils'. 1 Timothy 4:1

Listen carefully.
We are not born again by water....we are born again by the HOLY SPIRIT.

We are NOT born again by water....we are born again by the HOLY SPIRIT.

Now, where does this water cult heresy come from?
It comes from ONE BIBLE.....Just one totally corrupted Bible.
The Douay Rheims Bible
This devil designed book changed the verse, from "born of water" to "born AGAIN BY water"...
See that?
That is how you take a verse and make it into a "doctrine of devils".
You take a verse that is speaking of the natural childbirth, where a baby who is in a water sac in its mother's womb, is born once that water sac breaks, and out comes the baby through that water.
That is "born of water".
We are all born of water, as that is the FIRST BIRTH.
Jesus says, NOW...>You must be BORN AGAIN">... and that 2nd birth is performed by the HOLY SPIRIT, and not by water.

So, the doctrine of devils, 1st Timothy 4:1 takes that verse and changes it into..>"Born AGAIN, by water", in a false bible,... which now elevates common water as equal with the Holy Spirit in power and in Holiness.
And what is more damnable, is that it actually denies the Holy Spirits Power as THE POWER of Regeneration.
So, the water cult theology replaces the Holy Spirit with Water.
Thats a doctrine of devils. 1st Timothy 4:1

How do you know when you are dealing with a water cult heretic?
Its this....= They only want to talk about water, and water baptism and often Acts 2:38.
They are obsessed with WATER WATER WATER Baptism.
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A lot of unnecessary attacks on a fellow member, when you're not actually being provoked... I think you need to sit down.

@justbyfaith I wouldn't bother with this. You're loved here.

You are misinformed., but im sure he could use the help.

Consider this...
This Thread is designed to point out, people, who teach that water, and not Jesus's Blood, IS Salvation.
So, if he rants this lie, this "water saves" doctirne of devils, 1Timothy 4:1.. on THE Thread that exposes it, im sure that even you can understand that he is not going to find the traveling easy, here.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Yet Peter was not water baptized in Acts 2, and was filled with the Spirit, before he preached while speaking in Tongues, as did all those in the upper room, who were also not water baptized.

So, the New Testament, is getting in the way of your water cult based theology..
You might want to READ IT, and think.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are misinformed., but im sure he could use the help.

Consider this...
This Thread is designed to point out, people, who teach that water, and not Jesus's Blood, IS Salvation.
So, if he rants this lie, this "water saves" doctirne of devils, on THE Thread that exposes it, im sure that even you can understand that he is not going to find the traveling easy, here.
And you are again misrepresenting my teaching.

I do not teach that the water saves;

But the confession of Jesus Christ that takes place when we go under the water, that will result in Him confessing us before the Father.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet Peter was not water baptized in Acts 2, and was filled with the Spirit, and began speaking in Tongues, as did all those in the upper room, who were also not water baptized.

So, the New Testament, is getting in the way of your water cult based theology..
Peter said this...

Then meant this?..."do as I say, not as I do".

I trow not.

Reactions: DuckieLady

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet Peter was not water baptized in Acts 2, and was filled with the Spirit, before he preached while speaking in Tongues, as did all those in the upper room, who were also not water baptized.

That has already been refuted.