Divinity Verses Deity of Jesus Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is such a simple and profound use of language, definition and logic. Anything 'of X' is not X. I am a son of Massachusetts. This does not mean I am the State. You are a user of forums, this does not make you a forum. The daughter of mine is most assuredly, not me. And the son of God is most assuredly, not God.

False dichotomy fallacy...

I'm a man, son and father all together. Wholes are made up on pieces.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False dichotomy fallacy...

I'm a man, son and father all together. Wholes are made up on pieces.

The fallacy is to pretend relationships make new persons. You are praise_yeshua, the one and only praise_yeshua here. And this is true no matter how many people you are related to or associated with, which is certainly NOT limited to 3.

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fallacy is to pretend relationships make new persons. You are praise_yeshua, the one and only praise_yeshua here. And this is true no matter how many people you are related to or associated with, which is certainly NOT limited to 3.

You limited valid choices. Admit your mistake.

"praise_yeshua" is nobody. The Eternal Nature of the Son of God does not preclude Him being MORE.

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I demonstrated your fallacy of equating relationships with beings. A single being have more relationships does not create more beings.

You have a rather silly imagination. Another false dichotomy from you. Your requirements are just that. Your requirements.

I never said a single thing about creating more beings.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I accept the Orthodox teaching of the Holy Trinity. You don't?
Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Deu 6:4 Shema Yisroel Adonoi Eloheinu Adonoi
Echad.

The Modern Orthodox don't believe in the Mashiach. let alone that He ever existed..so you don't believe that Y'howshua HaMashiach, the Ehyeh asher Ehyeh, the great I AM is God?
J.

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Deu 6:4 Shema Yisroel Adonoi Eloheinu Adonoi
Echad.

The Modern Orthodox don't believe in the Mashiach. let alone that He ever existed..so you don't believe that Y'howshua HaMashiach, the Ehyeh asher Ehyeh, the great I AM is God?
J.

That is your lie. Modern Orthodoxy extols the Person of Jesus Christ as God.

Last edited:

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go to One for Israel ministries brother, liars are thrown in the Lake of Fire..I might stumble, but one thing I am not, and that is being called a liar.
J.

You lied. Plain and simple. Peter lied. Lying is common among Christians.

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's get one thing straight here..when you say "Modern Orthodox, you mean Modern Judaism, Orthodox or Ultra-Orthodox?"

Orthodox Christianity.

It is really is sad when the meaning of "Orthodoxy" is lost among Christians.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One of several mistakes in your OP....

Mat 23:10 Neither be called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Please feel free to post whatever mistakes you feel I have made. However I fail to see how this addresses what I said....?

Christ is my Master and my Teacher.....but he never once accepted worship......he directed all worship to his God and Father.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Christ is my Master and my Teacher.....but he never once accepted worship......he directed all worship to his God and Father.

“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship Him.”

And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!

so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says,
“And let all the angels of God worship Him.”

After coming into the house they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell to the ground and worshiped Him. Then, opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh

And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.

And he said, “Lord, I believe.” And he worshiped Him.

And Thomas..Ho Theos mou kai ho Kurios mou!
In case you have missed it, note the two Definite Articles...
Only God can receive worship so Christ Jesus is both fully Man and fully God.
Many more versus that can prove Christ's Deity but this will suffice.

J.