Do all atheist deserve Hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do all atheist really deserve hell? what do you think?

• Total voters

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Proof that Trump is not a Con-Man is how he continues to live - rent free - in the minds of Leftists everywhere.
Lets see how the left is now going to treat the robot they have in the White House.
Classified documents found in the Biden garage and home.
Will they treat the "White House left wing robot" the same as they are treating Trump?

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i wish i had the time to splain how perverted our "death, more abundantly" gospel has become, but for now suffice it to say that imo some more reflection is required there. And i wish you the best of luck in your quest for immortality, after you have died
Sorry to hear you have not more time. :)

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Name a few, and let's see if they are "Christian" (or Marxist)
I don't want to insult or disparage anyone. So forgive me if I simply describe them.
Any church that places service over doctrine is Marxist in nature. Such churches minimize or teach against the supernatural. They focus on the natural and the here-and-now. They talk a lot about class struggle and focus on Jesus' teaching concerning feeding the poor.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't want to insult or disparage anyone. So forgive me if I simply describe them.
Any church that places service over doctrine is Marxist in nature. Such churches minimize or teach against the supernatural. They focus on the natural and the here-and-now. They talk a lot about class struggle and focus on Jesus' teaching concerning feeding the poor.
Marxism is a left-wing to far-left method of socioeconomic analysis that uses a materialist interpretation of historical development, better known as historical materialism, to understand class relations and social conflict and a dialectical perspective to view social transformation. Any church following Marxist doctrine is not Christian in my eyes. It's a political organization and a disgrace.

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Being a sinner, deserving hell, doesn't make someone worthless. In fact, because we are all made in the image of God, the necessity of hell is all the more tragic and lamentable. We aren't worthless pieces of garbage; we are treasured, precious, irreplaceable and priceless..

God wants every human on earth to come to him, but if they don't want him, he doesn't want them..:)-
"dogs, pigs. " (Matt 7:6)
"weeds" (Matt 13:38 )
"brute beasts," (2 Peter 2:12)
"heathens" (Jer 10:2)
"fools" (Psa 94:8 )
"liars" (1 John 2:22/23)
"defiled, impure'" (Titus 1:15)

"filthy" (Rev 22:11)

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marxism is a left-wing to far-left method of socioeconomic analysis that uses a materialist interpretation of historical development, better known as historical materialism, to understand class relations and social conflict and a dialectical perspective to view social transformation. Any church following Marxist doctrine is not Christian in my eyes. It's a political organization and a disgrace.
Agreed. Not all who go by the name "Christian" are Christian in truth.

Reactions: Triumph1300