Do all black lives matter? - By a Black man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If black lives truly matter to blacks, how is it that in Chicago, blacks attack and kill blacks on an almost daily basis?

Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black
Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black

What we need today are some real strong black voices telling their people to stop being deceived by black anarchists and thugs.

Black State Trooper Tells BLM Protester: ‘I Only Kneel’ to God
Commentary Archives - The Western Journal

It of course neglects to mention that most of that is gang related. But its typical that the "facts" be misconstrued to make it look like blacks are just murdering each other at will all over the place. By the way, the murder rate in Chicago has dropped quite considerably since around 2016 according to the FBI. Its not the war zone the media makes it out to be. There are far worse places you can choose to live in.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe anything those liars say, their parent organization is as evil as the Devil. As the BLACK MAN pretty much said their worldview and a real Christians worldview don't match and of course they would completely lie to fool God's elect. If they really cared about Black lives they would have spoken up when David Dorn was murdered, they would speak up when massive Black on Black killing happens in Chicago. BLM is not what they say they are, they are a hate group and a terrorist organization.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your posting, Prayer Warrior. The site that is the historic Black Lives Matter site is blacklivesmatter.com. The site that historyb quoted from is from a fringe site, most likely a psyops site that is meant to deceive. From the bio of Ryan Bomberger, that you've quoted, it appears that the site is meant to subvert civil rights advocacy and the meaning of Black Lives Matter.

As I've stated in this thread in other places, let us love one another as Christ has loved us. Let us have patience towards each other.
I checked out what you're saying. I just posted "What We Believe" from the BLM website. It seems that the author who wrote the article in the OP was correctly quoting from the BLM website. I really don't think The Christian Post is a fringe or psyops site, like you think it is.

Take a look at this article on The Christian Post website. It is not subversive to the civil rights movement in the least.
Prayer movement grows after white Christians kneel in repentance before black Christians for racism

Edit: BTW, The Christian Post covers all kinds of issues that affect Christians worldwide. Here are some other articles from their site.

Christian families in India banned from burying their dead

5 ways Iran violates Christians’ right to religious freedom

Nigerian pastor and Calvin Seminary grad gunned down with his wife on their farm

3-y-o girl dies of injuries, 9 others hacked to death in Fulani attack on Christian village

Burkina Faso: 58 killed in attacks targeting Christians

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It of course neglects to mention that most of that is gang related. But its typical that the "facts" be misconstrued to make it look like blacks are just murdering each other at will all over the place. By the way, the murder rate in Chicago has dropped quite considerably since around 2016 according to the FBI. Its not the war zone the media makes it out to be. There are far worse places you can choose to live in.
I don't see why it matters that it's gang-related? Black on black murders in Chigaco in one weekend is more than the cops ever kill in a year. Is anyone protesting that?

Reactions: historyb and Agios

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see why it matters that it's gang-related? Black on black murders in Chigaco in one weekend is more than the cops ever kill in a year. Is anyone protesting that?
No they are not! Very telling! Same with David Dorn. Not a word!

And ditto the riots. If I were protesting this cause, I'd be outraged at those doing the burglaries and rioting!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Racial, Racism, etc. are fancy names of certain types of biased prejudice s against another human being.

When people ask me how I am when they are greeting me, the socially acceptable norm when meeting/greeting others, I usually respond with that I am alright for a coloured person. Because of the PC context that is distorting our language and thoughts today, the usually respond back with. "Are you cold today?" safely thinking that I was talking about the weather even though it might be a hot day.

Usually the person is trying to be polite to me, because usually, their nose is pointing so far into the heavens, that, they tend to not see me as if I am transparent and not in their path.

My response is that I tell them that I did not say that I was "cold person," but rather that "I was alright for a coloured person," and then ask them if they are coloured as well, to which they do not know how to squirm out of giving an answer to my question. I have to fill in the silence of their response and tell them that I must have been coloured in today, because they just saw me, and if I am coloured in so that they could see me, then I must be a coloured person. I find that their response reflects if the person greeting me in the usual manner, is actually really interested in talking with me and is going to listen to me and what I have to say.

Unless we are prepared to listen to each other such that we can learn from the other person, then our conversation is pointless and difficult to continue. Sadly, the "leaders," of BLM protests, are only wanting to talk at the other person, and as such their is no learning occurring that will bring about the required healing for all of the people involved in that conversation. There is more satisfaction for the protestor participants in talking at the "others" than their is in reaching a share understanding of the perceived problems and reaching probable solutions to meet these needs.

Within Australia, I have observed that the most racial peoples are the Aboriginal people themselves, particularly with respect to other Aboriginal tribes with respect to themselves. Their racial biasness is often associated with their greed and the skin colour(s) that is placed upon them from their respective births. They blame the loss of ownership of "their land" as the primary cause for their demise within the demographics of Australian Life. But the reality is that they want to have a foot in both "camps," and they want to "control" their lives to suit their own whims.

Every person, no matter what their skin colouring is, wants an advantage over the other people who live around them. They want to "blame" others for the choices that they have made and expect recompense from the "Other" for their poor choices.

In Ephesians 4:23 Paul tells us that to be a Christian/Disciple of Christ requires us to renew our minds. Sadly, at the moment, it seems that there is little desire to renew the respective minds of the people, out there and those hiding away waiting for the "issues" to go way, so that they can get back to what they were doing before the protests/riots.

In the Parable of the Great treasure found in the field, as told by Jesus, if we want to claim/own that great treasure buried in the field, then we must be prepared to sell everything that we own or have so that we are able to purchase the field to obtain the treasure of immense value that is hidden in that field. Sadly, this parable has been turned around in our understanding and we focus more on what we "lose," i.e. our sins which we want to keep, than on what we will gain when we sell all of our possession, i.e. our sins, to gain the treasure of immense wealth in the field that we buy.

Sadly many people do not want to change, and so there are no solution that will satisfy the needs being strongly spoken about on both sides of the political maze.

To fix many problems, it only takes a series of small incremental steps along the way to resolve the processes needed for a harmonious life with each other. Sadly the first small incremental step seems to big for either side to make.

Shalom

Reactions: historyb

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Cops have killed more black people the last 20 odd years than the gangs have ever killed. The second biggest murderers of black people worth mentioning is black women due to the abortion rate. You see what I did there? The blue on black murder rate will remain the undisputed king forever more. If Chicago is really that bad, it would still be on many peoples top ten list for one most dangerous cities. I already pointed out why this is the case. Its because the murder rate has been on the decline the last few years. But you'll never hear this from your white media sites because they are trying to push a certain narrative. It doesn't even make many websites top 5 list.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cops have killed more black people the last 20 odd years than the gangs have ever killed.
I would like to see some proof on that. Just this last weekend criminals shot 35 people in Chicago, 5 fatally.
And most police shootings are justified. The gangs just kill whoever they want for whatever reason. Good thing they are lousy shots I guess.

Agios

Jun 2, 2020
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cops have killed more black people the last 20 odd years than the gangs have ever killed. The second biggest murderers of black people worth mentioning is black women due to the abortion rate. You see what I did there? The blue on black murder rate will remain the undisputed king forever more. If Chicago is really that bad, it would still be on many peoples top ten list for one most dangerous cities. I already pointed out why this is the case. Its because the murder rate has been on the decline the last few years. But you'll never hear this from your white media sites because they are trying to push a certain narrative. It doesn't even make many websites top 5 list.
Here is an article about black on black killings in Baltimore, and Baltimore is really that bad:
Homicide is a ‘devastating plague’ on black communities, and it is time we stop ignoring it | COMMENTARY

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To answer the question in the heading:

All human life matters whatever the colour of a person's skin. But there again I don't understand racism. But it does appear to me that factions in any race that isn't 'white' will always continue to play the racist card.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe anything those liars say, their parent organization is as evil as the Devil. As the BLACK MAN pretty much said their worldview and a real Christians worldview don't match and of course they would completely lie to fool God's elect. If they really cared about Black lives they would have spoken up when David Dorn was murdered, they would speak up when massive Black on Black killing happens in Chicago. BLM is not what they say they are, they are a hate group and a terrorist organization.

I shall follow Christ and seek to measure out to others what I expect to be measured out to me. I want the right to worship God in the conformity of my conscience as I am led by God. I do not want special rights of any kind. I want the rights of all Americans. I want civil rights, the right to vote, the right to assemble to redress grievances. I want all the rights that have been embodied in the Constitution of the United States.

I do not want any organization advocating civil rights, such as Black Lives Matter, to be libeled as a hate group and terrorist organization. I do not like libel or defamation of character of any type.

While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. If Christ had done that for us, and we are grateful for what he has done for us, we should show that gratitude to each other. Let us love one another in Christ and be patient with one another.

Let us show the forgiveness that we've received in Christ to each other.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to see some proof on that. Just this last weekend criminals shot 35 people in Chicago, 5 fatally.
And most police shootings are justified. The gangs just kill whoever they want for whatever reason. Good thing they are lousy shots I guess.

Yes, "justified" as in they always get away with premeditated murder. Most of the time, all these thugs in uniform have to do is claim they "feared for their lives", or say "it looked like he was reaching for a gun". One hell of an excuse for someone who chose a profession that by its very nature puts you in danger. A marine policing the streets of Iraq wouldn't get away with such excuses. The thug can be on camera in broad daylight and they'll still get off. A police badge might as well be a license to kill. There is this thing called google. You should use it. The police are 7 times more likely to use deadly force against black people in America, "justified" or not. You'll be lucky to get out of an encounter with the police with everything in tact, specifically if its a white cop. This is why white cops have NO business policing black neighborhoods. If only there were enough black cops to get rid of them.

Reactions: bukka

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not want any organization advocating civil rights, such as Black Lives Matter, to be libeled as a hate group and terrorist organization. I do not like libel or defamation of character of any type.
Try showing up with a sign that reads, "All Lives Matter" and see what sort of crowd it is! BLM is committed to overthrowing the social order in the name of protecting blacks, but not to actually protect them. Their agenda is obviously social change but not the change they champion.

We forgive, of course! But that doesn't change truth. I don't hold it against them, fallen flesh is prone to all manner of evil. And without Jesus no one stands a chance!

But that doesn't change their actions and inactions that announce what they really have in mind!

Seriously. Try it. "All Lives Matter!"

Get ready for the beat down. And be prepared to forgive!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not trying to be difficult . . . but considering what we've seen in this nation this past couple of weeks, the work wrought by BLM, do you really think this is a good idea?

We call for a national defunding of police. We demand investment in our communities and the resources to ensure Black people not only survive, but thrive.

#DefundThePolice - Black Lives Matter

Take away the police, I can think of some communities that are going to thrive!

:eek:

Reactions: Renniks

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the police must be defunded and reconstituted on a fairer basis, perhaps that should be done in the name of justice. That is if the police cannot be reformed using current methods. Let us understand that police murder of anyone is not to be tolerated.

Let us love one another as Christ has loved us. Let us have patience for one another. Let us all seek justice together in the manner of Christ's Golden Rule.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the police must be defunded and reconstituted on a fairer basis, perhaps that should be done in the name of justice. That is if the police cannot be reformed using current methods. Let us understand that police murder of anyone is not to be tolerated.

Let us love one another as Christ has loved us. Let us have patience for one another. Let us all seek justice together in the manner of Christ's Golden Rule.

Honestly, bukka, I think what's been happening is that the enemy has planted logical arguments in the minds of both the black and white communities; arguments that sound almost beyond question in and of themselves. But he has then used them to drive a wedge between the races, so that both sides know they are right and are incapable of seeing the other.

It's why I advocate love and not mental debate. If we love one another more, our eyes will begin to open to see each other's side better. If we stay in the trap of never seeing things from the other side, we will remain divided and the enemy will keep pushing that divide open ever wider.

So focus on love, not argument. The power of God is in how we love one another. Only then can the power of what we have to teach each other come into play.

God bless

Reactions: bukka

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, "justified" as in they always get away with premeditated murder. Most of the time, all these thugs in uniform have to do is claim they "feared for their lives", or say "it looked like he was reaching for a gun". One hell of an excuse for someone who chose a profession that by its very nature puts you in danger. A marine policing the streets of Iraq wouldn't get away with such excuses. The thug can be on camera in broad daylight and they'll still get off. A police badge might as well be a license to kill. There is this thing called google. You should use it. The police are 7 times more likely to use deadly force against black people in America, "justified" or not. You'll be lucky to get out of an encounter with the police with everything in tact, specifically if its a white cop. This is why white cops have NO business policing black neighborhoods. If only there were enough black cops to get rid of them.
Wow, you are extremely prejudiced against our police officers. No policeman gets up in the morning planning to whack a black guy for fun. Yes, if they fear for thier lives, they must be able to protect themselves, that's just common sense. Why is anyone having an " encounter" with the police if they are law abiding? I find if you treat them with respect they will be friendly back. I had several federal agents show up one day along with one uniformed officer, at my place, and I live in the woods. They even had a helicopter circling. They were there and gone in less than 20 minutes once I allowed them to check my pasture for pot. No guns pulled, no aggression, only polite conversation.
A Marine is in the same boat, he can fire if fired upon or if in immediate danger, such as a gun pointed at him. I am the proud father of a Marine, BTW..so no dissing the Marines!

Why are more dark skinned people killed? Because stats show more of them are criminals...sad but true.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we can agree, Renniks, that police murder of any citizen should not to be tolerated. Dcopymope has a point: a marine policing the streets of Iraq wouldn't get away with such excuses. If police murder is not to be done in Iraq, it shouldn't be done in America.

Let us walk in the way set forth for us by Christ. Let us walk in justice for all.