• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Context. lest put this into context

Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

as for children

Mat_5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Mat_5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Mat_11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Mat_18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

God bless

Wow, no wonder you say the Christ didn't exegete as He taught. You don't even know how to yourself.

facepalm_estatua.jpg

Reactions: reformed1689

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@reformed1689 , Ugly you should see this from Gods point of view,

Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

You have no idea of the trouble you have all bought upon yourselves, including @FHII

Luk_13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Yes, yes, of course, we are all lost heading to hell. That's the intent of your postings, we get it. But thanks be to God we are in Christ by his grace and mercy.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, yes, of course, we are all lost heading to hell. That's the intent of your postings, we get it. But thanks be to God we are in Christ by his grace and mercy.

Considering the source, I'd be really afraid if he agreed with me. He can not even stomach the thought of gathering in corporate worship with his fellow Brothers and Sisters, and yet we're the ones in error? o_O :rolleyes: :confused:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering the source, I'd be really afraid if he agreed with me. He can not even stomach the thought of gathering in corporate worship with his fellow Brothers and Sisters, and yet we're the ones in error? o_O :rolleyes: :confused:
Well I’m glad to hear your not afraid, because the fearful are of the first to go in the lake of fire.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I’m glad to hear your not afraid, because the fearful are of the first to go in the lake of fire.
Again, I do not care what you think of me. I have been civil with you and all you have done is insult me, tell me I am unsaved, cast aspersions at me, &c. So, your opinion and $0.50 will get me a small cup of coffee.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He needs to be in church for the gathering together, to be under a sound pastor and sound preaching. If he is converted he is out of God's will.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ would rather He find everyone in Him but He knew that wouldnt happen..
it doesnt matter to me if you go to church or not. after all we do live in the microwave generation 3 minutes later its done

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only asked a simple question.

That was yesterday or Friday and I said because I love the Brethern.

But you said this to me this morning...

Waiting on him said:
I don’t believe you guys are on your way there.

And this...

Waiting on him said:

You and I are done, finished, finito. Good bye.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, I see what you mean. Regardless there is nothing to gain in dialog with him.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tried, goes to an error page. When he said he doesn't believe we're going there that's saying we are lost. But even if not, what is there to profit in engaging him? All of his posts assert we are lost, or something along those lines.

You posted this...

@reformed1689 @SovereignGrace ever get the idea that some of these guys on here take pleasure and it joys their hearts to think of us as on our way to hell?

His response was...

I don’t believe you guys are on your way there.

It appears to me he is saying he doesn’t believe we are headed to hell.

Then when I said I’d be afraid if mjrhealth(whatever his username is) if he agreed with me, he posted...

I believe I really goofed this time.