"Do not Look Upon HIS neck chain"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once I had a dream of Jesus standing before me. He said nothing but I knew that I should not engage in software piracy.

That's the kind of knowing I'm talking about.
I had a vision of the devil in image, and the shame of his sin shown in his face. I had to seek the Lord because I was in denial at the time, but I finally knew that I shouldn't engage in sexual sin. Interesting visions. I don't know what applies to the OP though. I'm still a bit lost on that one.

Reactions: lforrest

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am Unsure where to Post this, but since it has prophetic implications I will post it here.

The Words of this title were audibly spoken to me By The LORD, They were spoken in the language of my ancestry, (I am a first generation American) and were Spoke twice, so that I understood them. The translation Of the verb "look upon" is a word implying envy In that language, and the word neck chain is a direct translation of what you and i would call a necklace, But in that language has the implication of a chain.

This was and is a personal warning to myself in particular and to the church as a whole, as this has real world applications which has taken me some time to fully understand. I think Now I have a grasp of this in its essence and the warning to share it with all who will listen.

This Neck chain is what is known as the Q Anon movement. As much as there is truth being spoken of in these cryptic chain of comments there is also a seductive element that is straight from the Devil, and in fact, I believe this Q Person is none other than the False Prophet spoken of in Revelation 13.

I As a conservative Christian, and most here are easily swayed by this sort of teaching and seduction, and I as a voter of Donald Trump do not believe that he is the antichrist as some have suggested, But this Q person is preparing the way for that person who is the Antichrist to come.

Let me start by saying Evil has two faces, two towers that it rules from, one is overt and obvious in its evil and is known as the "tower of lawlessness" (I take the analogy of towers from Lord of the Rings in case you need help visualizing this), and the other tower is covert and less recognizable as evil as it is guised in moralism and virtue, and is the tower of legalism. This combination of Good and bad, Yin and Yang, and As above so below is the very heart of Luciferianism which seeks to make Lucifer as the benevolent God and Jehovah as the Usurper. It is at the heart of the religion of freemasonry Known as "Dualism", If you are not familiar with this look it up as this is a study unto itself.

What Q is, is a tool to bring in the NAR/Dominionist teaching to the conservative Parties of the west. It is tied into a view of a conservative moral utopia and an ushering in of the seven mountains mandate of the dominionist teachings. It is the church militant, vs. the church set apart. It is the Harlot church as opposed to the Church of the saints.

Often times, I am accused of being a Q Supporter because of my conservatism, or my Anti globalist positions which Trump also advocates. But I think we all need to be wary of this "light side" deception, and the false hope it brings. What Christ Jesus has promised in this world is not glory and prosperity to those who follow him, but rather hardship and trouble mixed with the Joy of eternal treasures.

If You have followed Q, take note of the symbolism they use.
The frog.... And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Rev. 16:13)

The Ouroboros, the serpent dragon eating its own tail, a symbol of rebirth, which is akin to revitalizing the society.... And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (Rev. 12:4)

The great awakening, vs. the Woke of the left. Here we see the contrast of the two sides of the yin and yang. The light side and dark side working together in unity to bring about peace. The false unity of ecumenism, the false unity of an earthly Kingdom.

Both parties in American politics represent these two sides, the illusion of choice is a unity of wickedness in large part. Although I see Trump as an "outsider", he is easily swayed and manipulated by these powers in the political world. and though I will likely vote for Him again, I do not think he will remain very Long.... Some have even suggested, and I am not opposed to this idea, that Trump is the "He" that restrains of 2 Thess. 2. and that he will either be defeated in this election or removed from office as we are already seeing, and replaced with another. Is it not funny how Pelosi used the analogy of a quiver full of arrows, which is the very imagery of the "white horse" having a Bow, and went out to conquer.

The Point of all of this, is to warn the church, that the deception comes not from overt Wickedness, But from the side of moralism and peace. In a time of peace and security, sudden destruction comes. Q Anon is building this in conservatism and will evetually lead to the Antichrist to come. DJT is not that Antichrist, But his replacement on the right well could be. One who has global aspirations.

I want to open this up to questions and concerns for any who follow Q and are honestly concerned, or are having a hard time understanding my claims here. There is a danger, and I wish to warn in the Spirit of Love, Not in the desire to debate and create conflict.

If You want more info watch the following video from the 38 minute mark of this video to the 1:38 minute mark of this video.
Hi. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil has one root. Eating the "good" fruit is just as deadly as eating the "bad" fruit. Premature knowledge will puff up and separate one from God, deceiving us into believing we can get by without Him or worse, be like Him.
I have found Q to be very helpful in confirming what the Lord has shown me. I suspect that Q is either POTUS or someone close to him. My understanding of QAnon is that they are a loose group of concerned patriots who contribute their own efforts. If God is not being revered and respected, it means His people have turned away from Him. And are headed towards a cliff. When all else fails, He may allow the enemy to interfere with His people with the hope that the pain will bring them back to them. I also believe this process may be used to purify (sanctify) His people.
I'll listen to the Lord regarding your concerns and if I feel the need to, I'll get back to you. Thanks for sharing. Shalom
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight..." Proverbs 3:5,6 Berean Study Bible

Reactions: David H.

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They love our country, they are patriotic, they love our law enforcement, military and great veterans. They stand unified against pedophiles, pedophilia and sex trafficking, they detest illegality in all of its forms and support upholding and protecting the constitution and bill of rights - why would you or any sane person think that's bad?

What's done in darkness comes to light.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They love our country, they are patriotic, they love our law enforcement, military and great veterans. They stand unified against pedophiles, pedophilia and sex trafficking, they detest illegality in all of its forms and support upholding and protecting the constitution and bill of rights - why would you or any sane person think that's bad?

What's done in darkness comes to light.
When Q says :"Have faith in Humanity, Have faith in Yourself", He is Preaching Humanism. The eschatology is one of Humanity overcoming Evil by the goodness of the human heart. It is a church militant and church triumphant eschatology, wrapped in Kingdom now dominionistic eschatology. As I said in my Original Post, there is Truth in the Q drops, they are exposing evil, and they are teaching People to look beyond the MSM Narrative, But it is what they are putting in the place of this Evil, that is counter to scripture. It is ushering the reception of a man (the antichrist) rather than the coming of Christ. It is man by His own strength and will bringing about the kingdom on this earth, But scripture is clear that things will wax worse and worse before the end, and Christ comes to restore. "For when they shall say peace and security sudden destruction comes."

This sort of Unfound faith in Humanity occurred early in this country's history as well. Pre-civil war, Post millennialism was the most Popular form of eschatology in the church. That Faith In Humanity met reality in the civil war. It is only in times of relative peace that this sort of unfounded humanism gains traction, which the world has largely had since WW2. We see the rise of this in the re-emergence of Post-millennialist eschatology, In the form of NAR/Dominionism teaching. It is Humanism in the guise of Christianity, and is based on self deception, and the inability to see the wretchedness of the human heart. It is very Laodicean in nature in this respect.

I Hope this explains to you the problem I am seeing. I am not telling anyone to go and vote for Biden, I am conservative myself, But this is leading to a greater deception. I Do not Know if you are familiar with Bullinger's explanation of 666 being the number of man, But this is Promoting a Utopia based on Man's effort and strength, In other words, 666. Read Link Below:
Meaning of the Number 666 in the Bible.

God Bless.

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Q says :"Have faith in Humanity, Have faith in Yourself", He is Preaching Humanism. The eschatology is one of Humanity overcoming Evil by the goodness of the human heart. It is a church militant and church triumphant eschatology, wrapped in Kingdom now dominionistic eschatology. As I said in my Original Post, there is Truth in the Q drops, they are exposing evil, and they are teaching People to look beyond the MSM Narrative, But it is what they are putting in the place of this Evil, that is counter to scripture. It is ushering the reception of a man (the antichrist) rather than the coming of Christ. It is man by His own strength and will bringing about the kingdom on this earth, But scripture is clear that things will wax worse and worse before the end, and Christ comes to restore. "For when they shall say peace and security sudden destruction comes."

This sort of Unfound faith in Humanity occurred early in this country's history as well. Pre-civil war, Post millennialism was the most Popular form of eschatology in the church. That Faith In Humanity met reality in the civil war. It is only in times of relative peace that this sort of unfounded humanism gains traction, which the world has largely had since WW2. We see the rise of this in the re-emergence of Post-millennialist eschatology, In the form of NAR/Dominionism teaching. It is Humanism in the guise of Christianity, and is based on self deception, and the inability to see the wretchedness of the human heart. It is very Laodicean in nature in this respect.

I Hope this explains to you the problem I am seeing. I am not telling anyone to go and vote for Biden, I am conservative myself, But this is leading to a greater deception. I Do not Know if you are familiar with Bullinger's explanation of 666 being the number of man, But this is Promoting a Utopia based on Man's effort and strength, In other words, 666. Read Link Below:
Meaning of the Number 666 in the Bible.

God Bless.

He also says have faith in our Father. Pray.
Above all PRAY. Our Lord is coming, ( Did you do any research?) YAH gave us a brain to use. Not to be fed by just reading others opinions, study that HE finds you worthy.

Blessings

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I suspect that Q is either POTUS or someone close to him. ...

Obviously someone who either SUPPORTS the POTUS, or someone who SUPPORTS TELLING THE TRUTH versus the LIES of the Dishonest Media. But making any further association is idle speculation and/or defamation.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Acolyte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Q says :"Have faith in Humanity, Have faith in Yourself", He is Preaching Humanism. ...

You criticize someone for not having a "perfect" doctrine, but yours isn't perfect either?!? Perhaps we should take the "WHEAT" from each other, and pass on the "CHAFF". But to ignore BOTH is to go hungry.

... and so I still read YOUR posts ... ;)
Bobby Jo

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Q is not teaching anything, he is trying to open peoples eyes. If giant tech has it's way, the voices of people that love and believe in our Father will be silenced.
The spirit is within you. Isn't that what Jesus said? So yes, believe in yourself, believe you have the power to open peoples eyes and trust our Heavenly Father.
Time is shorter than you know.

No-one can stop what is coming. The guillotines are in place. My head will roll, but my spirit shall soar. (my own personal belief)

PRAY!!!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also says have faith in our Father. Pray.
Above all PRAY. Our Lord is coming, ( Did you do any research?) YAH gave us a brain to use. Not to be fed by just reading others opinions, study that HE finds you worthy.

The Jehovah's witnesses have faith in The Father, and Mormons pray fervently. Humanism teaches that man's understanding is sufficient, Scripture teaches otherwise, to lean not on our own understanding. Your Human brain can only get you so far, and your understanding only so far, True discernment comes by the Holy Ghost.

"Study that HE finds you worthy" Is there a verse you wish to be quoting here, Perhaps 2 Tim 2:15? As if our studiousness makes us worthy... think about that, what you have said is a form of humanism... Human study leads to worthiness. Study to show your self approved is what the verse says. Approved means accepted, to be accepted is to be received of another as valued, saying worthy is saying we can earn our value. Do You have The Holy Spirit in you to see this distinction? I am not trying to pick on you, but to point out how subtle this humanistic deception is. It is almost as deceptive as changing one preposition in a verse such as Galatians 2:16 from the "Faith OF Jesus" to the "Faith IN Jesus" (Compare KJV vs. NIV)

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (2 Cor. 11:3-4)

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not a religion. Sad so many believe the Mormons, the JWs and others that believe in YAH and his Son are lost. It's not as simple as that. Maybe read Hebrews again. We (believers) come in many faiths as one.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... My head will roll, but my spirit shall soar. (my own personal belief) ...
It seems to me that GOD is LIFE, not death, and so we should do what it takes to get through this -- just as SOME Jews did what they could to survive WWII whether it be emigrating outside of Europe, or whatever. And GOD TELLS TO SURVIVE and PROSPER by getting out of the cities (Rev. 18:4), and to use our PURSE to equip our BAG, and also buy a SWORD (Lke 22:35-36). So you REALLY have no excuse except to Fight for your Life.

But if you don't have the initiative to SURVIVE, then I hope you at least enjoy the "SHOWERS"! ;)
Bobby Jo

... and if you don't mind, nobody knows who you're addressing. So you might consider using the "REPLY" and then provide your response! :)

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Human study leads to worthiness. Study to show your self approved is what the verse says. Approved means accepted, to be accepted is to be received of another as valued, saying worthy is saying we can earn our value. ...

Matt. 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force.

... which is to say that the Kingdom of Heaven is obtained by pursuit, and we take it by ardent action. -- It doesn't come to us while reclining on the sofa eating Lay's® potato chips, drinking a Pepsi®, and watching Oprah®.

But GOD won't stop you from practicing your "relaxation"! :)
Bobby Jo

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that GOD is LIFE, not death, and so we should do what it takes to get through this -- just as SOME Jews did what they could to survive WWII whether it be emigrating outside of Europe, or whatever. And GOD TELLS TO SURVIVE and PROSPER by getting out of the cities (Rev. 18:4), and to use our PURSE to equip our BAG, and also buy a SWORD (Lke 22:35-36). So you REALLY have no excuse except to Fight for your Life.

But if you don't have the initiative to SURVIVE, then I hope you at least enjoy the "SHOWERS"! ;)
Bobby Jo

I'm in the Lord's army. We all win in the end. I guess I should have said, I'm willing to die for my belief in Christ Jesus.
Right now I'm watching with my popcorn.
Armour on.
:)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm in the Lord's army. We all win in the end. I guess I should have said, I'm willing to die for my belief in Christ Jesus.
Right now I'm watching with my popcorn.
Armour on.
:)

I love popcorn! -- But I have a guy I can hire to help on the cabin, so yesterday we sprayed Boiled Linseed Oil (cut 25% with Mineral Spirits so that it soaks into the wood siding easier) on the exterior of the cabin, and then restructured a new railroad-tie foundation for an old outhouse so that when water/power shuts down we'll have an OPTION, and I LOVE options!

And just to say, -- it's always a smart idea to FIRST OF ALL GET OUT OF THE CITY. Then have shelter, food, access to water (preferably underground source), fuel, and necessities including medications & medicines. But something people don't consider is that when you can't pay for your water, gas, or electricity (can't buy or sell), -- if you've PRE-PAID for some THREE MONTHS, they just might leave it on!

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jehovah's witnesses have faith in The Father, and Mormons pray fervently. Humanism teaches that man's understanding is sufficient, Scripture teaches otherwise, to lean not on our own understanding. Your Human brain can only get you so far, and your understanding only so far, True discernment comes by the Holy Ghost.

"Study that HE finds you worthy" Is there a verse you wish to be quoting here, Perhaps 2 Tim 2:15? As if our studiousness makes us worthy... think about that, what you have said is a form of humanism... Human study leads to worthiness. Study to show your self approved is what the verse says. Approved means accepted, to be accepted is to be received of another as valued, saying worthy is saying we can earn our value. Do You have The Holy Spirit in you to see this distinction? I am not trying to pick on you, but to point out how subtle this humanistic deception is. It is almost as deceptive as changing one preposition in a verse such as Galatians 2:16 from the "Faith OF Jesus" to the "Faith IN Jesus" (Compare KJV vs. NIV)

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (2 Cor. 11:3-4)
This is not a religion. Sad so many believe the Mormons, the JWs and others that believe in YAH and his Son are lost. It's not as simple as that. Maybe read Hebrews again. We (believers) come in many faiths as one.

Theology and correct understanding is super super important.

But it's not what saves a person. Salvation comes through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, not through your ability to ace theology test. A let's face: we the most study only understand an iota of God's wonders.

A person whom has a flawed understanding has much room to learn & grow, but still can have that saving relationship with Christ.

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@David H.

I'm not attempting to quote scripture. The devil can quote scripture and use it against you. It's just the way I talk. Sorry to confuse you.
I didn't come in to debate or be attacked, I just wanted to give you some information on the Q uestion you asked. Do with it as you like. But for goodness sake, don't be spoon fed by msm. Thats how they control you.

God bless

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not attempting to quote scripture. The devil can quote scripture and use it against you. It's just the way I talk. Sorry to confuse you.
I didn't come in to debate or be attacked, I just wanted to give you some information on the Q uestion you asked. Do with it as you like. But for goodness sake, don't be spoon fed by msm. Thats how they control you.

I Learned to think for myself years ago, That eventually leads to Nothing (ask Solomon as he wrote this in Ecclesiastes near the end of His Life). It is not what You know, But who you know that matters. Intellectual Hubris is a form of Hubris, and I gave up on that a long time ago, I would rather speak what he has shown me than to insert my own intellect in it. My Opinion does not Matter, God's does. He is the one that controls me, He is my Pilot, Not just my copilot.

I Hope you understand. My Warning is His warning, do with that warning as you like. I warn because He warned me. God Bless.

Reactions: Jostler

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... My Opinion does not Matter, God's does. ...

Isa. 1:18 “Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord ...

We are made in GOD's Image, and HE Gave Us the ability to think, reason, and conclude. But some have an excuse why they don't need to exercise their participation:

Gen. 18:23 Then Abraham drew near, and said, “Wilt thou indeed destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; wilt thou then destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous who are in it? 25 Far be it from thee to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from thee! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?” 26 And the Lord said, “If I find at Sodom fifty righteous in the city, I will spare the whole place for their sake.” 27 Abraham answered, “Behold, I have taken upon myself to speak to the Lord, I who am but dust and ashes. 28 Suppose five of the fifty righteous are lacking? Wilt thou destroy the whole city for lack of five?” And he said, “I will not destroy it if I find forty-five there.” 29 Again he spoke to him, and said, “Suppose forty are found there.” He answered, “For the sake of forty I will not do it.” 30 Then he said, “Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak. Suppose thirty are found there.” He answered, “I will not do it, if I find thirty there.” 31 He said, “Behold, I have taken upon myself to speak to the Lord. Suppose twenty are found there.” He answered, “For the sake of twenty I will not destroy it.” 32 Then he said, “Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak again but this once. Suppose ten are found there.” He answered, “For the sake of ten I will not destroy it.” 33 And the Lord went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

... and that excuse would seem heavily dependent on a lack of faith -- i.e., denying the POWER. :)
Bobby Jo