Do NOT make images of Christ!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Why are you making an image of Jesus' face? Are you not ashamed? Jesus is God! Stop making an image of his face! It is an insult to God. Take the icons off your wall and burn them. Truly, burn them. Destroy these idols. Moses would have burned them.

How dare you give God a face? Oh you fool! God is invisible, so worship Him as if He were invisible, you don't need an image of Him!

Why are you doing this? Burn these icons right now. Truly, God will destroy every "church" that has an icon.

You can make images of anything, but not of God! You shall not paint a face of God! Beware!

Why do you give Jesus long hair? Was Jesus gay? Oh my god. You fool, you miserable fool. You not only make images of him, you even give him long hair. What is wrong with you?

• Angry
Reactions: Stan B

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Islamists destroyed a catholic church and beheaded a Mary icon. Halleluyah. God is using Islam to punish those fake Christians.
1695245297246.png
Listen, destroy those Icons. I warn you in the name of the Lord, destroy them. If you don't listen you will go to hell.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
John Calvin:
Behold, they paint and portray Jesus Christ, who (as we know) is not only man, but also God manifested in the flesh: and what a representation is that? He is God’s eternal Son in whom dwells the fullness of the God head, yea even substantially. Seeing it is said, substantially, should we have portraitures and images whereby only the flesh may be represented? Is it not a wiping away of that which is chiefest in our Lord Jesus Christ, that is to wit, of his divine Majesty? Yes: and therefore whensoever a Crucifix stands mopping & mowing in the Church, it is all one as if the Devil had defaced the son of God.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Do you know who contaminated Christianity with idols? It was Babylon, it was Israel. Israel made images of God even back then and brought it into Christianity. They are to blame. Anyone who makes an image of God is a son of Israel.

Catholics, Orthodox and anyone else who makes an image of God is an accursed one in God's eyes. Truly, you will go to hell and never return. Do not call yourself a Christian! Call yourself son of Israel, because she is your mother.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are more ways of having an ' image ' of God than a statue or picture/icon.
What about having a false or incorrect idea of who or what God is?
Of imagining how God appears to oneself or where he is?

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
mary-statue-worship.jpg

Look at this. They worship an icon of Mary. This is how the children are raised by them. How sad! The children are made into hell-dwellers. How sad! The parents were misguided and they are misguiding their children. And this is how it goes on and on. It is sad because they will all lose their souls forever.

Unfortunately, very many children in the world have the misfortune of having spiritually dead parents. Good parents are not those who give their children food, warmth or prosperity. Good parents are those who raise their children biblically.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Think of it like this...

There are cults which have "icons" "idols" in the form/shape of God, Christ, Mary, other saints.
And they are venerated carnally, and that is a broken commandment.

But, lets say you are an artist who plays music or paints or sculpts.

So, you can write a song about God, Christ, Heaven, ...
You can Paint or Sculpt your idea of the Savior, or of God, or of biblical characters, or of heaven.
See, that is PRAISE.... and God is not offended.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Think of it like this...

There are cults which have "icons" "idols" in the form/shape of God, Christ, Mary, other saints.
And they are venerated carnally, and that is a broken commandment.

But, lets say you are an artist who plays music or paints or sculpts.

So, you can write a song about God, Christ, Heaven, ...
You can Paint or Sculpt your idea of the Savior, or of God, or of biblical characters, or of heaven.
See, that is PRAISE.... and God is not offended.
I'm not talking about songs but images.

But from your profile image I already see that you belong to the kind of people I'm addressing. So it's no wonder that you can't understand me because you don't have the spirit of God.

You will go to hell.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not talking about songs but images.

But from your profile image I already see that you belong to the kind of people I'm addressing. So it's no wonder that you can't understand me because you don't have the spirit of God.

You will go to hell.

The born again don't go to hell.

Make sure that's you.

And get over your obsession with "Christian Art".
Grow up.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
The born again don't go to hell.

Make sure that's you.

And get over your obsession with "Christian Art".
Grow up.
I know what kind of people you are. You belong to the "born again movement". You are a Zionist-Dispensationalist.

You support the state of Israel even though the Jews took the land from the Palestinians and expelled them.

You are a friend of the murderers of Christ.

You will share the same fate as your beloved Jews.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Listen little one..

Its our SIN that hung Jesus on the Cross.
Yours, mine......all of us.

We are "co-equal", with regards to why Jesus had to die.
1 Thes 2:14-15
The Jews killed Jesus and the prophets and persecuted the church. They displease God and are the enemies of mankind.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 Thes 2:14-15
The Jews killed Jesus and the prophets and persecuted the church. They displease God and are the enemies of mankind.
-
Jesus is a Jew.
The Jews are God's chosen.

All believers are "Spiritual Jews".

My Home is in Israel, so, guess what i am, little one..

Listen..

There are people who are religious, and their religiosity is rampant with "idols" "Icons", and so forth..

But Paintings of Jesus, that are from an Artist, and Sculpture that is the same..... does not prove they are of that ilk...
It can be that their way to worship God, to the uttermost, is to give God their art, in this regard.

Look at these beautiful paintings.... as they are just ART.

THEN, read my NEXT Post, as i'll show you, Idol worship, that is breaking the Commandment..
-
an-angel-comforting-jesus-before-his-arrest-in-the-garden-of-gethsemane-carl-bloch.jpegCHRIST.jpg

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
-
Jesus is a Jew.
The Jews are God's chosen.

All believers are "Spiritual Jews".

My Home is in Israel, so, guess what i am, little one..

Listen..

There are people who are religious, and their religiosity is rampant with "idols" "Icons", and so forth..

But Paintings of Jesus, that are from an Artist, and Sculpture that is the same..... does not prove they are of that ilk...
It can be that their way to worship God, to the uttermost, is to give God their art, in this regard.

Look at these beautiful paintings.... as they are just ART.

THEN, read my NEXT Post, as i'll show you, Idol worship, that is breaking the Commandment..
-
View attachment 36600View attachment 36601
The Bible clearly teaches that carnal Israel is not the holy people of God but the Church. The church has always been the holy people since Abel. Click here for more.

And as I said, painting God a face is blasphemy. It is not just about worshiping. It is about the image itself. It is forbidden to paint God a face. Worshipping only makes it worse. But you can't understand that because you don't have the spirit of God.

Besides, the pictures of "Jesus" that you have inserted have long hair. That is pure insult (1 Cor 11:14). When I look at the pictures, I see a gay man. Is your Messiah a gay man?

You live in Israel? You live in occupied territory? This reveals what kind of character you have. But you will get everything back on your head.

Soon there will be many bright stars falling from the sky of Israel, one of these beautiful stars will also light up your house.

Last edited:

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Anyone who has icons of "Jesus" will go to hell. Whoever does not burn them will be burned by God in hell. Any church that has an icon will be destroyed by God. You have offended God with these icons. You have insulted the invisible one. You will pay for this.

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
1695757312898.png
This is the image of a dog. Do you worship a dog? Is your Messiah a dog? Does your Messiah lick his asshole clean with his tongue like dogs do?

Did the apostles make pictures of Jesus? No, they did not. Why didn't they? Because they knew that it is an abomination.

Destroy these images. Put them in your toilet or let pigs eat them. Then you will get God's pleasure.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you making an image of Jesus' face? Are you not ashamed? Jesus is God! Stop making an image of his face! It is an insult to God. Take the icons off your wall and burn them. Truly, burn them. Destroy these idols. Moses would have burned them.

How dare you give God a face? Oh you fool! God is invisible, so worship Him as if He were invisible, you don't need an image of Him!

Why are you doing this? Burn these icons right now. Truly, God will destroy every "church" that has an icon.

You can make images of anything, but not of God! You shall not paint a face of God! Beware!

Why do you give Jesus long hair? Was Jesus gay? Oh my god. You fool, you miserable fool. You not only make images of him, you even give him long hair. What is wrong with you?

It would appear that you misunderstand.

If making an image of God is wrong--then God is most wrong, for He made us all in His own image.

But that is not the issue for which He commanded-- not the making of "images", but rather He command not making "carved" or "graven" images...simply meaning "idols."

So, yes, do not sit down to a movie image of Jesus, buy the movie, then take it home, build an alter, and worship the movie. That would be making an idol of an image. It would be no different if one bowed down and worshipped their Bible as a god. However, there is no idol worship in honoring or spreading the good news of God by means of media, certainly not those given by Him.

Relax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Augustin56

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
It would appear that you misunderstand.

If making an image of God is wrong--then God is most wrong, for He made us all in His own image.

But that is not the issue for which He commanded-- not the making of "images", but rather He command not making "carved" or "graven" images...simply meaning "idols."

So, yes, do not sit down to a movie image of Jesus, buy the movie, then take it home, build and alter, and worship the movie. That would be making an idol of an image. It would be no different if one bowed down and worshipped their Bible as a god. However, there is no idol worship in honoring or spreading the good news of God by means of media, certainly not those given by Him.

Relax.
You are trying to trivialize a very terrible sin. You are misleading people. You are taking them to hell.

You compare the living image that God has made with the dead image that people make. Can a dead image speak? Can it hear? Can it smell? Does it have breath in its lungs?

You are doing the works of the devil. You are twisting. You hide the evil. On your head will come your falsehood.