Do We Have False Teachers {WE SURE DO}

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
The written word creates the false teaching due to so many people misinterpreting the words, interpreting them with their carnal minded thinking, and cherry picking scriptures to fit their crazy doctrines.
All false teaching has scriptures to back it up.
The written word can be interpreted in many ways and it obviously is.

So what teachings exactly do you consider to be false and why are they false in your eyes?

Also, the carnal mind being influenced by Satan and the beast does not understand that religious human beings add their religious traditions and pagan doctrines to the New Testament writings they wrote after stealing some Christ-like words from God's servants who preached the gospel to God's chosen believers. The writers of the New Testament made sure that there was no information about what the beast is in their writings because they didn't understand what it was and why it was created. There is almost no information about the day of the Lord in the NT and certainly no knowledge about how we'll experience life in the next generation on the new earth with a new heaven.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Bigots like me? Well, if you mean not compromising to every Harry, Dick, and Moe that comes along, then yeah.. I am a bigot. But I am not the one killing them for not following Islam.
look, you are Islamophobic ok, see, we even have a name for it now. Turn off the news, and then tell me about all the Muslims persecuting you, or recognize some other way that you are just taking the bait that has been provided for you, in order to justify perpetual war against a nation that you have no personal complaints with, even as you send all of your money to the fakest Muslims on the planet.

Or don't. And you may also keep worshipping Nehushtan and ignoring the actually relevant points until your dying day if you like, alright. But you could also open your eyes just a teeny bit, and maybe check out what your borders are doing, or look at any of the multitude of other signs we have been given, and recognize what they might be saying, any time you like.

Fwiw i am at the tail end of the Baby Boom, so i feel quite a bit of remorse for paradise lost myself, even if it was contrived on the backs of others, and i see that that generation was also deceived, even if the deception was accomplished by catering to our desires.

Life in the Decadence stage of Empire is confusing, surely all the moreso if one is as enamored of the state as many BBs are, which i haven't bothered to look yet but i already know you are too. I do not even condemn you ok.

But i only fear God, and i don't fear Muslims even a little bit, and i'm afraid that your fear-mongering the same trash that i can see on tv is just not going to cut much ice with me at least, although there are plenty of other fake Christians in here that you will feel comfortable around. For now. Hope you brought your hood? :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You do not know about Islam to know it is false
well, i grew up at several posts in the Middle East, and I'm pretty familiar with Islam.
nor christianity to know that Jesus is the Truth. So why should I look up something you pulled out of history to claim "rip off" by christianity? I would not doubt that there are some similarities, but so what?
So as i said, you have never even heard the name "Nehushtan," and have not even figured out yet that it is right there in Scripture waiting for you, because of course your pastor would never put it in a sermon; could not even.

Again, i understand, but you might go and see this before you comment too much more ok, otherwise you are going to be regarded as just another Stranger, drunkenly stumbling around in here ranting about everyone needing to buy a gun really soon lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
An undesireable position is that if you do not stand for the Truth, you will fall for anything and quite possibly everything.
tell me about it. Oh, and you neglected to tell that personal horror story of how the Muslims in your neighborhood grievously sinned against you that one time, out of those many times. Just sayin, ok.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as Christian as the creation of Hell, a place of fire and torture in the afterlife, that you also cannot demonstrate from Scripture, so again, why are we even talking about Muslims.

Because you claimed hell was a christian creation and that you knew not of any other that taught such a thing.

Incidentally, if christians are not being saved from hell, what are christians being saved from?

And evil exists in the world; Satan does exists.... for Heaven to be good as well as the future earth, where do you think Satan and all the evil people will go? Even hell & death are going to the lake of fire where no one will sin and be separate from the Holy God ever again. That's victory in Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Mjh29

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
thy word is truth.

TRUTH is everywhere in REALITY all around us.
not to be argumentative, because i understand why you say that, but notice the dichotomy in the two statements above, also. Aside from the fact that "reality" is only very poorly defined, deception is also everywhere in reality, at least in the world.

I'd like to relate a story of being led into deception by Word, so that i would learn some lesson i needed, but i'm not sure i could even tell it right. But it would sort of verify the point you were making, i think.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Because you claimed hell was a christian creation and that you knew not of any other that taught such a thing.
ok well fwiw the passage that is translated as "hell" to you there invokes the concept of "hell" that you have come to believe, and Muslims do not mean that ok. Their concept is much more in line with Meshak, Shadrak, and Abed-nego in the furnace, like that.
Incidentally, if christians are not being saved from hell, what are christians being saved from?
your (current) belief in salvation is surely one of some altar works that you did in the past, that now qualifies you to consider yourself "saved," unless i am mistaken there please correct me; and salvation just does not work like that, so again we will be talking at cross-purposes, wadr.
And evil exists in the world; Satan does exists.... for Heaven to be good as well as the future earth, where do you think Satan and all the evil people will go? Even hell & death are going to the lake of fire where no one will sin and be separate from the Holy God ever again. That's victory in Jesus Christ.
well, or Nehushtan worship, but you do not know who Nehushtan even is, so again anything i could say in response to this would surely be misconstrued. You currently believe that heaven and hell are like "places," when they are not, and this will lead to misunderstanding at...all your other points, i guess.

Fwiw nothing is "going" anywhere, at least until you overcome them; yes, evil exists in the world, which is why you are advised to leave it, not be reporting about it like you are. And further, Christ has already done everything that needed doing, ok, and He is not coming back to save you again, sorry to disappoint you.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
look, you are Islamophobic ok, see, we even have a name for it now.

Oh, I am sure that there are peaceful muslims that have been converted to Islam without knowing the actual fundamentalism of Islam in how it can turn on them at any moment when the muslim that grew up as a muslim decide to be devout and actually do what the Quran teaches, thus the newly converted muslim in the family will likely has to kow tow or else.

Turn off the news, and then tell me about all the Muslims persecuting you, or recognize some other way that you are just taking the bait that has been provided for you, in order to justify perpetual war against a nation that you have no personal complaints with, even as you send all of your money to the fakest Muslims on the planet.

In case you are ignorant, the war in Syria is about muslims killing muslims for having a different set of beliefs in Islam. Course, the political correct liberalists are not going to broadcast that truth. Meanwhile, we are gracing refugees, muslims that are losing in that war into our country. Muslims in Texas passed a bill that would prevent muslims from trying to pass Shariah Law which gives muslims the right to ignore the constitutional rights of non-muslims, and the muslim community are mad about that. Peaceful muslims? Not when they show their true colors in trying to get Shariah Law passed; no they are not. In any Islamic country, christians are being murdered.

Basically, Islam is Nazism in religion. The Quran supports this self destructive religion that oppresses followers to never question the Quran nor Allah's prophet, thus coerce into silence and mindless following like drones.

Or don't.

Oh yeah. Where were you in WW2 ? Let's forget the attack on Pearl Harbor. It is nothing but Axisphobia at work. We had no business allowing what is happening in the world or what has happened to us prejudice us to fight at all... and yet we are to help Axis when they ask for help.

And you may also keep worshipping Nehushtan and ignoring the actually relevant points until your dying day if you like, alright.

Ah... doing that judging another man's servant again. How hypocritical of you since you have been judging me that way.

So let's see. You dared me to not look it up that I should know about this, and yet somehow now, I know about the relative points about it without you sharing any of it? No thank you. You do not look at the links I have provided, and so why should I waste my time with you since you are hardly productive even in this discussion.

Your replies are basically snobbish hits and runs.

But you could also open your eyes just a teeny bit, and maybe check out what your borders are doing, or look at any of the multitude of other signs we have been given, and recognize what they might be saying, any time you like.

Yea.... right. Like you are aware how Sharia Law in the eyes of muslims means they do not have to respect the constitutional rights of American.

Fwiw i am at the tail end of the Baby Boom, so i feel quite a bit of remorse for paradise lost myself, even if it was contrived on the backs of others, and i see that that generation was also deceived, even if the deception was accomplished by catering to our desires.

Living the christian life in America is where most believers let their guards down. The churches have fallen to these movements of the "Spirit" which is not the Holy Spirit, and so it is not just living carnally that has led many believers astray. Even crusades that push for religious bondages like the commitment to follow Christ to get the assurance of salvation or as if that was not enough.. the Promise Keepers' program... has led many astray.

Life in the Decadence stage of Empire is confusing, surely all the moreso if one is as enamored of the state as many BBs are, which i haven't bothered to look yet but i already know you are too.

The UK? Yeah.... saw a picture of angry muslim protesters with one holding a sign that says something like "No to democracy!".

I do not even condemn you ok.

John 3:18 says it. I do not have to. I can only hope for you that one day, the Father will reveal His Son to you so you can believe in Him to be saved.

But i only fear God, and i don't fear Muslims even a little bit, and i'm afraid that your fear-mongering the same trash that i can see on tv is just not going to cut much ice with me at least, although there are plenty of other fake Christians in here that you will feel comfortable around. For now. Hope you brought your hood? :)

I do not want you to fear muslims. It is nothing more than being aware of what the Axis powers are doing in WW 2.

As for fake christians... there are a lot of saved believers not abiding in Him as His disciples, but at least they are saved by Him. It is because we are living in these latter days where faith is hard to find due to the falling away from the faith is why God is coming to judge His House first at the pre raptured event to leave those unrepentant saints behind to receive them later on after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor in His House.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, i grew up at several posts in the Middle East, and I'm pretty familiar with Islam.

Oh please. People can grow up any where in Islamic countries and not know about Islam. They can see muslims do their thing, but it is not like you read the Quran from cover to cover.

You certainly have read the Bible somewhat to quote it in part and out of context whenever you like, but I cannot believe you read the whole Quran. I know you did not.

So as i said, you have never even heard the name "Nehushtan," and have not even figured out yet that it is right there in Scripture waiting for you, because of course your pastor would never put it in a sermon; could not even.

I am going to look it up now since you continue to fail to provide points or even a small summary about it.

2 Kings 18:4He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.

So what is your point of reference for that? You can know about this in the Bible but know nothing of how the Quran teaches followers to kill christians, Jews, and infidels ( nonbelievers ) for Islam? It's not like there is a tiny verse on that in the Quran. Sheesh.

Again, i understand, but you might go and see this before you comment too much more ok, otherwise you are going to be regarded as just another Stranger, drunkenly stumbling around in here ranting about everyone needing to buy a gun really soon lol

Is that what Stranger is doing? Hmmm...

Well... Jesus taught me to die for my faith and so I will lean on Him to do just that when the time comes because fighting for America is a joke, thanks to the evolution theory being taught as a fact in schools and in educational textbooks. Bullying in schools is not going to stop when stuff like that are inspiring juvenile apex predators everywhere. No wonder business owners and employers rip off workers of their rightful wages. No wonder employees rip of the business and customers. No wonder why the love of money is rampant in the churches & TV ministries demanding tithes and pledges of givings. No wonder they tried to take "In God We Trust" off of our currency. No wonder why christians lose their rights to free speech in schools, military, and public offices. How did the Roman Empire fell? Moral decadence is happening in America as well.

I shall not fight for a country that has fallen as the churches have fallen in these latter days. Indeed, they have taken away my life that you will not believe it in how they are doing it, and I am a white American. So white lives do not matter either. Bigotry is just an excuse to do evil as white preys on whites just as blacks preys on blacks. Yeah.. christian preys on christians. Evil does not respect any color, creed, gender, or religion.

I am ready to be killed by an angry muslim or some covetous home invader. I may fight to defend myself or defend another victim, but I shall rely on the Lord to not kill that idiot because he knows not what he do. I am ready for the Lord to take me out of here, thanks to Him. Are you?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tell me about it. Oh, and you neglected to tell that personal horror story of how the Muslims in your neighborhood grievously sinned against you that one time, out of those many times. Just sayin, ok.

I never said that. You must be thinking of some other poster.

Christians & non-christians have taken away my life. You will not believe how so I am not bothering to share it. And so I am relying on the Lord to carry me through this nightmare that should never be happening in America but it is. There is no liberty & justice for all in America; there never was even in the beginning when slavery was still around.

Read the Quran, and stop being ignorant about what it teaches. That is why muslim terrorists are fundamentalists because they do what is taught. duh

I am not advocating to hate all muslims. Christians are to love them, but hate what Islam stands for. No compromises. No head in the sand. Stand for the truth ; stand for the faith with the Lord's help; be ready with His help to be willing to die if death comes.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok well fwiw the passage that is translated as "hell" to you there invokes the concept of "hell" that you have come to believe, and Muslims do not mean that ok. Their concept is much more in line with Meshak, Shadrak, and Abed-nego in the furnace, like that.

Prove it when the Quran teaches that the enemies of Allah will stay in it and burn forever. Can't be like in line with Meshak, Shadrak. ad Abed-nego.

Ask them to explain how Allah can decreed something but it is not Allah pulling them out of it. If Allah decreed something, then only Allah can pull them out.

y
our (current) belief in salvation is surely one of some altar works that you did in the past, that now qualifies you to consider yourself "saved," unless i am mistaken there please correct me;

You are mistaken. I have done no altar works. Jesus had done it. No man took away His life; He gave His life as a ransom for many so that when anyone believes in Him, they are saved.

and salvation just does not work like that, so again we will be talking at cross-purposes, wadr.

Salvation works like that because God saved us; not we did not save ourselves. Our assurance from God is His resurrection. We believe Him at His Word. That pleases God.

well, or Nehushtan worship, but you do not know who Nehushtan even is, so again anything i could say in response to this would surely be misconstrued. You currently believe that heaven and hell are like "places," when they are not, and this will lead to misunderstanding at...all your other points, i guess.

Nehushtan worship was some Jewish believers that went astray, taken the graven image of the serpent and turned it into an idol of worship, breaking one of the ten commandments.

The point about Jesus being lifted up was so that the symbology of looking to Him for eternal life just as those that were bitten by poisonous snake looked to the raised brazen image of the serpent on the post to be cured of that poisonous snake bite. That is how sinners are saved by Him.

Fwiw nothing is "going" anywhere, at least until you overcome them; yes, evil exists in the world, which is why you are advised to leave it, not be reporting about it like you are.

Trying to imagine you in WW2. Nope. can't do it.

And further, Christ has already done everything that needed doing, ok, and He is not coming back to save you again, sorry to disappoint you.

I did not say He was coming back to save me "again" as if in the same way. Once saved is always saved, but not every one will be ready nor willing to leave when the Bridegroom comes for the abiding bride of Christ to be taken to the Marriage Supper above.

Saved believers should be seeking the Lord Jesus Christ in trusting them as their Good Shepherd to be abiding in Him to save them from what is coming on the earth. Peter in his two epistles, had written about that.

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

2 Corinthians 5:10For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

That is why my hope is in Him as my Good Shepherd.

1 John 3:3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.....8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

So if there is some self destructive sin in your life that you just can't overcome... go to the Overcomer.

1 John 5:15 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him......
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?....
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
not to be argumentative, because i understand why you say that, but notice the dichotomy in the two statements above, also. Aside from the fact that "reality" is only very poorly defined, deception is also everywhere in reality, at least in the world.

I'd like to relate a story of being led into deception by Word, so that i would learn some lesson i needed, but i'm not sure i could even tell it right. But it would sort of verify the point you were making, i think.

Dichotomy is all through in reality. I define reality as "the state of things as they actually exist". Opposites exist in reality.
Many are led into deception by Word and the reason is due to the way they interpret and perceive Word.
Feel free to relate your story. I am interested and will read it whether it verifies my point or not.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Dichotomy is all through in reality. I define reality as "the state of things as they actually exist". Opposites exist in reality.
Many are led into deception by Word and the reason is due to the way they interpret and perceive Word.
Feel free to relate your story. I am interested and will read it whether it verifies my point or not.
ha thing is, it's a really weird story, if you are familiar with the prophet being told to marry a prostitute and have children, in order to manifest a principle to peers, it is somewhat similar to that. So i would have to like paint a picture of the state of mind of my peers/congregation at the time, and also work in how i only realized a lot of this in hindsight, later, because at the time i thought it was all about me of course.

But the point was that if/when one is willing to question their premises, and is maybe praying for understanding on a matter but just cannot see the dichotomy, or the pov of the other side, Word will even take you down some strange paths that do not end well, that the fruit of a certain way of thinking might be revealed.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
ha thing is, it's a really weird story, if you are familiar with the prophet being told to marry a prostitute and have children, in order to manifest a principle to peers, it is somewhat similar to that. So i would have to like paint a picture of the state of mind of my peers/congregation at the time, and also work in how i only realized a lot of this in hindsight, later, because at the time i thought it was all about me of course.

But the point was that if/when one is willing to question their premises, and is maybe praying for understanding on a matter but just cannot see the dichotomy, or the pov of the other side, Word will even take you down some strange paths that do not end well, that the fruit of a certain way of thinking might be revealed.

Sometimes people need to experience all sides of something before they actually understand how opposites work together to make the WHOLE of something. It is a bit like on Earth where we physically experience night and day separately yet we understand that it takes both to make the WHOLE DAY.. Sadly very few believers understand that principle when it comes to spiritual things. They tend to try to reject "spiritual" darkness as something evil rather than embrace it as an intricate and necessary part of the Light called DAY.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The writers of the New Testament made sure that there was no information about what the beast is in their writings because they didn't understand what it was and why it was created.
?
18Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.
("Pleased to meet you; hope you guessed my name")

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Sometimes people need to experience all sides of something before they actually understand how opposites work together to make the WHOLE of something. It is a bit like on Earth where we physically experience night and day separately yet we understand that it takes both to make the WHOLE DAY.. Sadly very few believers understand that principle when it comes to spiritual things. They tend to try to reject "spiritual" darkness as something evil rather than embrace it as an intricate and necessary part of the Light called DAY.

Only those of us servants who experienced the voice of God understand everything that was revealed to us through our testimonies of the knowledge of God called Christ.

You have no knowledge of God whatsoever. You lie about the day of the Lord and the Lake of Fire because you do not understand what will happen on that day in the future.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There is almost no information about the day of the Lord in the NT
that is because that day is "today," but Scripture is written so that people might "see and not see," another way of saying "read what they want to read." And the belief that God is maybe not telling the truth, @ "on earth as it is in heaven," or Christ @ "I came that you might have life; more abundantly" being as persistent as it is, a way to read that allows for some escape from earth into a nirvana of desire must be presented, which is why 1Now concerning how and when all this will happen, dear brothers and sisters, we don't really need to write you and 13Therefore be alert, because you don't know either the day or the hour are in Scripture, and no one questions the coyness inherent in these statements.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and certainly no knowledge about how we'll experience life in the next generation on the new earth with a new heaven.
again,, there is plenty on this, too, but you have to abandon your premise of "how WE'LL experience life in the next gen..." because "the dead know nothing," "all go to the same place," and Saul's convo with the deceased Samuel through the Witch of Endor. Iow you might be falsely believing in a promise of tomorrow that Scripture does not support, even if It might seem to in other places.