• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the USA has gone more to the Left or the Right in recent years?

• Total voters

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHY . now that is a good question . WHY is it the social gospel Denies the dire need to believe on CHRIST .
Rather it just teaches all religoins , secular and alike , it dont matter what god or no god they follow
Just lovey do and do some good works . THAT is one heck of a lie gettng sold .
JOHN said it best . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST , and love one another .
NOT it dont matter if one believes in Christ or not , just love one another . THIS LIE IS A TWISTED PERVERSION
they are selling you all . And WHY o why
do they preach darkness as light , darkness and sins as LOVE . ITS just getting worse all the time .
WHY . now that is A GOOD QUESTION .
OK. That made no sense.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know, I think Barney the Dinasaur is probably a better anti-Christ candidate than Gorbachev
And That is because you are a moron. I never said Gorbachev was the Antichrist, but rather the Antichrist "In type," as Hitler was, etc.., giving us a Composite Type. - Gorbachev representing intrigue and false world peace, and Hitler, war and intrigue.

And even in false peace he was the only world leader who authorized explosives made to look like toys for Afghanistan. Gorbachev represent a lot of evil on many levels while pretending to be a good guy seeking peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last week, The California Senate passed a bill that makes it illegal for businesses to require their employees to confront shoplifters.

California Senate Passes Bill Preventing Employees to Confront Shoplifters | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

This comment below from a reader of the article was spot on!

FACT: Democrats don't want anything fixed. They are not about making the citizens whole! It's about a continued 'equal' share of misery, suffering, higher taxes, low education, fear, anger, identity politics, defunding law enforcement, emboldening criminal behavior, dependency, blame, hate, chaos, the continued promise of Utopia that never happens, just the same old politics. More spending, more taxes. Then they blame the other party for the mess the Democrats created.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last week, The California Senate passed a bill that makes it illegal for businesses to require their employees to confront shoplifters.

California Senate Passes Bill Preventing Employees to Confront Shoplifters | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

This comment below from a reader of the article was spot on!

FACT: Democrats don't want anything fixed. They are not about making the citizens whole! It's about a continued 'equal' share of misery, suffering, higher taxes, low education, fear, anger, identity politics, defunding law enforcement, emboldening criminal behavior, dependency, blame, hate, chaos, the continued promise of Utopia that never happens, just the same old politics. More spending, more taxes. Then they blame the other party for the mess the Democrats created.

California SB 553 prohibits retail stores from requiring employees to confront shoplifters. Mot retailers have it as part of their policy that workers will not confront shoplifters leaving that up to law enforcement. Last year 46 workers were injured or killed when confronting shoplifters. It is dangerous and totally unnecessary to confront shoplifters. in store monitoring can record the crime and collect information on the perpetrator's identity.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know, I think Barney the Dinasaur is probably a better anti-Christ candidate than Gorbachev
Now that brings back memories! Thirty years ago when the Internet was young, an internal corporate forum (of all things!) had a thread dedicated to the proposition that Barney the Dinosaur was a Purple Hell-Wyrm (I still remember the spelling after 3 decades) out to control the minds of our children. At the time, the Sweet Lady was a teacher in a private preschool that was basically over-priced day-care, and they'd put on a Barney video in the afternoons when they needed to get the kids sedated (er, calmed down) while the teachers took a mental health break. My wife totally agreed with the Purple Hell-Wyrm thesis.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that brings back memories! Thirty years ago when the Internet was young, an internal corporate forum (of all things!) had a thread dedicated to the proposition that Barney the Dinosaur was a Purple Hell-Wyrm (I still remember the spelling after 3 decades) out to control the minds of our children. At the time, the Sweet Lady was a teacher in a private preschool that was basically over-priced day-care, and they'd put on a Barney video in the afternoons when they needed to get the kids sedated (er, calmed down) while the teachers took a mental health break. My wife totally agreed with the Purple Hell-Wyrm thesis.

I've spoken with some people from other countries, and many of them seem to be SHOCKED and dismayed at how fiercely and thoroughly American society is increasingly divided so deeply between the LEFT and the RIGHT. Like, the constant vicious culture wars, social media fighting, the endless legal cases between what is "wrong" and what is "right", the inflation and crime rates, the extreme violence in our popular culture and on the news - it is NOT only exhausting to Americans, but to millions of people watching our country right now. :(

Just take the Daniel Penny case in New York for example:

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few months ago, I was reading through the updates on the blog of a European guy who stated that he was divinely inspired by Jesus Christ or something. At first, I thought what he said made some sense and was interesting, but then his blog became taking a drastic shift towards the Left and against Republicans.

How Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are not part of the "power elite", but in fact really decent people who are better for America, how doing drugs and abortions should be allowed due to free will (when his blog once condemned both quite clearly), how it is the Europeans' fault for the refugees b/c they haven't helped other countries enough; how many modern Christians are bigoted and non-democratic; the blog was once very pro-free speech, but in recent years has also seemingly changed its tune on that also, etc.

"When January 6th happened, shockwaves went through the collective consciousness of America—shock waves. And those shock waves had an effect on many different people, but it had an effect on many people who have been lifelong Republican voters. They saw, some of them for the first time, some of them had already seen it, what Donald Trump was really about as president and how his entire political modus operandi was in complete contradiction with the traditional values of the Republican Party. Now, I am not here commenting on those values. I am simply stating the fact that some of these Republican voters were awakened by the January 6th event to see the contrast between Donald Trump’s behavior and his words and traditional Republican values. This shifted them in their minds to where they realized that it is a question of: What are you loyal to? Are you loyal to these higher values and principles that the Republican Party has traditionally been standing for? Or are you loyal to a particular person, or a particular group of leaders who says this person should be our presidential candidate? And many of these decided that should Donald Trump run again, they would not vote for him. My beloved how many, what percentage of traditional Republican voters do you think have to go through this transformation before Donald Trump has no chance of being reelected, even if he ran?"
"If you look at America and see the current division, this is a division between the people. It is not really clearly based on outer things. There are many white people that are in the Trump vortex, but not all of them are white. There are many traditional Republicans, but not all of them are traditional Republicans. You find them all over the United States because it is their level of consciousness, their level of self-awareness that causes them to polarize towards this. Now, I am not thereby saying that everybody who is in the democratic camp have all reached a higher level of humanity, they have not, but a large majority of them have. There are far more people in the democratic camp that have a higher level of consciousness than in the republican camp. This you can basically see if you just neutrally observe how people talk, how they look, how they dress, how they act, what they say about other people...."

"What I am saying is that America is at a crucial turning point, a crucial phase. I will not say that this is tied to one specific date. But it is clear that it has been brought out in the open by the development that has taken place over the last one or more decades, crystallizing in the Trump presidency. The Trump presidency represents the same as Putin’s attack on Ukraine. It is like the last desperate attempt of the dark forces to stop the progression of the golden age. What you see in the Trump presidency from the beginning is this us-versus-them mentality: “There is a problem in America, but we who are the good people are not the cause of the problem. They who are the bad people, they are the cause of the problem and they must be forced to see things the way we see them, then we can solve America’s problems.” Of course, this will not solve America’s problems.

But who can see this when they are hypnotized by this vortex of energy, created not by Trump personally but by the entire Trump presidency and the development in American society, especially by this white Eastern class that wants to maintain desperately what they think has control over America—which they never had to begin with."

Although some of the things he writes are also kind of thought-provoking and interesting:
This has led to the public forum being taken over by people who are in a black-and-white state of mind, who are in the epic mindset. The most aggressive people are, naturally, the ones who have the epic mindset and believe it is of epic importance that their viewpoint wins the day, that they win the debate, that they convince or destroy the opponent. These are the ones who are the most aggressive in posting in the public space, expressing themselves in the public space. What has this caused? It has caused all of the balanced, moderate Americans to simply give up and withdraw. They do not want to have anything to do with this level of discourse because it is not where they are at in consciousness. We now have a situation in America, and many other democratic nations, where the public discourse has been taken over by these black-and-white thinkers who are always looking for the simple solution, which means forcing some other group of people. It is only degrees away from the willingness to kill those other people, for whom it is so epically important to suppress the viewpoint they have.
Concerning the Democratic and the Republican parties, higher awareness is completely non-attached to who has a majority in congress. It is not really going to make any difference because neither party is able or willing to take America in a truly new direction. Either party, no matter who runs it, will be politics as usual until there is some major change and that has not happened yet. It is not of epic importance, it is not so that higher awareness looks at the Democratic Party as being absolutely wrong and the Republican Party as being absolutely right or the other way around. Higher awareness looks at issues, each issue. Often, there is actually a majority of people in congress who are aligned with higher awareness on a particular issue, but they never get to vote as a group because they are split by this black and-white conflict between the two parties.
There was a time when Republicans and Democrats could cooperate across party lines, could talk to each other. It was not a matter of defeating the other party, it was a matter of coming together in a spirit of cooperation and saying: “What is best for the country? Are we elected by the people to fight the other party or are we elected to do what is best for the country?” The only way to change this is really to change the public discourse. The more aware people can be the examples of how to have a political discussion that is not based on black-and-white thinking, that is not based on this very simplistic view that one person is the right president and the other is an absolute disaster, that one party will take America in the right direction and the other will destroy it in half an hour. It just is not that way in reality. Naturally, there is a need for many other changes in the political system but none of them can actually come about as long as the public discourse is the way it is right now, as long as it is divisive.
Eh, I don't know...I must admit...society today HAS become a thousand times more complicated than in the past, look how divided even people here on this single forum have become. It is quite depressing if you think about it actually. I'm not part of any political party right now, honestly, because I think politics can easily corrupt even those with the best intentions...I just wish there was a clearer way forward between these conflicts and contradictions and polarizing extremes. :(

Last edited:

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Sad
Reactions: mailmandan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All i truly know is this the overall mainstream views on bibical truth , have tanked
and that society , whether liberal or conservative are selling out worse and worse .
And THUS ITS TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN within those churches .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
All i truly know is this the overall mainstream views on bibical truth , have tanked
and that society , whether liberal or conservative are selling out worse and worse .
And THUS ITS TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN within those churches .
What's worse people who are openly Godless or those who claim to believe but prove themselves to be liars.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's worse people who are openly Godless or those who claim to believe but prove themselves to be liars.
The latter one . So now i have a question for us all to ponder on my friend .
Go to and behold the nations of the western world and her democracies . Whose do as they do and use the NAME OF GOD
and of Christ . For i tell us all those nations are far worse than even the very pagan ones in many things .
We number one in gay marraige , transgender , just to list a few . Not even some of the pagan nations
embrace the crap we do and do in the name of this so called love that even many western churches say is of GOD .
I tell us all this one world all inclusive religon will lead all right to the day of jUDGMENT and they aint gonna like it either .
FAR too many using the name of JESUS to support VILE THINGS . ITS TIME THIS ENDS in the CHURCHES whom name HIS NAME
and all nations who USE HIS NAME and yet do wickedness . FOR all this GREAT JUDGMENT COMETH
and many will wail on the DAY OF THE LORD . I PRAY MANY REPENT AND FAST of this all inclusive false lovey do religoin , FAST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now ya know why i be so adamant , as admant as flint to expose the we are on false all inclusive lovey do
all path accepting lie from hell .
I see a pope or a man speaking this junk , I IS GONNA EXPOSE IT . For the sake of the peoples , I IS GONNA expose
and continue to expose the lie and point ONLY TO JESUS and to that BIBLE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The latter one . So now i have a question for us all to ponder on my friend .
Go to and behold the nations of the western world and her democracies . Whose do as they do and use the NAME OF GOD
and of Christ . For i tell us all those nations are far worse than even the very pagan ones in many things .
We number one in gay marraige , transgender , just to list a few . Not even some of the pagan nations
embrace the crap we do
Crap like equality and freedom and the idea that everyone is protected by the law. Even those people you choose to hate. This is the great same of the United States.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crap like equality and freedom and the idea that everyone is protected by the law. Even those people you choose to hate. This is the great same of the United States.
Their version of equality and freedom is an abomination against GOD .
Try paying attention my friend . equality has led to the white man being the problem of all the ills of society .
Equality to them is but a tool to usher in their own kingdom , WHICH NEITHER BLACK OR WHITE GONNA LIKE AT ALL .
Equity to them is naught but a means to remove the old wooden yoke only to replace it with AN IRON YOKE .
You running full steam on EMOTIONS and FEELS GOODS
having no idea where that train ends . IT ENDS IN TOTAL DESTRUCTION PARDNER .
Folks will embrace the ideals that allow them to FEEL FREE in SIN , to FEEL GOOD as they do
to do as they please . THE DEVIL KNOWS THAT pardener . HE is feeding the flesh the desires of its hearts .
BUT Dont THINK HE LOVES YA or ME . HE is simply taking you along on a ride that ends in perdtion .
YOU SEE HE KNOWS HE IS DAMNED , and he , his desire , is for you to get on that same ol train .
ITS TIME WE GET BACK INTO THE BIBLE DUDE . AND FAST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try paying attention my friend . equality has led to the white man being the problem of all the ills of society .
Equality to them is but a tool to usher in their own kingdom , WHICH NEITHER BLACK OR WHITE GONNA LIKE AT ALL .
Equity to them is naught but a means to remove the old wooden yoke only to replace it with AN IRON YOKE .
Folks will embrace the ideals that allow them to FEEL FREE in SIN , to FEEL GOOD as they do
to do as they please . THE DEVIL KNOWS THAT pardener . HE is feeding the flesh the desires of its hearts .
BUT Dont THINK HE LOVES YA or ME . HE is simply taking you along on a ride that ends in perdtion .
YOU SEE HE KNOWS HE IS DAMNED , and he , his desire , is for you to get on that same ol train .
Your choice to hate others doesn't change their rights and legal protections.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There is a characteristic of Satan that was exhibited through many and I believe it to be active today. A spirit of nihilism which is secretly destructive. Actions may be under the guize of saving, or helping, or equality however the proof is in the pudding. If you want to see what someone was trying to do with their policies look at the results of those policies.