Does anyone remember this 1980's movie?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.... LOL
I was pretty sure most people wouldn't. lol
I saw it as an adolescent and always remembered it. It was shown I think as an after school special. I could be wrong about that.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok... well.... that was a waste of time... LOL.... I looked up the full cast of this movie and I don't recognize ANY of the names...
which either means I am way too young.... or I don't watch much television... take your pick... LOL

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok... well.... that was a waste of time... LOL.... I looked up the full cast of this movie and I don't recognize ANY of the names...
which either means I am way too young.... or I don't watch much television... take your pick... LOL
Ahh, neither do I (watch a lot of television), lol ...but this is something just of a curious question more than anything. lol
If I'm going to watch something, it will be something I find on youtube ....homesteading or gardening related, usually ....or praise and worship, southern gospel ...or a Bible study.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The movie industry would have gone bankrupt on me... I can probably count on both hands the number of times I actually went to a theatre...
I have seen Elephant Man ( loved it )... Sound of Music... ( one of my favorites )... and of course a bunch of Disney ones. I mostly watch movies and or tv series... I love detective shows... especially BBC ( british crime dramas )... I find their stuff really well made.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm going to be 58 in a few days... LOL.... I just wanted to ACT young if only for a few seconds... lol

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The movie industry would have gone bankrupt on me... I can probably count on both hands the number of times I actually went to a theatre...
I have seen Elephant Man ( loved it )... Sound of Music... ( one of my favorites )... and of course a bunch of Disney ones. I mostly watch movies and or tv series... I love detective shows... especially BBC ( british crime dramas )... I find their stuff really well made.
@Adoration I do appreciate historical documentaries. But it's good to spend plenty of time in Bible reading and prayer.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to be 58 in a few days... LOL.... I just wanted to ACT young if only for a few seconds... lol
Lol ...there for a minute, I thought you were in your 20's ....you have a few more years on me... haha! :)

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lol ...there for a minute, I thought you were in your 20's ....you have a little more years on me... haha! :)
I am at the age where I forget things so I get surprised more than once over something I forgot.... It's fun.... LOL

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kinda the same here, although I didn't like elephant man ...and despise anything Disney (since he was a freemason and produced things to be used as mind control programming scripts on children who endured mind splitting traumas ....I was one of those). Lt Col Michael Aquino (a top illuminati mind control programmer and satanist) recently passed away ...he was one of my main programmers. He loved using Disney as well as Star Wars as scripts on children he programmed. (George Lucas is also freemason, a cult handler.)

So anyway ....that's a lot of why I stay away from most things that come out of Hollywood....besides that about 99% of it doesn't interest me. I do enjoy Christian movies when I can find a good one on PureFlix or YouTube.

Storm

Nov 23, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember the title but never watched it. That was during my teens when I lost myself in reading, writing, sketching, and playing musical instruments. Movies and television didn't appeal to me much (and still don't). :)