Does "LAW" matter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What really triggered me the last few days was the news coming out of how our people from Africa are just getting dragged through the mud by these creatures called "Asians", another mayonnaise skinned creature . They are proving themselves to be nothing more than the weird, squinty eyed version of white supremacy. Its the same crap, different day. I hope every single restaurant, hotel, any business owned by the Chinese in Africa just get burned down to the ground. It was done before, it needs to happen again on a mass scale. Here is a video about what I'm talking about in case you are wondering. If you are black, the world is against you, and its really that simple.

What do expect from Communist.

Asians are all very racist among themselves as well.

This nigger is a idiot "eye for an eye", there you go what a backward moron, no wonder with an attitude like that people don't want to deal with them, what a total backward moron.
I would not have such a one like that in my country at all what so ever.

White people can not buy land in China as well, that's the way it is over there, that's the law, they make the laws and you have to respect them people, I know the Asians hate the blacks more than they hate the whites, but they have there reasons and I have to respect there rights.
I get on fine with Asians you just have to know how to deal with them and try and understand them. it's no good peddling your own ways on people or you are going to rub them up the wrong way.

You do not go about in another's Nation getting irate and telling them what to do or inciting violence and burning down places, gooks get railed up too you know and they will kick your arse.

If You are invited to some ones home you have to give them respect regardless.

Fact is if you be polite and not a smart arse such will get you everywhere.

White people who come the idiot get tossed out by white people too.

I know of many a white smart arse brats that make claims that the whole world is against them as well.

We have blacks on islands that the blacks from India that came and treat the original islanders real badly and they get away with it, the poor original islanders are not treated with due respect and just walked all over. the islander do not like the people from India there at all and I don't blame them at all, I find the Islanders to be real good people and the Indians are just pricks.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do expect from Communist.

Asians are all very racist among themselves as well.

This nigger is a idiot "eye for an eye", there you go what a backward moron, no wonder with an attitude like that people don't want to deal with them, what a total backward moron.
I would not have such a one like that in my country at all what so ever.

White people can not buy land in China as well, that's the way it is over there, that's the law, they make the laws and you have to respect them people, I know the Asians hate the blacks more than they hate the whites, but they have there reasons and I have to respect there rights.
I get on fine with Asians you just have to know how to deal with them and try and understand them. it's no good peddling your own ways on people or you are going to rub them up the wrong way.

You do not go about in another's Nation getting irate and telling them what to do or inciting violence and burning down places, gooks get railed up too you know and they will kick your arse.

If You are invited to some ones home you have to give them respect regardless.

Fact is if you be polite and not a smart arse such will get you everywhere.

White people who come the idiot get tossed out by white people too.

I know of many a white smart arse brats that make claims that the whole world is against them as well.

We have blacks on islands that the blacks from India that came and treat the original islanders real badly and they get away with it, the poor original islanders are not treated with due respect and just walked all over. the islander do not like the people from India there at all and I don't blame them at all, I find the Islanders to be real good people and the Indians are just pricks.

The Asians LOVE whites, they try imitating white culture in every way they can. Most whites can't buy land or own businesses in China, except but a few select WHITE owned businesses. Don't come at with this crap about black people showing "respect" to a creature that ain't never shown it back. You come on MY land starting businesses, then MY people should be allowed to do the same on yours. If I can't even stay in a hotel in your country without racial bias, then its time for these squinty eyed standing jars of mayonnaise to get off MY land. Ain't nothing backwards about "eye for an eye", that's the word of God. You disrespect me, you getting it right back, and its high time black people adopt that attitude world wide.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its called mass exodus, respect me, or get off my land. Its about time for all of these colonizers to kick rocks.

I don't care nothing about no Mexicans, or anybody considered "people of color". They don't care two cents about my people, never once standing up for my people, so the hell with them. I'm not talking about so called "people of color", I'm talking about black people, and Mexicans are not black. When it comes to black people, there is a special type of racism displayed from every group. Even the Mexicans are taught to hate black people, and are often treated accordingly in some areas. This ain't no coalition, we ain't in this together, its blacks against the world.

And you have listed your faith as "Christian" ?
You call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ and spit this racism out?

Reactions: Nancy and Truth

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you have listed your faith as "Christian" ?
You call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ and spit this racism out?

The world is the way it is regardless of my 'faith'. Unlike most people of the 'faith' who pretend to be so "spiritual" and "loving" of everyone, I realize the world as it is and behave accordingly. I will dish out the same amount of respect you show me, ain't nobody gone walk all over me. Let me be the President of Kenya and I see this blatant double standard against my people in China. I'll pull a Idi Amin move and remove every single mayonnaise skinned chump off my land in a heart beat. We can't even stay in their hotels for simply being black, then all these Chinese leeching off my people and off my land can piss off back where the hell they came from.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The world is the way it is regardless of my 'faith'. Unlike most people of the 'faith' who pretend to be so "spiritual" and "loving" of everyone, I realize the world as it is and behave accordingly. I will dish out the same amount of respect you show me, ain't nobody gone walk all over me. Let me be the President of Kenya and I see this blatant double standard against my people in China. I'll pull a Idi Amin move and remove every single mayonnaise skinned chump off my land in a heart beat. We can't even stay in their hotels for simply being black, then all these Chinese leeching off my people and off my land can piss off back where the hell they came from.
imgres.png

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care nothing about no Mexicans, or anybody considered "people of color". They don't care two cents about my people, never once standing up for my people, so the hell with them. I'm not talking about so called "people of color", I'm talking about black people, and Mexicans are not black. When it comes to black people, there is a special type of racism displayed from every group. Even the Mexicans are taught to hate black people, and are often treated accordingly in some areas. This ain't no coalition, we ain't in this together, its blacks against the world.

I am sorry to hear that.

I am not ready to give up on Christianity.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you do realize that when the Priests [Pharisees] scolded Him and His disciples for going through the Grain field and plucking grain on the Sabbath, That they were referring to their own man made rules and regulations, which they had termed Commandments, which they had added to Gods word!

Also the worketh, was the Miracles preformed to establish our Savior's Authority over the man made religion of the day. God is Spirit, so how could God do any work, Physically. I can make a sandwich on the Sabbath, but not butcher a cow, I can pour milk in a glass, but not go out and harvest a field. Think about it!!!! Or can you show Scripture where God and or Savior got down to Physical Labor, besides walking, and the Sabbath days Journey is another man made commandment of the Pharisees!

Well, how could God rest?

Stranger

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Paul's 14 epistles, the word "sabbath" appears once.
Col 2:16
"Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Since Paul is the only apostle we Gentiles have, and since Paul word is the very LAST word for us Gentiles, we must conclude that we Gentiles are not commanded to keep the sabbath, if we don't want to. We are not under ANY laws or ordinances, today.

Christ was a minister to the circumcision (Jn 1:31) and He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel (Mt 15:24). Therefore, except for things like His death, burial, resurrection and our subsequent salvation, nothing He ever told Israel necessarily applies to us, unless it is repeated in Paul's writings. Except for Cornelius, the 12 never ministered to a Gentile. Their ministry was solely to Israel. Therefore, anything they say does not apply to us Gentiles unless Paul repeats it.

However, Paul wrote 2 sets of 7 epistles each. The first 7 were during the all-Israel Acts period which ended in Ac 28:25-27, when Israel was set aside, due to Paul pronouncing spiritual blindness on them from Isa 6:9-10. The Acts period was all-Israel because every saved Gentile was grafted into Israel. Therefore, nothing concerning our future can be found in Rom, 1&2Cor, 1&2Thess, Gal, or Heb. All that is gone.

With no Israel to be associated with today, Paul wrote 7 books after Acts - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. In those books, we find a brand new up-to-date, truth for today, Gentile church who, unlike any group in the other 59 books, have a Calling of the Highest Heaven, instead of the New Jerusalem, which is not Heaven. Our new resurrection hope is the Appearing (epiphaneia), and not the rapture at Christ's Coming (parousia). Note that the word "epiphaneia" occurs ONLY in Paul's after-Acts books (3 times) and the word, "parousia", when used as Christ's Coming, occurs ONLY in Paul's Acts books (13 times). DIFFERENT WORDS, DIFFERENT EVENTS!!!

If you rightly divide (2Tim 2:15) and, therefore, have an understanding of the NT, you will KNOW that what Israel has been given is totally different than what we Gentiles have been given and the purpose of right division is to eliminate the Israel things and only hold on to our Gentile things, found only in Paul's 7 after-Acts books.

In Paul's Acts books, the Gentiles were required to obey 4 ordinances, as given in Ac 15, along with other ordinances, like water baptism and communion. After Acts, today, there are ZERO ordinances to obey. Pure Grace today.

Stay out of Acts, as far as believing that anything in there applies directly to you, today. Nothing there tells you anything about your future and there are many things there that are contradictory to the only truth ABOUT us or TO us Gentiles today, found ONLY in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles. Remember that, in Ac 26:22, Paul said that EVERYTHING he had taught during Acts had its basis in the OT, which we all know was 100% Israel. In Paul's after-Acts books, it says that EVERTHING there was a mystery, a secret hid in God from every age and generation. It was impossible for anything Paul wrote after-Acts to have ANY basis in the OT.
Ac 26:22
Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

Eph 3:9
(and many other verses)
And to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Col 1:26
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Paul's your #1 main man, whether you believe it or not.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dopey,
We sympathize with you at your victim-mentality sensitivity over this latest Omarosa tantrum. But, try to get over it offline. That kind of sobbing you seem to need to spread really isn't appreciated here.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why ask me, ask God, He declared that He rested!

Well you asked me how can God do work physically? Yet Christ declares that the Father works and He works. (Jn. 5:17)

Stranger

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you asked me how can God do work physically? Yet Christ declares that the Father works and He works. (Jn. 5:17)

Stranger
This tit for tat, back and forth has no value in anything, it kinda reminds me of dealing with BOL, no matter how I answer you! you will just try to turn it around and try another angle, Total waste of time! I will hole fast to what I believe, and you are as free as I am to do the same!
Blessing's and Peace!!!

Reactions: aspen and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Asians LOVE whites, they try imitating white culture in every way they can. Most whites can't buy land or own businesses in China, except but a few select WHITE owned businesses. Don't come at with this crap about black people showing "respect" to a creature that ain't never shown it back. You come on MY land starting businesses, then MY people should be allowed to do the same on yours. If I can't even stay in a hotel in your country without racial bias, then its time for these squinty eyed standing jars of mayonnaise to get off MY land. Ain't nothing backwards about "eye for an eye", that's the word of God. You disrespect me, you getting it right back, and its high time black people adopt that attitude world wide.
Wow, just wow. SMH. Are not everybody's bones white and blood red? Did not God create ALL men in His image??

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This tit for tat, back and forth has no value in anything, it kinda reminds me of dealing with BOL, no matter how I answer you! you will just try to turn it around and try another angle, Total waste of time! I will hole fast to what I believe, and you are as free as I am to do the same!
Blessing's and Peace!!!

Well, I think it does have value. It forces both parties to evaluate what they believe. I asked earlier in #282 what do you base the keeping of the Sabbath on? And you said , (Ex. 31:13). That brings you under law.

I have no problem with anyone keeping the Sabbath. I have a problem with them doing it as being obedient to the Law. In other words, had you said, I observe the seventh day because in (Gen. 2:3) God sanctified that day, and called it blessed, and rested, and it pleases me to honor God in this way, then all is well. But you chose (Ex. 31:13), which as I said, places you under law.

Perhaps you say, 'what is the difference?' The difference is the 'why' you do it. Which is a big difference to God.

Stranger

Reactions: Willie T

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We sympathize with you at your victim-mentality sensitivity over this latest Omarosa tantrum.
Even the Left-Liberal Trump-haters are calling Omarosa a back-stabber. And now she is facing a law suit for violating her trust.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I think it does have value. It forces both parties to evaluate what they believe. I asked earlier in #282 what do you base the keeping of the Sabbath on? And you said , (Ex. 31:13). That brings you under law.

I have no problem with anyone keeping the Sabbath. I have a problem with them doing it as being obedient to the Law. In other words, had you said, I observe the seventh day because in (Gen. 2:3) God sanctified that day, and called it blessed, and rested, and it pleases me to honor God in this way, then all is well. But you chose (Ex. 31:13), which as I said, places you under law.

Perhaps you say, 'what is the difference?' The difference is the 'why' you do it. Which is a big difference to God.

Stranger

In post # 283 I stated that I keep it because I Love God and Savior, --------------- If you Love keep my commandments!!!!
It no longer become's a demand command, It become's a desire, Out Of Love!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In post # 283 I stated that I keep it because I Love God and Savior, --------------- If you Love keep my commandments!!!!
It no longer become's a demand command, It become's a desire, Out Of Love!

You need to cite the Scripture reference when you give it. "If you love me keep my commandments" was not about the Law.

A lot of people loved God under the Law. They were still under the Law. If you don't want to be perceived as trying to keep the Law, then don't cite (Ex. 31:13). Which is why I asked in the first place.

Stranger

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to cite the Scripture reference when you give it. "If you love me keep my commandments" was not about the Law.

A lot of people loved God under the Law. They were still under the Law. If you don't want to be perceived as trying to keep the Law, then don't cite (Ex. 31:13). Which is why I asked in the first place.

Stranger

Do yourself a favor! go to the OT and find the word LAW, then trace the meaning of that word, Which is Torah, and find what Torah means, In Hebrew! Law is the worst word to translate Torah into!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep.

Action is speaking love rather than just reading it.

Jesus is the Word of God because He spoke the law, which is loving others, every moment.

Reactions: Helen