Does Satan run the world? Or does God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your first line is a huge assumption. God knows who is an Israeli- Heavenly Israel is all Jews saved. Not Gentiles.

And the verses prove my point- verse 6 not all physaical Jews are spiritual Jews.

Verse 7 refers to Abraham not Israel.
I believe, that it pertains to a part where we become partakers of the kingdom of God, and believe and have hope to go and be able to eat with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the feast, where God resides with the Lamb, in the heavenly Jerusalem.

You are more than welcome to make your own choice.
The bible says you are wrong!

REad Romans 11:

Romans 11​

King James Version​

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Paul said all Israel will be saved! And he is not referring to the church but the physical descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

Matter of fact the basis of Jesus returning is Israel as a nation confessing their rejection of HIm as Messiah and saying- Blessed is He....

Hosea 5:15
I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Zechariah 13:8-9​

King James Version​

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Jeremiah 31:31-34​

King James Version​

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Ezekiel 20:33-38​

King James Version​

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.
37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:
38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Matthew 23:37-39​

King James Version​

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Gods INpsired Word makes it explicitly clear He is not done yet with the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob aka Israel.
I believe he is. It just depends on how you personally perceive on what you believe the word is conveying. For me, there is no more Jew or gentile for those in Christ, and his Kingdom is the heavenly Jerusalem.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe, that it pertains to a part where we become partakers of the kingdom of God, and believe and have hope to go and be able to eat with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the feast, where God resides with the Lamb, in the heavenly Jerusalem.
I do as well. As Gentile believers in the one body of Christ! And the body of Christ is different from teh OT saints and the trib saints as far as the millenial kingdom is concerned.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do as well. As Gentile believers in the one body of Christ! And the body of Christ is different from teh OT saints and the trib saints as far as the millenial kingdom is concerned.
Cool! Thank you for sharing, your thoughts and points of view.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because it is claimed that Revelation was the foretelling of Jesus' return, and demise ... if you wil... of Satan so he is no longer here with us.

If it was written in 95 or 96 then that would indicate future.... and something we all are looking forward to....???

Preterists teach the second coming of Jesus Christ occurred in A.D. 70 when the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed. They say Christ did not come in a literal sense but in a spiritual sense. They state that Flavius Josephus provides supporting evidence that Christ returned in A.D. 70.

Of course.. if he came in a spiritual sense then that to me blows the idea of Christs second coming out of the water because... Jesus said "“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory." And that would not be seen if He came spiritually.

For me it is all about putting the pieces of a puzzle together... and Rev being written before AD70 does not fit, and I cannot accept Satan is not a problem today.
Jesus does not come in the flesh at the second coming ! He comes in the Holy Spirit in fact !
That's how everyone can see him !
The coming in the Clouds literal ? what retards ! such means coming in his majesty !
The Sky means spiritually !

One who is truly born again has the Holy Spirit and it is this that is at the forefront of their lives and everything comes 2ed to that in fact !
If not one is carnal in fact but may be just a idiot religious fool. like that of them poor Jews, that were not worthy of God in fact !

If one is looking to a Man Jesus ? that means one does not know jack regarding Christ Jesus ! because when Jesus was here as a Man he was not worthy of being seen as the Christ Jesus and it was only when Jesus went to Heaven, that the worthy Jews, who were worthy of Holy Moses, that came to understand who Jesus truly was in fact !

Them worthy Jews of God had faith in Jesus but it was not until Jesus went to Heaven, that they knew him to be the Christ Jesus in fact ! and it was the mind of such people who could grasp that only through the Holy Spirit in fact and not from a carnal position at all in fact, that was the Jews who were lead astray by them, who Jesus warned about !

If one claims that Jesus is coming back in the flesh they are retards !

I have a carnal mate and other fools who would say to me, I will believe in Jesus if i see him in the flesh ? and never before that !
Well fact is, i say to them that No body was worthy of Christ Jesus until he went to Heaven in fact !
So Jesus in the flesh was not the issue as many seen him back in the day to no avail in fact, bar Nathaniel for one, being the greatest regards Jesus in fact. for Jesus said of Nathaniel ! and what would Nathaniel see ? and how was it that Nathaniel would see this that Jesus said to he that he would see ? Through the Holy Spirit in fact ! Not through carnal eyes at all !

Not to mention that in the Bible it does say, We who see Jesus without seeing him in the flesh are more worthy ! now why is that ? well such a one got the message period ! It's a Gift of God in fact through the Holy Spirit that is given to you ! Not of Man at all, so who gives comprehension Man or God ? A Man can point one to God but who truly gives one comprehension ?
God spoke to Saul and he was seeking God ! but before this Saul was only religious ! The Light was turned on and he became Paul !

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus does not come in the flesh at the second coming ! He comes in the Holy Spirit in fact !
Really. Well, if that be the case... those of us who the Holy Spirit abides in would mean that Christ Jesus never left us. Is that correct.
That's how everyone can see him !
The coming in the Clouds literal ? what retards ! such means coming in his majesty !
The Sky means spiritually !
And what does Hebrews 9:28 mean?

so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

And you dont believe???

Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Daniel 7:13
“I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.

Matthew 24:30
And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Ill stop now... for your eye will not allow you to understand... You must be descended from Thomas

One who is truly born again has the Holy Spirit and it is this that is at the forefront of their lives and everything comes 2ed to that in fact !
If not one is carnal in fact but may be just a idiot religious fool. like that of them poor Jews, that were not worthy of God in fact !

If one is looking to a Man Jesus ? that means one does not know jack regarding Christ Jesus ! because when Jesus was here as a Man he was not worthy of being seen as the Christ Jesus and it was only when Jesus went to Heaven, that the worthy Jews, who were worthy of Holy Moses, that came to understand who Jesus truly was in fact !

Them worthy Jews of God had faith in Jesus but it was not until Jesus went to Heaven, that they knew him to be the Christ Jesus in fact ! and it was the mind of such people who could grasp that only through the Holy Spirit in fact and not from a carnal position at all in fact, that was the Jews who were lead astray by them, who Jesus warned about !

If one claims that Jesus is coming back in the flesh they are retards !

I have a carnal mate and other fools who would say to me, I will believe in Jesus if i see him in the flesh ? and never before that !
Well fact is, i say to them that No body was worthy of Christ Jesus until he went to Heaven in fact !
So Jesus in the flesh was not the issue as many seen him back in the day to no avail in fact, bar Nathaniel for one, being the greatest regards Jesus in fact. for Jesus said of Nathaniel ! and what would Nathaniel see ? and how was it that Nathaniel would see this that Jesus said to he that he would see ? Through the Holy Spirit in fact ! Not through carnal eyes at all !

Not to mention that in the Bible it does say, We who see Jesus without seeing him in the flesh are more worthy ! now why is that ? well such a one got the message period ! It's a Gift of God in fact through the Holy Spirit that is given to you ! Not of Man at all, so who gives comprehension Man or God ? A Man can point one to God but who truly gives one comprehension ?
God spoke to Saul and he was seeking God ! but before this Saul was only religious ! The Light was turned on and he became Paul !

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Preterist understanding of scripture's content does not change the scriptures - it acknowledges the time-relevant terms that scripture contains, and the language of imminence indicating Christ's bodily return to that first-century generation before it had passed away. Just as Peter wrote in 1 Peter 4:7 before his AD 67 martyrdom, "The end of all things is at hand" in his own days. The average church has no idea what that "end" meant for those first-century days.
It does if accepted.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really. Well, if that be the case... those of us who the Holy Spirit abides in would mean that Christ Jesus never left us. Is that correct.

And what does Hebrews 9:28 mean?

so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

And you dont believe???

Revelation 1:7
Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Daniel 7:13
“I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.

Matthew 24:30
And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Ill stop now... for your eye will not allow you to understand... You must be descended from Thomas
Yes he never left us ? the Saved have him ? he is here with us, Spiritually ! For such a one need not seek him, for they are found in fact ! so what if the second coming comes and it will ! but we who are truly Saved are not changed ! for once Saved always saved in fact ! one does not get Saved twice, do they ?

So yes he does come again, but not in the flesh !

Heb 9:28 So also was Christ offered once to take away the sins of many; the second time with no part in sin he will appear unto the salvation of those who await him.

Now the foot note says, Sins of many: His death was offered to prevent the ruin of all, but He did not take away the sins of all, because they themselves were unwilling.

Now in reading all of Chapter 9 then one will understand that it is so.

Rev 1:7 is as i said and read 8 for it is so period !

And the rest you put is only of a carnal mind on such points claiming that he is standing on a rain Cloud in the Sky ? I understand a bit of Hebrew and why the English translation colours it in this way ? but it is truly as i put forward.
Sky is the regards Spirit and Clouds is in his Majesty.

Fact is that their is nothing more powerful than the Holy Spirit on ones Soul in fact ! but as for seeing a dude, come now ! Nathaniel knew that he was He in the flesh ! but not by sight was this given to Nathaniel in fact, but what Jesus said to Nathaniel in fact ? but even then Jesus pointed out to Nathaniel would see !
Now what was it that Jesus said to Nathaniel ? dear Rella. Is that literal or the Soul will comprehend the reality of such in fact !

If one was like Uncle Martin with 2 receptors coming out of ones head say, but we can have a receptor within out Soul in fact, do we not ? Then we pick up on the Holy Spirit by this facility, do we not !
So this function is foremost in our lives is it not. so as to be in tune with Christ Jesus ?
For if we are not in tune with Christ, then we are of this world ? by this world i mean, as Jesus said, this world is full of deception and delusions ! is it not.
So then who is in tune with Christ Jesus is worthy of God ! and this is fires and foremost in ones life, everything comes 2ed to that, does it not ?

Nathaniel was the greatest of all the Jews in fact ! for he knew who Jesus was directly when Jesus spoke to him. for Nathaniel was worthy Israelite in fact for Jesus said that he was in fact and Nathaniel was the only one he said such holding him up to that greatness of God as Israel ! Nathaniel is Israel ! that's what Israel is truly about, such a one that is clearly worthy of God in fact !

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he never left us ? the Saved have him ? he is here with us, Spiritually ! For such a one need not seek him, for they are found in fact ! so what if the second coming comes and it will ! but we who are truly Saved are not changed ! for once Saved always saved in fact ! one does not get Saved twice, do they ?

So yes he does come again, but not in the flesh !

Heb 9:28 So also was Christ offered once to take away the sins of many; the second time with no part in sin he will appear unto the salvation of those who await him.

Now the foot note says, Sins of many: His death was offered to prevent the ruin of all, but He did not take away the sins of all, because they themselves were unwilling.

Now in reading all of Chapter 9 then one will understand that it is so.

Rev 1:7 is as i said and read 8 for it is so period !

And the rest you put is only of a carnal mind on such points claiming that he is standing on a rain Cloud in the Sky ? I understand a bit of Hebrew and why the English translation colours it in this way ? but it is truly as i put forward.
Sky is the regards Spirit and Clouds is in his Majesty.

Fact is that their is nothing more powerful than the Holy Spirit on ones Soul in fact ! but as for seeing a dude, come now ! Nathaniel knew that he was He in the flesh ! but not by sight was this given to Nathaniel in fact, but what Jesus said to Nathaniel in fact ? but even then Jesus pointed out to Nathaniel would see !
Now what was it that Jesus said to Nathaniel ? dear Rella. Is that literal or the Soul will comprehend the reality of such in fact !

If one was like Uncle Martin with 2 receptors coming out of ones head say, but we can have a receptor within out Soul in fact, do we not ? Then we pick up on the Holy Spirit by this facility, do we not !
So this function is foremost in our lives is it not. so as to be in tune with Christ Jesus ?
For if we are not in tune with Christ, then we are of this world ? by this world i mean, as Jesus said, this world is full of deception and delusions ! is it not.
So then who is in tune with Christ Jesus is worthy of God ! and this is fires and foremost in ones life, everything comes 2ed to that, does it not ?
thaniel was the greatest of all the Jews in fact ! for he knew who Jesus was directly when Jesus spoke to him. for Nathaniel was worthy Israelite in fact for Jesus said that he was in fact and Nathaniel was the only one he said such holding him up to that greatness of God as Israel ! Nathaniel is Israel ! that's what Israel is truly about, such a one that is clearly worthy of God in fact !
While on this earth,the repented get's.... saved again ....by and after repentance of each sin.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are more than welcome to make your own choice.

I believe he is. It just depends on how you personally perceive on what you believe the word is conveying. For me, there is no more Jew or gentile for those in Christ, and his Kingdom is the heavenly Jerusalem.
Paul clearly teaches that Israel still exists in Gods plan in Romans 9-11. You might not know it but you are espousing calvinism. I know since I was one for over 4 decades. Its called Replacement Theology. A reformed doctrine.

The condition of the clay and the potter. God declares if you repent then I will not bring upon you these disasters/wrath/judgements.

Jeremiah 18
Then the word of the Lord came to me. 6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, 10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

In Romans 9 its the hardened Jew/reprobate is whom Paul prays for in their temporary hardening until all the gentiles are grafted into the branch. The potter/clay is God using the hardened Jews- His elect,chosen people ( destruction ) to bring in non elect vessels of glory ( gentiles) their salvation. The potter/clay is another analogy that contradicts calvinism, not support it. Once the glasses/lens are removed one can see the passages in their greater biblical context and harmonize them.

There are no chapters/verses in the original Greek- so here is the context below which reveals the flaws in Calvinism's soteriology.

Romans 9:30–32 - What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith; 31 but that Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. They have stumbled over the stumbling stone,

Romans 10:18–21- But I ask, have they not heard? Indeed they have, for “Their voice has gone out to all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world.” 19 But I ask, did Israel not understand? First Moses says, “I will make you jealous of those who are not a nation; with a foolish nation I will make you angry.” 20 Then Isaiah is so bold as to say, “I have been found by those who did not seek me; I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.” 21 But of Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people.”

Romans 11:19–23-Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again.

hope this helps !!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul clearly teaches that Israel still exists in Gods plan in Romans 9-11. You might not know it but you are espousing calvinism. I know since I was one for over 4 decades. Its called Replacement Theology. A reformed doctrine.

The condition of the clay and the potter. God declares if you repent then I will not bring upon you these disasters/wrath/judgements.

Jeremiah 18
Then the word of the Lord came to me. 6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, 10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

In Romans 9 its the hardened Jew/reprobate is whom Paul prays for in their temporary hardening until all the gentiles are grafted into the branch. The potter/clay is God using the hardened Jews- His elect,chosen people ( destruction ) to bring in non elect vessels of glory ( gentiles) their salvation. The potter/clay is another analogy that contradicts calvinism, not support it. Once the glasses/lens are removed one can see the passages in their greater biblical context and harmonize them.

There are no chapters/verses in the original Greek- so here is the context below which reveals the flaws in Calvinism's soteriology.

Romans 9:30–32 - What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith; 31 but that Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. 32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. They have stumbled over the stumbling stone,

Romans 10:18–21- But I ask, have they not heard? Indeed they have, for “Their voice has gone out to all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world.” 19 But I ask, did Israel not understand? First Moses says, “I will make you jealous of those who are not a nation; with a foolish nation I will make you angry.” 20 Then Isaiah is so bold as to say, “I have been found by those who did not seek me; I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.” 21 But of Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people.”

Romans 11:19–23-Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again.

hope this helps !!!
Onward in the Lord my friend .
Point to Christ Jesus and all holy doctrine to the last breath my friend .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
While on this earth,the repented get's.... saved again ....by and after repentance of each sin.

Jesus died once.
Salvation is given once.

Eternal Result : = Born ... Again. "In Christ".. .'"One with God".... "seated in heavenly places".... having become "the Temple of the Holy Spirit".

Reactions: ChristisGod

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jeremiah 18

hope this helps !!!

I don’t believe any tribes of Israel exist today.

The chapter of Romans 9-11 has come to pass and today we move forward looking towards the heaven.

Many people today are falling into false pretense of “Helping Israel” for the sake of Christ… which is just another money grab for that organization… Israel may a claimed state today, or country back in the day way after the first destruction that was first, the wrath which you see is poured out on Israel and the twelve tribes were wiped out while some were saved from the experience being changed in the twinkle of an eye when they see the Lord Yeshua return.

Not sure where you decide to share this teaching with me exactly?

Israel was the Ha’Satan whom put the Son of God to death. Ha’Satan ruled over Israel as spiritual Egypt, meaning they had become perverse in the way Yahavah has taught them. Just as people see the decision of the one who is seen as a angel who chose the power darkness over the light.

And today Ha’Satan or that deceitful one was put away, at the coming of the Lord which had Gods wrath poured out upon them for their decisions by the promises which would fulfill his will to be done.

Today is a whole new world in Christ. Many see it as bleak, or looking for a reason to live and can’t find one.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 12-13 go on expressing how in Yeshua by the spirit it produces a walk that is pleasing to God…

Even obeying the governing authorities, supervisors, cops, etc…

Many people say no! God wants us to have a Christian nation…. Pffft…. Never has there ever been a Christian Nation on earth…

It’s heavenly Jerusalem… even Abraham sought for…

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe any tribes of Israel exist today.

The chapter of Romans 9-11 has come to pass and today we move forward looking towards the heaven.

Many people today are falling into false pretense of “Helping Israel” for the sake of Christ… which is just another money grab for that organization… Israel may a claimed state today, or country back in the day way after the first destruction that was first, the wrath which you see is poured out on Israel and the twelve tribes were wiped out while some were saved from the experience being changed in the twinkle of an eye when they see the Lord Yeshua return.

Not sure where you decide to share this teaching with me exactly?

Israel was the Ha’Satan whom put the Son of God to death. Ha’Satan ruled over Israel as spiritual Egypt, meaning they had become perverse in the way Yahavah has taught them. Just as people see the decision of the one who is seen as a angel who chose the power darkness over the light.

And today Ha’Satan or that deceitful one was put away, at the coming of the Lord which had Gods wrath poured out upon them for their decisions by the promises which would fulfill his will to be done.

Today is a whole new world in Christ. Many see it as bleak, or looking for a reason to live and can’t find one.
you did not even address the scriptures I quoted in Romans 9-11. You just gave us your opinion.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you did not even address the scriptures I quoted in Romans 9-11. You just gave us your opinion.
Well may people by the spirit go seek and see what’s true over my opinion. The letter Paul wrote to the Romans doesn’t stop at those chapters, anyway.

You even see him write “Satan will be crushed, soon!”

Whole nother reality.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fullness of the gentiles is close and our redemption draweth nigh :)
The day of the LORD cometh and all who rejected , refused to believe on JESUS CHRIST
will perish and be destroyed .
Our salvation does draw nigh . this world is gonna burn and its works too .
Remember that the next time one tries to tell us that unbelievers and false religoins are serving the same GOD we do
so long as they lovey do .
Paul warned a lot of jews my friend . JESUS spoke and warned mainly TO THE JEWS .
and i dont seem to remember any of the apostels or JESUS HIMSELF
giving them a free pass . THEY ALL gonna burn if they reject , if they refuse to beleive on JESUS CHRIST .
FOR IF ONE FAILS TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST , there is NO TRUTH IN THEM .
IF ONE FAILS TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST , THEY HAVE FAILED TO BELEIVE GOD .
IF One has no faith in JESUS CHRIST , THEY HAVE NO FAITH IN GOD . this is getting real and serious .
THERE IS NO OTHER NAME , NO OTHER PLAN OF SALVATION .
GOD CHOSE , GOD PREDETERMINED HOW TO SAVE THIS WORLD . TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
IF FOLKS DONT LIKE THAT , THEN THAT IS ON THEM AND THEY REBEL AGAINST GOD WHO SENT CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i simply do not have the time to play around . the HOUR COMETH when no man can work .
THE HOUR cometh when the DOOR WILL SHUT .
and any and all NOT ON THAT ARK . JESUS THE CHRIST is gonna wail as they never wailed before .
Now how about we all get busy preaching and teaching the ACTUAL LOVE OF GOD that ACTUALLY REJOICES IN THE TRUTH
and not be as many who have rather chosen to rejoice in another love , in a broad path that accepts unbelievers
CAUSE THAT love aint saving squat . too many are now choosing to beleive in a love
that has made the road to GOD VERY VERY BROAD and has turned GOD AND CHRIST INTO the ministir of sin .
THAT WILL DAMN every last soul that went down that road of false love .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Badger and accuse me all day if you like folks . but remember this , I NEVER GAVE FALSE HOPE OUT TO ANYONE
i never gave false love that saveth none out to anyone .
PREACH THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and dont preach a jesus that honors anyones sin either .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree, @Ronald Nolette. Not all of Israel is Israel.

I disagree with the manmade traditions handed around.

”I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son. And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; And her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; There shall they be called the children of the living God. Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: for he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, We had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; as it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: And whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬-‭33‬ ‭KJV‬‬
what is a key sign of sodom .
PRIDE .
what was the key thing noted by GOD that even jerusalem had become as SODOM .
THIS . YE no longer even try and hide your sins , you honor them IN THE STREETS .
SO , hello christendom why do i see rainbows IN YA CHURCHES , YE ARE AS SODOM , you HONOR SINS .