Dream of Suicidal Spirits In US Public Education System

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Identify them.

Yes, I know what you said. You spoke out of both sides of your mouth. You made the point about 'context' and then said, 'context' didin't matter.

It is not untenable as I showed in post #31.

Of course it doesn't fit your approval. But then, the Bible wasn't written for you to 'approve' of. Was it?

Stranger

Stranger, no matter what the situation, you cannot get into conversations without getting offensive and insulting, and I am warning you again that you may not make Heaven if you persist in doing so. Ignore it, just as you did last time if you wish. But I will say it again for anyone else reading your posts. You are used continually by demonic spirits while professing to be a Christian, and in so doing you do Satan's work through the example you set and the "ministry" you engage in. If you continue to serve Satan with your life, there will be a terrible reward for doing so, and I feel it only fair to continue warning you as often as necessary.

You may actually want me to be angry with you, but I'm not. None of that was written in anger, just as it wasn't written in anger last time. But more often than not you serve Satan, and your judgement will find you. And that is not merely about how you respond to me. It's about how you respond in general. This is a spirit you walk in almost continually, and it is of the Devil, not of God.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger, no matter what the situation, you cannot get into conversations without getting offensive and insulting, and I am warning you again that you may not make Heaven if you persist in doing so. Ignore it, just as you did last time if you wish. But I will say it again for anyone else reading your posts. You are used continually by demonic spirits while professing to be a Christian, and in so doing you do Satan's work through the example you set and the "ministry" you engage in. If you continue to serve Satan with your life, there will be a terrible reward for doing so, and I feel it only fair to continue warning you as often as necessary.

You may actually want me to be angry with you, but I'm not. None of that was written in anger, just as it wasn't written in anger last time. But more often than not you serve Satan, and your judgement will find you. And that is not merely about how you respond to me. It's about how you respond in general. This is a spirit you walk in almost continually, and it is of the Devil, not of God.

Actually I can. But the discussions and debates I usually choose to get into involve very opposing, if not heretical, views. Thus a harsher language and tone is sometimes needed.

I do not agree with or believe this self-appointed position of yours as being a 'dream interpreter'. Such a gift is not given in the New Testament under 'spiritual gifts'. Can God give a dream to a believer? Of course. But most dreams are just dreams. And neither you or anyone else can distinguish between the dreams of others as to whether they are from God or not, much less interpret them. The believer who receives a dream from God will know for God has purpose in it.

As to your warnings, well, just like you take too much upon you as a 'dream interpreter' so do you also with your warnings. There is always a need for good instruction on our conduct on the forums. But with yours, you take too much authority on yourself and speak of things that are not yours to say.

Stranger

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I can. But the discussions and debates I usually choose to get into involve very opposing, if not heretical, views. Thus a harsher language and tone is sometimes needed.

I do not agree with or believe this self-appointed position of yours as being a 'dream interpreter'. Such a gift is not given in the New Testament under 'spiritual gifts'. Can God give a dream to a believer? Of course. But most dreams are just dreams. And neither you or anyone else can distinguish between the dreams of others as to whether they are from God or not, much less interpret them. The believer who receives a dream from God will know for God has purpose in it.

As to your warnings, well, just like you take too much upon you as a 'dream interpreter' so do you also with your warnings. There is always a need for good instruction on our conduct on the forums. But with yours, you take too much authority on yourself and speak of things that are not yours to say.

Stranger

I know you might not value my opinion on it, but this has to be the most wonderful post I've ever read from you. This is respectful disagreement, which I frankly admire. I'lll wait to respond, as I'm almost beside myself with how well-disposed this post was. If this site had a thumbs up smiley, I'd be using right now.

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look it up in Strong's Concordance. Number 609. "To amputate", "To mutilate (the privy parts)", "cut off"

It is used three other times in the New Testament.

(Acts 27:32) "Then the soldiers cut off the ropes of the boat, and let her fall off."

(John 18:10) " Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear...."

(Mark 9:43) " And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off:...."

Paul used that word because that is the thought he wanted to display.

Stranger

Matthew 19:11-12
[11] But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. [12] For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it , let him receive it.

“...and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake.” What does it mean and why the emphasis on “All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.” and “He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.” ...?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 19:11-12
[11] But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. [12] For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it , let him receive it.

“...and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake.” What does it mean and why the emphasis on “All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.” and “He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.” ...?

Jesus is clear that for one to decide to remain single instead of marrying, it is a gift as all men cannot receive it. But to those who can, they should. Paul is one of those that had that gift. (1 Cor. 7:7) "For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God...."

Stranger

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LoL! That smiley looks kinda like you, only no glasses. :)

3574_8c271bd963486370b0d8e06d3f4c79bb_thumb.jpg

Reactions: Helen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray for the children all over the nation. I know teen suicide has been on a dramatic incline...but please Lord, the prayers for our children can make a difference. I pray against all spirits going after our children in Jesus name. Please, Holy Spirit, move stronger. Bring people to minister to these children. Use me Holy Spirit to help these children find you young, so they will be lights to others. Help us bring these kids out of Your darkness into Your light. My heart is heavy for children Jesus. It is the ministry you have laid deeply on my heart. And my own daughter also Lord. Help me know how to best keep her safe and allow her to be a light in a dark world. A pillar of Truth for everyone to look up to and seek you because of it. I pray that any spirits of dissension on this forum will be extinguished, so that Your voice can be heard in Jesus name...let us be lights that our children can look to. Please help this country and the leaders in our country to make the right decisions in the public education system. We love you dear Lord. And we rest in You, because in the multitude of our anxieties, Holy Spirit, Your comforts delight our soul. In Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: Enoch111