Dream of Suicidal Spirits In US Public Education System

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings.

I'm posting this in the Prayer Forum for anyone who might have children or grandchildren going into the Public Education System soon, or who are already in it. I received the following dream about this recently, and it is disturbing. It speaks of a spiritual threat which would require a spiritual response.

The dream:
"I had a dream where I was in some kind of school gym it looked like, there were a group of people standing in a circle discussing something, one of the persons was a skeleton wearing a black robe. I was just outside of the circle trying to listen, but one thing I noticed was that the skeleton had a certain pull to it, like my limbs were being drawn towards it magnetically, but I new that the skeleton was evil so I tried to resist. Then after a while of their discussing, someone said "Education!", like it was the answer to the problem they were discussing. They agreed it seemed and someone put a graduation cap on the skeletons head, and they began mumbling something in unison. At this point I got scared and ran out of the gym, I think my dream ended here."

The interpretation:
"I'll explain your dream in a second, but what it implies is that Satan is going to use the education system to further increase the rates of teen suicide. Do you live in the US? If not, please specify what country you live in. It has bearing on the interpretation.

But for starters, the suicide rates among young girls in the US has risen very sharply over the last 6-8 years. According to one article, "Young women appear to be disproportionately affected by the overall increase. The suicide rate among girls ages 10 to 19 rose by 70% from 2010 to ’16—from 423 deaths to 687—and it hit a 40-year high among female teens in ’15, according to CDC data."
http://time.com/5304227/suicide-on-the-rise/

The following article also ties the primary time of most teen suicides to fall, when school is back in session: “There is a seasonality to suicide,” said Dr. Gregory Plemmons, the lead author on the study. “If you look at adult data, most adults tend to commit suicide in summer and the spring, we noticed that our biggest time (for children) was in the fall.” Several studies also link suicide among teens to things like cyber-bullying, which picks up when school restarts.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/30/youth-suicide-rates-rising-school-and-internet-may-blame/356539001/

But the dream suggests that somehow Satan is going to actively begin using public education where you live as a means to make suicide seem more... rational, more like a reasonable thing to do under certain circumstances, which is frightening.

Let me itemize the dream for you:
- School gym = The setting is a school, hence about youth.
- Standing in a circle = has overtones of a coven, which Satanists often recruit youths into.
- "Discussing something" = How to increase the suicide rate.
- Skeleton wearing a black robe = The spirit of death.
- "The skeleton had a certain pull to it." = The temptation to commit suicide.
- "Then after a while of their discussing, someone said 'Education!,' like it was the answer to the problem they were discussing. They agreed it seemed and someone put a graduation cap on the skeletons head" = Already explained. The way to increase suicide is by educating the youth that it is understandable in certain circumstances, by citing extreme cases where death would seem favorable to living for some individuals. This will loosen resistance to the idea in general, making kids all that more susceptible to considering suicide.
- "they began mumbling something in unison. At this point I got scared and ran out of the gymn." = Again imagery of a Satanic coven. They are chanting spells. The reason you get scared is because they are drawing upon demonic power by doing so.

Not a nice dream, but again, please tell me what country you live in. Where you live will determine where these things will likely eventually begin taking place."

His response was that he lives in Washington, DC.

My return response:

"...not good. It means it may be Washington itself that will soon be pushing the spirit of death into the public education system... and that's disturbing."

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Help us dear Lord!

Pretty awful. But since the scriptures say to think on that which is positive and of good report, the one thing that might be good to come of it would be that some may turn to faith in Christ whereas otherwise they might not have. I know of some who came out of very tough circumstances yet chose to give themselves to God instead of "ending it." Better to find Christ after a tough life than to gain the world yet lose their own souls.

But it is horrible.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my flesh I see no hope in the future for the USA. But, I do know the Lord and because of Him there is hope at least for the individuals. For the nation, it could be too late, but I'm not the judge.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.' II Chron 7:14

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my flesh I see no hope in the future for the USA. But, I do know the Lord and because of Him there is hope at least for the individuals. For the nation, it could be too late, but I'm not the judge.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.' II Chron 7:14

I'm the same. But in the war between good and evil, when one spirit starts gaining ascendency, it is always met by the other. It is prophesied that we will see a harvest of both good and evil in their fullest forms in the end-times. Whole cities and regions will be given over to evil on a level the earth has ever seen before, but other cities will become bastions for the Spirit of God. We appear to be entering the time when this war will begin heating up in earnest now. All the more reason to begin meeting the enemy where he is.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God has been so merciful in giving us wisdom and time to "be prepared".
Spiritually I mean. :)
I am sure quite a few of us had days way back, when he harkened to the voices telling us to stock pile food , water and such like..been there, done that..and now eaten all that was stock piled back in the 70's before it all spoiled.

But spiritually, Woe unto them who do not know how to discern the spirits, and how to combat them...for whatever comes against us on two legs, will indeed be empowered by the spirits of the Evil one.
We are already seeing it..well, those 'have an ear, and have an eye' can see and hear the advance .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm the same. But in the war between good and evil, when one spirit starts gaining ascendency, it is always met by the other. It is prophesied that we will see a harvest of both good and evil in their fullest forms in the end-times. Whole cities and regions will be given over to evil on a level the earth has ever seen before, but other cities will become bastions for the Spirit of God. We appear to be entering the time when this war will begin heating up in earnest now. All the more reason to begin meeting the enemy where he is.
In ourselves is where can meet the enemy and defeat him. Our victory in ourselves will make a difference, but if too few of us stand on God's side in this, we will be saved but what of the others? The fervent prayers of the righteous [you and me hopefully] avails much toward opening doors, but they still have to make the decisions. We cannot do that for them. God will not do that for them.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has been so merciful in giving us wisdom and time to "be prepared".
Spiritually I mean. :)
I am sure quite a few of us had days way back, when he harkened to the voices telling us to stock pile food , water and such like..been there, done that..and now eaten all that was stock piled back in the 70's before it all spoiled.

But spiritually, Woe unto them who do not know how to discern the spirits, and how to combat them...for whatever comes against us on two legs, will indeed be empowered by the spirits of the Evil one.
We are already seeing it..well, those 'have an ear, and have an eye' can see and hear the advance .
Helen, this is where the "fervent prayer of the righteous" is important. We cannot make their decisions, but we can see to it that some are able to make informed decisions. If after they come to understand the consequences, they still decide against God, we have done all that we can do.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings.

I'm posting this in the Prayer Forum for anyone who might have children or grandchildren going into the Public Education System soon, or who are already in it. I received the following dream about this recently, and it is disturbing. It speaks of a spiritual threat which would require a spiritual response.

The dream:
"I had a dream where I was in some kind of school gym it looked like, there were a group of people standing in a circle discussing something, one of the persons was a skeleton wearing a black robe. I was just outside of the circle trying to listen, but one thing I noticed was that the skeleton had a certain pull to it, like my limbs were being drawn towards it magnetically, but I new that the skeleton was evil so I tried to resist. Then after a while of their discussing, someone said "Education!", like it was the answer to the problem they were discussing. They agreed it seemed and someone put a graduation cap on the skeletons head, and they began mumbling something in unison. At this point I got scared and ran out of the gym, I think my dream ended here."

The interpretation:
"I'll explain your dream in a second, but what it implies is that Satan is going to use the education system to further increase the rates of teen suicide. Do you live in the US? If not, please specify what country you live in. It has bearing on the interpretation.

But for starters, the suicide rates among young girls in the US has risen very sharply over the last 6-8 years. According to one article, "Young women appear to be disproportionately affected by the overall increase. The suicide rate among girls ages 10 to 19 rose by 70% from 2010 to ’16—from 423 deaths to 687—and it hit a 40-year high among female teens in ’15, according to CDC data."
http://time.com/5304227/suicide-on-the-rise/

The following article also ties the primary time of most teen suicides to fall, when school is back in session: “There is a seasonality to suicide,” said Dr. Gregory Plemmons, the lead author on the study. “If you look at adult data, most adults tend to commit suicide in summer and the spring, we noticed that our biggest time (for children) was in the fall.” Several studies also link suicide among teens to things like cyber-bullying, which picks up when school restarts.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/30/youth-suicide-rates-rising-school-and-internet-may-blame/356539001/

But the dream suggests that somehow Satan is going to actively begin using public education where you live as a means to make suicide seem more... rational, more like a reasonable thing to do under certain circumstances, which is frightening.

Let me itemize the dream for you:
- School gym = The setting is a school, hence about youth.
- Standing in a circle = has overtones of a coven, which Satanists often recruit youths into.
- "Discussing something" = How to increase the suicide rate.
- Skeleton wearing a black robe = The spirit of death.
- "The skeleton had a certain pull to it." = The temptation to commit suicide.
- "Then after a while of their discussing, someone said 'Education!,' like it was the answer to the problem they were discussing. They agreed it seemed and someone put a graduation cap on the skeletons head" = Already explained. The way to increase suicide is by educating the youth that it is understandable in certain circumstances, by citing extreme cases where death would seem favorable to living for some individuals. This will loosen resistance to the idea in general, making kids all that more susceptible to considering suicide.
- "they began mumbling something in unison. At this point I got scared and ran out of the gymn." = Again imagery of a Satanic coven. They are chanting spells. The reason you get scared is because they are drawing upon demonic power by doing so.

Not a nice dream, but again, please tell me what country you live in. Where you live will determine where these things will likely eventually begin taking place."

His response was that he lives in Washington, DC.

My return response:

"...not good. It means it may be Washington itself that will soon be pushing the spirit of death into the public education system... and that's disturbing."

Good grief. Washington has been pushing the spirit of death into the public education system for years. It doesn't take a dream to see that.

Stranger

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief. Washington has been pushing the spirit of death into the public education system for years. It doesn't take a dream to see that.

Stranger

For starters, I've addressed you about this spirit you walk in. If you wish to have another discussion, show me Chapter and verse where a "Christian" is commanded by God to be incessantly obnoxious and insulting.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For starters, I've addressed you about this spirit you walk in. If you wish to have another discussion, show me Chapter and verse where a "Christian" is commanded by God to be incessantly obnoxious and insulting.

Please. You have a disturbing dream and you want everyone to be disturbed by it? Are you really that stupid? Not only do you present yourself as some interpreter of dreams, but now you present yourself as the one whom God is giving a dream to reveal what He wants His people to know.

I don't buy your b.s. And I don't care about your feelings either.

Stranger

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't buy your b.s. And I don't care about your feelings either.

It's not a big deal on either count, Stranger, and I'm not offended. But you have to stop treating people like that. It displeases God, and you want to make Heaven and not miss it over something so clearly opposed to in scripture. Even those who do make it yet fell short of what He wanted from them will have deep regrets, knowing their example and behavior led to others not making Heaven because of what we said and did.

I don't want that for you. And you know you are mistaken. You know enough scripture that you would have found Chapter and verse on this if it was there.

You don't have to change for me. Change for yourself. Be someone God the Father is proud of when you stand before Him. That you withstood the temptations to be ugly to others, and instead mastered the ability to manifest Christ's love for others, even when you felt they deserved differently.

In Christ,
Hidden

Reactions: Truth and Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a big deal on either count, Stranger, and I'm not offended. But you have to stop treating people like that. It displeases God, and you want to make Heaven and not miss it over something so clearly opposed to in scripture. Even those who do make it yet fell short of what He wanted from them will have deep regrets, knowing their example and behavior led to others not making Heaven because of what we said and did.

I don't want that for you. And you know you are mistaken. You know enough scripture that you would have found Chapter and verse on this if it was there.

You don't have to change for me. Change for yourself. Be someone God the Father is proud of when you stand before Him. That you withstood the temptations to be ugly to others, and instead mastered the ability to manifest Christ's love for others, even when you felt they deserved differently.

In Christ,
Hidden

Please. Play your violin sad song to others, not me.

If I knew I was mistaken I wouldn't say what I do. But I am not. So I say what I do.

I don't have to change at all. And, my relationship between God is between me and Him. Not you.

And, you are lying through your teeth. As I never felt you deserved differently. Why would you say that? Did you have a dream?

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ouch!
Not quite sure where that fit in with the Good News....
. . . download-2.jpg

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:.......Good Lord, no wonder our parents taught us to never talk to strangers growing up....well....I was at least. That's why I have decided to mostly retire myself from here. I have found just sitting back watching all the in-fighting from the shadows to be quite entertaining, nothing edifying of course, God no. :p

Reactions: Helen and Pisteuo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please. Play your violin sad song to others, not me.
If I knew I was mistaken I wouldn't say what I do. But I am not. So I say what I do.

Stranger, find me a single scripture to defend the way you behave. Just one.
You have nothing, don't you? Not a thing. You are totally at a loss.

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why I have decided to mostly retire myself from here. I have found just sitting back watching all the in-fighting from the shadows to be quite entertaining, nothing edifying of course, God no. :p

Nice to hear we have others watching from the shadows, LoL. I trust there must be at least something edifying in all this or you would have ditched us altogether by now. :D

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger, find me a single scripture to defend the way you behave. Just one.
You have nothing, don't you? Not a thing. You are totally at a loss.

I respond in kind. As when Jesus withstood Peter to his face. (Gal. 2:11) As when Christ overturned the tables of the sellers in the Temple. (John 2:11-16) As Paul wished those that tried to preach circumcision would cut off their entire private parts. (Gal. 5:12)

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice to hear we have others watching from the shadows, LoL. I trust there must be at least something edifying in all this or you would have ditched us altogether by now. :D

:) There is a paltry sum of edification here I see every once in a while amongst all the barking the dogs do at the slightest provocation against their own personal beliefs (not the Bible), sure. But that's not really why I'm still here. I'm here because I consider all the dog fighting here a form of what one would call a national pastime, entertainment. I can find more 'edification' elsewhere discussing God with unbelievers than I ever have here.