• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dodged the FACTS, are there still males & females? Yes, and there is still Israel and the Gentiles, and as Paul stated their calling is WITHOUT REPENTANCE in Rom. 11, and their calling was what? To BIRTH the Messiah and to bring in the Kingdom Age where Jesus sits on David's throne (we know its for a 1000 years now). Noe only do you not get why Paul is saying this, you do not get what it actually means.

Reading Romans chapters 9-11 tells us why God took the Mantle from Israel, but also why they will be grafted back into the tree. Paul compares Jacob and Esau (I wonder why) and speaks about how God favored Jacob. The Elder SERVED the Younger or Israel will be under the Church, not the Gentiles per se, but the Gentile Church is the time of the Gentiles. In Rom. 11 Paul says when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled or has come in (fullness).

Rom. 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery(Musterion or Secret by God's silence), lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Do you understand this at all? What does IN PART mean? Well, if God did not allow all men to repent He would be an unjust God, so ALL MEN, even Jews can repent, thus IN PART simply means Jews can repent like anyone else, but Israel WILL NOT REPENT as a WHOLE NATION, until God has FINISHED with the Gentiles calling (Time of the Gentiles). Thus we see Israel REPENTS in Zechariah 13:8-9 an d that is JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives, so says Zech. 14:1-2............THEN in verses 3-4 on we see the 2nd Coming which happens 3.5 years after verses 1-2 and Jesus wipes the wicked out. We also see this in Malachi 4:5-6, Elijah is sent back tom turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (1260 event). So, BEFORE the 1335 (Two-witnesses arrive 1335 days before Jesus 2nd Coming) the Gentiles must be GONE from this earth. The "Time of the Gentiles" is referring to their (our) SERVICE unto God, go read Romans 9-11 and see, its all about SERVICE unto God.

So, Israel will not repent as a Nation until after the Rapture. Try listening to those who know brother, its OK to learn. The Pharisees were bull headed towards Jesus who was only trying to teach them. God blessed me with these understandings. Its not tat I am special ,I just learned to hear, "You are Wrong Ron" very clearly.
i fully understand Romans = all of it = especially chs 9-11

Question: When is Romans 11:25 Fulfilled??? - according to Scripture

Though there are many nations(including earthbound Israel of the flesh) There is only One SEED of Faith = CHRIST

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dodged the FACTS, are there still males & females? Yes, and there is still Israel and the Gentiles, and as Paul stated their calling is WITHOUT REPENTANCE in Rom. 11, and their calling was what? To BIRTH the Messiah and to bring in the Kingdom Age where Jesus sits on David's throne (we know its for a 1000 years now). Noe only do you not get why Paul is saying this, you do not get what it actually means.

Reading Romans chapters 9-11 tells us why God took the Mantle from Israel, but also why they will be grafted back into the tree. Paul compares Jacob and Esau (I wonder why) and speaks about how God favored Jacob. The Elder SERVED the Younger or Israel will be under the Church, not the Gentiles per se, but the Gentile Church is the time of the Gentiles. In Rom. 11 Paul says when the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled or has come in (fullness).

Rom. 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery(Musterion or Secret by God's silence), lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Do you understand this at all? What does IN PART mean? Well, if God did not allow all men to repent He would be an unjust God, so ALL MEN, even Jews can repent, thus IN PART simply means Jews can repent like anyone else, but Israel WILL NOT REPENT as a WHOLE NATION, until God has FINISHED with the Gentiles calling (Time of the Gentiles). Thus we see Israel REPENTS in Zechariah 13:8-9 an d that is JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives, so says Zech. 14:1-2............THEN in verses 3-4 on we see the 2nd Coming which happens 3.5 years after verses 1-2 and Jesus wipes the wicked out. We also see this in Malachi 4:5-6, Elijah is sent back tom turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and Dreadful Day of the Lord (1260 event). So, BEFORE the 1335 (Two-witnesses arrive 1335 days before Jesus 2nd Coming) the Gentiles must be GONE from this earth. The "Time of the Gentiles" is referring to their (our) SERVICE unto God, go read Romans 9-11 and see, its all about SERVICE unto God.

So, Israel will not repent as a Nation until after the Rapture. Try listening to those who know brother, its OK to learn. The Pharisees were bull headed towards Jesus who was only trying to teach them. God blessed me with these understandings. Its not tat I am special ,I just learned to hear, "You are Wrong Ron" very clearly.
GREAT = Romans = all of it = especially chs 9-11

Though there are many nations(including earthbound Israel of the flesh) There is only One SEED of Faith = CHRIST
And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith,
preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying,In you all the nations shall be blessed.”
So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

Benjamin731

Jan 1, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 29415

Turkey's earthquakes were catastrophic. Soon another "earthquake" will hit the Middle East and the world. Erdogan is going to overturn the Ottoman defeat of 1917, and the second half of the Tribulation will be dominated by the Beast.

Erdogan Antichrist: Earthquakes in Turkey and the Rise of the Beast

Excellent info about Erdogan. He faces weak opposition in the May election, and will most likely remain in power. He is no doubt the "Beast."

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GREAT = Romans = all of it = especially chs 9-11

And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith,
preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying,In you all the nations shall be blessed.”
So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
Lets go though Rom. 9-11 to show why it is speaking about SERVICE unto God. Once we get this we can then understand the TIME of the Gentiles SERVICE has to be OVER before Israel repents. That is the WHOLE POINT Paul is making there. Your biggest problem is you invert the meaning of Gal. 3 and refuse to admit t means the opposite of what your infer. It is simply Paul telling the Galatians to STOP trying to earn their way into Heaven by Practicing Judaism, thus Paul tells them that you can enter Heaven via the Spirit (FAITH ALONE) as d Jews, Men, Women, Slaves and Freemen. You MISS THE POINT. Paul is not saying we are all ONE (Physically) if he was he never would have said Males and Females are ONE, he is only speaking about how we come unto God, we all come unto God in the EXACT SAME way. BUT....what you miss is this does not change our UNIQUE CALLINGS (and Rom. 9-11 is about Israel's calling) and that means if I am called as a Hand (to Prophecy) and you are called as a Foot (to Saving lost souls) then we both come to God in the EXACT SAME MANNER, but we still have different callings !! See my point? Just because Israel (Jews) and the Gentiles are called unto God in the exact same way, by FAITH ALONE, else we can not be made whole, that in no way means God did not call the Jews and Gentiles to DIFFEENT CALLINGS !! Why can you understand different people can have different callings by God (I take that for granted, of course) but not that Nations, Peoples can also have DIFFFERENT CALLING by God? Israel n d the Gentiles have DIFFERENT CALLINGS. 1. Israel births the Messiah but they could not take the Gospel unto the whole world for a reason (I will explain why below). 2.) The Gentiles calling/mantle was to take the Gospel unto the whole world, and at that time, God will allow Jesus to whisk his bride away to the Fathers mansion (Heaven) to marry his bride. 3.) Then Israel REPENTS (Zech. 13:8-9) just before the Day of the Lord arrives (Zech. 14:1) and flees unto Judea where God protects them for a SPECIFIC REASON, so Jesus can set up his Kingdom Age for 1000 years amongst his own brothers, Israel.

So, why couldn't Israel take the Gospel unto the whole world? One, that was never God's plan, the plan was God saves Israel from Rome (Fourth Beast) by sending Jesus back in 70 AD, except Israel rejected Jesus as God foreknew they would. So, why not allow the Jews to spread the Gospel unto the whole world? Well, in a way they did, but didn't, God knew sooner or later the Gentile forces (Rome etc.) would turn against these Jews teachings and start killing them, and He knew he would have to get the Gentiles to spread this message unto the whole world. Also, God knew that sooner or later the Jews would have eventually meshed the Christian Gospel Message into the Judaism Message just like some "Converted Jews" tried to do to the Galatians in Gal. chapter 3. So, God FOREKNEW He was going to use the Gentiles to spread the Gospel unto the Gentiles and that Israel were going to be toted off unto all the Nations until the very end, then restored just before the "Time of the Gentiles" was going to end and that TIME ends because Israel is now back in God's plans, BUT WHY? Because Jesus is going to rule with the Jews ONLY during his 1000 year reign(that is why it is called the Kingdom Age), yes there will be EX Gentiles (LOL) who rule as people who now have Glorious Bodies, who were Martyred during the 70th week (see Rev. 20:4) but they are not humans anymore. Why do you think God ONLY PROTECTS the Jews during the 70th week but not the Gentiles who get saved AFTER the Rapture? Because God's plan is a 1000 year Kingdom Age !! Now do you see why The Gentiles CALLING and the Jews CALLING are DIFFERENT? Just like two different people have two different callings, Israel and the Gentiles have DIFFERENT CALLINGS, even though we must come unto God in the EXACT SAME WAY, by Faith Alone. Now lets go over Rom. 9-11

Romans 9-11 (Lets do this LINE BY LINE)

Rom. 9:1
I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh(means his Jewish brothers): 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God,(WATCH NOW) and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. 6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed(Which is WHY Go eventually Separates and PROTECTS those Jews who repent AFTER the Rapture or Time of the Gentiles). 9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) (SERVICE UNTO God)

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger(Get the POINT yet? The Elder Israel shall serve the Younger Church for a time). 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated(the word use DOES NOT mean Hate, it actualy means LOVED LESS, just like Jesus telling us we should Hate our parents actually eabs love them LESS than they love him). 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth(Rom. 9-11 is about SERVICE). 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay(God uses WHOM He wills for His SERVICE), of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? (also means TWO CALLINGS unto Service.)

25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. 26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God. 27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:(This means the 7000, the 144,000 and the 1/3 ALL mean the exact same thing, All Israel who repents.)

28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. 29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. 30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. 32 Wherefore?(WHY?) Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone; 33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. (Jesus was that STUMBLING STONE, so until Israel accepts Jesus they are WITHOUT FAITH as a Nation. And they will not repent until the Time of the Gentiles is COMPLETED !! Amen. )

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONTINUED.........

Rom. 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness(Via serving THE LAW), have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law (BOOM)for righteousness to every one that believeth.

5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them. 6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above} 7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. 19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. 20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me. 21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

Rom. 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid.(NO...You just do not UNDERSTAND God's PLANS he says, basically) For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. (So Elijah cried unto God against Israel, but BELOW God says I have reserved 7000 men, really ALL Israel who eventually repent, who have not bowed the knew unto Baal. The 700, the144,000 and the 1/3 are all the SAME NUMBER, 3.5-5 million Jews who eventually repent.)

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace(Paul was a part of that Remnant, saved by FAITH ALONE). 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear} unto this day(Paul is simply says a Remnant are NOT BLIND, but Israel as a Nation are still BLIND). 9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid} Means NO....If we all are now ONE why is Paul speaking SPECIFICALLY about Israel? THINK NOW) but rather through their(Israel) fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles(Hmmm, seems Paul is speaking of TWO DIFFERENT ENTITES, Israel and the Gentile Church), for to provoke them to jealousy. 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?(Israel's FULNESS juxtaposed against the Gentiles FULNESS) 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh,(Israel) and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.(Like Israel) 23 And they(Israel) also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.(So Paul says THEY speaking of Israel as a separate ENTITY from the Church over and over. Because Israel has a DIFFERENT CALLING.)

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (You guys MISS what the Fulness of the Gentiles is speaking about in Romans chapters 9-11, its ALL ABOUT SERVICE to God, not about Gentiles ruling over the world) 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written(BOOM, nit every Jew but Israel as a Nation is SAVED but why? So Jesus can rule in Jerusalem via the PROMISED coming Kingdom Age), There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these (Jews/Israel) also now not believed, that through your mercy(Churches mercy) they(Israel/Jews) also may obtain mercy(via our TESTIMONIES of life which they will RECALL after the Rapture). 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. 33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Romans chapters 9-11 is ALL ABOUT the Service unto God by both Israel and the Gentile Church. Thus were told about the Potters Wheel and how no one should question the Creators choices. We are told about how Esau served Jacob and no one should question why the Elder served the Younger, God knows all. So, then God says via Paul, via Isaiah that ALL Israel will be saved but ONLY WHEN the Fulness of the Gentiles has come in, what these three chapters about? The SERVICE of Israel AND the Gentiles. You and many other miss what the Fulness of the Gentiles is, it is not about them ruling the World its about the Gentiles SERVICE unto God, and thus BEFORE Israel can SEE as a Nation again the Gentiles SERVICE must be finished, over, done with, thus the Church can not be on this earth when Israel REPENTS at the 1335!!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, this all happens at the 1335. THE BLESSING, the Two-witnesses come and Israel repents. During the 70th week called Jacob's Troubles. The Gentiles can be seen in Heaven in Rev. 4 and 5 BEFORE the Seals are ever opened up. Over and over Paul shows he is seeing Israel as THEY and the Gentiles as THEM, two separate entities. One BIRTHS the Law then the Messiah, one takes the Gospel unto the WHOLE WORLD, then an Angel does so in Revelation 14:6, meanwhile when Jesus returns he sets up The Kingdom Age with ONLY Jews, the Servants of Rev. 20:4 are men with Glorious Bodies who became Martyrs during the 70th week because they only repented AFTER the Rapture.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the HOLY SPIRIT immediately identifies who is a true spiritual Jew beginning in Romans

Romans 2:28-29
For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
but he is a Jew who is one inwardly;
and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Romans ch9 concludes that only Chosen Believers in Christ, Jew & Gentile, are the People of God
that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory,
even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles

As He says also in Hosea:
“I will call them My people, who were not My people,
And her beloved, who was not beloved.”
“And it shall come to pass in the place where it was said to them,
‘You are not My people,’
There they shall be called sons of the living God.”

What shall we say then?
That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith.

Same HOLY SPIRIT said the same Truth in Galatians

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
which things are symbolic.

For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar—
for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children

but the Jerusalem above
is free, which is the mother of us all.
For it is written:

“Rejoice, O barren,
You who do not bear!
Break forth and shout,
You who are not in labor!
For the desolate has many more children
Than she who has a husband.”

Now we, brethren(Jew & Gentile) as Isaac was, are children of promise.
But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.”
So then, brethren, we(Jew & Gentile) are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the HOLY SPIRIT immediately identifies who is a true spiritual Jew beginning in Romans
You do not have a clue about Prophecy. You do not understand how to weave around all of the obstacles in place. Paul is simply trying to give the Roman's an understanding like he did the Galatians, he is TRYING to teach them how ONLY FAITH gets us to Heaven, not WORKS. No other god (which the Gentiles served) ever worked this way so this was foreign unto the, they only knew they had to sacrifice to "the gods" or please their gods via works.

Again, you REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE (this is why you just skipped everything I stated and went to posting a reply, you know I have defeated your points in full) the fact that we as Christians can have DIFFERENT CALLINGS, thus God can also giv e Jews and Gentiles a DIFFERENT CALLING, and we can all still come to God by FAITH ALONE. Yet you have to duck ands hide because I destroy your points.

Its hopeless with you brick walls. You will nit listen to anyone but you have all the answers, even though you can't even get the simple Raptures timing right. Run and hide from the points I destroyed, but God will not be mocked in the long run sir. Those who lead people astray will have to answer unto God.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not have a clue about Prophecy. You do not understand how to weave around all of the obstacles in place. Paul is simply trying to give the Roman's an understanding like he did the Galatians, he is TRYING to teach them how ONLY FAITH gets us to Heaven, not WORKS. No other god (which the Gentiles served) ever worked this way so this was foreign unto the, they only knew they had to sacrifice to "the gods" or please their gods via works.

Again, you REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE (this is why you just skipped everything I stated and went to posting a reply, you know I have defeated your points in full) the fact that we as Christians can have DIFFERENT CALLINGS, thus God can also giv e Jews and Gentiles a DIFFERENT CALLING, and we can all still come to God by FAITH ALONE. Yet you have to duck ands hide because I destroy your points.

Its hopeless with you brick walls. You will nit listen to anyone but you have all the answers, even though you can't even get the simple Raptures timing right. Run and hide from the points I destroyed, but God will not be mocked in the long run sir. Those who lead people astray will have to answer unto God.
Your HERESY = "Two Callings in CHRIST" = "one for the Jew and separate one for the Gentile"

TRUTH = There is one Body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all,
and in you all.
Ephesians 4:4

Last edited:

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture is false doctrine, Ezekiel chapter 13. 7.9 earthquake in Turkey and Syria is bible prophecy of Matthew chapter 24. Jesus told us of earthquakes in divers places. Of pestilence and wars and rumors of wars and false preachers. First thessalonians chapter 5, when they cry peace and safety, then sudden destruction shall come upon them. The children of darkness will worship antichrist. They chase after misguided preachers or just too lazy to study the bible. Second thessalonians chapter 2, the son of perdition is satan, he comes 6th trump in his role as antichrist to Jerusalem. Being biblically illiterate is dangerous. Ephesians are 6, those who don't have gospel armory on will be deceived by antichrist lies and deception.

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ