evangelist-7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Jesus tells us "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them." ([SIZE=11pt]Ephesians 5:11)[/SIZE]

You have referred to yourself as one who teaches
But what does the Bible say about the type of person who should teach?
Titus 2:7-8
"Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us."

Here is your teaching (Not all comments are here)
You said "Note to the backwards M/F: I've never seen a Canadian spell like this, butski 99% of Americans do! So again, Nomad, don't feel bad, okay?"
You said “Oh, oh ... dat serious Philly has done posted again to da Newbie trainee ...”
You said “Perhaps he would like to give us a hilarious exposition of:….”
You said “Many heary congratualtions on your post. Fairly soon, you will discover just how incompetent (I could use far worse language) the churches have really been ... So, enjoy everything while you can!”
You said “However, thanks for remaining steadily consistent with your ridiculous ideas. With thou, we really have someone here whom we can surely count on.”
You said “She has NO idea what you're talking about ... she actually thinks she goes to a real Christian church.”
You said “Sorry, you're going to have to wait a long time ...I've never belonged to anything remotely resembling a non-Christian cult or sect. I began evangelical at Calvary Chapel. Soon moved on to Pentecostal. Then on to Charismatic. If you'd like to pick up a cheap pair of shoes, I suggest The Salvation Army.
You said “Oh, oh, better watch out, folks! ... From my educated position :rolleyes: ...an educated papist is dangerous to his/her own spiritual health (and to that of other his/hers also).”
You said “You sure iz a nasty little him/her aren't thou? ... All of this 'cause you don't like my doctrines?”
You said “Henceforth, we'll just refer to you as ..."the nasty one who meanders through the vail backwards!"

This is what the Lord of your Salvation says about this kind of talk;
"Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished".(Proverbs 16:5)
“The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate” (Proverbs 8:13)
"But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” (James 4:6)
“Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches” (Jeremiah 9:23)
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant" (1 Corinthians 13:4)
[SIZE=11pt]“He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,” (1 Timothy 6:4)[/SIZE]

Didnt you In your own words say;
They are to be perfect and to pursue holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.
Those who are being led by the Holy Spirit, and doing what He says, are sons of God.
Those who are being led by the Spirit and put to death the deeds of the body will live.
They are to test themselves and work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.
They are to examine themselves as to whether they are in the faith, or disqualified.

So in light of this lets weigh up your teaching with its application in your life.
Does the above reflect a person in pursuit of holiness?
Does the above reflect a person doing as God says?
Does the above reflect a person putting to death the deeds of the body?
Does the above reflect a person working out their salvation in fear and trembling?
Does the above reflect a person who has examined themselves?

Would Jesus consider the above person who speaks in such a way to others as one in faith or disqualified?

According to the biblical definition of a teacher, how do you measure up and should others be listening to you?
Galatians 1:6-9
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

Evangelist-7 because you do not put in to practice your own beliefs, your gospel has been exposed as a farce before everybody here,

So is your dogma "do as I say, not as I do?"

The greatest news is that we have a Loving Father who if you turn to Him will give you His one and only Son, so that you can walk with Him in earnest repentance and have life everlasting.

If you ask I would be more then happy to pray with you without Judgement as I am very far from perfect myself and I will be happy to call you brother as would we all.

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Mad21,

Sorry you don't care for my beliefs, opinions, doctrines, experiences, etc.
But, it's A-OK ... I get attacked all of the time.

Satan has his henchmen sitting at the door of every Christian forum
just waiting to discredit anyone coming in with God's Truth.

You can ask Angelica all about that.

And, sorry I'm not as perfect a Christian as you are.
Do you make a habit of attacking Christians who are less spiritual than thou iz?

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
evangelist-7 said:
This isn't about being perfect. This is about how you behave toward others. If I came to this board for the first time and looked at your posts I would immediately assume that you were a smart aleck kid who hasn't been properly disciplined by his parents. But you're a grown man! It's sad to watch.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
I just want to make it clear that I dont disagree with what Evangelist-7 was saying as far as a call to complete repentance is concerned, a message I myself needed to refresh in my heart.
Its not enough to simply confess sin and go on with our lives, to follow Christ we need to completely exchange our lives for his. We need to get rid of all sin in our lives.
I myself had slipped in to the thought pattern of a washed down dogma, that as long as I repent after sin and try not to do it again that I was saved. I was only fooling myself.
This walk with Christ through repentance needs to penetrate deeper in to my life and sin needs to be extracted by its roots and removed completely, delt with once and for all, not just a band aid remedy until the next time I sin, but fully trusting in the Lord and walking by faith. this makes the journy a struggle because my desire is for the band aid not for true repentance by turning away completely.

We have been given freedom from the penalty of sin, not the freedom to sin without penalty.
Turning to Christ is the turning away from our own desires and control and trusting completely in him.

The problem I had with Evangilist-7 is his lack of conviction trying to convince us of a repentance he himself was not buying, I had enough of it and so I confronted him, but I have no malice toward the man nor do I judge him. It was the word of God who judges him, because the word refutes his walk as the word also refutes mine and as I am forgiven by grace I to forgive him.

I pray God will search my heart and bring to light all my ways and the Father will provide me with the strength of his Spirit and word to overcome for the glory of Christ Almighty to have complete victory in my life.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
evangelist-7 said:
Mad21,

Sorry you don't care for my beliefs, opinions, doctrines, experiences, etc.
But, it's A-OK ... I get attacked all of the time.

Satan has his henchmen sitting at the door of every Christian forum
just waiting to discredit anyone coming in with God's Truth.

You can ask Angelica all about that.

Do you make a habit of attacking Christians who are less spiritual than thou iz?
That's the second time I've seen you invoke Angelica's name, as if somehow the mention of a moderator is supposed to frighten or intimidate people. And then answering criticism with "sorry I'm not a perfect Christian as you are?" Nomad is correct in his assessment of you. Nobody claimed to be a perfect Christian and nobody attacked you. The fact you think otherwise speaks too your immaturity.