• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother, I believe that God is using Satan to test, refine, and purify us. God came to us through Jesus and offers some salvation through him. He doesn't permit everyone to believe in Jesus. Why do you believe that is? I believe it's for everybody's education and edification. I believe that God is a creator, as well as a refiner, purifier, healer, and fixer. :) Take these verses, for instance.

Malachi 3:2-3 esv
But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord.

Mark 9:49
For everyone will be salted with fire.

I believe that ALL will be purified, one way or the other, but we who look to Christ will be purified the nice and easy way. Others will have to be purified in the Lake of Fire.

1 John 3:3 esv
And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.

In the end, all will be pure and then all will be given to God, including Satan and his "fallen" angels.
I do not have one issue at all with this explanation.
It does lead to one more question.
After the Great White Throne Judgment, and everything that rejected God is now into the Lake of Fire, what more can Satan offer to God if he is released at the end of an Age [as you have claimed the Lake of Fire ends]?

What would God need Satan for?

At this point, it's all over with and done. No more humans being born. We're all either in Heaven or the Lake of Fire. So, what Purpose and Use would God need from Satan to release him again?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not have one issue at all with this explanation.
It does lead to one more question.
After the Great White Throne Judgment, and everything that rejected God is now into the Lake of Fire, what more can Satan offer to God if he is released at the end of an Age [as you have claimed the Lake of Fire ends]?

What would God need Satan for?

At this point, it's all over with and done. No more humans being born. We're all either in Heaven or the Lake of Fire. So, what Purpose and Use would God need from Satan to release him again?

At the end of the ages all who ever lived will call Jesus "Lord" and all will go to live with God in his kingdom. Nobody, not even Satan, will be in the Lake of Fire.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, God is going to forgive Satan and His Angels?

Can you show me this Verse?

1 Corinthians 15:24-26 ESV
24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation says they are done away with.

Universalism says suggesting they are saved.

It makes it quite a conflict due to Gods promise…

And the outside and inside of Gods kingdom in heaven.

What do you trust? The wisdom of the world? Who do you trust? Man? Or God?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation says they are done away with.

Universalism says suggesting they are saved.

It makes it quite a conflict due to Gods promise…

And the outside and inside of Gods kingdom in heaven.

What do you trust? The wisdom of the world? Who do you trust? Man? Or God?

1 Corinthians 15 says that Jesus rules until ALL enemies are converted.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats 56 verses long, can you prove that to me.

I dont know where the “converted” part is mention all i know is the enmies are jesus are done put under his feet.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay if you say so.

It didnt help in the other thread either.

Oh well ill trust God on the matters; and i love and hope the best for you and yours,

Matthew

• Love
Reactions: Patrick1966

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats 56 verses long, can you prove that to me.

I dont know where the “converted” part is mention all i know is the enmies are jesus are done put under his feet.

In that era, emperors and kings sat on elevated thrones and all of their servants were "under their feet". Jesus must rule until ALL have been converted. That includes Satan as "all" means ALL. Then, as Paul said, the kingdom will be given to God the Father. I encourage you to read the chapter.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps I am misinterpreting the scriptures. What does it mean that "he must rule until all enemies are under his feet"?
Patrick1966,

I take it to mean that Jesus Christ had all enemies under his feet and the last enemy to be destroy is death. Who are the enemies of Christ, in the Age he lived in? Satan, the demons even asked “are you here to torture us before our time?”, Death, Sin, the False Prophet, and the Beast. Seems like all of enemies in his age.

However thats just my take on it, i could be wrong, but if its right and true, thet are said to be all done away with for all people, however it never states that everyone is saved to… the kingdom of heaven.

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the end of the ages all who ever lived will call Jesus "Lord" and all will go to live with God in his kingdom. Nobody, not even Satan, will be in the Lake of Fire.
How is calling Jesus Lord going to help them when Jesus said:
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

When did these Rejecters of Christ in the Lake of Fire [[EVER]] do the Will of the Father?

Never!

So Jesus says, they [[WILL NEVER]] enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

So now, You, are calling Jesus a Liar!

GodisSpirit

Aug 3, 2023
mountain time zone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:24-26 ESV
24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
How is this Verse saying Satan and the Fallen Angels will be Saved?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is calling Jesus Lord going to help them when Jesus said:
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Initially they will be denied. They are fake Christians. They will be cleansed in the Lake of Fire. There they will learn repentance and thereafter they will go to Jesus in sincerity. In 1 Corinthians 15, Jesus is WAITING. That's why Paul said that Jesus MUST rule until ALL of his enemies are "under his feet". If, as most Christians believe, Jesus was simply going to condemn them to an eternal torture chamber, he wouldn't need to wait. On the contrary, Jesus is patiently waiting for those cast into the Lake of Fire to come to repentance and then to him.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.