Explain Revelations So Even I Can Understand It

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, If he's gonna throw people in the lake of fire, whats the point dying for them?

You do go from thought to thought without reaching a conclusion on any of them, huh? Are you even aware that you are engaging in Circular Reasoning with one implied premise after another?

There is a whole thread dedicated to your question. The myth that Jesus died for everyone. Check it out.

Now, I've answered your question and going back to my rebuke of @Davy, for not answering mine. His character is revealed ... That begs your friendly intent.
1. The statement is wrong unless it applies in EVERY WAY?
2. The statement is right if it applies in ANY WAY?

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation Simplified Version 1.2 (New and Improved Flavor)

Revelation1 = John1
Revelation2 = John2
Revelation3 = John3
Revelation4 = John4
Revelation5 = John5
Revelation6 = John6
Revelation7 = John7
Revelation8 = John8
Revelation9 = John9
Revelation10 = John10
Revelation11 = John11
Revelation12 = John12
Revelation13 = John13
Revelation14 = John14
Revelation15 = John15
Revelation16 = John16
Revelation17 = John17
Revelation18 = John18
Revelation19 = John19
Revelation20 = John20
Revelation 21 = John21
Revelation 22 = 1John, 2John, 3John (Books)

Remember...........the book of revelations.............was removed from several published bibles, because they believed in that day, it was a less correct restatement of another book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Legal)

(if humanity dies blind and dumb, have not mercy on that position of suicide, that is by choice and considerable sin, so in taking grace with the simple things, of not knowing the day and the hour of the lord, several books were removed as corruptable statements about the lord's body)

(Humanity may just die in mediorcity, but remember, its not my 40th birthday yet, God has to perform the work of blessing or cursing, that includes RABIES, and that includes the ousting of the jews in jerusalem, if god pours out the blessing of the spirit more, then uncleanness will flush them out.................we can identify with god's mercies, but this may not remove the controversy of dead flesh, so we'll have to see soon, perhaps 2022 is the year perhaps not)

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You do go from thought to thought without reaching a conclusion on any of them, huh? Are you even aware that you are engaging in Circular Reasoning with one implied premise after another?

There is a whole thread dedicated to your question. The myth that Jesus died for everyone. Check it out.

Now, I've answered your question and going back to my rebuke of @Davy, for not answering mine. His character is revealed ... That begs your friendly intent.
Wrangler, you are sidestepping and projecting onto me the very thing you are doing.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you a question boy!

If you cannot answer questions, I have no use for you.

I asked you a question first, whether or not you believe in a literal, physical second coming of Christ Jesus back to this earth. YOU REMAINED SILENT, WHICH IS A TYPE OF ANSWER OF NO.

So why would I... have any USE for someone who claims to be a Christian, yet REJECTS Christ's future return to establish His Eternal Kingdom here on earth, as written?

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(God is called "silent or there is silence", in revelation when God disputes the lord's body............Revelation 22, throws all of that out, and says that, "God will never be silent" (rev. 22:10) ............. its only the faithful that realize that god is never silent, the unfaithful do not have this realization, they are still corrupting the lord's body, and testimony)

(speaking of which:::::::::::::::there is a quantative way to view this argument, it just doesn't seem important to me::::::::::::these "score" figures the bible uses, like "twoscore, threescore"..........they may actually add up to 1000 years............we know also that, we can get 1000 years adding 430 years, 490 years and the remainder with jesus or the remainder with joseph..................that is at least three times we have a measurement of 1000 reported from revelations)

(spirit water blood.............this issue of human dirth, earth field, and RABIES..............right now coronavirus is not a direct link, we think that RABIES will be the direct link between human dirth and the unified field on earth, meaning, even though god may be unwilling to kill directly, an angel or the son of man for this issue, based on god's reaction, this will be a prevailing issue with mankind, and perhaps nuclear exchanges, as people die more quickly, and more in mass................)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy oh boy...more pet peeve venting, having nothing to do with me :(

Anyway, no, scripture does not tell of a "physical" return of Christ, but rather a return in the glory of the Father, whom is spirit. Your translation is in error, as it does not agree with all of scripture.

I put that above in bold and underlined of what you declared, which is FALSE of course, and goes against... God's written Word. Here's proof that you are purposefully mocking God's Word...

Zech 14:1-5
14 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.

4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.
KJV

Acts 1:10-12
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, Which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven."

12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
KJV

Welcome to my Ignore list, you cult follower.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14:1-5 Completed at the Crucifixion (First Coming)

Zechariah 14:6-9 Second Coming (the New Spirit it may not be much or already happen in 1997 With Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning, Jesus does not come Physically)

Matthew 24, Matthew 24:20-24, seems to repeat Zechariah 14:6-9.........when they asked about the Second Coming and the End of Days.

John 2:20 = 64 Years of the Chinese ICHING, Timewave Zero, from Turin Shroud of Jesus 1997 to Halley's Comet 2061 when humanity is killed completely.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you're another CULT follower, I see. That's what the doctrines of PRETERISM is, a CULT. It discards much of God's written Word, especially about the end of this world.

And I have shown MULTIPLE SCRIPTURES as proof against your Preterist cult ideas, but YOU FAILED TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THEM, you hypocrite!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you didn’t.

I presented Scripture evidence from Matthew 19:27-28 about Christ's future Kingdom to come, of what I said to ScottA, which you asked for proof in your post #225. You NEVER addressed that Matthew 19:27-28 Scripture, nor did he.

John 18:36 that I quoted in my post #224 you failed to support, which IS... part of the topic about 'when' and 'how' Christ's Kingdom is to be established. All you did was try to steer away... from that passage.

Then in my post #267, I showed a passage from Isaiah 24:20-23 which has STILL YET TO BE FULFILLED TODAY, but it also was mocked, and considered off topic.

Then you started your FALSE "dualism" idea (which you don't understand), and tried... to apply that to my pointing to the 2 separate dimensions written of in God's Word, even per Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:46-53, per my post #279!

Then in my post #280, I gave even MORE SCRIPTURE EVIDENCE from Revelation 21 about Christ's FUTURE COMING LITERAL KINGDOM ON EARTH, coming down out of Heaven.

Then in my post #289, I quoted the 1 John 3:2 Scripture that when Lord Jesus appears, we shall be like Him (meaning putting on the glorious resurrection spiritual body that Paul taught in 1 Cor.15).

That is when you just went 'nuts' and left the topic altogether!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I put that above in bold and underlined of what you declared, which is FALSE of course, and goes against... God's written Word. Here's proof that you are purposefully mocking God's Word...

Zech 14:1-5
14 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.

4 And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.
KJV

Acts 1:10-12
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, Which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven."

12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
KJV

Welcome to my Ignore list, you cult follower.
That is the common belief, but like the first coming of Christ, believers were wrong. The words are spirit...and you apparently have learned nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just read a thread about war in heaven via Rev 12:7. Though I read revelations 3x, I confess I cannot keep it in my head. I even read a book by a Rabbi who did an excellent analysis of connecting the many figurative passages.

The 1st time I read Revelations, I thought John must have been smoking something strong when he wrote it.

In the thread referenced above, several poster got into the phases of tribulation and that is not made clear to me from the text. Like Nostradamus predictions, passages are written so figuratively, they can be taken to mean nearly anything.

So, can anyone explain this book at a 4th grade level in just a short paragraph or two?

Well, first of all, the entire Bible surrounds a particular group of people known as the "Hebrews", who are the descendants of Jacob. So who do you believe they are today and what exactly have you been told the Day of the Lord is about? If you believe its the current group of people living in the nation state known as "Israel", who claims in their precious Talmud that your Jesus is burning away in feces, well, then you aren't even close to understanding end times prophecy.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrangler if you want to understand revelation you need the Lord to give you understanding. It is the testimony of Jesus Christ. If you look at the letters written to the churches and how Christ warned us the lost will become part of the congregation then you will see why false doctrine has entered into the churches. You’ll even come to know the denominations that teach the false doctrine. Then if you will examine Peter’s quote of Joel on the day of Pentecost you will see how long the pouring out of the Holy Spirit will be. Look into the sixth seal and see what is to follow. Hope this will help guide you in what to look for. Christ gave us this book that we may know what will be down through the ages until he returns.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, can anyone explain this book at a 4th grade level in just a short paragraph or two?

I would sum it up this way: And a very bad time will be had by all the earth and it’s inhabitants.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Reactions: Wrangler

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New

the tabernacle of God has been with men for nearly two millennia.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
New

the tabernacle of God has been with men for nearly two millennia.
Not the city He prepared.

Rev 21:
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

That comes at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ.