Exposing lies of all denominations, Pope Francis. Who is Mary? First of many threads!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are you part of a denomination? Do you belive your denomination holds ALL TRUTHS?

• Yes, I am part of a denomination and believe it holds ALL TRUTHS!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I am not part of a denomination. Willing to test all- with the WORD!

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is amazing to me how Catholics who can see with their own eyes the lies that are coming out of the Vatican and continue to support the heretical teachings of Pope Francis and other previous Popes. Not all Catholics, but a vast majority of them blindly follow their deceptive rejection of Christ. They will choose to only show something of Pope Francis which shows him in a "GOOD LIGHT", I use that term loosely. Of course he has to appear to be for Christ for the most part to keep his base. But, there is no denying Pope Francis is a walking contradiction to the Dogma of the faith. Half a truth is the greatest lie of all, for it is meant to deceive. A lie is a lie and is recognized as such when it is BOLD FACED! But a deception is a half truth, it is mixed with lies and is meant to be deceptive through disguise- as Lucifer did as a serpent. Pope Francis can not have it both ways! He says he believes in God and follows Jesus yet his actions and words on another day are contrary to the Lords teachings. To embrace other religions because you say we are all children of God is a lie! Our adoption as children of the Father comes through Christ!
It is crafty to say, "Well, God made all people, therefore we are all God's children". Of course God made all people! Our being His children however, is freedom of choice! It is only through obedience to His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that we are saved as His.
John14:6, Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the FATHER but by ME. To validate other faiths is a mockery of Christ and the cross. It is mockery of the Saints who died for the Word. St. Peter who is buried beneath the Vatican died for Christ not Roman's ( Mystery Babylon's false gods!) I say Mystery Babylon because Rome is!
When St. Peter penned his First Letter, he conclude it with, 1Peter 5:13, She who is in BABYLON, who is likewise chosen, sends you greetings; and so does my son Mark. Greet one another with the kiss of love. Peace to all of YOU THAT ARE IN CHRIST. St.Peter wrote in code. This was for the end time Church to understand that Rome is Babylon. For ancient Babylon had fallen way before Christ's coming. This ties into St. John's prophecy Rev17to chp.18. Also, these chapters, show there are true Christians in the RCC because in verses 4-5 of chp.18 Christ Himself says, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." What does this mean? It means reject the heresies of the Popes, Papal Infallibility is a fallacy! Stand firm on the doctrine of Christ! The Dogma of the faith is there, reject the lies! Come out of the Popes false teachings. Test all Popes words by Christ's, approve only the truths of "Catholicism". It does not mean run to another denomination either. For because of the Harlots adulteries apostate churches have risen as well. They are the harlots offspring. Not only have they reject heretic Popes but also, the first established Rites of the first Church. Stand only on the Word! The Harlots abominations are not other pagan religions which existed before her. But, the apostate Protestant faith and all its sects. They hold the Calvinist views of the sins of Mary, the rejection of venerating Saints which the bible clearly upholds. Not only did the Protestants reject Popes but, the Dogma of faith as well! Now I am not saying that there are not Protestants who do not truly love Christ either, I am saying they are missing fundamental truths of the faith and sadly the richness and fullness of the faith is missing for them. Also, just because the RCC chooses to call itself "Universal" does not mean they are the Universal faith of Christianity. Universal, concerning Christianity means: Christ is King of the Universe and all the Body of Christ, collectively worship the Universal KING! The Body of Christ is not a denomination, but rather a Universal truth which transcends time! The Body of Christ is the Church and truth is Universal! There are people of all denominations who desire TRUTH! All, who hold on to their denomination have been deceived in some way. I suggest taking a look at Popes and Protestant fathers DOCTRINES, test them with scripture, that which is false -reject and you will be standing only on the WORD.
Luke21:33 " Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away"
WE ARE TO BE HIS WORDS! When we utter what He says, when we stand on what he says we are as He is!

I am non denominational. I do not ascribe to the false teachings of any church fathers. I have but one Father which art in heaven! This will be a controversial thread and I will support my rebuttals to replies with scripture. People need to free themselves of denominations and test all things according to God's Word!
A BIG!! HERESY OF POPE FRANCIS, follows this. It is a deceptive way of rejecting Christ. By embracing other faiths and trying to partner them with Christ, is to reject Christ altogether . For faith in these other religions contradicts Christ's mission! This is about truth seeking. For truth is NOT as one makes it- or as one sees it, it is just so! It is irrefutable, undeniable, real, perfectly sound and loved by those who seek it! If you can not dispute what I am willing to debate and uphold with scripture, then it must be TRUTH! And therefore must be applied in action concerning being a TRUE FOLLOWER OF THE WORD!
Also, a video concerning Catholic vs Protestant.
One last point, if there are Orthodox who post here I would argue Mary Is the Immaculate Conception and just because a Christian of the RCC had it revealed to her does not make it a lie. I will prove veneration of Mary is not a sin to Protestants, and She is Not Co- Redemptrix as some of the RCC ascribe to as belief. She is a mediator between Christ and sinners, as are all who follow Christ. She is not put above Christ and the Father. I will prove Mary was purposed to embody Wisdom fully!
A lot to discuss, pick a point and give your view and I will address each accordingly!
No reason to get angry, this could be edifying!
I will take no offense to your understandings.
I am sure of what I know!
For me, this will be FUN!
God Bless!

Last edited:

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all these denominations can it be said , there is CHRISTIAN UNITY? The battle is not against Christ, all those of different denominations say they love Christ. Yet, you can see there is NO, like mindedness. I would say this means we have to look at what has happen since the time of Miriam (Mary) and the apostles. Is what is going on the will of God? Was there this kind of division amongst the early believers? And NO!, the RCC is not the FIRST Church, like it likes to claim, the RCC was established in 380 AD. The first believers lived in ISRAEL! Their faith was and is UNIVERSAL. God has used the RCC church for His purpose as any Harlot and prostitute is used and discarded. Her time is coming to a close, the wheat is to be gathered out of the RCC as well as all other denominations. As I said test all the doctrine of men with the Word of God and you will remain standing on only truth!
THE FAITHFUL NEED TO UNIFY! You are simply CHRISTIAN, part of the Universal faith which is above all others and is the worship of the Eternal God in Christ. The RCC can not claim that! It is a time for denominations to fall and for Christians to rise from the ashes of domination.

1Peter 3:8-12 Finally, all of you , have unity of spirit, sympathy, love of the brethren , a tender heart and a humble mind. Do not return evil for evil or reviling; but on contrary bless, for to this you have been called, that you may obtain a blessing. "For He that would love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking guile; let him turn away from evil and do right; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

Philippians2:2-4 complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interest of others.

I would say it is in every denominations best interest to revisit all the doctrines which divide and be the BRIDE! WHOLE! The division has not come from Yeshua! The Male Child is coming forth! THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12, MARCHES ON! It is a season of change and rebirth! God Bless!

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is amazing to me how Catholics who can see with their own eyes the lies that are coming out of the Vatican and continue to support the heretical teachings of Pope Francis and other previous Popes. Not all Catholics, but a vast majority of them blindly follow their deceptive rejection of Christ. They will choose to only show something of Pope Francis which shows him in a "GOOD LIGHT", I use that term loosely. Of course he has to appear to be for Christ for the most part to keep his base. But, there is no denying Pope Francis is a walking contradiction to the Dogma of the faith. Half a truth is the greatest lie of all, for it is meant to deceive. A lie is a lie and is recognized as such when it is BOLD FACED! But a deception is a half truth, it is mixed with lies and is meant to be deceptive through disguise- as Lucifer did as a serpent. Pope Francis can not have it both ways! He says he believes in God and follows Jesus yet his actions and words on another day are contrary to the Lords teachings. To embrace other religions because you say we are all children of God is a lie! Our adoption as children of the Father comes through Christ!
It is crafty to say, "Well, God made all people, therefore we are all God's children". Of course God made all people! Our being His children however, is freedom of choice! It is only through obedience to His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (BEGOTTEN OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT), that we are saved as His.
John14:6, Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the FATHER but by ME. To validate other faiths is a mockery of Christ and the cross. It is mockery of the Saints who died for the Word. St. Peter who is buried beneath the Vatican died for Christ not Roman's ( Mystery Babylon's false gods!) I say Mystery Babylon because Rome is!
When St. Peter penned his First Letter, he conclude it with, 1Peter 5:13, She who is in BABYLON, who is likewise chosen, sends you greetings; and so does my son Mark. Greet one another with the kiss of love. Peace to all of YOU THAT ARE IN CHRIST. St.Peter wrote in code. This was for the end time Church to understand that Rome is Babylon. For ancient Babylon had fallen way before Christ's coming. This ties into St. John's prophecy Rev17to chp.18. Also, these chapters, show there are true Christians in the RCC because in verses 4-5 of chp.18 Christ Himself says, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." What does this mean? It means reject the heresies of the Popes, Papal Infallibility is a fallacy! Stand firm on the doctrine of Christ! The Dogma of the faith is there, reject the lies! Come out of the Popes false teachings. Test all Popes words by Christ's, approve only the truths of "Catholicism". It does not mean run to another denomination either. For because of the Harlots adulteries apostate churches have risen as well. They are the harlots offspring. Not only have they reject heretic Popes but also, the first established Rites of the first Church. Stand only on the Word! The Harlots abominations are not other pagan religions which existed before her. But, the apostate Protestant faith and all its sects. They hold the Calvinist views of the sins of Mary, the rejection of venerating of Saints which the bible clearly upholds. Not only did the Protestants reject Popes but, the Dogma of faith as well! Now I am not saying that there are not Protestants who do not truly love Christ either, I am saying they are missing fundamental truths of the faith and sadly the richness and fullness of the faith is missing for them. Also, just because the RCC chooses to call itself "Universal" does not mean they are the Universal faith of Christianity. Universal, concerning Christianity means: Christ is King of the Universe and all the Body of Christ, collectively worship the Universal KING! The Body of Christ is not a denomination, but rather a Universal truth which transcends time! The Body of Christ is the Church and truth is Universal! There are people of all denominations who desire TRUTH! All, who hold on to their denomination have been deceived in some way. I suggest taking a look at Popes and Protestant fathers DOCTRINES, test them with scripture, that which is false -reject and you will be standing only on the WORD.
Luke21:33 " Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away"
WE ARE TO BE HIS WORDS! When we utter what He says, when we stand on what he says we are as He is!

I am non denominational. I do not ascribe to the false teachings of any church fathers. I have but one Father which art in heaven! This will be a controversial thread and I will support my rebuttals to replies with scripture. People need to free themselves of denominations and test all things according to God's Word!
A BIG!! HERESY OF POPE FRANCIS, follows this. It is a deceptive way of rejecting Christ. By embracing other faiths and trying to partner them with Christ, is to reject Christ altogether . For faith in these other religions contradicts Christ's mission! This is about truth seeking. For truth is NOT as one makes it- or as one sees it, it is just so! It is irrefutable, undeniable, real, perfectly sound and loved by those who seek it! If you can not dispute what I am willing to debate and uphold with scripture, then it must be TRUTH! And therefore must be applied in action concerning being a TRUE FOLLOWER OF THE WORD!
Also, a video concerning Catholic vs Protestant.
One last point, if there are Orthodox who post here I would argue Mary Is the Immaculate Conception and just because a Christian of the RCC had it revealed to her does not make it a lie. I will prove veneration of Mary is not a sin to Protestants, and She is Not Co- Redemptrix as some of the RCC ascribe to as belief. She is a mediator between Christ and sinners, as are all who follow Christ. She is not put above Christ and the Father. I will prove Mary was purposed to embody Wisdom fully!
A lot to discuss, pick a point and give your view and I will address each accordingly!
No reason to get angry, this could be edifying!
I will take no offense to your understandings.
I am sure of what I know!
For me, this will be FUN!
God Bless!

How do we know a heretical teaching when we see/hear it? Who has the authority to define heresy?

Mary

Reactions: Richard_oti

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all these denominations can it be said , there is CHRISTIAN UNITY? The battle is not against Christ, all those of different denominations say they love Christ. Yet, you can see there is NO, like mindedness. I would say this means we have to look at what has happen since the time of Miriam (Mary) and the apostles. Is what is going on the will of God? Was there this kind of division amongst the early believers? And NO!, the RCC is not the FIRST Church, like it likes to claim, the RCC was established in 380 AD. The first believers lived in ISRAEL! Their faith was and is UNIVERSAL. God has used the RCC church for His purpose as any Harlot and prostitute is used and discarded. Her time is coming to a close, the wheat is to be gathered out of the RCC as well as all other denominations. As I said test all the doctrine of men with the Word of God and you will remain standing on only truth!
THE FAITHFUL NEED TO UNIFY! You are simply CHRISTIAN, part of the Universal faith which is above all others and is the worship of the Universal God in Christ. The RCC can not claim that! It is a time for denominations to fall and for Christians to rise from the ashes of domination.

1Peter 3:8-12 Finally, all of you , have unity of spirit, sympathy, love of the brethren , a tender heart and a humble mind. Do not return evil for evil or reviling; but on contrary bless, for to this you have been called, that you may obtain a blessing. "For He that would love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking guile; let him turn away from evil and do right; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

Philippians2:2-4 complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interest of others.

I would say it is in every denominations best interest to revisit all the doctrines which divide and be the BRIDE! WHOLE! The division has not come from Yeshua! The Male Child is coming forth! THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12, MARCHES ON! It is a season of change and rebirth! God Bless!

Which Christians are supposed to "rise from the ashes"? Are they the ones who don't attend a denominational church? How will we know they are the 'right' Christians and not the false Christians like the Catholics or Mormons?

Mary

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, addressing the OP, "Exposing lies of all denominations, Pope Francis. Who is Mary? First of many threads!".
first, to expose any lies, one need to get the bean out of their own eyes first. (Matthews 7:4)
Second, "who is Mary". a creature just like all of up. for there is one creator, and the rest is his creation.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know a heretical teaching when we see/hear it? Who has the authority to define heresy?

Mary
Christ has the authority to call out heresy. If you know the Words of Christ you recognize heretical teachings. And before I go further what denomination are you part of and what are your beliefs?

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, addressing the OP, "Exposing lies of all denominations, Pope Francis. Who is Mary? First of many threads!".
first, to expose any lies, one need to get the bean out of their own eyes first. (Matthews 7:4)
Second, "who is Mary". a creature just like all of up. for there is one creator, and the rest is his creation.

Agreed! She is a created being. Romans 9:20-21 But who are you, a man to answer back to God?Will what is molded say to its molder, " Why have you made me thus?"Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use?
Was she designed for beauty or menial use? And what is the beam in my eye in your opinion? That was a very vague application of a scriptural verse.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ has the authority to call out heresy. If you know the Words of Christ you recognize heretical teachings. And before I go further what denomination are you part of and what are your beliefs?

What denomination are you? If you say you are non-denominational, that too becomes a denomination.

What are your beliefs? Once you have a said doctrine, a list of beliefs, you become a denomination, rather you want to be called that or not.

Stranger

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which Christians are supposed to "rise from the ashes"? Are they the ones who don't attend a denominational church? How will we know they are the 'right' Christians and not the false Christians like the Catholics or Mormons?

Mary
Christian's are Christian's . I have suggested they leave false teachings of denominations. Put forth a denominational belief you have. You have said in your comment that All Catholics are false Christians, that is not what I said. Why do you think everything Catholic is not Christian. Before I can point out anything to you I need to know where you stand regarding denomination. As for Mormons they can not be put in the same category as Catholics. That is a completely different ball of wax.

And let me make myself clear I am doing this as a learning tool for myself as well. I am open to discussion. God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How will we know they are the 'right' Christians and not the false Christians like the Catholics or Mormons?

Tell us why you believe the Catholics and Mormons are false christians and you'll have your answer.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed! She is a created being. Romans 9:20-21 But who are you, a man to answer back to God?Will what is molded say to its molder, " Why have you made me thus?"Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and another for menial use?
Was she designed for beauty or menial use? And what is the beam in my eye in your opinion? That was a very vague application of a scriptural verse.
agreed, but Hebrews 2:5 & 6 "For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?". and that place was by the prophet David, Psalms 8:4 "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?".
out of all his creations, God did not speak man into existence, but formed him, and breath in him life. so man is not just another, or any of his creature, but more. for he made man in his IMAGE.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What denomination are you? If you say you are non-denominational, that too becomes a denomination.

What are your beliefs? Once you have a said doctrine, a list of beliefs, you become a denomination, rather you want to be called that or not.

Stranger
Good question! I am Christian and I do not hold to any one denominations teachings entirely only the Word of God, entirely. And since every denomination has some truth, some may hold more truth than others, I embrace the truths they represent. They also have lies, I reject those lies.
What do you want to know about exactly? My denomination, THE BODY OF CHRIST. What were the first believers called? Christians! What did they practice? Christianity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Pisteuo

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who will Christ notify when there is a heresy?

How will I know if I "know the words of Christ" or if someone else, such as yourself, actually knows the words of Christ? How does one discern that?

Does it matter what denomination I belong to or what my beliefs are? My questions are very amateur and should be easy to answer. They are based on the statements you've made.

IHS...Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell us why you believe the Catholics and Mormons are false christians and you'll have your answer. .
Hi Job,

I was using Catholics and Mormons because they are the most ridiculed or attacked for their beliefs. They are just the two examples I chose to use. I could have said How will we know they are the 'right' Christians and not the false Christians like the Baptist or Lutheran's...Job or Marymog....Calvinist or Methodist..etc...etc

Thank you for your input though.

Mary

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Job,

I was using Catholics and Mormons because they are the most ridiculed or attacked for their beliefs. They are just the two examples I chose to use. I could have said How will we know they are the 'right' Christians and not the false Christians like the Baptist or Lutheran's...Job or Marymog....Calvinist or Methodist..etc...etc

Thank you for your input though.

Mary

You will know them by their fruit.

If the scriptures teach one thing and the denomination teaches another, chances are you'll find heresy.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian's are Christian's . I have suggested they leave false teachings of denominations. Put forth a denominational belief you have. You have said in your comment that All Catholics are false Christians, that is not what I said. Why do you think everything Catholic is not Christian. Before I can point out anything to you I need to know where you stand regarding denomination. As for Mormons they can not be put in the same category as Catholics. That is a completely different ball of wax.

And let me make myself clear I am doing this as a learning tool for myself as well. I am open to discussion. God Bless!
Is anyone who "continue to support the heretical teachings" Christians? Wouldn't that be anti-Christian?

Since "Pope Francis is a walking contradiction to the Dogma of the faith" is he a Christian?

I didn't say "All Catholics are false Christians". As you may have noticed there is a question mark at the end of that sentence. That makes it a question, not a statement. I could have replaced Catholic and Mormon with EndTimeWine and Marymog and the QUESTION remains the same.

How can we know which denominations have false teachings or what the false teachings are?

I applaud your efforts to learn.

IHS...Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will know them by their fruit. If the scriptures teach one thing and the denomination teaches another, chances are you'll find heresy..
Hi Job,

I believe that scripture teaches marriage is between a man and a woman. There are many "Christian" churches who support, condone, accept, actively participate in same sex marriages. Their teaching is opposite of most denominations. Same with abortion, real presence in the Eucharist, baptism, OSAS, Sola Scriptura etc. etc etc....pick your subject.

They say that scripture supports their position. I say it doesn't. Which is teaching/practicing heresy? How do we know?

IHS...Mary

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They say that scripture supports their position. I say it doesn't. Which is teaching/practicing heresy? How do we know?

We use the scriptures. Most of the scriptures are pretty straight forward. They don't hold a secret meaning. There are verses that are hard to understand, but I believe through prayer and study, the meaning will come to light.

I'll give one example of a passage that is crystal clear in it's meaning. It can't be taken any other way than how it is said.

Deuteronomy 4
15 “Take careful heed to yourselves, for you saw no form when the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire,
16 lest you act corruptly and make for yourselves a carved image in the form of any figure: the likeness of male or female,

This is referencing religious images. It can't be interpreted any other way. "You saw no form" is an indication of this. If you read further in this passage you will see why these things are forbidden. You will find nothing in the scriptures that allows for the making of these images. People will argue this and that but it's simply not there. It doesn't exist. I know because I've searched.

This is all I'm going to say regarding this passage.

I believe that scripture teaches marriage is between a man and a woman. There are many "Christian" churches who support, condone, accept, actively participate in same sex marriages. Their teaching is opposite of most denominations. Same with abortion, real presence in the Eucharist, baptism, OSAS, Sola Scriptura etc. etc etc....pick your subject.

Today's church is dripping with heresy. That's the main reason I don't attend.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is anyone who "continue to support the heretical teachings" Christians? Wouldn't that be anti-
Is anyone who "continue to support the heretical teachings" Christians? Wouldn't that be anti-Christian?

Since "Pope Francis is a walking contradiction to the Dogma of the faith" is he a Christian?

I didn't say "All Catholics are false Christians". As you may have noticed there is a question mark at the end of that sentence. That makes it a question, not a statement. I could have replaced Catholic and Mormon with EndTimeWine and Marymog and the QUESTION remains the same.

How can we know which denominations have false teachings or what the false teachings are?

I applaud your efforts to learn.

IHS...Mary
I believe a lot of what you believe. I do not believe in Papal Infallibility though . I believe the Dogma of faith is in the Eastern Orthodox Church as well. I just feel you should look into some of the heretical teachings of the Popes. Pope John Paul II was instrumental in dissolution of the faith. He pushed other religions lead to God just like Pope Francis. I am simply saying it is a mess. And I am sure it breaks the Lords heart.
Now I am assuming you are Eastern Orthodox based on the acronym IHS you are using. I know it is part of the RCC church- the acronym.

People need to be alert and aware, the deception is great. I am non denominational because I do not want to be associated with any denomination's heretical teachings.

Stay in your faith, stay within your denomination if it fills your need to commune with others. If something is wrong with what the Priest says, question him. Do not follow Pope Francis or anything presented in your denomination that is not kosher. Keep the Dogma of the faith alive and let Christ handle the rest. Honor the Mother of our Lord as Elisabeth and the apostles did. Honor the apostles . Pray for the Body of Christ. But realize wherever two or three gather in His name there too shall He be. We are bound by faith in His teachings , not reinvented doctrine composed by fallible men. Veneration means deep respectful love, adoration-we should have this for all members of the Body of Christ and this includes Mary Mother of our Lord and the saints, on earth and in heaven. Esteem and admonish one another in Christ. We are family, and should treat one another as such.

Pope Francis is NOT Christian. Just follow Christ and you will not go wrong. Just pray ! Rev. 6 :12 , the sixth seal is close at hand. This is going to put a pause on everything, and release us for a little bit from the beast system.The Lord is going to work all things out for our good. I personally do not attend any church now. I pray at home I break bread and sip wine in memory of Christ. I commune and talk about Christ with everyone I can. I read scripture and basically do as the first church did. The first churches were in the homes of the faithful. And as I said wherever two or three gather together in His name, there too shall He be, even here in this forum. God Bless! May your Blessed hope in Christ give you comfort. Mary mother of God pray for us, and our cohorts in battle O holy apostles, pray for us, Arch Angel Michael defend us in battle, Amen!

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question! I am Christian and I do not hold to any one denominations teachings entirely only the Word of God, entirely. And since every denomination has some truth, some may hold more truth than others, I embrace the truths they represent. They also have lies, I reject those lies.
What do you want to know about exactly? My denomination, THE BODY OF CHRIST. What were the first believers called? Christians! What did they practice? Christianity.

Most every believer I know will say the same thing though they are identified with a certain denomination.

When you say you embrace the truths they represent, and reject the lies you say they teach, then you are forming your doctrine which you believe Scripture is teaching. Then, you must decide how important to you are the doctrines you believe are true, so as to exclude others from fellowshipping or worshiping with you. Or, by which you do not include yourself with the worship of others. By this very act you form a denomination. Do you see the impossibility of what you are wanting to achieve?

I would say your denomination is not the Body Of Christ. The Body of Christ is who we, every born-again Christian, are. And, even though there be many denominations in Christianity, there is the unified body of believers that are united by the Holy Spirit. That unity exists already by the Spirit. We will differ in some areas of doctrine, but the unity is still there, though we recognize it or not. It is from God, by the Spirit.

There is nothing wrong with a believer leaving a certain denomination due to its moving away from what they believe is Scripture. The believer just has to decide what doctrines are the ones the Christian must believe. Just like the early church did. Dogma. And then try and find a group of believers who believes as close to his beliefs as possible.

If you try and force a unity of believers around doctrine, you then will find yourself as the next pope of your denomination. For, all must agree with your doctrine to be a part.

We cannot get away from denominations. It remains for us to study the Scriptures and prove them, and prove that our beliefs are supported by the Word of God. But to create a Christianity without denominations is like the dog chasing his tail.

Stranger

Reactions: GodsGrace