Exposing lies of all denominations, Pope Francis. Who is Mary? First of many threads!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are you part of a denomination? Do you belive your denomination holds ALL TRUTHS?

• Yes, I am part of a denomination and believe it holds ALL TRUTHS!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I am not part of a denomination. Willing to test all- with the WORD!

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at it this way. your denomination is a tin of green pain, another red, another blue another yellow, what you all have in common is that you are all denominations, but you are far from the same, if you take the yellow and mix with blue you get green, now you have mixture and confusion. Never meant to be this way, that why we are "ALL" given His spirit so we can "all " learn from Him, for those who are in Him, cannot be divided unlike denominations with there creeds, doctrines, traditions and beliefs.

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

and that is what religion and denominations have done, created division, teh devils best friends.

And when you separate yourself from any denomination or group of believers, you do the same thing. You create division. So, what do you do now? You have caused division in the Body of Christ.

Stranger

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when you separate yourself from any denomination or group of believers, you do the same thing. You create division. So, what do you do now?

Stranger

No, what I've done is removed myself from a situation that I view as spiritually hazardous. I created no division. I simply walked away from that set of teachings.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, what I've done is removed myself from a situation that I view as spiritually hazardous. I created no division. I simply walked away from that set of teachings.

Which is the same way denominations begin. Don't say you separate from them yet don't divide.

Stranger

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is the same way denominations begin. Don't say you separate from them yet don't divide.

Stranger

But I do say that. I have no followers and I follow no one but the Lord. The only division I've created is the one between myself and the teachings I've walked away from.

Tell me what you believe I've divided.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I do say that. I have no followers and I follow no one but the Lord. The only division I've created is the one between myself and the teachings I've walked away from.

Tell me what you believe I've divided.

You separate due to doctrine. The people you separate from will be saying the same. You are part of the Body of Christ. So, to separate yourself you create division in the Body.

Understand, I am not against separating due to doctrine. I think it is correct to do so. And that is how denominations are formed. Which is why I have been saying you can't get away from denominations.

I am against those who act like they are against and above denominations when in fact they prove the need for denominations when they separate from others. They do the same thing.

Stranger

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am against those who act like they are against and above denominations when in fact they prove the need for denominations when they separate from others. They do the same thing.

Stranger

That's actually not true, but I'm not going to bicker over it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And when you separate yourself from any denomination or group of believers, you do the same thing. You create division. So, what do you do now?

Stranger

Good point...which I have often pondered myself.
I being one who has separated from the organized church 20 years ago, after 30 years in the system. Agree some was wonderful and life giving and they flowed as Paul taught. "Every joint supplying" one had a song, hymn, tongue, prophesy, edification ..and some brought a good powerful life giving word(message)
Now , those days seem to be over ( we left England and came here to Canada...to help run a "church")...which we kept as an open floor for the body to share. ( then we moved here, for family health)
But sorry, I just can't be a part of the "one man band" type of gathering that is called "church". With one man at the top...and if your lucky a few elders under him..and the congregation (never called Body) just sitting listening like little birds.
In the 20 years we have been here we have tried...we've been everywhere...tried many "churches"...but never found an open floor or a real NT Holy Spirit gathering where the Holy Spirit leads the good people who He has called to the oversight.

Just saying....

Reactions: Job

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is amazing to me how Catholics who can see with their own eyes the lies that are coming out of the Vatican and continue to support the heretical teachings of Pope Francis and other previous Popes. Not all Catholics, but a vast majority of them blindly follow their deceptive rejection of Christ. They will choose to only show something of Pope Francis which shows him in a "GOOD LIGHT", I use that term loosely. Of course he has to appear to be for Christ for the most part to keep his base. But, there is no denying Pope Francis is a walking contradiction to the Dogma of the faith. Half a truth is the greatest lie of all, for it is meant to deceive. A lie is a lie and is recognized as such when it is BOLD FACED! But a deception is a half truth, it is mixed with lies and is meant to be deceptive through disguise- as Lucifer did as a serpent. Pope Francis can not have it both ways! He says he believes in God and follows Jesus yet his actions and words on another day are contrary to the Lords teachings. To embrace other religions because you say we are all children of God is a lie! Our adoption as children of the Father comes through Christ!
It is crafty to say, "Well, God made all people, therefore we are all God's children". Of course God made all people! Our being His children however, is freedom of choice! It is only through obedience to His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, that we are saved as His.
John14:6, Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the FATHER but by ME. To validate other faiths is a mockery of Christ and the cross. It is mockery of the Saints who died for the Word. St. Peter who is buried beneath the Vatican died for Christ not Roman's ( Mystery Babylon's false gods!) I say Mystery Babylon because Rome is!
When St. Peter penned his First Letter, he conclude it with, 1Peter 5:13, She who is in BABYLON, who is likewise chosen, sends you greetings; and so does my son Mark. Greet one another with the kiss of love. Peace to all of YOU THAT ARE IN CHRIST. St.Peter wrote in code. This was for the end time Church to understand that Rome is Babylon. For ancient Babylon had fallen way before Christ's coming. This ties into St. John's prophecy Rev17to chp.18. Also, these chapters, show there are true Christians in the RCC because in verses 4-5 of chp.18 Christ Himself says, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." What does this mean? It means reject the heresies of the Popes, Papal Infallibility is a fallacy! Stand firm on the doctrine of Christ! The Dogma of the faith is there, reject the lies! Come out of the Popes false teachings. Test all Popes words by Christ's, approve only the truths of "Catholicism". It does not mean run to another denomination either. For because of the Harlots adulteries apostate churches have risen as well. They are the harlots offspring. Not only have they reject heretic Popes but also, the first established Rites of the first Church. Stand only on the Word! The Harlots abominations are not other pagan religions which existed before her. But, the apostate Protestant faith and all its sects. They hold the Calvinist views of the sins of Mary, the rejection of venerating Saints which the bible clearly upholds. Not only did the Protestants reject Popes but, the Dogma of faith as well! Now I am not saying that there are not Protestants who do not truly love Christ either, I am saying they are missing fundamental truths of the faith and sadly the richness and fullness of the faith is missing for them. Also, just because the RCC chooses to call itself "Universal" does not mean they are the Universal faith of Christianity. Universal, concerning Christianity means: Christ is King of the Universe and all the Body of Christ, collectively worship the Universal KING! The Body of Christ is not a denomination, but rather a Universal truth which transcends time! The Body of Christ is the Church and truth is Universal! There are people of all denominations who desire TRUTH! All, who hold on to their denomination have been deceived in some way. I suggest taking a look at Popes and Protestant fathers DOCTRINES, test them with scripture, that which is false -reject and you will be standing only on the WORD.
Luke21:33 " Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away"
WE ARE TO BE HIS WORDS! When we utter what He says, when we stand on what he says we are as He is!

I am non denominational. I do not ascribe to the false teachings of any church fathers. I have but one Father which art in heaven! This will be a controversial thread and I will support my rebuttals to replies with scripture. People need to free themselves of denominations and test all things according to God's Word!
A BIG!! HERESY OF POPE FRANCIS, follows this. It is a deceptive way of rejecting Christ. By embracing other faiths and trying to partner them with Christ, is to reject Christ altogether . For faith in these other religions contradicts Christ's mission! This is about truth seeking. For truth is NOT as one makes it- or as one sees it, it is just so! It is irrefutable, undeniable, real, perfectly sound and loved by those who seek it! If you can not dispute what I am willing to debate and uphold with scripture, then it must be TRUTH! And therefore must be applied in action concerning being a TRUE FOLLOWER OF THE WORD!
Also, a video concerning Catholic vs Protestant.
One last point, if there are Orthodox who post here I would argue Mary Is the Immaculate Conception and just because a Christian of the RCC had it revealed to her does not make it a lie. I will prove veneration of Mary is not a sin to Protestants, and She is Not Co- Redemptrix as some of the RCC ascribe to as belief. She is a mediator between Christ and sinners, as are all who follow Christ. She is not put above Christ and the Father. I will prove Mary was purposed to embody Wisdom fully!
A lot to discuss, pick a point and give your view and I will address each accordingly!
No reason to get angry, this could be edifying!
I will take no offense to your understandings.
I am sure of what I know!
For me, this will be FUN!
God Bless!

Must you be so hateful and full of slander?
I notice you don't mention what lies are coming out of the Vatican, is it because you just made that up and you think everybody is stupid enough to believe you??
You do a lot of screaming about heresies Pope Francis is allegedly teaching but you don't name any of them either. You won't link to his official teachings because you will embarrass yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With all these denominations can it be said , there is CHRISTIAN UNITY? The battle is not against Christ, all those of different denominations say they love Christ. Yet, you can see there is NO, like mindedness. I would say this means we have to look at what has happen since the time of Miriam (Mary) and the apostles. Is what is going on the will of God? Was there this kind of division amongst the early believers? And NO!, the RCC is not the FIRST Church, like it likes to claim, the RCC was established in 380 AD
blah, blah, blah.
The evidence says otherwise. "established in 380"? what comic book did you get that whopper from?

THE WOMAN OF REVELATION 12, MARCHES ON! It is a season of change and rebirth! God Bless!
The woman of Rev. 12 is Mary, the Church and Israel, a triple meaning. You must mean the religious con artists who distort Rev. 17.
THE-_LARGEST-_CHARITABLE-_INSTITUTION.jpg

hey EndTimeWine, which of these would you burn down first?

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"...If they wish truly and effectively to oppose the world's tendency to reduce to powerlessness the Mystery of Redemption, they must profess together the same truth about the Cross.1The Cross! An anti-Christian outlook seeks to minimize the Cross, to empty it of its meaning, and to deny that in it man has the source of his new life. It claims that the Cross is unable to provide either vision or hope. Man, it says, is nothing but an earthly being, who must live as if God did not exist.

2. No one is unaware of the challenge which all this poses to believers. They cannot fail to meet this challenge. Indeed, how could they refuse to do everything possible, with God's help, to break down the walls of division and distrust, to overcome obstacles and prejudices which thwart the proclamation of the Gospel of salvation in the Cross of Jesus, the one Redeemer of man, of every individual?

I thank the Lord that he has led us to make progress along the path of unity and communion between Christians, a path difficult but so full of joy. Interconfessional dialogues at the theological level have produced positive and tangible results: this encourages us to move forward.

Nevertheless, besides the doctrinal differences needing to be resolved, Christians cannot underestimate the burden of long-standing misgivings inherited from the past, and of mutual misunderstandings and prejudices. Complacency, indifference and insufficient knowledge of one another often make this situation worse. Consequently, the commitment to ecumenism must be based upon the conversion of hearts and upon prayer, which will also lead to the necessary purification of past memories. With the grace of the Holy Spirit, the Lord's disciples, inspired by love, by the power of the truth and by a sincere desire for mutual forgiveness and reconciliation, are called to re-examine together their painful past and the hurt which that past regrettably continues to provoke even today. All together, they are invited by the ever fresh power of the Gospel to acknowledge with sincere and total objectivity the mistakes made and the contingent factors at work at the origins of their deplorable divisions. What is needed is a calm, clear-sighted and truthful vision of things, a vision enlivened by divine mercy and capable of freeing people's minds and of inspiring in everyone a renewed willingness, precisely with a view to proclaiming the Gospel to the men and women of every people and nation.

3. At the Second Vatican Council, the Catholic Church committed herself irrevocably to following the path of the ecumenical venture, thus heeding the Spirit of the Lord, who teaches people to interpret carefully the "signs of the times" . The experiences of these years have made the Church even more profoundly aware of her identity and her mission in history. The Catholic Church acknowledges and confesses the weaknesses of her members, conscious that their sins are so many betrayals of and obstacles to the accomplishment of the Saviour's plan. Because she feels herself constantly called to be renewed in the spirit of the Gospel, she does not cease to do penance. At the same time, she acknowledges and exalts still more the power of the Lord, who fills her with the gift of holiness, leads her forward, and conforms her to his Passion and Resurrection....
Ut Unam Sint On commitment to Ecumenism

EndTimeWine, stop your senseless persecution.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wounds to unity

817 In fact, "in this one and only Church of God from its very beginnings there arose certain rifts, which the Apostle strongly censures as damnable. But in subsequent centuries much more serious dissensions appeared and large communities became separated from full communion with the Catholic Church - for which, often enough, men of both sides were to blame."269 The ruptures that wound the unity of Christ's Body - here we must distinguish heresy, apostasy, and schism270 - do not occur without human sin:
Where there are sins, there are also divisions, schisms, heresies, and disputes. Where there is virtue, however, there also are harmony and unity, from which arise the one heart and one soul of all believers.271
818 "However, one cannot charge with the sin of the separation those who at present are born into these communities [that resulted from such separation] and in them are brought up in the faith of Christ, and the Catholic Church accepts them with respect and affection as brothers . . . . All who have been justified by faith in Baptism are incorporated into Christ; they therefore have a right to be called Christians, and with good reason are accepted as brothers in the Lord by the children of the Catholic Church."272

819 "Furthermore, many elements of sanctification and of truth"273 are found outside the visible confines of the Catholic Church: "the written Word of God; the life of grace; faith, hope, and charity, with the other interior gifts of the Holy Spirit, as well as visible elements."274 Christ's Spirit uses these Churches and ecclesial communities as means of salvation, whose power derives from the fullness of grace and truth that Christ has entrusted to the Catholic Church. All these blessings come from Christ and lead to him,275 and are in themselves calls to "Catholic unity."276

Toward unity

820 "Christ bestowed unity on his Church from the beginning. This unity, we believe, subsists in the Catholic Church as something she can never lose, and we hope that it will continue to increase until the end of time."277 Christ always gives his Church the gift of unity, but the Church must always pray and work to maintain, reinforce, and perfect the unity that Christ wills for her. This is why Jesus himself prayed at the hour of his Passion, and does not cease praying to his Father, for the unity of his disciples: "That they may all be one. As you, Father, are in me and I am in you, may they also be one in us, . . . so that the world may know that you have sent me."278 The desire to recover the unity of all Christians is a gift of Christ and a call of the Holy Spirit.279

Bible Christian hate cults continue to throw poop on the Church (in the name of Jesus). We hand them an olive branch and they spit on it. Ohhhh but Catholicism is evil and they are not???

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
blah, blah, blah.
The evidence says otherwise. "established in 380"? what comic book did you get that whopper from?

The woman of Rev. 12 is Mary, the Church and Israel, a triple meaning. You must mean the religious con artists who distort Rev. 17.
THE-_LARGEST-_CHARITABLE-_INSTITUTION.jpg

hey EndTimeWine, which of these would you burn down first?
I agree the woman of Revelation 12 is Mary. I believe it is a triple meaning. I believe in the TRUTHS of the Catholic Church. Perhaps you need to investigate more fully the messages of Mary and you will then understand what I am saying about Pope Francis. What is going to happen in Roman and the Vatican is what has been held back form the masses AND IS FATIMA'S LAST MESSAGE AND VERDICT,and is revealed in Revelation17&18. Keep following and justifying Pope Francis. It must be of no consequence to you - he denying the fullness of deity is in Christ ALONE! God Bless!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree the woman of Revelation 12 is Mary. I believe it is a triple meaning. I believe in the TRUTHS of the Catholic Church. Perhaps you need to investigate more fully the messages of Mary and you will then understand what I am saying about Pope Francis. What is going to happen in Roman and the Vatican is what has been held back form the masses AND IS FATIMA'S LAST MESSAGE AND VERDICT,and is revealed in Revelation17&18. Keep following and justifying Pope Francis. It must be of no consequence to you - he denying the fullness of deity is in Christ ALONE! God Bless!

I am non- denominational and look at all the denominations and have enough sense through faith by listening and observing , to discern from a lying spirit and one of truth. Here is your link. I do not ascribe to everything this man says, in other regards of certain opinions. I will not explain those things- that is not for you to know, but I agree that he is using Roman Catholic doctrine and encyclicals to prove what Francis is. I'm just saying, you, yourself can not deny the beliefs and words of former Popes and Saints of YOUR denomination which reject this Popes teachings . The WOMAN OF REV.12 Marches on, unbeknownst to you, I happen to know EXACTLY what is going on. And the retribution of the Lamb is going to set this Pope in his place and denominations STRAIGHT! I LOVE MOTHER MARY, I LOVE YESHUA AND I LOVE THE BODY OF CHRIST AND I LOVE TRUTH from whomever it comes from in CHRIST!GOD BLESS!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another link, about Pope John Paul II, enjoy. I use these links and his investigative pursuit to unveil heresy because you can follow along with the references yourself by purchasing the books referenced. This is a long tedious work, that I do. It helps to use others efforts to make clear the enormous task ahead for the Bride. I said in my post to reject LIES OF DENOMINATIONS!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is some information concerning Pope Benedict XVI. Just saying, because you are Catholic it is important for you to be informed about your fathers.
DO THEY UPHOLD THE HEAVENLY FATHER'S WORD?

Last edited:

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I read official teachings that you don't post, and I read the full context of what the Pope says. I don't watch twisted videos made by hate cults. Your "teacher" is you tube. What a joke.

You say you have no denomination but sit in judgement of all denominations. To do that you have to claim infallibility. That can only mean you are your own pope in a church of one. Your opinion rises above all. What a joke.

I think you have been poisoned by radical traditionalists that use Fatima for their own rebellious agenda. I am familiar with some of these groups and their falsehoods show in your posts. You don't believe in Fatima as you claim, you believe the enemies of the Church.

"I'm just saying, you, yourself can not deny the beliefs and words of former Popes and Saints of YOUR denomination which reject this Popes teachings ."

This reveals profound ignorance. Popes are bound to keep previous papal teachings, and the CC is not a denomination.

Using the Church to attack the Church is the worst form of anti-Catholicism.

quote-i-believe-in-god-not-in-a-catholic-god-the.jpg

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read official teachings that you don't post, and I read the full context of what the Pope says. I don't watch twisted videos made by hate cults. Your "teacher" is you tube. What a joke.
First of all you did not even watch them because you do not want to hear the truth. Youtube or not, Truth is truth. And this is not from a hate group BUT CATHOLICS! Who chose to use the forum of youtube to share WHAT CATHOLIC APPROVED TEACHERS have written before even these Popes arrived on the scene. Get the books Of THE CATHOLIC POPES AND SAINTS REFERENCED THEN DRAW YOUR CONCLUSION. You only prove yourself ignorant , when casting false accusations toward someone who has given you proof against your unfounded claims. As for cult, keep following Pope Francis which is the basis of your beliefs, not Christ's words " I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME." Even when given you- a direct Vatican post UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE, you say ,I have not given you any proof for my claims. Amazing! Now who is drinking the Kool-Aid?

Why did St. Peter call Rome Babylon at the end of his first letter? What is the Mystery Babylon in Rev.17-18? And why after her fall does the Hallelujah Rev19, commence? Say what you want, TRUTH IS TRUTH! I did my part for Holy Mother Mary. It is up to you to choose. Glory Be To YESHUA (Jesus) the Christ! God Bless!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You say you have no denomination but sit in judgement of all denominations. To do that you have to claim infallibility. That can only mean you are your own pope in a church of one. Your opinion rises above all. What a joke.

I think you have been poisoned by radical traditionalists that use Fatima for their own rebellious agenda. I am familiar with some of these groups and their falsehoods show in your posts. You don't believe in Fatima as you claim, you believe the enemies of the Church.

"I'm just saying, you, yourself can not deny the beliefs and words of former Popes and Saints of YOUR denomination which reject this Popes teachings ."

This reveals profound ignorance. Popes are bound to keep previous papal teachings, and the CC is not a denomination.

Using the Church to attack the Church is the worst form of anti-Catholicism.

quote-i-believe-in-god-not-in-a-catholic-god-the.jpg
Just proving my point he is a walking contradiction. One day it is this, another day it is that. AND HALF A TRUTH IS THE GREATEST LIE OF ALL! Seems to me Pope Francis needs to renege on a lot of false doctrine PUBLICLY, since it is to the public he feeds it . Again, Blind to the heresies and you only embrace a comment which only shows him in a "GOOD LIGHT". You confirm my post. No false accusations on my part. And izquotes.com is not an official site of the Vatican as you claim is your official source of Vatican knowledge, izquotes has quotes from a lot of people. They include a lot of garbage from celebs as well. And though this is, a quote from him it is just one of many, and many more outside of this have done more damage than good. The Woman of Rev.12 Marches On! God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just proving my point he is a walking contradiction.

Just so you know, you'll never get anywhere debating Kepha31. He's a die hard catholic and will never admit to the errors of his denomination.

Just saying...