Exposing the wolves that are undermining the church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Critical_Thinker

Jan 29, 2015
The key to fixing a problem is to know what's causing the problem in the first place. You can't fight what you cannot see. Unless a soldier on the battlefield can see his enemy, he will be vulnerable and exposed to danger.

Whether or not you call it a conspiracy theory, I think most Christians would agree that Western society is breaking down. I believe the decline of Christianity has contributed to this. However, it's not the outside, unbelieving world that is the real danger, the real danger are the hidden wolves that are trying to dumb down and change the word of God. Have you noticed that churches today are very politically correct and those who strictly follow the word of God are labelled as "fundamental." Many of the churches are now being run by women and gay pastors. Fornication, adultery, and divorce are now an epidemic within Christianity. Is this the result of Christians misunderstanding the gospel, or is there something more sinister at work?

To get straight to the point, in the UK, there is a government "charity" called Common Purpose. They're like a shadow government, also known as a change agent. They are funded by the big banks and are pro EU. They are involved in the police, education system, hospitals, local councils, and the church. Look up "Common Purpose exposed" and you can read all about it.

What they're doing is recruiting senior people who are in charge of hospitals, senior police officers, managers, pastors etc. And they are all working together to change society. They are like a cult with a political agenda. They are turning common sense on its head to cause confusion so that they can replace our institutions with EU run institutions.

Some months ago I decided to find out for myself. I started looking up churches in the UK and discovered that many churches were using the words "Common Purpose." I emailed one pastor and put in a freedom of information request. He admitted that he was part of Common Purpose and that he had sent some of his church leaders on a Common Purpose course.

I don't know about you, but in my experience, pastors seem like politically correct lemmings. They teach a soft, cuddly, politically correct version of the gospel. The fear of the Lord has vanished from most churches, or so it seems. This has led to many Christians living compromised lifestyles.

In the US I think the same agenda is at work, but they probably don't use the name Common Purpose. Still, look up "Common Purpose exposed" and research it for yourself. And next time you're at church, ask your pastor about this and see what he says. Here is a video on Common Purpose being exposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmMArP235Oc

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Critical_Thinker said:
They teach a soft, cuddly, politically correct version of the gospel. The fear of the Lord has vanished from most churches, or so it seems. This has led to many Christians living compromised lifestyles.
And the annihilation of hell you preach is not soft and cuddly?? <_<

Critical_Thinker

Jan 29, 2015
ATP said:
And the annihilation of hell you preach is not soft and cuddly?? <_<
No it isn't. The lake of fire will be painful, and those who suffer this fate will never have the chance to live again. They shall not see life, ever again. That is hardly soft and cuddly.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Critical_Thinker said:
No it isn't. The lake of fire will be painful, and those who suffer this fate will never have the chance to live again. They shall not see life, ever again. That is hardly soft and cuddly.
Ok, so you admit the lake of fire will be painful but not eternal? Hmm..

Since nonbelievers will be annihilated, how long is the duration in the lake of fire. 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, 5 years?

Critical_Thinker

Jan 29, 2015
ATP said:
Ok, so you admit the lake of fire will be painful but not eternal? Hmm..

Since nonbelievers will be annihilated, how long is the duration in the lake of fire. 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, 5 years?
You're asking me a question that only God knows the answer to. But the Bible does teach that some will suffer more than others. Someone like Adolf Hitler will suffer longer than someone with fewer sins. And yes I believe the lake of fire will be painful but not eternal. What's wrong with that?

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Critical_Thinker said:
And yes I believe the lake of fire will be painful but not eternal. What's wrong with that?
It's just not biblical, that's all. Let's continue in the hell thread.

Critical_Thinker

Jan 29, 2015
ATP said:
It's just not biblical, that's all. Let's continue in the hell thread.
I believe it is very Biblical; however, this forum is about the wolves in the church, which is why I posted a video. Let's not go off topic.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
CT...good post...look up Henry Makow website....and Veterans today website...Henry's website connects all the dots about who is destroying society, who is taking over the world ie New World order/world government, and the role the treasonous morally bankrupt politicans are playing in all of this...excellent information.

katabole

Nov 11, 2010
The true North
The historical Jesus of the Gospel accounts is not at all liked in modern schools of Theology. Jesus was a disturber and a malcontent, an enemy of the status quo who fought the religious establishment of His day and opposed the Scribes and Pharisees in the very bitterest of language. And there is certainly an element of truth in the statement that He was eventually brought to trial for, "He stirreth up the people".

The main problem as I see it today, is that the majority of Christian Churches simply do not teach what is written in the Bible, that Christians have become "pew potatoes" and the sheep starve because they are either afraid of offending someone, they are only in it for the money or they are simply false to begin and are confederate with worldism and then they cave in and submit when the smallest amount of persecution arises. They have lost their saltiness. They are either lukewarm or dead. Jesus' words offended people of His day. His words still offend people today. And He knew they would.

Frankly, I see Lucifer's deception all through the world and especially in the Christian churches. Lucifer would like nothing more than all Christians to wimp out and not be controversial against Lucifer's conspiracy. And of course, Lucifer's conspiracy is that Jesus Christ is not God, is not the only Son of God and that His Word doesn't matter.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

As an honest atheist I spoke to a number of years ago said, "We adopted the morals of Christianity that we liked. Then we removed the parts that we didn't like, namely, any condemnation of our personal sexual behavior and especially the concept of God".

This poem by Steve Turner illustrates the atheistic worldview and the deception and delusion that many churches have embraced in this age of Secularism:

CREED

We believe in MarxFreudDarwinism.
We believe that everything is OK
as long as you don’t hurt anyone,
to the best of your definition of hurt,
and to the best of your definition of knowledge.

We believe in sex before, during and after marriage.
We believe in the therapy of sin;
we believe that adultery's fun.
we believe that sodomy's OK
we believe that taboos are taboo.

We believe that everything is getting better
despite evidence to the contrary.
The evidence must be investigated.
You can prove anything with evidence.

We believe there is something in horoscopes, UFO’s and bent spoons.
Jesus was a good man just like Buddha
Mohammed and ourselves.
He was a good moral teacher although we think
that his good morals were really bad.

We believe that all religions are basically the same,
at least the ones we read were.
They all believe in love and goodness.They only differ on matters of
creation, sin, heaven, hell, God, and salvation.

We believe that after death comes Nothing
because when you ask the dead what happens
they say nothing.
If death is not the end, if the dead have lied,
then it’s compulsory heaven for all
except perhaps Hitler, Stalin and Genghis Kahn.

We believe in Masters and Johnson.
What’s selected is average.
What’s average is normal.
What’s normal is good.

We believe in total disarmament.
We believe there are direct links between
warfare and bloodshed.
American’s should beat their guns into tractors
and the Russians would be sure to follow.

We believe that man is essentially good.
It’s only his behaviour that lets him down.
This is the fault of society.
Society is the fault of conditions.
Conditions are the fault of society.

We believe that each man must find the truth
that is right for him.
Reality will adapt accordingly.
The universe will readjust. History will alter.
We believe there is no absolute truth
except the truth that there is no absolute truth.

We believe in the rejection of creeds.

If Chance be the Father of all flesh,
disaster is His rainbow in the sky.
And when you hear "State of Emergency",
"Sniper Kills Ten", "Troops on Rampage",
"Youths Go Looting", "Bomb Blasts School",
it is but the sound of man worshiping his maker.

When Jesus says there will be famines in Matt 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21, I believe he was referencing the verse below. Millions of people are starving for truth in the world and they are not receiving sustenance from the vast majority of churches. Christians essentially have banned God from the churches. Why then would it not be full of wolves?

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Reactions: Born_Again

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
The reason why there are wolves in the faith is because the church abandoned the order the King established. They returned to the old levitical one.

This means that the whole faith can be cut and sliced as needed to suit their purpose.

This schism has caused great suffering and disarray. It's the linchpin of why things are so wrong.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pom2014 said:
The reason why there are wolves in the faith is because the church abandoned the order the King established. They returned to the old levitical one.

This means that the whole faith can be cut and sliced as needed to suit their purpose.

This schism has caused great suffering and disarray. It's the linchpin of why things are so wron
Okay, here is where I challenge the followers of Christ. My challenge is this: We have identified a problem, no to mention fellow Christians that are going straight to hell. Knowing this, what are we doing about it? Does Christ just want us to shrug it off and say "better them than me"? We see so many problems in the church and profess to be Christ's "Whistle blowers" but more or less we sit back and think "I feel better knowing this". But we do not go forward and correct them.

So at this point was all the research wasted effort? Just asking.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Critical_Thinker said:
I think most Christians would agree that Western society is breaking down.
I don't think so at all. I can't imagine looking back on the days of institutionalized slavery, Jim Crow laws, misogyny, child labor, genocide of Native peoples, etc., and thinking them the good ol' days. I think the main people who pine for those times belong to the group that used to run the show, i.e., white males.

I don't know about you, but in my experience, pastors seem like politically correct lemmings. They teach a soft, cuddly, politically correct version of the gospel. The fear of the Lord has vanished from most churches, or so it seems. This has led to many Christians living compromised lifestyles.
Not everyone responds to a fear-based approach to God. A lot of people are instantly turned off by religion-via-threat.

Reactions: Born_Again