ezekiel 11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
verse 1 - 13 some say they are here among us some say they are under us some say they are flying thru the air but i will stay on what i have been lead to that their planet being destroyed some may have excaped before or during moreover they stand at the east gate being earth their plan is to rule earth the plan is to set themself up as god moreover my god when he comes it will be with great power and glory and all will be burnt up even the works of the flesh and the earth will roll to and fro and never again recover and will be cast into the utter court

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
ezekiel said:
verse 1 - 13 some say they are here among us some say they are under us some say they are flying thru the air but i will stay on what i have been lead to that their planet being destroyed some may have excaped before or during moreover they stand at the east gate being earth their plan is to rule earth the plan is to set themself up as god moreover my god when he comes it will be with great power and glory and all will be burnt up even the works of the flesh and the earth will roll to and fro and never again recover and will be cast into the utter court
Push the bong away , get some fresh air , see a mental health professional , and try not to be so paranoid.