FACTS ABOUT ABORTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible repeatedly declares the one does not become a living being until God breathes into its nostrils the breath of life.

So the Bible definition of a living being is quite clear, and it cannot happen until the fetus exits the womb. Your choice: Believe what God says, or make up your own fantasy.
Whose fantasy ?
Jesus was alive BEFORE exiting the womb,
as also was Yochanan the immerser,
and all others as related in and throughout all Scripture.

To believe otherwise is to deny Jesus.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
FACT NUMBER 10

In a new video released by the same organization that conducted an undercover investigation into Planned Parenthood’s sale of aborted baby parts, the procurement manager for Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR), which services Planned Parenthood locations in southern California, acknowledged under oath that about every couple of months, an aborted baby “falls out” of his or her mother intact and she is presented with a whole child to dissect. Sometimes, she said, she can see hearts “beating independently” from babies who are not extracted intact.

And what happens to babies born alive? Killed and dissected. So compassionate don't you think?

Reactions: historyb

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jim B said
Many, many pregnancies are terminated because their are fetal anomalies which gives the fetus no chance of survival and/or it puts the mother's life at risk.[/QUOTE\]

It seems you're trying to say that the majority reasons that there are abortions is because of fetal anomalies which give the fetus no chance to survive and/it puts the mothers life at risk. If this is what you're trying to say then I disagree. The majority reasons that most get abortions is because it's inconvenient for them to have a child in their lives at that point in their lives.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stan B said
The Bible repeatedly declares the one does not become a living being until God breathes into its nostrils the breath of life.[/QUOTE\]

The scriptures show in one incident in the scriptures where God blew the breath of life in Adams nostrils and he became a living being. I haven't seen any scriptures where God did that to everyone who was born. Biology or genetics took over after God created Adam and Eve. When a embryo is in the womb of the woman the embryo has oxygen throughout its cells during the pregnancy. So the human life growing in the womb of a woman is already a living human.

Dr. J. Glenn comments: “The viable embryo in the uterus IS a human individual, and therefore destroying it, is a violation of the sixth commandment.”—The Bible and Modern Medicine, 1963, p. 176.

Every human life is important to Jehovah. Even an unborn baby is precious to him. Under the Law of Moses, if a person accidentally hurt a pregnant woman and either she or her baby died, Jehovah held that person guilty of manslaughter. This meant that even though it was an accident, someone had been killed and the life had to be compensated for. (Read Exodus 21:22, 23.) To God, an unborn baby is a living person. Knowing that, how do you think he feels about abortion? How do you think he feels when he sees millions of unborn babies killed every year?

For those who try to state that the Hebrew scriptures in Exodus is only speaking about the woman, Bible lexicographers state that the wording of the Hebrew text “apparently renders it impracticable to refer the words to injury done to the woman alone.” Note, too, that the Bible says nothing about the age of the embryo or fetus being a factor in Jehovah’s judgment.

God’s interest in a human life begins before birth. The psalmist David wrote, saying to God: “You kept me screened off in the belly of my mother. . . . Your eyes saw even the embryo of me, and in your book all its parts were down in writing.”—Psalm 139:13-16; Ecclesiastes 11:5.

The lives of millions of unborn children are deliberately ended each year by abortion. Is this morally right? Some argue that the unborn baby is not conscious of life and is incapable of existing outside the womb. But that is also basically true of a newborn baby. At birth it has no grasp of life’s meaning, nor could it continue existing apart from constant care. The living cell formed at conception becomes such a baby if not interfered with. So if taking the life of a newborn is viewed as a crime nearly everywhere, and tremendous efforts are made to save even premature babies, why, then, is it not also a crime to take the life of the unborn? Why should life be viewed as sacred only after it leaves the womb and not also while inside the womb?

The important thing is not just how men view matters but what God, the Giver of life, says. To Jehovah the life of the unborn child is precious, not to be trifled with. He gave a law to ancient Israel specifically protecting that life. If, in a struggle between two men, a pregnant woman was injured or a miscarriage resulted, this law set forth strict penalties. (Exodus 21:22, 23) Taking the life of an unborn child deliberately would be even more serious. According to God’s law, anyone who deliberately took human life was to be sentenced to death as a murderer. (Numbers 35:30, 31) God maintains the same high regard for life now.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely correct!! And BTW, it was only one person, and you have misquoted him. I don't go by what some insignificant person says. That's a delusion. I go by what Scripture says.
Not “one person” Stan...many persons who completely disagree with your unbiblical interpretation...Thou shalt not slay the child by procuring abortion; nor, again, shalt thou destroy it after it is born” (Letter of Barnabas 19 [A.D. 74]).

And near that place I saw another strait place . . . and there sat women. . . . And over against them many children who were born to them out of due time sat crying. And there came forth from them rays of fire and smote the women in the eyes. And these were the accursed who conceived and caused abortion” (The Apocalypse of Peter 25 [A.D. 137]).

And so on and so on for 2000 years until Stan came along in 2020 and disagreed with scripture

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is really not an issue that comes up on a daily basis, but those were basically the instructions I gave the doctors as my wife was dying.
Would you give the same instructions to an OBGYN if your child was born not breathing?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whose fantasy ?
Jesus was alive BEFORE exiting the womb,
as also was Yochanan the immerser,
and all others as related in and throughout all Scripture.

To believe otherwise is to deny Jesus.

Are you Jesus or Yochanan? Their births were supernatural.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Jesus or Yochanan? Their births were supernatural.
Every birth is supernatural. No human can create life at all. (except as God Says - in the tongue is life and death)....

As Jesus and everyone abiding in Him, one with Jesus and with the Father, knows, taking any human life is wrong, it is sin, when it is motivated by selfish man/men. This includes any and every human life created by the Father in the womb.

No conception occurs, except the Father Gives Life. Apart from the Creator, there is no life, nor giving of life.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not “one person” Stan...many persons who completely disagree with your unbiblical interpretation...Thou shalt not slay the child by procuring abortion; nor, again, shalt thou destroy it after it is born” (Letter of Barnabas 19 [A.D. 74]).

I am quite familiar with the Epistle of Barnabas, and the abundance of anti-Biblical nonsense he tried to add to the Bible. His writings were totally rejected by the church as non-canonical.

I am familiar with the Early Church Fathers, and none of them held the Barnabas view.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Multitudes with guilty consciences deny continually that the human being in the womb is a gift from God.
They cannot comprehend that God wants them to repent and can and will forgive them, in perfect harmony with all of His Word, as written, and they are subject to judgment, as with or for any sin that is not repented of , any sin that is not paid for by the blood of Jesus, as written.
It seems a mental or emotional escape to continue to claim that a baby is not a human, and it is no known excuse for murder.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure that an OBGYN would not be seeking my opinion on the matter.
Amen.
Like the Apostles said, man's opinion is not worth anything.

Only God's Opinion (Eternal, True) lasts.

(man's opinions are here today, gone tomorrow, like grass that grows one day, and is burned up the next day)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Children are a gift from the Lord;
they are a reward from him"

Not fetuses!
Making up wrong definitions to protect a false gospel is accursed, no matter who does, from the lowest to the highest.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And near that place I saw another strait place . . . and there sat women. . . . And over against them many children who were born to them out of due time sat crying. And there came forth from them rays of fire and smote the women in the eyes. And these were the accursed who conceived and caused abortion” (The Apocalypse of Peter 25 [A.D. 137]).

And so on and so on for 2000 years until Stan came along in 2020 and disagreed with scripture
The Apocalypse of Peter is hardly Scripture!!

But Scripture demands abortion of fetuses which are the produce of and immoral relationship:

"If you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

Abortion was so common in those days, that they even had a potion to induce abortion.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am quite familiar with the Epistle of Barnabas, and the abundance of anti-Biblical nonsense he tried to add to the Bible. His writings were totally rejected by the church as non-canonical.

I am familiar with the Early Church Fathers, and none of them held the Barnabas view.
Lol....Barnabas didn’t try to add anything to the Bible because there was no bible at the time.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apostates who butcher the English language to support their apostasy are about as one can stoop.
I can't argue with you there - I'm not going to stoop down with you to that level with you, but will only continue to offer God's Word and God's Directions as God Directs, in line with all Scripture.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sure that an OBGYN would not be seeking my opinion on the matter.
But the doctor caring for your wife would seek your opinion? You are a walking oxymoron which is why your position on abortion is laughable