FACTS ABOUT ABORTION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apocalypse of Peter is hardly Scripture!!

But Scripture demands abortion of fetuses which are the produce of and immoral relationship:

"If you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

Abortion was so common in those days, that they even had a potion to induce abortion.
I never said it was scripture. You have failed to produce anything from scripture and historical Christianity that says abortion is not murder. Everything you say is opposite of both that is why you adhere to a false doctrine. BTW...murder was common in those days also so your analogy doesn’t work

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
footnote: Jesus and the Jews and the Israelites and the Apostles all had the Bible, the Scripture, TORAH and Tanakh and Psalms and Prophets, already for many centuries (maybe thousands of years).

Jesus was taught Torah Perfectly by Joseph and Mary , as required by Torah, as the faithful and righteous Jews likewise taught their children from conception thru birth through their life and lives.
The Bible is a compilation of the OT and NT. First century Judaism and Christianity did not agree on what was canonical therefore there was no bible in the 1st century as we know it today

historical Mary

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the doctor caring for your wife would seek your opinion? You are a walking oxymoron which is why your position on abortion is laughable

That is merely the doctor's medical-ethic obligation, sort of like the "Do not resuscitate" mandate. Maybe he could have given her another day or two, of intense pain. It was not a question of if my wife would die, but when! She died within the hour.

As for abortion, you simply reject everything Scripture has to say about when one becomes a living being. I am a Christian, so I believe the Bible. You apparently do not.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any LIFE, taken by man, in the womb, or anywhere anytime, God judges.

Call LIFE what you will.... that won't change God's Judgment.

Twisting the Bible as an excuse for murder ? No, not permitted.

As for abortion, you simply reject everything Scripture has to say about when one becomes a living being. I am a Christian, so I believe the Bible. You apparently do not.

Reactions: Marymog

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never said it was scripture. You have failed to produce anything from scripture and historical Christianity that says abortion is not murder. Everything you say is opposite of both that is why you adhere to a false doctrine. BTW...murder was common in those days also so your analogy doesn’t work

Of course abortion and murder are distant issues for anyone who understands English.

Not only for the Christian era, but for all time, the Bible hasn't a single syllable about abortion being wrong!! That's good enough for me.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course abortion and murder are distant issues for anyone who understands English.

Not only for the Christian era, but for all time, the Bible hasn't a single syllable about abortion being wrong!! That's good enough for me.
Looks like wrong bible and wrong spirit to me.

Reactions: Marymog

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Looks like wrong bible and wrong spirit to me.

Well . . . then quote from your Bible where it says "Thou shalt not have an abortion." A rather simplistic approach which would settle the matter. Even if it is the wrong Bible which you claim to embrace.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is merely the doctor's medical-ethic obligation, sort of like the "Do not resuscitate" mandate. Maybe he could have given her another day or two, of intense pain. It was not a question of if my wife would die, but when! She died within the hour.

It’s a HUMANE obligation when it comes to a infant AND you are dodging. Why? Because scripture, Christian history and logic are against your unbiblical stance

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who taught you your bizarre beliefs?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well . . . then quote from your Bible where it says "Thou shalt not have an abortion." A rather simplistic approach which would settle the matter. Even if it is the wrong Bible which you claim to embrace.
You were already appraised of the Scripture, and denied it. Nothing more can be accomplished other than warning others of the false spirit that approves of murder.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote from the Bible what writings are to be in the Bible. You keep losing...are you tired yet

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s a HUMANE obligation when it comes to a infant AND you are dodging. Why? Because scripture, Christian history and logic are against your unbiblical stance

There is a humane obligation to a lump of clay sloshing around inside a womb?? Is that the best you can come up with, after being unable to find a scrap Scripture to support your highly flawed hypothesis??

If you reject the Bible, then what kind of a non-Biblical religion do you bow to??

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You were already appraised of the Scripture, and denied it. Nothing more can be accomplished other than warning others of the false spirit that approves of murder.
If you figure a non-living lump of clay can be murdered, then maybe you should set aside some time to learn English. Start with a dictionary!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God!! He taught them to me through His Scripture.
Curiouser and curiouser . ....

god taught a lot of people on earth that murder is okay - he even promotes it and welcomes (with false acceptance, as he gets them themselves killed later when God Almighty Permits) .....

god (of this world) promotes all kinds of deception, confusion, killing, stealing and destroying, as written.....

only a few people escape his deception.....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for clarification. (as if (you believe) Jesus in Mary's Womb was a lump of clay.... )
or
any other life God gave ....

tch tch....

I don't know at all if that is what? ... a trick (someone tricked you), or results of /a symptom of deception, or of illness, spiritual or physical or mental ?

What god of this world calls people/ persons/ souls/ babies "a non-living lump of clay" ?

Seeing the heart beat, the movement and sounds of the babies in the womb, there is no one I know on earth nor in heaven (except the devil and the demons) that calls the baby there a life-less , non-living, lump of clay .....
If you figure a non-living lump of clay can be murdered, then maybe you should set aside some time to learn English. Start with a dictionary!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quote from the Bible what writings are to be in the Bible. You keep losing...are you tired yet
All the writings God gave us in His message to us given in Scripture. The canon of the Old Testament was confirmed at the Council of Jerusalem AD 168, and the canon of NT Scripture was confirmed by the Early Church Fathers, as confirmed by Athanasius.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for clarification. (as if (you believe) Jesus in Mary's Womb was a lump of clay.... ) or any other life God gave ....

What god of this world calls people/ persons/ souls/ babies "a non-living lump of clay" ?
The God of the Bible, not that you seem to have ever read it, because you never quote it. You just make a lot of noise. What kind of a piece of scum god says we are a lump of clay?? The God of Job!! The god you seem to hate!

“The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
“Refute me if you can;
Array yourselves before me, take your stand.
“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of the clay.
Job 33:44

Duh!!