• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
First thanks for the reply, second, the Spirit don't make suggestions. third, "continue?", or practice sin? are you kidding? listen up,

Romans 6:1 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?" Romans 6:2 "God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?"Romans 6:3 "Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?"Romans 6:4 "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."Romans 6:5 "For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:"Romans 6:6 "Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin."Romans 6:7 "For he that is dead is freed from sin."Romans 6:8 "Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:"Romans 6:9 "Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him."Romans 6:10 "For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God."Romans 6:11 "Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord."Romans 6:12 "Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof." (READ THAT AGAIN) Romans 6:13 "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God."

WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD VERSE 12, now lets see the result.

while at John 8 when finish reading there come over to, 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."1 John 1:10 "If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." SINNERS DON'T CONFESS SINS, CHRISTIANS DO.

1 John 5:16 "If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it." 1 John 5:17 "All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death."
PICJAG

The Word is God, understand? As all can see through Scriptures you posted, what prevails is the Word of God: Not the spirit that is within you who suggests surreptitiously, stealthily, that who received salvation offered by JESUS can continue sinning.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that because I disagree with you, you will grab at just about anything you can, and hold it against me...always the way.
You are the one making me out a baby.

And yes, it does seem to be the way.

No refutation of my assertion, just this same old same old.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's even better than this is to learn the Bible in it's fulness.

I don't mind examining together with you any passage in the Bible which you think means that some who are born again will not in fact appear in glory with Christ, even though this is what is written.

And there are many more passages which tell us about the permanence of our salvation.

Hebrews 13:9 is another, for He has promised, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Do you not believe that either?

Much love!

People need to look at the bible and only the bible sometimes and then decide for themselves, that is unless they want to be led astray because a lie seems more desirable.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one making me out a baby.

See, there you go taking the pic out of context completely and accusing me of someting I did not do.

The pacifier represented a false docterine and I was very clear on that, but go ahead and see what you want to see as that seems to be the norm for some of you..always the way

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where does the bible say:

accept the offer ?
That would be in Romans 5:18; where if it is not the offer of a free gift that is being spoken of, you have Universalism.

And if the offer is Jesus Christ Himself, then John 1:12 speaks of this as well.

Also Revelation 3:20 and Revelation 22:17.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the exact wording or are you seriousely asking me to prove to you that God offers us salvation?
your words of accepting an offer. so say what you mean and mean what you say otherwise you are equating the bible with your own words.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
KJV as Pauline Theology.
Go and learn what that is, and you'll discover..."that is Behold".......
FIND OUT.

You're just kicking, if the things you have posted were true, you would have posted them. Why didn't you? Because the things you have written here they are not true, they are lies, such as this deceitful answer you gave me.

I challenge you to copy and paste from the source where you got the content of your theory as you mentioned.

Reactions: TheslightestID

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your words of accepting an offer. so say what you mean and mean what you say otherwise you are equating the bible with your own words.

I said exactly what I mean. Accepting salvation can be said in many ways and still mean exactly what it does in the bible. You are playing a silly little game by asking for exact wording, and claiming somthing is wrong if I do not use exact wording.

But if you insist...

Where does the bible say:

God begins salvation since Salvation is of the Lord.

Please don't waste our time with your games, not to mention making accusations towards others of things you yourself are just as guilty of, and guilty of often.

The levels to which they will stoop...astonishing.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You can either back up your claim or not, if you cannot, it must be false as yours apparently is.

You are right, I agree with you.

The presence of his spirit here is to be tempting my brothers in Christ, just as he did 2000 years ago with our Master, the Lord JESUS, in the desert in Israel exactly where he is from, and here he comes to continue his demonic work. But it will be cast into the bottomless pit now in this current time of the Apocalypse.

Ephesians 6:v.12-18

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. - that is in heavenly places as is written in Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21 -

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about
with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

16 Above all,
taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye -we -
shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation,
and the Sword of the Spirit (Hebrews 4:v.12&13), which is the Word of God: - The Word is God -

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance
and supplication for all saints;

Reactions: TheslightestID

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, I agree with you.

The presence of his spirit here is to be tempting my brothers in Christ, just as he did 2000 years ago with our Master, the Lord JESUS, in the desert in Israel exactly where he is from, and here he comes to continue his demonic work. But it will be cast into the bottomless pit now in this current time of the Apocalypse.

Ephesians 6:v.12-18

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. - that is in heavenly places as is written in Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21 -

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about
with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

16 Above all,
taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye -we -
shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation,
and the Sword of the Spirit (Hebrews 4:v.12&13), which is the Word of God: - The Word is God -

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance
and supplication for all saints;

All true.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
That is complete hogwash, and I've heard it before, it's something our feel good preachers slip by those who don't know any better but just listen to them, and take there word for it without even thinking.

So, just for a moment, lets think. Just because we cannot put a baby back in the womb does not make it true we cannot be unborn again or can't lose our salvation, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other....its a trick, or the power of suggestion that makes that work. One is physically imposible and the other is not, and how they put something so ludicrous over on people is beyond me.

Some are so simple minded, they dont know any better than to listen to such false teaching, yet others just want to belive an easier way than the truth so they do. In the end, that is on them for believing lies, not to mention teaching them to those who do not know any better. God is going to to be very angry with those who lead his childeren astray...very angry.

In short, everyone here can see Satan's cunning in using his messengers to throw stumbling blocks before our fellow brothers in Christ, but we are not ignorant of his devices and traps.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In short, everyone here can see Satan's cunning in using his messengers to throw stumbling blocks before our fellow brothers in Christ, but we are not ignorant of his devices and traps.

It suprises me that anyone calling themselves a Christian can be so reckless with scripture and have no guilty feelings about it at all. I mean I can understand somone misunderstanding the bible but this goes way beond that.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Let's think about the implications of Colossians 3:

1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4) When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Risen with Christ, having died, this is the born again, those who have been immersed into Jesus in His death and resurrection. They will appear with Christ in glory. They simply will.

Scripture cannot be broken. God's Word will not be undone. Those who have died with Christ, who are risen with Him, all will be there. None missing.

The born again do not die again.

The one who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?

I Agree. I believe. Furthermore, we know that "In JESUS was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not". John 1:v.4-5 . Verses 11-12
11 JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not. 12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. Alleluia! The Word is God.

We, the believers in Christ JESUS, have the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall God not with JESUS also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8

2Thessalonians 2:v.7-12
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, -Heaven?Ephesians 1:v.3-

8 In flaming FIRE taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not His gospel, gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power;

10 When He shall come to be glorified in His saints -alleluia -, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in this Day. - T
he Lord's Day - the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ -

11 Wherefore also we pray always, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know you, I know who you is..

Your post was very colorful.
You said you know who i "is".
Well, who i "is", is"...(on a Christian Forum).... = someone who helps sincere believers who are trapped in a sinning and confessing deceived mindset, escape it.

That is who i "is".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Because, the one who does the will of God abideth (sinneth not, .

Yet you have stated that you sin, while you keep ranting about "abiding".
So, your abiding has failed, how many times?
So, i guess you really are way way beyond confused.
Here you are talking about "not sinning", yet you have told us that you sin.

So, if you want to try to actually answer why a person who is saved by the blood of Jesus, is kept saved, no matter what they DO........ if you want to try to answer this........ go right ahead.
But because you are a self saver, you have an impossible task ahead...... to try to answer that question.

Reactions: HisLife

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just kicking, if the things you have posted were true, you would have posted them. Why didn't you? Because the things you have written here they are not true, they are lies, such as this deceitful answer you gave me.

I challenge you to copy and paste from the source where you got the content of your theory as you mentioned.
Perhaps you misunderstand. What he teaches is from Scripture. If you are serious about it, interested, I'd be happy to show you where.

Much love!