• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Please stop trying to confuse a very simple issue...either back your comments up with scripture when asked to or not.

Is what you just said like not backing up your dishonesty by never posting a quote?

In some ways you remind me of a Catholic that is here, who will chase you around and say....>"see, i destroyed you, i ended you, you are done, you are burned, and that is because i have destroyed your theology, i have proven you are ....blah, blah, blah"..
And he does this so much, and never actually proves anything, but by constantly reiterating that you are "beaten, destroyed, ruined, destroyed,",, the simple minded become fooled by this TECHNIQUE, and believe it.
So, in a similar way, if you keep saying that a person is deceiving, yet you never quote and you never prove it....then once again, this is just a technique that someone uses, who has other place to go.

So, I love it when someone quotes me, as then i can teach more truth.
Please do it.
Start anytime.

Here let me make it easy for you..
If you read something i write, be sure to notice if im "speaking scripture", yet, not as a verse, as i do this all the time.
And believers who read me, and are really familiar with verses, pick up on this, and often they know where the verse is, in the bible.
See, when you have taught a long time, this happens a lot....you "talk verses", in sentences, yet you dont quote the verse and put a CH and "" """ around it, because you just stated it inside the teaching itself.
You've probably not noticed that.... but you should, if you can.

So, feel free to post my quotes, and i will show you where the verses that support it are found, (if i didnt already), and if you would like, i will teach more about that quote and relate it to more doctrine.
Happy to do it for you.
If you like, post a THREAD.....>"Will Behold Please explain these Quote", and i'll meet you there.
np.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, all This is why im talking to you and a few others.. constantly.
See, heretics find me, and this allows the sincere learners, the real students of theology, who are wanting more LIGHT, to find it, by reading how i deal on Threads and with heretics.

The sincere learner should be able to easily back up what he teaches wth scripture when asked to. Its such a simple concept, yet you refuse to do so when asked.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is what you just said like not backing up your dishonesty by never posting a quote?

In some ways you remind me of a Catholic that is here, who will chase you around and say....>"see, i destroyed you, i ended you, you are done, you are burned, and that is because i have destroyed your theology, i have proven you are ....blah, blah, blah"..
And he does this so much, and never actually proves anything, but by constantly reiterating that you are "beaten, destroyed, ruined, destroyed,",, the simple minded become fooled by this TECHNIQUE, and believe it.
So, in a similar way, if you keep saying that a person is deceiving, yet you never quote and you never prove it....then once again, this is just a technique that someone uses, who has other place to go.

So, I love it when someone quotes me, as then i can teach more truth.
Please do it.
Start anytime.

Here let me make it easy for you..
If you read something i write, be sure to notice if im "speaking scripture", yet, not as a verse, as i do this all the time.
And believers who read me, and are really familiar with verses, pick up on this, and often they know where the verse is, in the bible.
See, when you have taught a long time, this happens a lot....you "talk verses", in sentences, yet you dont quote the verse and put a CH and "" """ around it, because you just stated it inside the teaching itself.
You've probably not noticed that.... but you should, if you can.

So, feel free to post my quotes, and i will show you where the verses that support it are found, (if i didnt already), and if you would like, i will teach more about that quote and relate it to more doctrine.
Happy to do it for you.
If you like, post a THREAD.....>"Will Behold Please explain these Quote", and i'll meet you there.
np.

I asked one thing of you, and until you do that, your posts mean nothing to me...they only talk around the very simple issue in order to confuse that issue.

Either go back, find all the times I asked you to prove what you preach, and do it, or don't .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Next", would be can we continue in sin and still be saved? That is the question you refuse to answer.

We are saved, we are doing fine, not sining and bearing plenty of fruit, then we decide to live in sin, are we still saved or not?

Still, a very simple question, but you refuse to anwer it...why?
If we are in Christ and His Holy Spirit is in us - our life force - Why would we want to continue to live in sin. Why would we want to go back to being dirty when we have been washed? We may need to have our feet washed from time to time as we live in a dirty world but Jesus made us clean and he lives in us.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
more rambling void of scripture and context of scripture.........................

as to be expected just humanism...........................

next...............................

All your struggling to get around the problem isn't helping you one bit, but to the contrary. Read the last sentence in my post 203, and either do it or do not....that simple. Anything other than that is just more of the same cop out posts avoiding the one simple problem.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are in Christ and His Holy Spirit is in us - our life force - Why would we want to continue to live in sin. Why would we want to go back to being dirty when we have been washed?

Temptation of the world. People get tired of doing good all the time and fall away just because it is easier and more fun to live how they like in their eyes. I would have thought that was obvious. It happened to the Prodigal Son.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All your struggling to get around the problem isn't helping you one bit, but to the contrary. Read the last sentence in my post 203, and either do it or do not....that simple. Anything other than that is just more of the same cop out posts avoiding the one simple problem.
read post 5 the topic of the OP and quit wasting my time.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Temptation of the world. People get tired of doing good all the time and fall away just because it is easier and more fun to live how they like in their eyes. I would have thought that was obvious. It happened to the Prodigal Son.
The prodigal son turned his back on his father before he had repented. After his repentance he was welcomed back with open arms.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prodigal son turned his back on his father before he had repented. After his repentance he was welcomed back with open arms.

Do you have scripture to prove he was not alrady repented or in good standing with his father when he left? It apoears to me all was well with him and his dad as he was being taken care of, but I'll await you proving otherwise.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have scripture to prove he was not alrady repented or in good standing with his father when he left? It apoears to me all was well with him and his dad as he was being taken care of, but I'll await you proving otherwise.
When he came back, he said, "I have sinned against heaven and against you."

Reactions: ChristisGod

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, and this is why we need proof things are scriptural. Some eternal security people got together and told you all to respond the way you do to that scripture because it was a threat to OSAS. But they forgot to show you how to prove it....maybe because it cannot be proven?

They lied to you and you bought it without even bothering to see if it was scriptural. Sad. That's what OSAS people do, they want to belive it is true, so they don't bother to even look into the fact it may not be true, something that is very simple to do.

IOW, it is not laziness, it's because ther don't want to know.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You are a silly person.

Here is the reality.
Helping sincere believers find their way back to God's Grace, and out of the darkness of "self saving".... is one thing i do a lot, especially on Forums.
This is so important, because if a person exists in this darkened understanding, they will never grow up, spiritually.
They will have no power and no influence, and end up just sinning and confessing till they die.
Now You can believe that the devil hates my messages, and that is why people like you show up on my Threads.
Nothing new.

No, I am not a silly person, absolutely, you language is evil, inspired by the spirit of your father, the Devil. By the way, the Devil will be cast down into the bottomless pit now, even now, in the current time of Apocalypse. Rev.20:v.1-4

The reality is this, as follows, according the Word of God:

Luke 20:35-36

35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world
(the next World - the heavenly Millennium of Christ, the third heaven, the restored Kingdom, the Millennial Kingdom of Christ, given to the people of the saints of the most High - Daniel 7:v.27 and Job 1:v.6-7-check it out), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God
(John 1:v.11-12), being the children of the resurrection. - as was prophesied by Isaiah 26:v.19-21:

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. - (
Yes, as prophesied Daniel 12:v.1-3-check it out)

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
(as prophesied Daniel: 9:v.27 & Matt.24 - the last week - Daniel 9:v.27 - and the start of creation and formation of the lake of fire - the hell's fire)

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. Rev.11:v.18 & 15 & 6

Get ready, the Word is God

Let this be very clear: The Word is God, understand? As all believers can see, what prevails is the Word of God: Not messages based in devilish and satanic opinions, and thoughts, and imaginations, and conjectures, and presumptions, and suppositions, and so on. Tares will be burned with everlasting fire. The everlasting Spirit of God is a devouring fire, understand?

Now You can believe that the devil hates my messages, and that is why people like you show up on my Threads.

On the contrary, the Devil, called also Old Serpent and Satan, he never hated your messages because it is he who inspires you to spread his satanic tares in the forums frequented by true believers, like this among others.

The KING and LORD Jesus Christ, made this very clear:
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him - i.e. the saints of the Most High - , then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his messengers:

Get ready, yeah, get ready - the Word is God, understand?

What prevails is the Word of God.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You left out where i explained this to the Reader in that Thread.
So, that is dishonest, and you are certainly that, Oseas, as you've proven again here..

So, i'll explain it again, and now you can't leave it out, to try to present something False.. a second time.
Does that work for you, ?

Listen,
The reason that the bible helps most believers very little, is because they are not taught how to use it.
ITs that simple.
If i hand you a puzzle in a box, and say..>"ok, there is all the answers"...... I have not helped you, i have only handed you a box of confusion, a box filled with pieces.
So, this is why God sends Teachers to the born again.
To teach.....to discern for them......and to get them up and running so that they are out of the gate, and in the game.

"well, i dont need a teacher"..........well, yes you do.
Jesus Is a Teacher, HE is always teaching.
Paul is a Teacher, He is always teaching.
HOW?
From the Word, through another Teacher.

The bible is Light, Hope, Help, Bread, Seed, Salvation, Life, Water, Milk....but, its of no use unless a born again person is taught how to use the word of God, correctly..
Most believers are not taught how to understand, (Discern) the Word, and they are instead the victims of their Church.
They go, and the Pulpit person reaches back in the OT to talk about David, and the sermon is some sort of "self help" guru type of thing that isn't related to helping them use the word of God for great personal and spiritual benefit.

Listen, Reader.. when a person is dumbed down, spiritually, by being filled with a lot of dark light, then God can't get anything done through that person, but the Devil DOES.

So, just posting verses is a useless endeavor, because verses have to be compared with verses, discerned, and taught.
I help no one if i just post verses.
Its only by opening them, so the Light is revealed, that has the capacity to change a person.
Revelation is Light revealed by Jesus, who is in you......to you.
The Teacher opens the verse, and this is the Light of Revelation that Jesus reveals to you.

Let this be very clear: The Word is God, understand? As all believers can see, what prevails is the Word of God: Not messages based in devilish and satanic opinions, and thoughts, and imaginations, and conjectures, and presumptions, and suppositions, and so on. Tares will be burned with everlasting fire. The everlasting Spirit of God is a devouring fire, do you know? The Word is God, understand?

The reality is this:

Then shall He - the KING of kings and LORD of lords - my LORD Jesus Christ - say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
you CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers:

Get ready, yeah, get ready - the Word is God, understand?

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God. Alleluiaaaa!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Um . . . you don't really know about this. What you are saying here is inaccurate. I've been teaching this from the Bible for some time, and happily see that others understand also.

You seem filled with accusation, and I'm not here to waste my time making personal defenses to you.

As I read your posts it sounds like you think I have a demon. There is no need of further discourse between us.

Hebrews 4:v.12-13
12 The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged Sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we must render an account.

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand? Alleluia!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The KING of kings (kings made by Him) and LORD of lords did say:

Luke 18: v. 8 -
Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth?

Shall He?

The Earth is infested of apostasy - the plague is already running against all nations in whole world

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, feel free to post my quotes, and i will show you where the verses that support it are found,

Okay, how about this one:

"well, i dont need a teacher"..........well, yes you do.

Where in scripture does it say that we need a teacher?

If scripture did say that, it would be contradicting itself; for it is written,

1Jo 2:27, But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The exception to this rule being that of course, the Bible was penned by human authors...nevertheless it was inspired by the Lord...and therefore when we are taught through the holy scriptures alone, we will find that we have been taught of the Lord Himself (even His Holy Spirit).