• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
naaa just reread 1 John 3 several times until you understand its meaning. For in it lays the answer to your question from God.

This is my final answer, its to bad that you reject Gods answer to your question and seek the answers from man.

1 John 3
6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child,

hope this helps !!!

Aww, for a moment there, I thought you were going to answer. :)
Do you mean being baptized as a child?
Do you mean saying a 'sinner's prayer'?
Do you mean becoming born again?
Do you mean taking your first communion?
Do you mean receiving forgiveness of sins?
Something else?

Yes, I really was asking. Different people have very different ideas about things.

Much love!

And I really told you, and since yiu feel there are different answers, choose one. Where do you begin salvation?

Last edited:

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
naaa just reread 1 John 3 several times until you understand its meaning. For in it lays the answer to your question from God.

This is my final answer, its to bad that you reject Gods answer to your question and seek the answers from man.

1 John 3
6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child,

hope this helps !!!

No, doesnt help at all, lol.

As a matter of fact, that was so far from an answer, I'm now thinking you dont know what the question is, so here it is again, and it really is a simple, and fair request.

Tell me what they fell away from in the following scripture?

Mathew 13:20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason you can never stop being born again, is because you can never undo a Birth.

Are you born of your mother? Well, try to stop that by sinning.
Are you born if God? same thing.

"Born.....AGAIN".....is a BIRTH, and you can't undo a birth. = Especially one GOD caused.
Believe it.

But there is more...
Its gets better....

The reason that a born again person will go to heaven, is the same reason that a born again person, can never go to Hell.

And what/why is that?

Because God has taken care of the only reason, Himself, on the Cross and by The Death of Jesus, that would be the only reason you would Go to hell.
God solved the Hell problem, HIMSELF by Christ's Blood and Death and Resurrection.
In other words, by God providing THE WAY. John 14:6 as the ONLY REASON you go to heaven.
So, by taking this offer, (born again) you have eternally resolved the only reason you would have gone to hell.

Do you see?

Listen, Reader,
Why do unbelievers go to Hell, while ALL the Born again go to Heaven. ????
Grab that answer, .. enlist that as your Right Believing, and you have removed the Ever Thorning heresy of "i can lose it" from your life.
Also, by understanding this, you are able to discern the lying heretics everytime one comes at you with THAT Heresy.

Again....why do the born again go to Heaven, and the non-born again burn in the lake of fire,= is WHY the born again will never burn in the lake of fire.

Here is the bumper sticker..

"You take Christ, and God takes you".
And for how long?
For as long as God lives.

That is why you can't go to hell, or that is why you are currently on your way.

Notice that God does not say....>"if you promise to be good, and do right, and live a sinning and confessing life, then i will save you".

Notice that that is missing from the GOSPEL? ?
Did you notice?
There is a reason for that..
Its because : ONLY JESUS SAVES.
And when you have Him, who IS ETERNAL LIFE IN YOU, then God has you as "ONE WITH GOD AND CHRIST"... and for ALL ETERNITY.

Thats' GOD's GRACE. "The GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT of Salvation. "The GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS".

Do you have this ETERNAL Gift?
If you do, you will not go to Hell, and you will meet God as your Eternal FATHER.
If you dont, you are this. John 3:36. And if you die the same, you will meet God as your Eternal JUDGE.
No exceptions.

I simply asked you to back up your claim, but if instead you prefere to find a way to evade the question, I can only assume you cannot back it up.

Best not to make claims you are unable to prove, it's not good for ones credibility.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And I really told you, and since yiu feel tere are different answers, choose one. Where do you begin salvation?
My answer is rebirth. Yours?

Much love!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Ok, you asked me why i didnt post 500 verses, and you asked me to explain what "faith is according to scriptures".

So, you'll need to consider something...
The verses, are already written as a Bible, and so, that helps most believers very little.
ALso consider that God calls, equips, enables, then sends out "teachers".
So, there must be a reason for that.....
So what i do is teach. And its a fine thing to quote a few verses, but most who post the waterfalls of verses, dont understand any of them, and they are cutting and pasting, vs, actually having memorized the verses.
They do not have them inside....so, they borrow other's work, and cut and paste...etc.......to pretend they are REAL.
I never do this..
Never.
I never cut and paste, and i dont use commentaries, and i dont use a concordance.
So, if you have read all that i write, and its substantial, and not just Threads, but often my Posts are like being in a class.
Yet, all i use is a Bible and my Spiritually.

And, you asked me to define what faith is...
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen".
So, thats the verse.
And its a great verse, but its also a deep and mystical verse.
I never use it, i seldom post it, and that is because, if verses are not understood......you have nothing, and nearly all believers read that verse and blink in confusion.
As that one, is more hidden, then the typical.....Its more mystical.
So, its best that i explain what real Faith is, in a practical way, and in a spiritual way.
I teach Faith, as "Right Believing", as this is connected to discernment regarding God's Grace

Ah, I know, you replace the Holy Spirit, and the spirit that is within you works through you to place his seed in the hearts of readers as an alternative to understanding the Scriptures. I understood.

On the other hand, you think they don't have the Holy Spirit and they don't understand the Scriptures as your spirit does, so their salvation is to receive knowledge from and through your spirit.

You are a spiritist activist, they also read the Bible, right? who doesn't?

The Devil, also known as Satan, is understood in the Torah, by the way, the main religion of the Jews, Judaism, is a religion linked to kabbalistic spiritualism. By the way, the false messiah of the Jews - John 5: v.43-47, and Revelation 13: v.11-18, and 2 Thessalonians 2: v.1-12, he is an esoteric, kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah . He was born decades ago and is about to manifest himself in Israel as their messiah, as a powerful spiritist he will do great wonders, so that he even maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

And he will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do also in the sight of the Beast of sea,
the Papacy, saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel-the dry land), that they should make an image to the Beast of sea, the Pope, which will be wounded to death by a Sword, and will live still.

Scriptures reveal that the false messiah of the Jews will give to the Beast of sea -the Pope -
his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority. Both will make a deal to build a powerful and satanic religious Empire in whole Earth - Judaism and Catholicism - clay and iron - the Antichrist's Empire, and then we will see TWO strong Beasts reigning over the Earth in the last week-Daniel 9:v.27- , and who will rule the first 42 months or the first half of the week will be the Pope, the second half of the week will be ruled by the false messiah, the little horn.

And what about your idolater icon?

Be careful or get ready because the plagues are already running against the world of Devil to destroy it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I simply asked you to back up your claim, but if instead you prefere to find a way to evade the question, I can only assume you cannot back it up.
Best not to make claims you are unable to prove, it's not good for ones credibility.

Here is the question for you... again...

Why does the blood of Jesus that saves the born again, keep them saved no matter what.. ?

Reactions: Helen

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
"""" And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers,"""

Yes, and Satan has legions of messengers working with him for his kingdom: 2 Corinthians 11:v.13-15:

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers - MINISTERS OF THE DEVIL - also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

And what about your idolater icon?

John 10:v.1 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Be careful or get ready because the plagues are already running against the world of Devil to destroy it.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And I really told you, and since yiu feel tere are different answers, choose one. Where do you begin salvation?
God begins salvation since Salvation is of the Lord.

next......................................

Who keeps you saved ?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is a "Gift", and it's FREE. (you don't have to work for it). it's not a matter of keeping one saved. no, it's keeping one from sinning.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
"""" And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers,"""
God begins salvation since Salvation is of the Lord.

next......................................

Who keeps you saved ?

Scriptures reveal that:
The Lord JESUS is the stone which was set at nought of the builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:v.11-12

JESUS said: Matthew 11:v.27 - All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. -- This is marvelous, glorious, wonderful , and so on -

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, and Satan has legions of messengers working with him for his kingdom:

Listen carefully.

Im here about 5 months, and i've posted over 120 Threads.
Not just posts, but THREADS.

I have 3 main Topics, but, ive written regarding about 50 different subjects.

In those (main) Threads, i teach how to stop "sinning and confessing and repenting".

In those Threads, i teach how to stop "believing wrong"

In those Threads, i teach how to walk in the Spirit, in the Mind of Christ.

IN those Threads, i teach why there is no sin found.. 'in Christ".

also, as the Main Thread Topic, i teach a Real Believer, how to spot a heretic.
And that is as easy as this..
Note who teaches that a Christian can lose their salvation.
Note who teaches that a Christian can commit blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (Unpardonable Sin)
Note who teaches that only the "pre-destined elect" are chosen by God, and everyone else is born to go to Hell, and is not allow "Free Will".
Note who teaches, that Water Baptism saves you.
AND, note especially who teaches that you have to "work to stay saved" or that Salvation is OF Works.

Now, that is what i teach, and why?
Because that is needed for Today.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
JESUS said: Matthew 11:v.27 - All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. -- This is marvelous, glorious, wonderful , and so on -
Here is the question for you, Oseas

Why does the Blood of Jesus that saved the Born Again, keep them saved forever, no matter what. ???

Why is that?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Salvation is a "Gift", and it's FREE. (you don't have to work for it). it's not a matter of keeping one saved. no, it's keeping one from sinning.

So the spirit that is within you suggests surreptitiously, stealthily, that who received salvation offered by JESUS can continue sinning. But what does the LORD Jesus say? Here goes: John 8:

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

THE MAIN POINT
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So the spirit that is within you suggests surreptitiously, stealthily, that who received salvation offered by JESUS can continue sinning. .

A lot of believers have the same misunderstanding that you have regarding a "sinning Christian".

So, its like this....

There is the "old man", the sinful flesh,= that is crucified with Christ.
He is GONE.
Paul said to esteem him or "reckon him" Dead.
God does not see him, ever again.
God only sees the "the incorruptible" born again "new Creation" "in Christ.
God only and always sees the Born again, as "the righteousness of God, in Christ".

Most Christians have not been taught this, so, they STILL SEE THEMSELVES as a "saved sinner" who is to confess and repent, and sin again and start over, as how their Christianity is supposed to exist as "working out your salvation"...This is all they KNOW., because they have not ever had a real teacher of Light show them the WAY out of their darkness.

However, once you are taught correctly, that you are not a saved sinner, but you are a New Creation, A SAINT of God, a SON of GOD, a HEIR OF GOD..... "created for good works", who exists IN GOD's SPIRIT as "ONE WITH GOD AND CHRIST"....and there is NO SIN FOUND THERE..and that is where all the BORN AGAIN exist........once you can see this revelation, once you are taught this and becoming spiritually enlightened... then you will begin to walk in the Spirit for the FIRST TIME in your Salvation, = which is to recognize who you are "in Christ", and from this Right Believing, you will find freedom in God's Grace that will deliver you from the sinning and confessing failed discipleship.

Im that Teacher.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Here is the question for you, Oseas

Why does the Blood of Jesus that saved the Born Again, keep them saved forever, no matter what. ???

Why is that?

Are you preaching these things based on what source? Yeah, based on what source? Is it the Scripture?
Then show us where you got it from?

Reactions: TheslightestID