Fatherhood Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? - Hebrews 1:5.

Through the scriptures as you study - you will be able to determine that creator God intended for life be lived by a nature. That is determined because creator God lives by his nature. The nature of God is; a father nature. That means God lives by his nature and must have someone to express his nature too. Hence the Old Testament handling of creation or the creatures he created; such as all in the Old Testament. That is why you do not see the nature of God expressed in the Old Testament because he had none to express it too. He still had a father nature even though he had no children to express his nature to. None were born again in the Old Testament. They lived by faith or could as faithful Abraham and many did. But there was no seed of God to be placed in them. It didn't exist because Jesus Christ had not crucified the old nature seed Satan death life.

Not until the cross.

The cross made it possible for the new nature: and now God with his father nature could birth his own children by placing his seed (Christ) in them and they became and for those he will still birth, they become - the children of God. Scripture says they are 'the son's of God.' Ever wonder how you became a child of God. Well it is written - the moment you believed creator God became your father by placing his seed in you - 'Christ-the seed of God.' The importance of scriptures such as Philippians 1:25-29 is indescribable to the believer. It is as Jesus said; it is like the wind - you do not know where it comes from - and you do not know where it goes. Because thr birthong of God is like the wind - soft and gentle. That is how he explained the birthing by the Spirit.

-Listen to Paul as he gives the answer to all of life: by the only life and ministry there is. Christ is life and the only life - you we're crucified by the death of Christ. And the only life you have is; Christ in you the hope of glory!

25 whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
26 even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
28 whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
29 whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. - Colossians 1:25-29.

Last edited:
Reactions: Invisibilis