Fathers perfect eternal plan?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
  • Psalm 110:1 (KJV)
    The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
  • Matthew 5:35 (KJV)
    nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
  • Genesis 2:17 (KJV)
    but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
  • Genesis 3:24 (KJV)
    So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
  • Revelation 22:14 (KJV)
    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
  • Revelation 12:9 (KJV)
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
  • Genesis 6:4 (KJV)
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Father in heaven did not guard the tree of the knowledge of good and evil he only guarded the tree of Life after Adam and Eve were deceived.

Father knew satan was going to deceive Adam and Eve before the beginning. I believe satan was actually played at his own game literally deceiving himself and his angels.

I believe Adam was meant to eat from it, to be sent to earth to draw out satan and his angels I believe overtime they also ate from it one by one.

I believe they are here amongst us in positions of power, influence and prominence and in everyday life including family and all now cast out of heaven.

The only way back is to submit to Jesus Christ for eternity with a true heart for the right to eat from the tree of Life the perfect plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
    The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
    nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
    but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Father in heaven did not guard the tree of the knowledge of good and evil he only guarded the tree of Life after Adam and Eve were deceived.

Father knew satan was going to deceive Adam and Eve before the beginning. I believe satan was actually played at his own game literally deceiving himself and his angels.

I believe Adam was meant to eat from it, to be sent to earth to draw out satan and his angels I believe overtime they also ate from it one by one.

I believe they are here amongst us in positions of power, influence and prominence and in everyday life including family and all now cast out of heaven.

The only way back is to submit to Jesus Christ for eternity with a true heart for the right to eat from the tree of Life the perfect plan.

Yes Marc, it is the perfect plan. He did have a few options, but looking at the big picture, I see no better way He could have chosen to fulfill His purpose. Do you see an alternate path that might have been better?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Although you don't find the words omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent written in scripture, there are sufficient verses that speak to these qualities of God for them to be understood as in:
Remember the former things of old,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,
Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
And I will do all My pleasure,’ Isaiah 46:9-11
If God knows all things (and He does, even the hidden things of the heart), then nothing ever took Him by surprise and all things are part of His sovereign plan. You have a pretty good understanding for a new believer and the Lord will indeed show you more as you fellowship with Him in scripture.
God bless you and may you grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen