FELLOWSHIP HERE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tried working on Blue Eyes Crying in The Rain but, have a tough time with some of the chords...short fingers :oops: Love Willie! Not sure but, I might have one or two more of his in there. Now I will have to pull that book out! Hahaha. And, I have hardly picked the guitar up in years. I have an old 1942 or 3 Gibson acoustic I just had repaired as the old bone tuning keys disintegrated one by one, lol. The guitar is okay sounding but, I have heard better sound in some of the cheaper ones over the years.
BTW-how did your girls like Lookin Out My Back Door?? It is a fun song to play!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They just roll their eyes when I play the old songs. Sometimes they tell me to turn it off.:rolleyes: They're no fun sometimes.
One time I was telling them about the Ricky Ricardo song that he used to sing all the time. I played it on YouTube, but they didn't like it and asked me to turn it off. I looked up the words, and he's singing about some evil spirit. I started taking my girls more seriously after to that. LOL

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One time I was telling them about the Ricky Ricardo song that he used to sing all the time. I played it on YouTube, but they didn't like it and asked me to turn it off. I looked up the words, and he's singing about some evil spirit. I started taking my girls more seriously after to that. LOL
Yikes! Ricky singing demonic lyrics! With such an old TV show, and millions of Americans watching, trusting they are watching and hearing something wholesome for the whole family-what a sneaky way for the enemy to infiltrate :mad:
Well, nite nite peeps and God bless each of you. Sweet dreams!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yikes! Ricky singing demonic lyrics! With such an old TV show, and millions of Americans watching, trusting they are watching and hearing something wholesome for the whole family-what a sneaky way for the enemy to infiltrate :mad:
Well, nite nite peeps and God bless each of you. Sweet dreams!

I wasn't a Christian when I was young. Now I cringe when I think of some of the old shows we used to watch as children.... like Bewitched.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't a Christian when I was young. Now I cringe when I think of some of the old shows we used to watch as children.... like Bewitched.
Oh gosh, I forgot about Bewitched! The Prince of the Power of the AIR (waves) has his evil claws into EVERYTHING! I say more Christians need to be aware of his craftiness in ALL things, big and small because it is very easy for me to detect his workings...NOT that I could not fall for something-but, God will pick me up and, lesson learned! Praise Him!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh gosh, I forgot about Bewitched! The Prince of the Power of the AIR (waves) has his evil claws into EVERYTHING! I say more Christians need to be aware of his craftiness in ALL things, big and small because it is very easy for me to detect his workings...NOT that I could not fall for something-but, God will pick me up and, lesson learned! Praise Him!

Prince of the power of the air (waves)--that's a good one.

Do you have to make your font bigger every time you post?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prince of the power of the air (waves)--that's a good one.

Do you have to make your font bigger every time you post?
No, just for the few on here who have a bit of trouble reading the smaller. I could try to remember to keep it on 4 for you if it is bothersome to read? ♥

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, just for the few on here who have a bit of trouble reading the smaller. I could try to remember to keep it on 4 for you if it is bothersome to read? ♥
No, it's not a problem. I would use bigger fonts all the time if there was a setting that applies across the board.