Fellowship In Upstate Ny

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lute

Dec 6, 2010
NY
hello everyone. i live in the naples NY area and am looking for fellowship. i really dont have much in my area. at least i dont seem to see much fellowship. i mean i go to church. but the church does not have many people my age in life or Christ. its really hard to stay in his will when you have no fellowship. just wondering if anyone knows of anything in the area. i go out to buffalo NY for college too.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
hello everyone. i live in the naples NY area and am looking for fellowship. i really dont have much in my area. at least i dont seem to see much fellowship. i mean i go to church. but the church does not have many people my age in life or Christ. its really hard to stay in his will when you have no fellowship. just wondering if anyone knows of anything in the area. i go out to buffalo NY for college too.

Here is some in Canadaiqua NY http://theschoolofchrist.org/

Lute

Dec 6, 2010
NY
oh that just seems to be an online thing?? i am looking more for face to face fellowship.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
oh that just seems to be an online thing?? i am looking more for face to face fellowship.

I know at one time he was meeting with some others in his area. We used to get together when he lived in NC but anyway theres some info and his contact info is on the site.

Lute

Dec 6, 2010
NY
oh ok ill check it out thanks.

hhhm i dont see contact info anywehre on the site does he have an email?

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
You can email or text me if you want, i live in tx, but sometimes its good to have christians to talk to you. Pm me if you would like that.