• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Men" do not exit the "fetus"

Babies do, StanB.

So, as i was telling you..

The Spirit in a person is the "LIFE" and the body is not what God breathed into adam, or what Jesus breathed into the Apostles.

Life (the Spirit) exists and begins with God ......and the body is just the dying container.
I suppose it is time I left you to focuse upon promoting your Satanic anti-Biblical false religion.

>>"Well, i teach that Abortion is evil . . ."

Your scrambled twisted understanding and promotion of your false teaching makes no sense whatsoever to me.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Does the number of times you have the "right" to have dental care change if there are protestors outside the dentist's office?

Equating Dental Care to Abortion Rights, is not very honest, or very smart.
Dont let that stop you, TinMan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I suppose it is time I left you to focuse upon promoting your Satanic anti-Biblical false religion.

Were we talking about religion?

Religion isn't about the origin of Life, tho, im not certain you can understand.

Also, i can teach you, but i can't learn it for you StanB.
That's on you.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Equating Dental Care to Abortion Rights, is not very honest, or very smart.
Dont let that stop you, TinMan
Was it honest or smart on your part to respond a statement about how DNA survives past death with a nonsense question about how many times someone has the right to a medical procedure?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Was it honest or smart on your part to respond a statement about how DNA survives past death with a nonsense question about how many times someone has the right to a medical procedure?

I was only showing the members here how you, a devout Pro-Abortionist ????? , would respond to a question that asked you..

How many Lifetime abortions, should "women's right to abort", provide a Teen girl or a Woman.?

1.) Over 20

or

2.) Less then 50

And what was your "oh so clever answer", TinMan?

Go and ask your Dentist.
Think on that.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Were we talking about religion?

Religion isn't about the origin of Life, tho, im not certain you can understand.

Also, i can teach you, but i can't learn it for you StanB.
That's on you.
You have nothing to teach me. You have ably stated your hatred for God and His Scripture! I have no idea what kind of religion you are manufacturing, but it certainly has nothing to do with God, other than your comtempt for Him!!

Unlike your god, the God of the Bible not only approves of abortion, but in certain circumstances demands abortion, particulary in the case of inappropropriate pregnancies such as:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse— “may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You promote eating human babies and have the gall to call others Satanic?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was only showing the members here how you, a devout Pro-Abortionist ????? , would respond to a question that asked you..

How many Lifetime abortions, should "women's right to abort", provide a Teen girl or a Woman.?

1.) Over 20

or

2.) Less then 50

And what was your "oh so clever answer", TinMan?

Go and ask your Dentist.
Think on that.
That wasn't my response, please be honest in your postings.

Reactions: Stan B

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No! I said I was having chicken!

Deuteronomy 28:56-58​

15 “But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments and His statutes which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:​

56 The [a]tender and [b]delicate woman among you, who would not venture to set the sole of her foot on the ground because of her delicateness and sensitivity, [c]will refuse to the husband of her bosom, and to her son and her daughter, 57 her [d]placenta which comes out from between her feet and her children whom she bears; for she will eat them secretly for lack of everything in the siege and desperate straits in which your enemy shall distress you at all your gates.

The eating of children was part of the curse God designated against Israel when they had rejected Him and served other gods. The very bad things that God would bring on them, and the things they would do, when God cursed them, it was for their ultimate destruction.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the difference is that the fetus is alive and a corpse is dead!
Wrong! As James says:
the body without the spirit is dead,” James 2

A fetus is nothing more than an earthly tent in the process of being manufactured. Upon completion, the fetus will be ejected from the manufacturing facility, upon which God will breath into its nostrils the breath of life making it a LIVING being.

Back to the drawing board!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong! As James says:
the body without the spirit is dead,” James 2

A fetus is nothing more than an earthly tent in the process of being manufactured. Upon completion, the fetus will be ejected from the manufacturing facility, upon which God will breath into its nostrils the breath of life making it a LIVING being.

Back to the drawing board!
I posted several youtube videos that say you're totally wrong. Very short vids!

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "fetus" means "unborn young." Therefore, a human fetus is an unborn young human.

Abortion is murder, straight up.

Throughout the history of man, Satan has convinced certain people that murder is perfectly fine if they follow this formula:
1. Pick a group of humans that one wants to murder, usually for one's own convenience. Think black slaves in the South, Jews in Nazi Germany, and the unborn in our modern U.S.
2. Convince everyone that these humans are not really "fully human." The black slaves were chattel, like cattle and horses, according to the slave owners. They could be bought, traded, or outright murdered. Jews were called "Untermensch" by the Nazi's. The word Untermensch means "subhuman." That gave them the "right" to murder them by the millions in the concentration camps. Now, we have people referring to babies as "fetuses" and, therefore, not "fully human" which means they think they have the "right" to murder them by the tens of millions!
3. They concoct man-made laws to "legalize" the murder. It was "legal" in the South to own slaves. It was "legal" for the Nazi's to persecute the Jews. And it is "legal" to murder babies in the womb in the U.S.

Any man-made law that contradicts either Divine Law or Natural Law is an invalid law. Aristotle said that the law does two things: 1) It provides order within a society. 2) It teaches. However, if a law is invalid or unjust, it teaches wrongly and does not provide the order within the society that it claims.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you serious?? Some of these babies weigh up to 13 lbs from inception!! Far beyond my ability to consume!!
I think some other folks here would also like to know if you really eat human babies>