• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The word "fetus" means "unborn young." Therefore, a human fetus is an unborn young human.

Abortion is murder, straight up.
Your statement makes no sense whatsoever!

You say that a fetus is unborn, therefore not a living being! How can you murder something that has never been born nor been alive!!??

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other folks here would like to know if I eat babies? Name them! You are the only person here who has asked about my diet!
"Since you refuse to answer the question, "have you ever eaten a human baby" I must assume the answer is YES!"

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very much alive indeed! There are several Youtube vids that absolutely prove it!
I can post dozens of you tube links from those saying they were abducted by aliens...but that isn't proof that UFO's are real

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "fetus" means "unborn young." Therefore, a human fetus is an unborn young human.

Abortion is murder, straight up.

Throughout the history of man, Satan has convinced certain people that murder is perfectly fine if they follow this formula:
1. Pick a group of humans that one wants to murder, usually for one's own convenience. Think black slaves in the South, Jews in Nazi Germany, and the unborn in our modern U.S.
2. Convince everyone that these humans are not really "fully human." The black slaves were chattel, like cattle and horses, according to the slave owners. They could be bought, traded, or outright murdered. Jews were called "Untermensch" by the Nazi's. The word Untermensch means "subhuman." That gave them the "right" to murder them by the millions in the concentration camps. Now, we have people referring to babies as "fetuses" and, therefore, not "fully human" which means they think they have the "right" to murder them by the tens of millions!
3. They concoct man-made laws to "legalize" the murder. It was "legal" in the South to own slaves. It was "legal" for the Nazi's to persecute the Jews. And it is "legal" to murder babies in the womb in the U.S.

Any man-made law that contradicts either Divine Law or Natural Law is an invalid law. Aristotle said that the law does two things: 1) It provides order within a society. 2) It teaches. However, if a law is invalid or unjust, it teaches wrongly and does not provide the order within the society that it claims.
Is something unborn a person?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As it should be!!

From the moment of conception, that "fetus" has a complete DNA code that is 100% human

It is living.

It can have a separate blood type already encoded than his/her mother.

Just like any other person, if nurtured and cared for it will continue to grow and develop.

A new born infant is vastly different than the person they will become when 60--but only physically. Unless acted upon by mutations- their DNA code is fixed- just like the person in the womb.

But these are scientific truths that used to be held inviolate in this nation, while there was still a glimmer of godliness in the public square.
Protect those babies my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is something unborn a person?
yeah . a baby is a person , a pre teen is a person , a teenager is a person , a young man is a person ,
a middle aged man is a person , an old man is a person .
SO is a fetus . ITS ALL at different stages . ITS LIFE , ITS a person . lest you think an old man is less a person
than a young man . Murder is murder my friend and its not right in the sight of GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the number of times you have the "right" to have dental care change if there are protestors outside the dentist's office?
dental care is not the same thing as murder care .
One aides the person , teeth and etc
one kills a person , aka fetus or baby . Not even close .

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T
Your statement makes no sense whatsoever!

You say that a fetus is unborn, therefore not a living being! How can you murder something that has never been born nor been alive!!??
The fetus is, indeed, living. That's why it grows. Living things grow. Where were you in biology class? Sleeping? LOL

Our laws do recognize the unborn as persons, when it feels like it. (Should be consistent, although it's not.) If a criminal shoots and kills a pregnant woman, he is charged with two murders, not one. Why would that be?

If we accept that it is okay to murder someone based on some arbitrary set of criteria, then all bets are off! We have to accept the murder of anyone, based on whatever arbitrary set of criteria we choose. The unborn, the handicapped, those not of our race or ethnicity or nationality or whatever. What do you think the outcome of that philosophy would be? Chaos and destruction of our society, no doubt! We aren't far from there as it is.

Either all human life is sacred, or no human life is sacred. Every human being is made in the image and likeness of God and has a right to life. Our rights do not come from man, but from God. If they came from man, then they can arbitrarily be taken by man! As the Declaration of Independence says, we have "inalienable rights from our Creator."

Reactions: Jack and marksman

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does the number of times you have the "right" to have dental care change if there are protestors outside the dentist's office?
Some of the arguments posited here are just plain silly. Dental care has nothing at all to do with abortion. If it does, I will eat my hat and I have got a few of them. Whilst I see the value of similes that one is totally ridiculous.

Reactions: Augustin56

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some of the arguments posited here are just plain silly. Dental care has nothing at all to do with abortion. If it does, I will eat my hat and I have got a few of them. Whilst I see the value of similes that one is totally ridiculous.
The decadence of society is very evident when it is legal to have your baby murdered in the womb but you can go to jail for killing an animal.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can post dozens of you tube links from those saying they were abducted by aliens...but that isn't proof that UFO's are real
I can post them again if you like. They are living babies indeed. Why kill them?