• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are not hard times, but soft times; so chicken and Turkey are on the menu for this week; and even unborn chickens . . . we call eggs!
Eating babies is a CURSE from God. Go back and read Dt 28 that you totally twisted. It's not a blessing as you are saying! But you did make an interesting point. Why aren't Christians here appalled at your comment, "But babies are a blessing, and good to be eaten for food during hard times:"

Last edited:
Reactions: Augustin56

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
T

The fetus is, indeed, living. That's why it grows. Living things grow. Where were you in biology class? Sleeping? LOL

Our laws do recognize the unborn as persons,
I live in Canada where the courts have ruled that a fetus has no rights, unlike the land that used to be the land of the free has become a sick joke where the Constitution is trampled upon in favour of political expedience!

The sicko “white, evangelical Republicans have rejected freedom in favour of taking ownership of women’s bodies! They have rejected the freedom given by God, and the freedom guaranteed by the Constitution! Instead they are forcing the demonic religion of Iran and the Taliban!! America is sick beyond recovery!

And you fit right in with the new American religion. You reject Scripture which says that a person only becomes a living being after God breathes into its nostrils the breath of life! You obviously follow the new American evangelical religion of Satan!

Your religion has already been revealed in End Time prophecies. No big deal! More and more are joining you each and ever day . . .

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Eating babies is a CURSE from God. Go back and read Dt 28 that you totally twisted. It's not a blessing as you are saying! But you did make an interesting point. Why aren't Christians here appalled at your comment, "But babies are a blessing, and good to be eaten for food during hard times:"
Why aren’t Christians appalled at my comment? Maybe they also enjoy eating babies! Try it. You don’t know what you are missing!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why aren’t Christians appalled at my comment? Maybe they also enjoy eating babies! Try it. You don’t know what you are missing!
I know what I'm missing. Hell fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you figure we should reserve babies as good for aliens!
Go ahead and eat all the human babies you want Stan. I don't think cannibals will fare well on Judgment Day!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to worry about Hell fire! Many of us have BBQs which allow better control of the heat. Smoked meat is a great controllable BBQ option.
Not to worry about Hell fire! Many of us have BBQs which allow better control of the heat. Smoked meat is a great controllable BBQ option.
You BBQ babies?

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in Canada where the courts have ruled that a fetus has no rights, unlike the land that used to be the land of the free has become a sick joke where the Constitution is trampled upon in favour of political expedience!

The sicko “white, evangelical Republicans have rejected freedom in favour of taking ownership of women’s bodies! They have rejected the freedom given by God, and the freedom guaranteed by the Constitution! Instead they are forcing the demonic religion of Iran and the Taliban!! America is sick beyond recovery!

And you fit right in with the new American religion. You reject Scripture which says that a person only becomes a living being after God breathes into its nostrils the breath of life! You obviously follow the new American evangelical religion of Satan!

Your religion has already been revealed in End Time prophecies. No big deal! More and more are joining you each and ever day . . .
You are clearly confusing freedom with license. License is doing whatever you want to do, like murdering the unborn. Freedom is doing that which one ought to do.

I don't self-interpret Scripture to come to whatever conclusion suits my taste. I'm Catholic and I interpret Scripture through the Catholic Church, which gave us the New Testament in the first place.

Try reading 2 Peter 1:20-21, upon which all Protestantism is based. It nixes personal interpretation of Scripture.

Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the Holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T

The fetus is, indeed, living. That's why it grows. Living things grow. Where were you in biology class? Sleeping? LOL
Crystals grow ... Are they living?

Our laws do recognize the unborn as persons, when it feels like it. (Should be consistent, although it's not.) If a criminal shoots and kills a pregnant woman, he is charged with two murders, not one. Why would that be?
Politics
If we accept that it is okay to murder someone based on some arbitrary set of criteria, then all bets are off! We have to accept the murder of anyone, based on whatever arbitrary set of criteria we choose. The unborn, the handicapped, those not of our race or ethnicity or nationality or whatever. What do you think the outcome of that philosophy would be? Chaos and destruction of our society, no doubt! We aren't far from there as it is.

Either all human life is sacred, or no human life is sacred. Every human being is made in the image and likeness of God and has a right to life. Our rights do not come from man, but from God. If they came from man, then they can arbitrarily be taken by man! As the Declaration of Independence says, we have "inalienable rights from our Creator."
Deut 17:12
Exodus 22:17
Lev 20:13
Lev 20:27
Exodus 21:15
Proverbs 20:20
Lev 20:9
Lev 20:10
Lev 21:9
Lev 22:19
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Deut 13:13-19
Deut 22:20-21

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that also the way you deal with hamburgers or leg of lamb? Don’t you get hungry using that process??
I don't think anyone else here promotes eating babies besides you Stan.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are clearly confusing freedom with license. License is doing whatever you want to do, like murdering the unborn. Freedom is doing that which one ought to do.
You are continuing your nonsense about “murdering” something that has never been born nor has ever been a living being. Do you have difficulty understanding the English language?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are continuing your nonsense about “murdering” something that has never been born nor has ever been a living being. Do you have difficulty understanding the English language?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't self-interpret Scripture to come to whatever conclusion suits my taste. I'm Catholic and I interpret Scripture through the Catholic Church, which gave us the New Testament in the first place.!!

What a pile of crap!! The Roman Catholic Church NEVER provided us with Scripture! The Church Fathers confirm that the Canon of Scripture was known from the very beginning (Athanasius), three hundred years before the Catholic Church was ever heard of.

Roman Catholicism is a totally pagan religion. Their god is the pagan Queen of Heaven.

I see pictures of this pope guy kneeling before a statue of some chick wearing a crown; the pagan Queen of Heaven; his god and the Roman Catholic god.

This Queen of Heaven cult goes way back hundreds of years to the time of the prophet Jeremiah. Jeremiah records God’s instructions on how to interface with this Satanic religion;

16As for you, do not pray for these people, do not offer a plea or petition on their behalf, and do not beg Me, for I will not listen to you. 17Do you not see what they are doing in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? 18The sons gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough to make cakes for the Queen of Heaven; they pour out drink offerings to other gods to provoke Me to anger. 19But am I the One they are provoking? declares the LORD. Is it not themselves they spite, to their own shame?” Jer 7

Romanism clear and simple!