Follow the government or follow God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
AHAHAHAHA your still in dreamland up there mate... Trying to blame me for the second wave along with the rest of the people here...
You are seriously retarded mate... We can all see that you are just spouting your BS from woop woop without any supporting evidence...

See this here... Facts. As published by every media outlet...
bandicam-2020-10-19-22-22-02-694.jpg

All you have is blatant lies driven by hatred with no supporting evidence at all... The only thing u have is that same old graph that you've used a million times... Anyone who is university educated knows that a graph cannot determine a cause... Trying to do so only displays your ignorance...
bandicam-2020-10-19-16-13-13-453.jpg

Do u have such evidence... Nope... Do u have anyone else saying what you are saying now... Off course not cos they not stoopid... Stoopid
But hey keep blabbering on with your lies cos it doesn't effect me at all... God won't appreciate your lies but i say keep em comin now that i know where your coming from... Try bring something new to the table instead of that same ol graph... LoL...:p

Well I would have kept quite if you had not published a bogus graph to paint your picture of a dictator Dan.

The graph you produced was bogus as you well know. The graph I generated was from the official data produced by the Vic Gov and supplied to the Federal gov.

Your axe is no longer sharp and your colours are ripped and faded and hold no significance at all.

It is time for you to stop your hysterical nonsense.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cmon mate... I saw ya... I saw ya wearing a mask in the park... U were wearing ski mask... LoL...

Ya, I have a scope and saw you watching me!
LOL.

Ye im actually stunned how quickly the brainwashing seems to have occurred, how quickly people put aside their deepest beliefs...
But they've been softening up everyone for this for quite a while now, its nothing new.
Im old enough to have learnt a fair bit about WW2, the cold war that followed and the propaganda techniques used...
This might sound a bit odd but i've always been attracted to the propaganda posters that they used back then, the Nazis and the Soviets...

Media is probably the biggest key still... In the 50s every house in Moscow was fitted with a free radio so that everyone was informed on the current affairs as told by the Soviet polit bureau... Isolation to some degree also helps a lot, when people get together and talk then a revolt can happen... Im not sure how much can be achieved without a healthy dose of fear either...

And they have learnt so much more about human nature and our minds... They know us better than most of us know ourselves...
The way they've convinced people to give up their freedoms, future, livelihoods, religions, liberty, etc has been genius, evil genius...
Not only that they have turned many of these people into their foot soldiers saying and doing all kinds of crazy things.

For example where does the hatred for anti-vaxers come from. These parents have their child vaxed so they should have nothing to worry about but they've convinced them that those parents are tour enemy even though it has nothing to do with them... And we see the same thing with masks, people going crazy at others for not wearing one... Like get over it and just stay away if your really so afraid that i might sneeze into your face which no one ever did anyway...

But every decision has been made purposefully... And its purpose is not to keep us healthy thats for sure...

Softening- psychology.
Ignorant- called honor students
Robbers & Cohorts wear masks- don a mask
Evil plots are hatched in Secret- Isolate
Hide the Truth- popular media blocking
Plots uncovered- Accuse others of what they do

Nothing new. The weak are always impressed, lend an ear, jump onboard to the idea of something for nothing. :eek:

Glory to God,
Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Last month Daniel Andrews wanted to pass a bill to be able to lock people up without trial if they think that you might break the law...
Now their using drones to spy on us this weekend... Make sure no one is having fun...
The committed will keep standing by Dan regardless of facts... they'll follow him into the blazing furnace if needed...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ya, I have a scope and saw you watching me!
LOL.

ye i know... I was looking through my scope, looking at you looking through your scope at me... LoL...
And I saw u wearing this mask...

1120.jpg

Mocking me and the state where I live...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I would have kept quite if you had not published a bogus graph to paint your picture of a dictator Dan.

The graph you produced was bogus as you well know. The graph I generated was from the official data produced by the Vic Gov and supplied to the Federal gov.

Your axe is no longer sharp and your colours are ripped and faded and hold no significance at all.

It is time for you to stop your hysterical nonsense.

Which graph??? Im not manufacturing any graphs u stoop... loL

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a simple question... Really... I think its a fairly straight forward question...
The church leaders want to reopen while the government wants to keep them closed despite our low covid numbers which i published above...
Add to that the exemption of bars to hold 50 people, keeping injecting homes open for junkies to shoot up and i find it impossible to side with the government over my Church
I think you should make your arguments based on other things. Posing it as a religion versus government thing doesn't work that well since we Christians can see how religion can go wrong at times.

If churches are closed and other places open, why not go eat and drink with publicans and sinners the way Jesus did if you want something to do? You may even find a better sort of person in bars than church pews.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jay Ross Hey is this the graph your harpin on about... Why don't u stop being such a drama queen and open your eyes..
Its exactly the same as yours u silly galah... hehehe... Only diff is that this graph is showing every third day u bafoon... hahahaha

bandicam-2020-10-22-13-22-21-525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think you should make your arguments based on other things. Posing it as a religion versus government thing doesn't work that well since we Christians can see how religion can go wrong at times.

There is no argument only fact...
Fact - Government wants to keeps church closed
Fact - Religions want to open churches

Choose which ever you like mate

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ye i know... I was looking through my scope, looking at you looking through your scope at me... LoL...
And I saw u wearing this mask...

1120.jpg

Mocking me and the state where I live...

I think your scope was tilted toward Far East US or far West US... you shouldn't have seen a mask but rather an empty holster...take a closer look...lol

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at the hope...

In about 3 months time you can get a vaccine (like many others) and have a great and wonderful time out there.
Most of the vaccines are two doses spread out over a few weeks.

And from the anecdotes of those who have taken them in the trials...expect to feel like dirt for a couple of days after you get one.

(Which is why I am not thrilled with the placebo injections of saline but prefer a vaccine of a known quantity for placebo)

Expect to lay about for at least two days after each vaccine injection.

Between January and April this quarantine is going to begin to be lifted. And life will go back to normal.

But be careful... happy people will be happy but now the crazies will be crazier after being cooped up for so long without so much as a voice of sanity to bring them back to reality.

Me?
I just want a haircut.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last month Daniel Andrews wanted to pass a bill to be able to lock people up without trial if they think that you might break the law...

Not original.

The Minority Report was written in 1956-
A movie (Minority Report) was made based on the book 2002-
Maybe required reading/ watching to join the Labor Party?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Look at the hope...

In about 3 months time you can get a vaccine (like many others) and have a great and wonderful time out there.
Most of the vaccines are two doses spread out over a few weeks.

And from the anecdotes of those who have taken them in the trials...expect to feel like dirt for a couple of days after you get one.

(Which is why I am not thrilled with the placebo injections of saline but prefer a vaccine of a known quantity for placebo)

Expect to lay about for at least two days after each vaccine injection.

Between January and April this quarantine is going to begin to be lifted. And life will go back to normal.

But be careful... happy people will be happy but now the crazies will be crazier after being cooped up for so long without so much as a voice of sanity to bring them back to reality.

Ye great hope there... My body has a 99.95% chance of dealing with this virus, most likely without any symptoms...
Yet i have to take this vax thats only 50% effective, will make me sick, is unproven over time or with my comorbidities, has been rushed into production, is being forced or blackmailed onto me, will admittedly kill and injure people, will leave me with no one to hold accountable...

Thats the type of hope that man gives us in this world... My hope is for the eternal...
Just keep carrying my cross in the hope for the eternal... I pray that God gives me the strength to endure what ever comes my way...

The thing about crazies becoming crazier reminds me of a psychological theory where people will in fact become mentally ill from this and develop a type of PTSD... Im not sure who u refer to as "the crazies" so im not sure if your talking about the same thing

Me?
I just want a haircut.

Ahahaha sorry to rub it in mate but i had a haircut yesterday... Oh...
Its lovely now after the wild boof it had become... And it was great to just catch up with my hairdresser...
Its been so long for so few cases

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yipes. 3 months eh. Feel crummy for a few days...but how long before the "brainwashing" kicks in?

Ye i know... Im really filled with great hope...

Not original.

The Minority Report was written in 1956-
A movie (Minority Report) was made based on the book 2002-
Maybe required reading/ watching to join the Labor Party?

Dewat... U lost me with that one...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@JohnDB...
Who are "the crazies"?... Over here if you question a vaccine or a restriction your labelled a "conspiracy theorist"...
Sounds like the same thing

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jay Ross Hey dumb dumb is this the graph your harpin on about... Why don't u stop being such a drama queen and open your eyes..
Its exactly the same as yours u silly galah... hehehe... Only diff is that this graph is showing every third day u bafoon... hahahaha

bandicam-2020-10-22-13-22-21-525.jpg

Where did you get this graph from? You are the buffoon because the data for 26 Jul should have been 495, 29 Jul 630 etc.

Vic Health site at this address: Department of Health and Human Services Victoria | Victorian coronavirus (COVID-19) data provides the following interactive graph. which looks nothing like the graph you produced with data for every third day.

upload_2020-10-22_21-53-29.png

since your graph looks nothing like the above, even for every third day as you have I assume produced, then all you have is hot air and nothing reliable to say.

I sense that you have nothing but a giant wooden spoon.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet i have to take this vax thats only 50% effective, will make me sick, is unproven over time or with my comorbidities,

We don't know the effectiveness of the vaccines yet.

They are following the same blueprints for other successful vaccines that deal with virus in this class and are hoping for the best.

We don't know the effectiveness of the vaccines yet...they are studying that now. They may prevent infection and disease or only disease...we don't know yet. They are working at an extremely fast pace. The scientists want the quarantines to end too.

Currently there are 280+ vaccines under trials. (The number keeps growing)
There are a bunch of other antivirals and therapies under study as well.

By this time next year things will be much better... you will be happy, healthy and whole. (Well I can't guarantee the "happy" part)

This is the largest and most focused our scientific community has been in a long time. They will get the cure soon.

That 50% thing is a minimum acceptable effectiveness. The scientists want better than that out of the gate. They want 85-99%.
And they are trying for it. They consider a 75% a failure.
We shall see what happens.

The other vaccines similar have been recently evaluated...those were created and administered 17 years ago and they are actually still effective. (Big relief there)

So once you get it you are good.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnDB...
Who are "the crazies"?... Over here if you question a vaccine or a restriction your labelled a "conspiracy theorist"...
Sounds like the same thing

Back in the 60's they passed the law that made involuntary residents of mental hospitals illegal. Meaning that unless you were criminally insane you could come and go as you pleased.
(We have a very wealthy society)
So most left. They make up the bulk of the "homeless" on the streets.
Some actually became productive members of society... holding jobs and paying rent, a few getting married and having crazy children. But still nuts.

Now they have been quarantining...no sane voices for these marginally insane people to draw upon. They hear the voices in their heads, their hallucinations are still going strong...but all by themselves.

Meanwhile the happy residents getting tastes of normalcy will be everywhere with irrational exuberance.

No telling the difference between sane and crazy.
It's not going to be pretty for a bit here.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where did you get this graph from? You are the buffoon because the data for 26 Jul should have been 495, 29 Jul 630 etc.

Vic Health site at this address: Department of Health and Human Services Victoria | Victorian coronavirus (COVID-19) data provides the following interactive graph. which looks nothing like the graph you produced with data for every third day.

View attachment 11293

since your graph looks nothing like the above, even for every third day as you have I assume produced, then all you have is hot air and nothing reliable to say.

I sense that you have nothing but a giant wooden spoon.

Your derailing the thread with irrelevant stuff... Ye fine this graph that graph ill accept either their so close...

Now... How about addressing the OP...

The government wants to keep churches closed while church leaders want them to reopen...
Thats what the thread is about... More details in the OP...