Follow the government or follow God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am saying the question is not so simple. Saying we're choosing religion over government doesn't make something right. Church leaders can be wrong just as government leaders can be.

Not a simple question... Really... I think its a fairly straight forward question...
The church leaders want to reopen while the government wants to keep them closed despite our low covid numbers which i published above...
Add to that the exemption of bars to hold 50 people, keeping injecting homes open for junkies to shoot up and i find it impossible to side with the government over my Church

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, not "evil". They did what they did to keep people safe.

1 Thes 5:
[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Ever notice the UN's platform?
World Peace and Security.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If masks were really preventing infection then they would allow everything... Fact is that masks are useless and they know it...
But even if we play along with their measures then i see no reason why mass should be cancelled...

Yeah I tried to buy into that propaganda going around, but the science is quite different. A cough can be restrained by a mask. So it's not the person wearing the mask that won't get the infection, it's rather the person coughing that we're trying to contain. So I don't see them as useless despite all the propaganda that says otherwise.

But I agree, cancelling church is overstepping the right to worship God. The government should stay out of it. People can still climb cliffs and be policemen and firemen and risk their lives for whatever cause they want.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah I tried to buy into that propaganda going around, but the science is quite different. A cough can be restrained by a mask. So it's not the person wearing the mask that won't get the infection, it's rather the person coughing that we're trying to contain. So I don't see them as useless despite all the propaganda that says otherwise.

But I agree, cancelling church is overstepping the right to worship God. The government should stay out of it. People can still climb cliffs and be policemen and firemen and risk their lives for whatever cause they want.

But whatever happened to the age old practice of covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The fact that their fining people $1,500 for not wearing a mask doesn't sit well with me... It makes too many wild assumptions.
It assumes we're always sick
It assumes im going to be coughing all the time
It assumes that i won't cover my mouth
It assumes that their will always be people around me

And then it neglects things...
The fact that your breathing in less oxygen which leads to a countless list of possible complications
The fact that you are breathing in your own stale air
The fact that you are inhaling moisture from your breath
The fact that it fogs up my glasses

U know what im saying... There is too much irrationality... And if they were effective then why do we have to social distance, why can't i go to church or theater, why can't i work, why all this other rubbish if mask really work...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If masks were really preventing infection then they would allow everything... Fact is that masks are useless and they know it...

Well agree, masks are useless regarding infection transmittal...However the whole
24-7 pounding Fear and instant Results of the Public at Large self-imprisoning themselves and WHEN out and about with a mask...instantly identifies them as they will follow anyone, anything that purports will keep them safe.

I have not imprisoned myself, avoided get togethers, outdoors activities nor go about wearing a ridiculous mask. :rolleyes:

But even if we play along with their measures then i see no reason why mass should be cancelled...

Its the "real" Climate "Change"...
It not about, the weather, but rather changing the climate of status quo...from "Faith in God is Good... to Faith, trust, Safety, Security of man is supreme.
The "new" church is the Socalist Marxist 24-7 brainwashers, parading as the good "NEWS".
TV, google, twitter, Facebook, national representatives, other media outlets...Embracing and Blocking...

If they can Block people from hearing Jesus...
And dictate you stay home..."indoors"
And feed you 24-7 on technical devices...
Brainwashing can be accomplished in very short order.

Key is "isolation" and "feed the thoughts desired"...

Distancing...and media.
It's not a Theory. It is a well orchestrated plan years in the making unfolding before our eyes.

Glory to God,
Taken

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 Thes 5:
[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Ever notice the UN's platform?
World Peace and Security.

Peace and Safety?

There are plenty of places around the world that aren't peaceful or safe right now.......

Just saying....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that their fining people $1,500 for not wearing a mask doesn't sit well with me... It makes too many wild assumptions.
It assumes we're always sick
It assumes im going to be coughing all the time
It assumes that i won't cover my mouth
It assumes that their will always be people around me

And then it neglects things...
The fact that your breathing in less oxygen which leads to a countless list of possible complications
The fact that you are breathing in your own stale air
The fact that you are inhaling moisture from your breath
The fact that it fogs up my glasses

U know what im saying... There is too much irrationality... And if they were effective then why do we have to social distance, why can't i go to church or theater, why can't i work, why all this other rubbish if mask really work...

Conditioning to be Controlled.
You know it's a process?
It's methodical.
If "something" has an agenda to Control "everything"... WEEDING "out"...plays a part.
The WEEDING out is getting rid of that which does Nothing to Further the "agenda".
Get rid of the burdens...keep the assets.
Old people, Diseased people, babies, Lazy People, mentally/physically challenged people...Godly people...assets or burdens?

God Divided...He weeds out...
Satan and his foot soldiers mimic...

People are either onboard or observers.
I am prepared IN Christ, watching as an observer. Strange...expecting and disgusted and joyful at knowing the results of the Finish.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace and Safety?

There are plenty of places around the world that aren't peaceful or safe right now.......

Just saying....

OF course.
Division causes Turblence among people.

World Government with the platform of Peace and Safety is appealing ...
Even sounds Utopian...

But the reality is ARE you going to LIKE their Method to accomplish this World Peace and Safety?

What IF...it is: The Entire World on the same page....Their Page?
You work what they say?
You eat what they say?
You take drugs what they say?
You live where they say?
You believe, secularly/religiously what they say?
You have no children if they say?
You wear what they say?
You hear limited to what they say?
You are monitored 24-7 for compliance?

Everyone Equal- (except for the ones IN charge).

And...for the ones who rebel? Are not in compliance? You think A lock-up and free meals and housing Forever is an asset to such an agenda?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OF course.
Division causes Turblence among people.

World Government with the platform of Peace and Safety is appealing ...
Even sounds Utopian...

But the reality is ARE you going to LIKE their Method to accomplish this World Peace and Safety?

What IF...it is: The Entire World on the same page....Their Page?
You work what they say?
You eat what they say?
You take drugs what they say?
You live where they say?
You believe, secularly/religiously what they say?
You have no children if they say?
You wear what they say?
You hear limited to what they say?
You are monitored 24-7 for compliance?

Everyone Equal- (except for the ones IN charge).

And...for the ones who rebel? Are not in compliance? You think A lock-up and free meals and housing Forever is an asset to such an agenda?

At the moment I am not concerned about that in my own country. I believe there will be a return to some sort of normality after covid-19 ends, and people will be allowed to go back to indoor Church gatherings again, but there will probably be some changes, since some Church buildings might be closed due to lack of funds as a result of the Covid Pandemic, so I really believe the House Church/Micro Church movement will grow after covid-19 ends.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Cristo Rei, posted this: -" I understand what your saying but your the only person i've heard say that...
Even if i assume that is true it doesn't justify the longest and strictest lockdowns in the western world...
Take a close look at the number of daily cases... Do the numbers justify these actions?
bandicam-2020-10-22-13-22-21-525.jpg

Some people take longer to get the message, particularly if the BS feed to them by well meaning alarmists is flawed.

Below is the factual daily data for Victoria from the Vic Government's data and it paints a very different picture of what the recorded cases were over the timespan of the second wave than shown above. As I have previously stated, people were rebelling against the Government's health practices directives during the second wave up to and around the 8-8-2020 where the the pattern of the recorded daily virus cases were unstable. For the next week there was still some instability in the daily recorded cases before the control measures began to kick in and the expected control theory exponential decline in the moving 14 day totals can be seen to have been "smoothed out" to the point where the controls are working within a relatively small band at the present time.

upload_2020-10-22_18-15-33.png

However, if people revert back to the behaviour that they exhibited at the start of the second wave, then there will be a third wave in Victoria.

The damage that the Victorian second wave has impacted on all of Australia means that many people will not be charitable about the monetary help that Victoria needs if that monetary help is not spread across all of Australia to meet the needs of the people in the other states who have also suffered from the Victorian second wave. At the peak of the recorded moving 14 day peak of recorded cases, Victoria was responsible for around 95% of all recorded cases in Australia.

This can be sheeted back to the people who deliberately feed miss information to the people and encouraged them to rebel against the health directives that have worked to protect the people from the pandemic. You may disagree with this assessment, but the data tells the story that when people began to get wise to the situation that the control measures began to work.

The length of the lockdown in Victoria and the rest of Australia could have been shorter if people had complied.

You on the other hand openly advocated for rebellion against the dictator, Dan Andrews in your state. I trust that you are not proud of this and accept the responsibility for causing the lockdown to be extended.

The charts I have previously posted shows that there was an unstable second wave predominately within NSW and linked to spasmatic isolated clusters within the community. Often traced back to people who had visited Victoria and brought back the virus to their respective states.

Victoria was responsible for

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Cristo Rei, posted this: -" I understand what your saying but your the only person i've heard say that...
Even if i assume that is true it doesn't justify the longest and strictest lockdowns in the western world...
Take a close look at the number of daily cases... Do the numbers justify these actions?

Dumb people take longer to get the message, particularly if the BS feed to them by well meaning alarmists is flawed.

Below is the factual daily data for Victoria from the Vic Government's data and it paints a very different picture of what the recorded cases were over the timespan of the second wave than shown above. As I have previously stated, people were rebelling against the Government's health practices directives during the second wave up to and around the 8-8-2020 where the the pattern of the recorded daily virus cases were unstable. For the next week there was still some instability in the daily recorded cases before the control measures began to kick in and the expected control theory exponential decline in the moving 14 day totals can be seen to have been "smoothed out" to the point where the controls are working within a relatively small band at the present time.

View attachment 11290

However, if people revert back to the behaviour that the exhibited at the start of the second wave, then there will be a third wave in Victoria.

The damage that the Victorian second wave has impacted on all of Australia means that many people will not be charitable about the monetary help that Victoria needs if that monetary help is not spread across all of Australia to meet the needs of the people in the other states who have also suffered from the Victorian second wave. At the peak of the recorded moving 14 day peak of recorded cases, Victoria was responsible for around 95% of all recorded cases in Australia.

This can be sheeted back to the people who deliberately feed miss information to the people and encouraged them to rebel against the health directives that have worked to protect the people from the pandemic. You may disagree with this assessment, but the data tells the story that when people began to get wise to the situation that the control measures began to work.

The length of the lockdown in Victoria and the rest of Australia could have been shorter if people had complied.

You on the other hand openly advocated for rebellion against the dictator, Dan Andrews in your state. I trust that you are not proud of this and accept the responsibility for causing the lockdown to be extended.

The charts I have previously posted shows that there was an unstable second wave predominately within NSW and linked to spasmatic isolated clusters within the community. Often traced back to people who had visited Victoria and brought back the virus to their respective states.

Jay Ross before the 2nd lockdown, people were crowding up tourist locations on their weekend drives. There were parking problems at the Mornington Peninsula, Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley. They even had to close the 1000 Steps and the Redwood Forest, car parks were full, people were parking in long lines on the sides of the roads. There were way too many people in a single place and this happened in multiple locations.

And @Cristo Rei as a resident just outside a tourist town, I know all too well how overcrowded it was in May or June whenever it was.

We cannot blame the Victorian government for the overcrowding, the rise in covid cases and the lockdown happened not long after.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the moment I am not concerned about that in my own country. I believe there will be a return to some sort of normality after covid-19 ends, and people will be allowed to go back to indoor Church gatherings again, but there will probably be some changes, since some Church buildings might be closed due to lack of funds as a result of the Covid Pandemic, so I really believe the House Church/Micro Church movement will grow after covid-19 ends.

Chrislam in the Churches
Anti-Christ squeezing in the church and government doors

Prophecy prevails, always unfolding.
A handful of men, historically and to this day, desire, plot, perpetuate, advocate, connive, in all manners to be seated at the seat of a world Empire.
Divide and Conquer would be an appropriate saying.
You been isolating and wearing a mask for 10 months?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Chrislam in the Churches
Anti-Christ squeezing in the church and government doors

Prophecy prevails, always unfolding.
A handful of men, historically and to this day, desire, plot, perpetuate, advocate, connive, in all manners to be seated at the seat of a world Empire.
Divide and Conquer would be an appropriate saying.
You been isolating and wearing a mask for 10 months?

As I have said multiple times, the Tribulation has not began yet, you have to wait for that first, then the Beast of the Land and the Beast of the Sea rise.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have not imprisoned myself, avoided get togethers, outdoors activities nor go about wearing a ridiculous mask. :rolleyes:

Cmon mate... I saw ya... I saw ya wearing a mask in the park... U were wearing ski mask... LoL...

Its the "real" Climate "Change"...
It not about, the weather, but rather changing the climate of status quo...from "Faith in God is Good... to Faith, trust, Safety, Security of man is supreme.
The "new" church is the Socalist Marxist 24-7 brainwashers, parading as the good "NEWS".
TV, google, twitter, Facebook, national representatives, other media outlets...Embracing and Blocking...

If they can Block people from hearing Jesus...
And dictate you stay home..."indoors"
And feed you 24-7 on technical devices...
Brainwashing can be accomplished in very short order.

Key is "isolation" and "feed the thoughts desired"...

Distancing...and media.
It's not a Theory. It is a well orchestrated plan years in the making unfolding before our eyes.

Glory to God,
Taken

Conditioning to be Controlled.
You know it's a process?
It's methodical.
If "something" has an agenda to Control "everything"... WEEDING "out"...plays a part.
The WEEDING out is getting rid of that which does Nothing to Further the "agenda".
Get rid of the burdens...keep the assets.
Old people, Diseased people, babies, Lazy People, mentally/physically challenged people...Godly people...assets or burdens?

God Divided...He weeds out...
Satan and his foot soldiers mimic...

People are either onboard or observers.
I am prepared IN Christ, watching as an observer. Strange...expecting and disgusted and joyful at knowing the results of the Finish.

Glory to God,
Taken

Ye im actually stunned how quickly the brainwashing seems to have occurred, how quickly people put aside their deepest beliefs...
But they've been softening up everyone for this for quite a while now, its nothing new.
Im old enough to have learnt a fair bit about WW2, the cold war that followed and the propaganda techniques used...
This might sound a bit odd but i've always been attracted to the propaganda posters that they used back then, the Nazis and the Soviets...

Media is probably the biggest key still... In the 50s every house in Moscow was fitted with a free radio so that everyone was informed on the current affairs as told by the Soviet polit bureau... Isolation to some degree also helps a lot, when people get together and talk then a revolt can happen... Im not sure how much can be achieved without a healthy dose of fear either...

And they have learnt so much more about human nature and our minds... They know us better than most of us know ourselves...
The way they've convinced people to give up their freedoms, future, livelihoods, religions, liberty, etc has been genius, evil genius...
Not only that they have turned many of these people into their foot soldiers saying and doing all kinds of crazy things.

For example where does the hatred for anti-vaxers come from. These parents have their child vaxed so they should have nothing to worry about but they've convinced them that those parents are tour enemy even though it has nothing to do with them... And we see the same thing with masks, people going crazy at others for not wearing one... Like get over it and just stay away if your really so afraid that i might sneeze into your face which no one ever did anyway...

But every decision has been made purposefully... And its purpose is not to keep us healthy thats for sure...

Reactions: Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay Ross before the 2nd lockdown, people were crowding up tourist locations on their weekend drives. There were parking problems at the Mornington Peninsula, Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley. They even had to close the 1000 Steps and the Redwood Forest, car parks were full, people were parking in long lines on the sides of the roads. There were way too many people in a single place and this happened in multiple locations.

And @Cristo Rei as a resident just outside a tourist town, I know all too well how overcrowded it was in May or June whenever it was.

We cannot blame the Victorian government for the overcrowding, the rise in covid cases and the lockdown happened not long after.

Ahahaha... The lengths you will go to in order to protect your mate Dan is becoming extraordinary mate... The cause of the 2nd wave has been well documented by every media source which i have linked time and time again... Your desperate rhetoric comes from nowhere but your foolish mind and your commitment...
You have nothing to back your absurd lies...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have said multiple times, the Tribulation has not began yet, you have to wait for that first, then the Beast of the Land and the Beast of the Sea rise.

The fact is Tribulation means something Troubling.

The entire world, the nations, the People at Large are continuously in a state of "troubles", between nations, between men.

The wrap up to this condition is ...
What people of every nation ask...
What is God going to do about this?
Why hasn't God stepped in and Stopped Wars, famines, disease, kids dying, injustice?? etc.
Even unbelievers base their disbelief...on "if there is a God"...why doesn't He FIX those things.

Fact is... Gods "Anger" is but kindling and preparing to become a full blown world-wide bonfire. Bonfires are signals, and burn trash.

Signals are Warnings and Trash is what is without Worth to keep.

Bottom line- No "the Tribulation" you mention has not begun.

"The Tribulation" will reveal 3 very apparent things of WHO is angry and WHO responds with WRATH.

...SEALS-
...1st of 7 Opened:
...Rev 6:1
• The Lambs Wrath; realized
Rev 6:16

...TRUMPS-
...1st of 7 Sounded
...Rev 8:6
• The Devils Wrath; realized
Rev 12:12

...VIALS-
...1st of 7 Poured out
...Rev 16:2
• Gods Wrath...reiterated
Rev 14:10
AND
• Gods Wrath and His Indignation; realized
(upon those who promoted disbelief and persecuted believers.)
Rev: 14:10-19, Rev 16:19

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Dumb people take longer to get the message, particularly if the BS feed to them by well meaning alarmists is flawed.

View attachment 11290

However, if people revert back to the behaviour that the exhibited at the start of the second wave, then there will be a third wave in Victoria.

AHAHAHAHA your still in dreamland up there mate... Trying to blame me for the second wave along with the rest of the people here..... We can all see that you are just spouting your BS from woop woop without any supporting evidence...

See this here... Facts. As published by every media outlet...
bandicam-2020-10-19-22-22-02-694.jpg

All you have is blatant lies driven by hatred with no supporting evidence at all... The only thing u have is that same old graph that you've used a million times... Anyone who is university educated knows that a graph cannot determine a cause... Trying to do so only displays your ignorance...
bandicam-2020-10-19-16-13-13-453.jpg

Do u have such evidence... Nope... Do u have anyone else saying what you are saying now... Off course not cos they not stoopid... Stoopid
But hey keep blabbering on with your lies cos it doesn't effect me at all... God won't appreciate your lies but i say keep em comin now that i know where your coming from... Try bring something new to the table instead of that same ol graph... LoL...:p

Last edited by a moderator: