For free will believers out there

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
Not how you say it.

Here’s what scriptures said. The Word was God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among men. He came in the flesh. His glory was seen, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth ~ Jesus Christ.
No, it says the (spoken)word was made flesh.

God was not split in three and the 2nd part reincarnated into another form of being.
I’ll stick with what the Holy Spirit, through apostle John, said without the parenthesis.

And nobody is saying that God was split.

Tong
R2563

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
There is nothing to think about that.
Little Jesus is seen returning at the end of the tribulation?

If Jesus is man sized, how will every eye see him?

Shouldn't he at least appear massive as the moon is massive in the sky?
How that will be is nothing too difficult or impossible for God to do. But it will be as Scriptures said it will. How? I can’t say, except that it is miraculous.

Tong
R2564

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Colossians 1:15
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature
Firstborn means pre-eminent, in case you didn't know. This points us to Jesus the creator in the beginning. He created all things. Jesus is the Father in the flesh, in the image of man. He humbled himself and came down from heaven's glory, to where he returned.

This is why Jesus said after healing someone, not my work, but the work of the Father in me. John 14:10

I am sure you know this. I am saying it for the benefit of others.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<<<How does all the fullness of the omnipresent Godhead fit in Christ's little body?>>>

Have you forgotten about The nature and power of God?

Tong
R2562
Have you forgotten that Jesus can appear bodily, everywhere, simultaneously?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ll stick with what the Holy Spirit, through apostle John, said without the parenthesis.

Tong
R2563
Is your word you or another person?

Is God's word Him or another person?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How that will be is nothing too difficult or impossible for God to do. But it will be as Scriptures said it will. How? I can’t say, except that it is miraculous.

Tong
R2564
If a man sized balloon is released, how high can it go until all eyes can't see it?

For every eye to see Jesus return with clouds, he would have to be massive or make countless millions of low altitude passes around the earth to cover all visibility.

Which makes more sense?

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
<<<How does all the fullness of the omnipresent Godhead fit in Christ's little body?>>>

Have you forgotten about The nature and power of God?
Have you forgotten that Jesus can appear bodily, everywhere, simultaneously?
That does not have anything to do with the matter regarding the fullness of the Godhead fitting in a small body.

Small body, medium body, big body, does not matter to the omnipotent God, who is Spirit.

The fullness of the Godhead is in Jesus bodily does not mean that while that is so, He does not dwell or could not dwell in us at the same time.

Tong
R2585

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:

Is your word you or another person?

Is God's word Him or another person?
What? Go on say what it is you want to say by that.

Tong
R2586

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
If a man sized balloon is released, how high can it go until all eyes can't see it?

For every eye to see Jesus return with clouds, he would have to be massive or make countless millions of low altitude passes around the earth to cover all visibility.

Which makes more sense?
It is obvious what makes more sense to you. And it is obvious that what you believe is based on what make more sense to you.

May I ask, what do you say is the message of the cross? How does the wise Greeks at the time of the apostles find the message of the cross?

Tong
R2587

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Which makes more sense?
In my opinion it will be more like the northern lights, that can be seen for miles, but best not to worry about things we do not understand. God is omnipresent, he is with us now, except we do not see him, feel him or hear him etc. The Spirit is like that. Imagine the Spirit to be like the gas in a balloon, everywhere present, invisible, but working.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my opinion it will be more like the northern lights, that can be seen for miles, but best not to worry about things we do not understand. God is omnipresent, he is with us now, except we do not see him, feel him or hear him etc. The Spirit is like that. Imagine the Spirit to be like the gas in a balloon, everywhere present, invisible, but working.

lk 1:37

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That does not have anything to do with the matter regarding the fullness of the Godhead fitting in a small body.

Small body, medium body, big body, does not matter to the omnipotent God, who is Spirit.

The fullness of the Godhead is in Jesus bodily does not mean that while that is so, He does not dwell or could not dwell in us at the same time.

Tong
R2585
What did Jesus' body look like when he appeared to Paul and spoke to him through it per Acts 9?

Was it the same body of light we see Jesus using to light up heaven in Rev 21?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What? Go on say what it is you want to say by that.

Tong
R2586
The word of God was with God and the word of God was God.

Your word is with you and your word is you.

Some folks think it says "another person was with God and another person was God".

That is equivalent to saying, "another person was with you and another person was you".

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is obvious what makes more sense to you. And it is obvious that what you believe is based on what make more sense to you.

May I ask, what do you say is the message of the cross? How does the wise Greeks at the time of the apostles find the message of the cross?

Tong
R2587
The message of the cross was first preached in Acts 2, which was climaxed in Acts 2:38.

We should preach Acts2:38, after they ask.... "what shall we do"?