For free will believers out there

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
Speaking of the fullness of God, what was Paul saying in the following scriptures?

Ephesians 3:19
to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
As long as he did not say we will have all the fullness of the Godhead in us, bodily, we are just fine.
And so you reason. But scriptures is clearly speaking of the fullness of God there.

Tong
R2525

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
In other words you worship Jesus the creature (man) and you worship God the creator. That’s clear now.
Absolutely.

If you were omnipresent and all of the fullness of every bit of what God consists of dwelled in you bodily, I would worship you as God by default too.

That is the very definition of the express image of the invisible God.(God reflecting Himself through Jesus' body).
At least your belief is clear now, that you worship the creature and the creator.

On my end, I don’t worship a creature but worship only the Creator. And so we do differ in that respect.

Tong
R2526

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Speaking of the fullness of God, what was Paul saying in the following scriptures?

Ephesians 3:19
to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Tong
R2506
Hi Tong, Just so you know, I have added two more people to my ignore list due to their denial of Jesus as LORD OF LORDS and King of Kings.

Even though God was hidden in the small rock compared to the size of the universe, God was in that rock, for as God said, "No man can see me and live." Likewise, God was hidden in Jesus, but people refuse to believe, despite the signs and wonders that outway anything seen in the time of Moses. The big difference between the Old and New Testaments is that God manifest himself in the form of man, after coming down from heaven's glory to where he later ascended. Nothing like that happened in the Old Testament except for the manna that came down from heaven. Please do not let the unbelievers deceive you. I know they will not. (I feel as Paul must have felt when he was writing his letters. :))

Christian friends, do not let the unbelievers wear you down. Satan is very active in the world today. I have had enough of people denying Jesus on a Christian forum and cannot see myself coming back anytime soon. May God be with you and bless all those in Christ. Amen.

I shall miss the debates, but not the snake oil.

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s the point. The translators should have better used monoceros instead of unicorn. For during their time, the unicorn is understood to be a mythical animal.

Tong
R2523
That word was not invented yet.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Col. 2:9 isn’t fake news nor the truth it says depend on your idea that God would not fit the small body of Jesus.

<<<No, I am saying the after Jesus resurrected from the DEAD, he was given omnipotence from someone else.>>>

That does not take away the point that your doctrine makes of two almighty beings. That God had ceased to be the only almighty being. That there is now a human creature who is almighty. That there are now two omnipotent beings. Well,....

Tong
R2524
Here is what my doctrine teaches....

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least your belief is clear now, that you worship the creature and the creator.

On my end, I don’t worship a creature but worship only the Creator. And so we do differ in that respect.

Tong
R2526
Yes, I worship God and the man...

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

I worship God VIA the man.

Is there a problem with that?

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
Col. 2:9 isn’t fake news nor the truth it says depend on your idea that God would not fit the small body of Jesus.

<<<No, I am saying the after Jesus resurrected from the DEAD, he was given omnipotence from someone else.>>>

That does not take away the point that your doctrine makes of two almighty beings. That God had ceased to be the only almighty being. That there is now a human creature who is almighty. That there are now two omnipotent beings. Well,....
Here is what my doctrine teaches....

Well that too is what I believe.

But then here’s where we differ:

Your God had ceased to be the only almighty being.

I, on the other hand believe that God remains to be the only Almighty being.

Tong
R2530

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tong
R2530
What about Jesus?

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:

Yes, I worship God and the man...

I worship God VIA the man.

Is there a problem with that?
There is, as far as I know, a problem with worshiping a creature, according to scriptures. But apparently you don’t see the problem with that.

If you worship a creature, I don’t have a problem with that. It’s your right to do as you will.

Tong
R2532

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is, as far as I know, a problem with worshiping a creature, according to scriptures. But apparently you don’t see the problem with that.

If you worship a creature, I don’t have a problem with that. It’s your right to do as you will.

Tong
R2532
Did you know that Jesus was a creature from Mary?

Do you worship Mary's creation, Jesus?

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:

What about Jesus?
What about Him? He is God. Of course that is not who you believe He is.

Tong
R2533

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about Him? He is God. Of course that is not who you believe He is.

Tong
R2533
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the GOD Christ Jesus;

Is this how you see it?

Reactions: Wrangler

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:

Did you know that Jesus was a creature from Mary?

Do you worship Mary's creation, Jesus?
Mary created? Another strange doctrine there.

Tong
R2535

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary created? Another strange doctrine there.

Tong
R2535
No, I said Jesus is Mary's creation from her egg cell in her ovary.

Do you think she was Jesus' biological mother?