For New Jersey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Please, my brothers, assist me in praying for the decision the state of New Jersey is about to make. At the beginning of 2007, NJ had allowed same-sex couples to enter 'civil unions'. NJ refused to re-define marriage as not between one man and one woman. I was happy for a while with it, but then, just today, Governor Corzine and a gay rights activist, Goldstein, had objected to these civil unions, saying they are unfair, and not equal to marriage.Now they want to legalize gay marriage in New Jersey. They want to destroy the sacred tradition of marriage, and re-write the definition so that it is not between a man and a woman. I'm afraid. Please, God, don't let this happen. I do not want this generation to be pressured by society to see that gay marriage is right. Please, pray for these lawmakers to make the right choice, and to keep the definition of marriage as between one man and one woman.Please, pray to our dear God, for NJ.